Here Ya' Go, Chip

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Here Ya' Go, Chip

Post by Goober McTuber »

Donna Summer? Paul Butterfield Blues Band? Albert King? Kraftwerk? the Marvelettes? Chic? Public Enemy? Randy Newman? NWA? Rock & Roll?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Not that it matters one fucking bit, but PE and NWA had a much greater impact on the music industry than those shitbags from Canucksville. I'd rather be forced to listen to Cyndi Lauper 24X7 while someone takes a perpetual shit on my face than have to listen to that drivel you losers call music. Fuck Rush and anyone who likes them, you pathetic bag of dicks...

Moreover, I could give two fucks about who gets inducted into that POS HOF. I am going to listen to music because I like it, not because someone else thinks it's cool. Get a grip, you soap opera watching faggots.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I have been to it (sup free tickets only way I would go) and that joint sucks major ass...

glad Rush is getting their due for realz
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Jsc810 wrote:Percy Fucking Sledge?? Even if he does live in Baton Rouge, the only way he should be in the HOF...
Wow, SECBSH extends to the music genre also?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

It's okay, ucant, you can still listen to Justin Bieber. :roll:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Not that it matters one fucking bit, but PE and NWA had a much greater impact on the music industry than those shitbags from Canucksville.
Fine. Put them in the Music Industry Hall of Fame.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Mace wrote:It's okay, ucant, you can still listen to Justin Bieber. :roll:
Not sure how you connected me appreciating Gangster Rap (PE and NWA) with liking Justin fucking Bieber. If anything, that polesmoker Geddy Lee sounds more like some boy band frontman.

So props on shitting yourself yet again, you tired, useless cunt.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Mace wrote:It's okay, ucant, you can still listen to Justin Bieber. :roll:
Not sure how you connected me appreciating Gangster Rap (PE and NWA) with liking Justin fucking Bieber.
Because your musical preferences are undoubtedly as varied as your sexual preferences, and you're pretty much a narcissistic dumbass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It's pertty much gotten to the point where not being in the R&R HOF gives one rock cred. Sort of dissapointing that they may be inducted.

Somebody somewhere should start an actual R&RHOF, one with actual rock and roll artists.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Mace wrote:Because your musical preferences are undoubtedly as varied as your sexual preferences, and you're pretty much a narcissistic dumbass.
So now you're equating liking Gangster Rap with being gay and you're stupid enough to think that narcissism actually has a bearing on what type of music you like? Do you even know what narcissism is? I don't think you do. Why don't you go look it up before your sphincter loses another battle with incontinence and you have feces/sheep jizz running down your leg again?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Mace wrote:Because your musical preferences are undoubtedly as varied as your sexual preferences, and you're pretty much a narcissistic dumbass.
So now you're equating liking Gangster Rap with being gay and you're stupid enough to think that narcissism actually has a bearing on what type of music you like? Do you even know what narcissism is? I don't think you do. Why don't you go look it up before your sphincter loses another battle with incontinence and you have feces/sheep jizz running down your leg again?
I see you didn't deny being a Bieber fan. Props to you. Have you ever walked by a mirror without stopping to admire what you perceive as perfection, you vain, egotistical piece of shit? Didn't think so.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

I didn't see you denying your incontinence. So by your fucked up logic, there is a soupy mixture of shit and sheep jizz currently running down your legs. Okay....

:lol:

And you’re continuing with both the “wide variety of musical taste smack” AND the narcissist smack… even though they conflict with each other. Bravo. Let me ask you something, tard. Do you really think a narcissist likes anything that is not in his image? As in, do you really think a narcissistic Irishman could possibly be a fan of Gangster Rap? Do you even think when you are mashing out these God awful attempts at smack or do you just flail away until you think you hit something? For the love of Christ, please at least try to make sense if you’re going to tangle with me.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I didn't see you denying your incontinence. So by your fucked up logic, there is a soupy mixture of shit and sheep jizz currently running down your legs. Okay....

:lol:

And you’re continuing with both the “wide variety of musical taste smack” AND the narcissist smack… even though they conflict with each other. Bravo. Let me ask you something, tard. Do you really think a narcissist likes anything that is not in his image? As in, do you really think a narcissistic Irishman could possibly be a fan of Gangster Rap? Do you even think when you are mashing out these God awful attempts at smack or do you just flail away until you think you hit something? For the love of Christ, please at least try to make sense if you’re going to tangle with me.
"Tangle" with you? Is that some kind of sexual proposition? No thanks. You can just masturbate to your Bieber music and call it a day.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

1. Public Enemy isn't "gangsta rap"

2. If only 10% of the alleged "rock and roll" bands in the HOF had Public Enemy's rock and roll attitude...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Rush, Purple, Heart, and Albert King belong. The others clearly don't.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Public Enemy and Randy Newman get in, and Deep Purple doesn't?

Uhh...right. So, should there ever be a Rap HOF we can expect to see The Sex Pistols, Tiny Tim, and GWAR breeze right in?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I'd rather be forced to listen to Cyndi Lauper 24X7 while someone takes a perpetual shit on my face than have to listen to that drivel you losers call music.
I'm no fan of Rush (or Cyndi Lauper, for that matter), but I'll go ahead and listen to an endless loop of Working Man before getting a shutyomouth facial.
"I see everything twice!"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:However, I wouldn't have believed it either, but the Lauper blues CD is really decent. Some good musicians on it and her voice works well with the material.
Cyndi Lauper actually has a damn good voice when she is in the mood to use it. Unfortunately that's not the stuff that has been commercially successful for her.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.