Roland Hedley Special Investigation: The Decider(s)?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dr. Bob
Jake

Roland Hedley Special Investigation: The Decider(s)?

Post by Dr. Bob »

This is Roland Hedley reporting from the offices of our West Coast Bureau. I am reporting today following a lengthy undercover investigation into the phenomenon known only as The Deciders. Taken at face value for long enough by humble, trusting folk who don't really know better, we went places you can't even imagine to help uncover the truth.

Does the face really have value? Stay tuned.

Back from the dead
he's a killer of threads
without the use of PEDs
...ain't a doctor, they said.
Dr. Bob
Jake

Re: Roland Hedley Special Investigation: The Decider(s)?

Post by Dr. Bob »

The Deciders. Sounds innocuous enough, at least at first blush. The good people of this land have placed their trust in The Deciders, trust to do things like all of the necessary and relevant Deciding, and keep a close, watchful eye on any speculative and cavalier Deciding and Decisions that may be the result of the less-than-capable commonfolk of the region getting confused (as they do) about their role in the Deciding Process. They are the consumers of the Decisions that are the product of The Deciders doing their Deciding. They are not the producers of the Decisions, quite obviously.

But things may not be as rosy as they appear.

Back from the dead
he's a killer of threads
without the use of PEDs
Dr. Bob
Jake

Post by Dr. Bob »

Rumors have begun to leak that suggest the covenant under which The Deciders were bestowed their ultimate Deciding jurisdiction, a covenant that was handed directly from The Gods above during the now famous Ceremony of the Nearly Flaming Ficus Replica (of Northern Gastonia), is a false covenant.

This is, for anyone in their right mind and a sense of history, a frightening revelation.

Back from the dead
he's a killer of threads
without the use of PEDs
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bob, things often awry, even for Deciders. Few can measure up to the task. Might I suggest you look here to quell your insatiable curiosity.

memberlist.php

Pay particular attention to those registered January 12, 2005.
Dr. Bob
Jake

Post by Dr. Bob »

Hedley, Roland Hedley is the name, dear friend. And Insatiable Curiosity are Roland Hedley's two middle names. Initials R.I.C.H. Mama Hedley had an askew sense of humor.

And unfortunately it seems that the great salve of time hasn't cured the simple commonfolk of this township of the disease that nearly wiped out the entire population during the Great Smackchatoquake of '02 - Witeous Obtuseous.

As you can see when I travel into the cerebral cortex of a randomly chosen local that the areas responsible for critical thinking, inferential reason and good hygiene are all smooth as a well-oiled bowling ball with nary a neural pathway in sight.

This helps us understand the thought process, as it were, of the locals.

One can understand how the mistake could be made, but to make it as clear as I can, in as simple a language as I can muster:

The question is not "who are The Deciders?"

The question is: "Are the Deciders?"

Back from the dead
he's a killer of threads
without the use of PEDs
Dr. Bob
Jake

Post by Dr. Bob »

The sacred tablets tell the story of the original covenant and of the great power and responsibility bestowed upon the Chosen Few through the Divine Suppositories of Empathetic Equilibrium.

Our sources confirm that an Unholy Shape-shifting Demon has assumed forms that would be irresistible to each and every one of the original Deciders and has lain with them as would man and wife, or as would Elgrande and Val (as is told in the ancient scriptures). The Demon did thus plant its wicked seed and the original Deciders are now but shadows of their former selves. No longer do they consummate Decisions as a collective and instead they are doomed to walk the dark and shadowy paths among the forests of their forgotten dreams. While they stagger and mutter, the Deciding is only being done by The Decider. The New Decider.

The Unholy Shape-shifting Demon whose name does not translate naturally into our native tongue. The closest native shaman were able to come is: G'lyynocucloi

This word is best represented as an image that you can not see but rather feel, and that feeling tastes like the sound of an infinite sea of wailing darkness. It is the smell of pain.

There is no solution. There is no hope. There is only awareness.

This has been a Roland Hedley Special Investigation. Thank you and good night.

Back from the dead
he's a killer of threads
without the use of PEDs
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

E UNUM PLURIBUS
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Hopefully The Deciders will begin offshoring shit trolls to Asia in order to reduce costs.
Move Sayre wrote:"You vahped raciss fawkpahdder! You rike-a brack cock in butthore!"
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:Hopefully The Deciders will begin offshoring shit trolls to Asia in order to reduce costs.
Move Sayre wrote:"You vahped raciss fawkpahdder! You rike-a brack cock in butthore!"
excerrent! me rikey
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev