New Sheriff in Town

Re: Sick People

Post by trev »

Did IB-Annie steal some passwords?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

why don't we have the UN just take some land from a different poor country and settle the Palestinians there?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

They'd fit right in with you, they're armed to the teeth. .
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Van wrote: Okay, so knowing this, where would you like to see it established?
The region outside the pre 1967 borders would be acceptable to the majority of the Palestinian people.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Downtown Tel Aviv all the way to Haifa would be acceptable to the majority of the Palestinian people, as well.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I'd question 'no Arab state wants anything to do with providing the Palestinians their own home', it implies consensus with the populace and legitimacy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote:Downtown Tel Aviv all the way to Haifa would be acceptable to the majority of the Palestinian people, as well.

I was just mentioning the resolution that is approved by every planet on the Earth...as well as your own country.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Martyred wrote:approved by every planet on the Earth.
Buffalo?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Martyred wrote:approved by every planet on the Earth.
Buffalo?

goddamn right

The good people of Western NY and the Southern Tier are truly "God's Chosen".

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I meant to say country on Earth... not planet.

The 'holic is coursing through my veins at a tremendous rate tonight.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dr_Phibes wrote:I'd question 'no Arab state wants anything to do with providing the Palestinians their own home', it implies consensus with the populace and legitimacy.
No, it implies clearly spells out that no Arab state wants anything to do with providing the Palestinians their own home. I'm not talking the Arab populace, I'm talking any official Arab state that has the real ability to provide such a home. They're perfectly content to rattle their sabers and sacrifice the Palestinian peons in their ridiculous war against Israel, but they're not willing to step up and solve the problem simply by handing over a chunk of Jordan, Syria or Egypt for the peons to call their own.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Martyred wrote:
Van wrote:Downtown Tel Aviv all the way to Haifa would be acceptable to the majority of the Palestinian people, as well.
I was just mentioning the resolution that is approved by every planet on the Earth...as well as your own country.
So let's see whether lovebuzz is amenable to this, since I directed my question specifically to her. I'm telling you, I ain't about to assume a damn fucking thing with her.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote: No, it implies clearly spells out that no Arab state wants anything to do with providing the Palestinians their own home.
The Palestinians have a home. It's in Palestine.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Yes, but here's where it gets tricky, only 14% of that tiny sliver that is Israel, is populated. Everyone has the capacity to accommodate the situation, but no-one is doing it. All that land that's vital to Israel's strategic interests, that they are legally not entitled to, are shiny new sub-divisions, full of middle class, not defensive positions. They refuse to legally define their borders. When you get through it, it has very little to do with religion.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote: So let's see whether lovebuzz is amenable to this...
Doesn't matter one drop of piss.

I'm telling your that a demarcation at the pre 1967 borders is official U.S. policy.
Why don’t you just STFU.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Van wrote:Yes, necessarily. Your provided definition below changes nothing. You still don't support the plight of the Palestinians. In fact, apparently you feel quite strongly against it.
Not x infinity and beyond.

I support the plight of the Palestinian people. So does this guy.
Interesting read.
And I really wouldn't give a shit if you did, so go ahead.
Practical experience tells me otherwise but ok.
Exactly. You screwed up. You don't support their plight, you support their goals. They're not the same thing. They're quite the opposite, actually.
Tedious. And repetitive.
I was merely asking a question of clarification, since you become Miss Pissypants whenever someone assumes anything about your opinions. Your attempt to correct me when you're clearly wrong is more indicative that I'm not the only one who has a compelling need to be right.
1) no one around here GAFF about my opinions, which btw, i rarely state.
2) i called mvscal "pissypants" an hour or 2 ago and now you're flinging it at me ? that's rich.
3) i idle at bitchy and throw it into supercunt when necessary.
4) i will politely remind you of my thoughts on those who operate with a compulsive need to be "right" - - miserable sorts who are often quite lonely.
5) i made a random statement about the plight of the Palestinians. you busted out your mvslingblade comb and nitpicked/corrected me while fully aware that my point was something else altogether.
6) me responding to said nitpicking doesn't indicate a compelling need to be right so much as me feeling allowed to respond. now if i carry on responding in such a tedious Van/IB fashion, we may have a problem, Holmes.
Anywhere else, in any existing Arab state. The entire region, minus Israel, Turkey and Iran.
Okay, so knowing this, where would you like to see it established?
pretty sure the Palestinians should have much more land than they do now. more importantly, i think a statehood is their decision. their govt and the Israeli govt. should get the fuck on. make it happen.
though i am aware of their history and origin, i am no expert on their situation nor have i ever claimed to be. nobody likes a know-it-all.
doesn't seem that it's possible but i am not entirely against the idea of a two-state solution.
i said "hell fuck no" earlier meaning that the sliver of war torn land that the Palestinians currently have/occupy is clearly not enough.

Van, if you'd like to discuss this further, i'll catch you on the flipside.
Saturday nights are meant for activities far more puh-leasurable than this stuff.

ps: fuck you for trying to capitalize on my chat indiscretions.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Van, you can forget assuming, just start acknowledging--first that the Zionazi movement (or "Zionism") has been utterly indifferent to any measure of any nation's laws--or international law--as it ruthlessly drives towards its goals. For a nice clear and indisputable example of this basic character and behavior of the artificial race-state experiment, let's consider the Lavon Affair of 1954.

Conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets--cafes, restaurants, etc. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone. The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.

And were they apologetic or accountable?

After Israel officially denied the incident for 51 years, the surviving agents were in 2005 officially honored with a certificate of appreciation by the Israeli President Moshe Katzav.

Okay? This is what I'm talking about--and this is what i verify--when it comes to the basic character of the 1948 apartheid state. You can call it "Israel" if you like, but that's an absurdly anachronistic name for a bunch of Ashkanazi Russians. Herzl and his minions had originally planned for a race state in Uganda. Truman, a dreadful president as any, was strongly advised to not support the U.N. bid for statehood but weakly caved into to local pressure. You see, the formation itself of a Zionist state was completely wrong and catastrophic for the region and geo-politics throughout the world.

The tedious claims of Iran calling for the "annihilation" of the fake state are just chanted lies. The speech in question called for the dismantling of the apartheid structure as in the manner of South Africa. In fact Iran has attacked no one, while the Zionazis have murdered hundreds of thousands. And they REALLY want/need a new big one against Iran. And I notice that you can't or won't attempt to dispute that AIPAC has the U.S. congress in a blackmail stranglehold--and has for several decades. You're pathetic.
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Martyred wrote:The Palestinians have a home. It's in Palestine.
Funny then, I must have missed the Palestinian delegation marching proudly beneath the Palestinian flag during the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics a couple of weeks ago.

I saw the Israeli delegation...the Jordanians...the Syrians...even the bedraggled Iraqis. No representation for any 'Palestine,' though.

Did I miss something?

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Private property rights, if you haven't got them, you officially don't exist.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote:
Did I miss something?
Yes.

American veto power.

I guess you guys didn't have a problem carving up a European state and handing it over (Kososvo) to jihadists (KLA).
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
Van wrote: No, it implies clearly spells out that no Arab state wants anything to do with providing the Palestinians their own home.
Uh, no. There is no unique Palestinian culture, nationality or ethnicity. Prior to 1967, they were Jordanians and Egyptians.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

lovebuzz wrote:
Van wrote:Yes, necessarily. Your provided definition below changes nothing. You still don't support the plight of the Palestinians. In fact, apparently you feel quite strongly against it.
Not x infinity and beyond.

I support the plight of the Palestinian people. So does this guy.
Interesting read.
Again...exactly. As the author so eloquently states, the plight of the Palestinians is one of destruction. You don't support that destruction, do you?

No, you don't. Therefore, no, you don't support the plight of the Palestinians. You support their hopes and dreams—their agenda—not their plight. Their plight is living as outcasts, refugees amid their own people. Their plight is horrible.
And I really wouldn't give a shit if you did, so go ahead.
Practical experience tells me otherwise but ok.
Practical experience has also changed my way of thinking. As I come to learn how you play these things, I'm figuring out that I have no interest in deferring to your passive-aggressive quirks. Instead, I'll just continue to be straight with you. If you have a problem with that, I'll let you worry about it. I'll be happy to provide any sort of clarification you ever desire, but I'm not going to walk on eggshells around you. It's a two-way street, and you'll simply need to learn to take what you give.
Exactly. You screwed up. You don't support their plight, you support their goals. They're not the same thing. They're quite the opposite, actually.
Tedious. And repetitive.
And correct. Repetition only becomes necessary when you insist on stamping your feet and calling names rather than simply admit you were wrong.
1) no one around here GAFF about my opinions, which btw, i rarely state.
I do, obviously, or I wouldn't ask for them.
2) i called mvscal "pissypants" an hour or 2 ago and now you're flinging it at me ? that's rich.
I used that term specifically because it's yours. Duh.
3) i idle at bitchy and throw it into supercunt when necessary.
So I've gathered, and I'm no longer going to worry about it.
4) i will politely remind you of my thoughts on those who operate with a compulsive need to be "right" - - miserable sorts who are often quite lonely.
I will remind you about pots and kettles. So?
5) i made a random statement about the plight of the Palestinians. you busted out your mvslingblade comb and nitpicked/corrected me while fully aware that my point was something else altogether.
Wrong. I was clearly unaware of your intent, which I stated in no uncertain terms. Rather than risk assuming incorrectly, I figured I'd just ask you for clarification. The fact that you immediately became defensive about it is entirely on you.
6) me responding to said nitpicking doesn't indicate a compelling need to be right so much as me feeling allowed to respond. now if i carry on responding in such a tedious Van/IB fashion, we may have a problem, Holmes.
Again...I don't care. You will do as you wish, and so will I. Period.
ps: fuck you for trying to capitalize on my chat indiscretions.
You live for those Chat indescretions, and I didn't merely try to capitalize on them, I fully indulged myself in your latest episode.

