the second debate

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: the second debate

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Van,
Please post what he said during run up to election and at this debate that show he was getting his ass handed to him on the facts.
TIA
"One and done if I don't get it done during my first term."

Four years later he's grown the debt at a record rate; the very debt he promised to reduce.

Quit being disingenuous.
And what did he say tonight that was him getting his ass handed to him on facts?
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Van wrote:
Lastly, you know Romney will attempt to bring it back to the economy again by decrying China's ascendency at our expense...

If he doesn't, he's a flat-out idiot.

How does Romney explain-away his insatiable appetite for Chinese cock in the private sector at Bain? All those American jobs outsourced as well. If Obama doesn't ram that down Shit's flip-flopping, General Tso's jizz-saturated gullet....he's the idiot.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Jsc810 wrote:I've seen a few instant polls in TV so far, and all have Obama winning.

Have any of you seen any that have Romney winning tonight's debate?
There's no gleeful celebration commencing over at Faux News.... game over for Mitt in this one.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

undecided women and hispanic voters
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What, all nine of them?

People, please. Obama has always overwhelmingly carried the female/Hispanic/minority vote. If Jesus his bad self had an 'R' beside his name in this election, the vast majority of women and Latinos would still vote 'D.'

That ship sailed a long time ago.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:his infamous Apology Tour.
wtf are you talking about?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

If Jesus had a R next to his name he would not be Jesus now would he?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Van,
Please post what he said during run up to election and at this debate that show he was getting his ass handed to him on the facts.
TIA
"One and done if I don't get it done during my first term."

Four years later he's grown the debt at a record rate; the very debt he promised to reduce.

Quit being disingenuous.
And what did he say tonight that was him getting his ass handed to him on facts?
I just told you. The fact is that he promised one very large thing and failed miserably when it came time to deliver that one very large thing. The most basic fact that is kicking his ass is the growing national debt/out of control unemployment, both of which he promised would no longer be an issue by this election.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:I've seen a few instant polls in TV so far, and all have Obama winning.

yeah, the one I took myself. It was 1-0.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Van wrote:
undecided women and hispanic voters
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What, all nine of them?

People, please. Obama has always overwhelmingly carried the female/Hispanic/minority vote. If Jesus his bad self had an 'R' beside his name in this election, the vast majority of women and Latinos would still vote 'D.'

That ship sailed a long time ago.
Actually, they make up a significant portion of the undecided votes still out there from what I've heard. And more to your point...If Hitler himself ran as a Republican and promised to put every Jew on the planet in an ashtray "where they rightfully belong", the demographics you mentioned previously (NRA, 'necks, Nascar fans, etc) would still vote 'R'.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Van wrote:Did I just hear them say that the next and final debate will be about foreign policy?

Good luck with that one, Chip.
Yeah, cause Romney has such a strong foreign policy record.

Loved Romney's big "gotcha" moment. You could really see his eyes light up. He was moving in for the kill. Then he tripped over his dick. Nice job.
Go back and change your special underwear.
Last edited by Mikey on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That is not delivering on a campaign promise not getting your ass handed to you on the facts.
I have no problem discussing the issue if you want but call it want it is please.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Unless he's had a career in the military the challenger in a presidential election doesn't have to run on his own foreign policy merits, he merely has to take potshots at the incumbent's failures. He can boldly promise what he'll do while ripping his opponent a new one for what's already happened.

What, is this the first election to which you people have paid any serious attention?

Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Even Krauthammer is saying Obama won.
So what?
I already said barry did just fine your're searching now on right wing TV?

So sad, just put the Baaaaaaaaa behind Barry when you vote.
Fucking sheeple.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Romney has about the same foreign policy experience and abilities as Sarah Palin.
Or Obama in 2008. You really are a pathetic dong slurping tard.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

H4ever wrote:And more to your point...If Hitler himself ran as a Republican and promised to put every Jew on the planet in an ashtray "where they rightfully belong", the demographics you mentioned previously (NRA, 'necks, Nascar fans, etc) would still vote 'R'.
Exactly. The vast majority of votes are decided long before the candidates have even been chosen. People vote for their team, and that's that. Those few fence-sitters? They most assuredly are not made up of NRA members, religious nutjobs, minorities, unemployed types, etc.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:Candy Crowley just admitted to Anderson Cooper that she was wrong in her "fact check" about Obama saying the attack in Libya was an act of terror. She now admits that Obama was talking about 9/11 when he mentioned acts of terror during that speech.
As a Raider fan I have no sympathy with your blame the ref mentality.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

War Wagon wrote:

yeah, the one I took myself. It was 1-0.

make that 2 zip
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

I just love Mitt's idea to cancel mortgage interest deductions and child tax credits....that'll boost the middle class! You go boy!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc810 wrote:Romney has about the same foreign policy experience and abilities as Sarah Palin.
Which is still more than the first-term junior senator from Illinois had upon being shoehorned into the Oval Office.

The point is that Romney now has specific foreign policy targets to attack based on Obama's easily assailable decisions as CiC and as the president upon whose watch America's status as a world leader took an historic nosedive.

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Van wrote:
Which is still more than the first-term junior senator from Illinois had upon being shoehorned into the Oval Office.

