Post by ML@Coyote »

Just kidding.

Carry on.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Jughead Wants You!

Post by BSmack »

Had an Elba flashback for a moment.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Had an Elba flashback for a moment.
I remember when HØNKSVILLE crashed their party and they had to relocate their website. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:Had an Elba flashback for a moment.
I remember when HØNKSVILLE crashed their party and they had to relocate their website. :lol:
HONKSVILLE .....I don't know how you senile old coots remember that shit..I try to forget it..that was back in the day..there was another one called margritaville or something, you could go in there, drop a couple of f bombs and get banned in less than 2 hours..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Having just visited T1B for a short period of time (and yes I did find old Rip City - thanks for your help) it seems to me you guys could really use someone from somewhere else to come in here and stir things up. When you're posting about BBQ lighting, fishing boats, and Clint Eastwood, well, what can I say? Bring in some fresh blood for Christsakes, some crazy idiots who are chomping at the bit to take on the whole board, some posters who aren't afraid to stuff a bundle of live dynomite under the whole thing. I was wading through the filth over at Stucknut for a while while looking for Luth, and it seemed there were some willing and able loons over there. Or maybe you can find them someplace else. I don't know. I hate to say this, but this place reminds me a lot of Elba (yawn). You know, I'm tempted to take on the job myself, but I'm (1) too old (2) too busy with other things and (3) way out of practice. It's just a friendly suggestion. Maybe you like the status quo, and if so, that's fine. But for me...it's a...little...sleepy...around here...excuze me, but...I'm...dozing off.......(snore)......
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ML@Coyote wrote:Having just visited T1B for a short period of time (and yes I did find old Rip City - thanks for your help) it seems to me you guys could really use someone from somewhere else to come in here and stir things up. When you're posting about BBQ lighting, fishing boats, and Clint Eastwood, well, what can I say? Bring in some fresh blood for Christsakes, some crazy idiots who are chomping at the bit to take on the whole board, some posters who aren't afraid to stuff a bundle of live dynomite under the whole thing. I was wading through the filth over at Stucknut for a while while looking for Luth, and it seemed there were some willing and able loons over there. Or maybe you can find them someplace else. I don't know. I hate to say this, but this place reminds me a lot of Elba (yawn). You know, I'm tempted to take on the job myself, but I'm (1) too old (2) too busy with other things and (3) way out of practice. It's just a friendly suggestion. Maybe you like the status quo, and if so, that's fine. But for me...it's a...little...sleepy...around here...excuze me, but...I'm...dozing off.......(snore)......
Do you expect us to find that fresh...or something?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

No. Just an observation. But if it didn't interest you, why the reply?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

ML@Coyote wrote: You know, I'm tempted to take on the job myself, but I'm (1) too old (2) too busy with other things and (3) way out of practice.
This board is kind of like fucking your old lady all the time. Predictable and routine. Stop making excuses and poke a few people and see what happens. Fresh smack would be welcome.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw Mich seems to have raised his hand. Does he want to play? Maybe he can point me to his "fresh" smack in one of these recent threads so I can see what I'm up against. I'm just getting all goosepimply!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ML@Coyote wrote:Having just visited T1B for a short period of time (and yes I did find old Rip City - thanks for your help) it seems to me you guys could really use someone from somewhere else to come in here and stir things up.
do you want to be that someone from somewhere else? feel free to step right up, you can be the flavor of the month.

or piss the fuck off with the mewling cat left out in the rain routine. Got something to say, say it. Otherwise, get lost.
Last edited by War Wagon on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ML@Coyote wrote:Screw Mich seems to have raised his hand. Does he want to play? Maybe he can point me to his "fresh" smack in one of these recent threads so I can see what I'm up against. I'm just getting all goosepimply!
You come in here pointing out how there's no fresh meat here (you don't think that's been covered a million times here already?) and then limp-wristedly say you're too lazy to contribute anything.

Pardon me if I tell you to fuck off, already.

Edit: Rack Whitey.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw's smack is so fresh he always catches me in edits, the dickbag.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

"Fuck off?" That's pretty darn clever. I don't think I've ever heard that phrase before. Have you used it here before, or did you just now make it up? You're making me nervous.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What's up, old buddy?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I always love it when someone comes in to rail against the useless state of the board while offering nothing to improve it. AP is the absolute king of this tried-and-true fuckmonkey gambit, but it's even better when either a noob or a longtimer who's been away forever does it.

Seriously, in such a target-rich environment how difficult would it be just to close your eyes and pick someone to flame as a means of getting something started? I don't care what the subject is, we have someone here who posted something embarrassingly stupid about it.

So, yeah, it's basically just laziness masquerading as too-cool-for-the-room aloof detachment.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Jeez, another one. Van's his name, and smack's his game.

Mgo, life is good. No complaints. Just now addressing the age-old question: what the hell happened to our board? Seems to be a sensitive issue for some.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

R-Jack needs to post his wolf t-shirt pic again.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

ML@Coyote wrote:what the hell happened to our board?
It went to hell soon after you left.