All I can say is keep 'em coming.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Van wrote:
Funny then, I must have missed the Palestinian delegation marching proudly beneath the Palestinian flag during the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics a couple of weeks ago.

I saw the Israeli delegation...the Jordanians...the Syrians...even the bedraggled Iraqis. No representation for any 'Palestine,' though.

Did I miss something?
Yeah....they're saving themselves for the winter games.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:
Uh, no. There is no unique Palestinian culture, nationality or ethnicity. Prior to 1967, they were Jordanians and Egyptians.
And so we get the bedrock Zionazi doctrine, dutifully parroted by Mall Cop. Sure, Arabs are just a polyglot group--all one really..so why can't they just absorb a few million folks and allow Rhoda from Queens to have her "settlement" condo in the West Bank? The sheer level of denial among these lock-step loyalists is stunning.

Look...here's who and what the Palestinian people were doing before they were ruthlessly invaded and subjugated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGBoGKPZlQE

And here's how the Zionazis have spread--in brazen violation of the international laws which (mistakenly) bestowed legality to the Zionist project.

Before God was, I am
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mikey wrote:I suck Jew cock
What a clever trick!
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote: Uh, no. There is no unique Palestinian culture, nationality or ethnicity. Prior to 1967, they were Jordanians and Egyptians.
Define culture. One of the funnier one's I've heard are ' They've never had their own currency'.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Now that's progress!

While I like the "Rhoda from Queens" line, let's try to keep our eye on the ball, Nick. There was never any true 'Palestine,' as your little map is so disingenously labeled.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
mvscal wrote: Uh, no. There is no unique Palestinian culture, nationality or ethnicity. Prior to 1967, they were Jordanians and Egyptians.
Define culture.
Language, art, food, religion, social customs etc.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:
Define culture.
Language, art, food, religion, social customs etc.
Yes, the Palestinians of course had all of those. The idea that they would require a "Palestinian" language to have some claim to the land where they'd lived for 1600 years is absurd. The ancient Hebrews maintained a tiny kingdom called "Israel" for about 200 years. The even tinier kingdom of "Judea" (about 15 miles around Jerusalem) was an occupied colony for its few hundred years. The idea of some permanent or essential connection to the region--by Russian Ashkanazis--is obscene. The Arabs are 100% Semitic while the Ashkanazis are barely Semitic at all. As for the Holocaust argument--which is actually the highest usage propaganda drone--the Zionazis worked hand in glove withe German Nazis (and the evidence is plentiful) because they were two sides of a coin, and that's ultra right wing National Socialists who wanted all Jews out of Europe.

Now stop your squirming and face up to the Lavon Affair

Are you kidding? Are you really just willing to pretend to ignore the fact of AIPAC holding every single American politician of even a state level in basic blackmail? What the fuck are you?

Or else...(which really means relentless smears and anti-funding, etc to make sure you lose your office...get it?)
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Van wrote:

Did I miss something?
Yeah....they're saving themselves for the winter games.
They played a major part in the '72 games.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

buzzer wrote:Hell. Fuck. No. (apologies to poptart. that F bomb was necessary.)

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

As predictable as the tide, frisco will get around to this place in his rotation and scatter a post here and there that is devoid of fact and completely ingnoring history, only to have those in here with the patience (mvscal, 88, van, etc), to again expose his revisionist ideas of the past. Signficantly bludgeoned again and again like a whack-a-mole, he'll still re-appear with the durability of a timex, hoping his national enquirer headlines get the naive to buy a copy.

Fortunately for him, the occasional lefty invigorated from sign carrying at some "free mumia" rally, will carry his water until they too have historical facts rammed down their throats and "move on" to the widespread carnage of second hand smoke.

