NBOMe - 25i- "Smiles" "N-bomb"

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

TIGRDOG
Jake

NBOMe - 25i- "Smiles" "N-bomb"

Post by TIGRDOG »

25I-NBOMe (2C-I-NBOMe) is a derivative of the phenethylamine psychedelic 2C-I, discovered in 2003 by Ralf Heim at the Free University of Berlin, and subsequently investigated in more detail by a team at Purdue University led by David Nichols.

This interesting drug has been in the news lately here...one Arkansas kid OD'ed at the Voodoo music festival here last month.
But anyways...it is in the strong hallucinogenic category [ which SWIM has some experience wif ] .

I found this site and commentary which just reading it makes me feel like i'm in some underground room at the OZ on Bourbon St. Image

----------------------------------------------------------
"+2:52: I redose 500μg. Note: the following timescale is relative to the second 500ug dose.

+0:26: I am looking out of my bedroom window and the trees outside are dancing in front of me. The world becomes a work of art as the leafless branches blowing in the wind melt into an animated Van Gough painting. I feel the chill of the November wind through my window. Incredible.

+0:39: I am just about peaking and decide to take another 200μg dose. I also quickly prepare and vaporize perhaps another 0.2g of cannabis.

+???: Time becomes irrelevant. I skip forwards and backwards through it uncontrollably. I put on my headphones and start listening to some Animal Collective. I find myself processing music very strangely. I will mentally skip 5 seconds ahead in a song, listen for an instant and then skip 5 or 10 seconds backwards in the same song and listen to the part I had just listened to over again. I feel indescribable pleasure. Bliss. Nirvana. This is the ultimate human experience. My life up until this point has merely been preparation for this moment. Everything from here on afterwards will never be the same. I literally FEEL the beauty of the universe in its infinite complexity. My perception of myself is erased. There is no longer a ‘me’.

First turn this on........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bqZFp7dWbg

Then read...............

EROWID EXPERIENCE VAULTS

......Visit ColoradoImage l8
DRILL HERE.. DRILL NOW.. VAS TIER ------ REBDOG
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: NBOMe - 25i- "Smiles" "N-bomb"

Post by Mikey »

Ever tried bangstill?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: NBOMe - 25i- "Smiles" "N-bomb"

Post by Mikey »

That stuff sounds pretty cool but you have to make sure you put aside a few days to do it.