What did you expect?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Toddowen wrote:Who is jughead? Who is ML@Coyote?
if you have to ask there's no need to try and explain it....yote, it's been a long time bro.....
get out, get out while there's still time
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

ha, Jughead what a douche
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Van wrote:I always love it when someone comes in to rail against the useless state of the board while offering nothing to improve it. AP is the absolute king of this tried-and-true fuckmonkey gambit,
Van, WTF have I done to you in the last 2 months dickhead?

Whitey and Tardowned, if either one of you masters of "smack" feel you have the game to take on ML, then bring it... I'd like to hear about it potheads.

BTW, hi ML. Been a long time.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Toddowen wrote:I'm not being disrespectful. I've heard the name somewhere. I just forget where. I can't be expected keep track of every single poster.
Jughead was a SCI regular. He then took his talents to Elba. I had a beer or 5 with him way back when on my way to Arizona.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Hi Bri...

Where'd the hamsters go? My kids used to love logging onto that page!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ML@Coyote wrote:what the hell happened to our board?
nothing's "happened" to the board other than an evolution thereof. People come, they go. Some stay awhile, others don't. What, are you pining for 1999?

some old timers remember you fondly for some reason and that's cool I guess. I recall the nic but don't know a damn thing about you other than what you've just posted, which was extremely lame.

so I'll tell you again: if you've got something worth saying, then say it. if you're only purpose here and now is to fondly recall days of lore, then get lost.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

War Wagon wrote:People come, they go. Some stay awhile, others don't.
Thanks for the tautology. I'll keep it in mind.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ML@Coyote wrote:Hi Bri...

Where'd the hamsters go? My kids used to love logging onto that page!
One of these days I need to show that to my son. He's 4. I think he'd trip on it.

http://www.hampsterdance.com/classics/originaldance.htm

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:nothing's "happened" to the board other than an evolution thereof. People come, they go. Some stay awhile, others don't. What, are you pining for 1999?
Pining...? Come on Wags, ML isn't doing anything of the sort. He just decided to creep in on little 'yote paws and claw up a little dirt. Stirring the pot, so to speak. And keep in mind, as much as I have appreciated what t1b represents, and the evolution of the board in general, this just ain't the same thing as SC1 2 or 3. Sure, you've got some very smart and informed peeps here, but the smack has changed and in some ways DEvovlved. The fun factor has been minimized by the attrition of political/current event smack. I still see a glimmer of the old school wackiness now and again, it's just that the personalities are different.

People change, smack styles change. It is what it is and it ain't what it was.
some old timers remember you fondly for some reason and that's cool I guess. I recall the nic but don't know a damn thing about you other than what you've just posted, which was extremely lame.
We remember him fondly because he was and still is one of the funniest and most creative posters around. The fact that you don't know anything about him just reflects your unintentional ignorance of what he represents. You can see he's gotten more props than dismissive commentary. Don't pick a fight with what or who you aren't equipped to battle. ML will claw you a new one...that is if you haven't bored him to death.
so I'll tell you again: if you've got something worth saying, then say it. if you're only purpose here and now is to fondly recall days of lore, then get lost.
He already did, you just missed it. Obliviousness does suit you, oh pale one.

Personally, I hope the 'Yote sticks around a bit longer and retracts his adios. This place will be better for it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So we're talking buying something like a 20 roll package for 10 dollars maybe three times a year- 30 dollars.
What? That's a simply extravagant outlay of cash.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: The fun factor has been minimized by the attrition of political/current event smack.
You might want to re-think that one.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Van wrote:I always love it when someone comes in to rail against the useless state of the board while offering nothing to improve it. AP is the absolute king of this tried-and-true fuckmonkey gambit,
Van, WTF have I done to you in the last 2 months dickhead?
There has never been, nor will there ever be, a more vermin-ridden, unwholesome, fetid, infected slime-dripping mangina of a poster than our boy AP. Does anyone cry more when poked? You'd get the impression that he doesn't have any goddamn clue that he's on a motherhumping smack board...IF every moronic line he clacks out wasn't yet another shallow reference to that fact.

What the fuck is Van supposed to do here, jackass? Lovingly compliment you on your guitar chops? Suggest undergarment selections? Pull up in a U-Haul and move your ass to another town? Hearken to legendary smackboard platitudes that you never understood to begin with?

He's here to smack you, you fucking bristly stinking douchesatchel. We ALL are. Now get your Thurday on, and let's hope the camera is fucking broken.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Shouldn't this thread be in the Geritol forum?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote: There has never been, nor will there ever be, a more vermin-ridden, unwholesome, fetid, infected slime-dripping mangina of a poster than our boy AP. Does anyone cry more when poked? You'd get the impression that he doesn't have any goddamn clue that he's on a motherhumping smack board...IF every moronic line he clacks out wasn't yet another shallow reference to that fact.

What the fuck is Van supposed to do here, jackass? Lovingly compliment you on your guitar chops? Suggest undergarment selections? Pull up in a U-Haul and move your ass to another town? Hearken to legendary smackboard platitudes that you never understood to begin with?

He's here to smack you, you fucking bristly stinking douchesatchel. We ALL are. Now get your Thurday on, and let's hope the camera is fucking broken.
Hi PUSFAG! Missed you. I'm guessing you aren't up to speed on the status of things around here. Go back to sleep.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.