Let the cycle continue....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You like maps, L-TARD? So do I...

"To the Victors go the spoils."

So what's the issue?

It ain't like the good ol' US of A gave any of its hard-won territory back to the Messicans after 1848. Hell, we had a continent to build...

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote: "To the Victors go the spoils."

So what's the issue?

Only a handful of articles from the UN Charter, of which the U.S. is a signatory.
You know, the same articles you used to build a coalition against Saddam during the Gulf War when he invaded Kuwait.

At least withdraw from the United Nations and be spared the hypocrite label.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The Seer wrote:
Fortunately for him, the occasional lefty invigorated from sign carrying at some "free mumia" rally, will carry his water until they too have historical facts rammed down their throats and "move on" to the widespread carnage of second hand smoke.

Let the cycle continue....
Felchco isn't a "lefty".

In fact, he has more in common with you, Van and mvscal than with me.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Truman wrote:
The blue & shaded areas have been taken back.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:
Truman wrote: "To the Victors go the spoils."

So what's the issue?
Only a handful of articles from the UN Charter, of which the U.S. is a signatory.
You know, the same articles you used to build a coalition against Saddam during the Gulf War when he invaded Kuwait.

At least withdraw from the United Nations and be spared the hypocrite label.
...because you know how America HATES being labled... :meds:

Not a bad idea, though. The UN was the love-child of one FDR, a noted socialist liberal who bartered the capture of Berlin and 50 years of Eastern European opression to Stalin in exchange for the Sovs participation.

UN Articles are nice, Marty, but we were going to Kuwait anyway, with or without their blessing. Of course you have ready-at-hand, numerous examples of United Nations decisions that have deterred American foreign policy…
Martyred wrote:Felchco isn't a "lefty".
Leftist, anarchist... I'm sure there's a distinction there that only you, Phibes, and a hand-full of others can appreciate.

Regardless, L-Ted (as in Kazcynski) is nuttier than a bag-lady with a double-wide full of cats...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:The blue & shaded areas have been taken back.
Not so fast, Amigo. It isn't Atzlan yet...
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Martyred wrote: Felchco isn't a "lefty".
In fact, he has more in common with you, Van and mvscal than with me.
:shock:

You ARE trying to stimulate discussion in here....L-Tard the conservative....nope, don't think so...he's all urine.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Van wrote:Practical experience has also changed my way of thinking. As I come to learn how you play these things, I'm figuring out that I have no interest in deferring to your passive-aggressive quirks. Instead, I'll just continue to be straight with you. If you have a problem with that, I'll let you worry about it. I'll be happy to provide any sort of clarification you ever desire, but I'm not going to walk on eggshells around you. It's a two-way street, and you'll simply need to learn to take what you give.
I prefer straight vs. eggshells, and operate accordingly. I've always been able to "take" that which I dish.
Rather thought you knew this and certainly suspected as much about you. If I didn't we wouldn't be friends.
I dragged you into the circle of trust, remember ?
And correct. Repetition only becomes necessary when you insist on stamping your feet and calling names rather than simply admit you were wrong.
childish antics aren't my bag and am somewhat surprised that you perceive me this way considering that you probably know more about me (as a person) than anyone else around here.
I do, obviously, or I wouldn't ask for them.
gotcha.
I used that term specifically because it's yours. Duh.
twatwaffle :mrgreen:
So I've gathered, and I'm no longer going to worry about it.
good idea. worrying is a waste of time.
I will remind you about pots and kettles. So?
Dunno. Again, probably comes down to perception. I'm not lonely or miserable (quite the opposite, actually) and I certainly don't want you to be either.
Wrong. I was clearly unaware of your intent, which I stated in no uncertain terms. Rather than risk assuming incorrectly, I figured I'd just ask you for clarification. The fact that you immediately became defensive about it is entirely on you.
The level of emotion that you seem to think exists in my posts in this thread isn't there. Sorry to disappoint.
When my emotions kick into overdrive, i'd wager that it's obvious and then some.
Again...I don't care. You will do as you wish, and so will I. Period.

you care enough to dissect my posts.
You live for those Chat indescretions, and I didn't merely try to capitalize on them, I fully indulged myself in your latest episode.

All I can say is keep 'em coming.
Definite overstatement. I live for many reasons. Chat indiscretions (while rather fun) would not rank on that list.
I don't have episodes. I am myself, enjoy the banter, approximately 87% of Smackie's music and the ability to kick back and let loose amongst fliends.

ps: all of this c & p-ing makes my head hurt. let's get back to regularly scheduled prgramming. you know, grunting and like, 3 word posts and shit.