Penn St vs Ohio

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Re: Penn St vs Ohio

Post by Ken »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:What an implosion. PSU was on pace to win this thing by a comfy margin. And, really, it was the defense's doing. Ohio was moving the ball at will in the second half.
From a new-coaching standpoint, the only hire that worried me was Roof. My worries are coming home to roost. With that said, PSU simply doesn’t have the depth anywhere, including on D. Hoping today’s poor D performance was more of an indictment against the lack of depth rather than against Roof… as weird as that sounds.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That is one wicked-looking shot of Jessica Biel. Yow.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Wow, props to Ohio! They thoroughly dominated PSU in the second half...really, for 3 quarters. Lots of troubling things here for a PSU fan...but this team will come together and keep fighting. This is no time for us to go vaginal on BOB.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You just need another coach now named Neil.

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This Tettleton kid is a baller.

When the Tettleton family lived in Pauls Valley my sis used to cut thier hair..

Good people. The mom (mickey's wife) completely diff story.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Moby, your Penn St prognostication is looking a whole lot better now.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ken wrote:With that said, PSU simply doesn’t have the depth anywhere, including on D.
Which is an issue that could be further compounded if they suffer injuries...which they most assuredly will, as all teams do.

Yeah, I'd say 6 wins is their ceiling...with 4 or 5 being more likely. Other than Indiana, you can't look at anyone on their schedule and say "that's a for sure win."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mgo, your new sig beats the placenta fuck out of your most recent one by a factor of the U.S. deficit squared.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PSUFAN wrote:Wow, props to Ohio! They thoroughly dominated PSU in the second half...really, for 3 quarters. Lots of troubling things here for a PSU fan...but this team will come together and keep fighting. This is no time for us to go vaginal on BOB.
112 consecutive losses. That's got to grind on you after a while.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Vacated wins really don't bug me at all. Win totals mean nothing to me also. I guess I'm in it for the thrill of the game itself and the anticipation of upcoming games, not to spread wins on the playpen floor like cabbage patch dolls.

Pitt is so giving for the Pittsburgh-based PSU fan like myself. Yes, it sucks that PSU lost to Ohio,but at least we didn't get completely dominated by a 1-A team. Am I petty enough to enjoy that? Hell yes...after hearing Pitt fans call for PSU to be burned to the ground.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Penn State players were sucking wind in the 2nd half. Ohio just kept coming and coming. They were the better conditioned team. Better conditioning will give you the edge. I've seen it time and time again in games I've officiated.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."