The point is that Romney now has specific foreign policy targets to attack based on Obama's easily assailable decisions as CiC and as the president upon whose watch America's status as a world leader took an historic nosedive.
Would you concede that Obama now has more experience in foreign policy? Having served 4 years as POTUS? Why regress to a Palinesque.....ok, junior senator level of experience in Mitt? oh that's right....all that outsourcing of American jobs in the private sector educated Mitt on how shit rolls overseas. gotcha
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

The best tactic Obama used tonight was knowing that time had long since passed on a topic, tossing out a huge lie and knowing that when Romney tried to correct him, the moderator would move them along to a new topic.

The biggest missed opportunity I saw for Romney was when Obama claimed that the number of illegals crossing the border during his administration is at the lowest level in 10 years. The slam dunk response to that is, "Yeah, because you've run the economy so poorly that jobs for them have dried up as well."
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

OCmike wrote:The best tactic Obama used tonight was knowing that time had long since passed on a topic, tossing out a huge lie and knowing that when Romney tried to correct him, the moderator would move them along to a new topic.

The biggest missed opportunity I saw for Romney was when Obama claimed that the number of illegals crossing the border during his administration is at the lowest level in 10 years. The slam dunk response to that is, "Yeah, because you've run the economy so poorly that jobs for them have dried up as well."
to which Obama could promptly respond, "You can attribute that to the eight years of policy I inherited from your boy, Chimpy Bush" He actually already used that in response to one of Mitt's lies on the deficit.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You say this as if it's a bad thing. Care to list Barry's successes so that we can denounce you properly?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

88 wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Even Krauthammer is saying Obama won.

Yeah, tonight belongs to Obama.
CBS flash poll of undecided gave Obama 37%, Romney 30%, and a tie 30%. Big win.
...Yet the same poll had Romney "winning" the economy 65-34. Hope Jsc enjoys his pyrrhic victory...
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

H4ever wrote:
OCmike wrote:The best tactic Obama used tonight was knowing that time had long since passed on a topic, tossing out a huge lie and knowing that when Romney tried to correct him, the moderator would move them along to a new topic.

to which Obama could promptly respond, "You can attribute that to the eight years of policy I inherited from your boy, Chimpy Bush" He actually already used that in response to one of Mitt's lies on the deficit.
Actually, one of the few smart things Obama was done in the debates is to use that excuse on only a few occasions. Now if only his nutty followers would just follow suit...
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

H4ever wrote:
So Bo Pelini has a built-in excuse to blame the last five years on Bill Callahan? Ponderous.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:shoehorned
Wtf are you talking about?
Election fraud?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote:shoehorned
Wtf are you talking about?
Election fraud?
No, judicial. He's questioning the validity of your law license.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You can check with cal bar. It's valid.
Any other vapid thoughts you fat flyover fuck?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Moving Sale wrote:You can check with cal bar. It's vapid.
Any other valid thoughts you fat flyover fuck?
FTFY
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice backpedal you fat flyover fuck.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

H4ever wrote:
Van wrote:

Would you concede that Obama now has more experience in foreign policy?
Sure, just as I would also concede that a convicted arsonist has more experience in fire prevention.
Having served proven to be a colossal failure during 4 years as POTUS?
Yep.
Why regress to a Palinesque.....ok, junior senator level of experience in Mitt?
As they say, "It's the economy, stupid."

Along the way, Obama has been nearly an equal failure in terms of foreign policy.
oh that's right....all that outsourcing of American jobs in the private sector educated Mitt on how shit rolls overseas. gotcha
Simple question. On the one hand you have a community organizer who had never held a real job in his life before ascending to a seat in the Illinois legislature solely on the basis of a catchy name and the color of his skin. On the other you have a cutthroat businessman whose entire life has been spent dotting 'i's and crossing 't's on his way to bludgeoning failing businesses into successful enterprises. The guy has demonstrated a strong aptitude for balancing a budget while turning a profit. When the primary issue facing Joe Voter isn't abortion or gun control or prayer in schools but rather our assfucked economy, which guy do you suppose would likely be the better choice for righting the ship?

Oh, and keep in mind that the first guy has already been given four years to do the job and has proven that he was not up to the task. He's also on record as having made multiple promises upon which he failed in no uncertain terms to deliver. Rather than fixing anything or at least slowing the bleeding, he clearly made things worse.

How is this even a difficult decision?

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Moving Sale wrote:Nice backpedal you fat flyover fuck.
Not even on your best day. Tell, ya what, Short Sport:

The Bay-to-Breakers is the third week in May. We run a a similar race here the first of June. My best time at that distance (12K) is just under 58 minutes. Care to see who the fat fuck really is? After all, we have the short fuck already pegged...
Last edited by Truman on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

How has the pres been a failure in foreign policy?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Moving Sale wrote:How has the pres been a failure in foreign policy?
Better question: What have been his successes?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

H4ever wrote:

to which Obama responds every time he's called on his failed policies, "You can attribute that to the eight years of policy I inherited from your boy, Chimpy Bush" He actually already used that in response to one of Mitt's lies on the deficit.
FIXED, but still weakest retort of the night.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Truman wrote:
Better question: What have been his successes?
Is this where I say OBL is dead and you say Bush killed him?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

H4ever wrote:Would you concede that Obama now has more experience in foreign policy?
And all of it horrible. You're a complete idiot. Sorry to have to break it to you this way.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I'll just throw this out there.Just like Bush did with Secretary Rice, Obama did with Hillary, an impossible job for a woman in a place where women aren't respected at all, at best they are treated like the basic house fly. Oh yes...we are fucked. Nothing against the ladies but we are toast in the Middle East.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I meant a reason that wasn't based in Bigotry.