Islamic Rage Boy(s)!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

M Club
el capitán

Re: Islamic Rage Boy(s)!!

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote:
88 wrote:We have laws that permit people to peacably exercise their right to free speech in public places. We also have laws prohibiting assaults. Those who did not want to listen to what the crazy Christers had to say could exercise their right to walk away or ignore them, as I would.
Exactly.

If you're a festival-goer and you walk by some sign-carrying 'tard who is 'preaching' at you, you look at it and think, "Wow, that's pretty fucked up," and you go on your way.

The end.
Oh good, we agree on something. Douchebags should have just let the sad little Jesus homos stand on the side of the road looking all sad with the bullhorns they're not allowed to use. Unfortunately, you can't reason with trash on either side.

MClub's head is up his ass.

The Christers started no fight.

It's on tape.

The fighting came exclusively from the rage boys.
Whole lot of bwwwahhhh right there. Tell you what, Joe Turn the Other Cheek, why don't you try that line out in Gwanghwamun Square with a sign that says "Takeshima belongs to Japan" then try convincing the police who have to peel you off the ground that you weren't trying to start a fight. Better yet, why don't you send $20 to the ACLU so you can feign outrage at every instance when civil rights are violated rather than pretending 75% of the country is somehow threatened by the 25% who aren't Christian.

And yes, good post from izzebevol. Those kids are just as Muslim as the one half of Missouri high on meth this very second are Christian. The only thing Muslim about the douchebag kids trying to fight a bunch of Christian retards is their gold "Down with Muhammed" chain pendant and the half bottle of cologne they used instead of a shower.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

!zzubevol wrote: My bff's Dad recently retired from his 33 year gig teaching (wait for it) American History to Dearborn middle schoolers/junior high savages just like those you see here.
(Thankless, miserable, shit job, eh !)
Lowery or Woodworth? I was stuck at Woodworth for a few years.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Club wrote:And yes, good post from izzebevol. Those kids are just as Muslim as the one half of Missouri high on meth this very second are Christian. The only thing Muslim about the douchebag kids trying to fight a bunch of Christian retards is their gold "Down with Muhammed" chain pendant and the half bottle of cologne they used instead of a shower.
:lol:

:applause:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Wags needs to let me know when he can start drinking again so I can change my avatar.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub wrote:Those kids are just as Muslim as the one half of Missouri high on meth this very second are Christian.
They aren't muslim?

Pinhead, they freaked out precisely because they are muslim.

The presence of open Christians... in their muslim hood, flipped their meltdown switch to hyperdrive.

And you heard them chanting Allahu Akubar as they stoned the Christians.

Water is not wet.

Ok, MClub, my take is that the police should have stepped in and began arresting the violent offenders - because that is their duty.

What do you think the police should have done?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote:
MClub wrote:Those kids are just as Muslim as the one half of Missouri high on meth this very second are Christian.
They aren't muslim?

Pinhead, they freaked out precisely because they are muslim.

The presence of open Christians... in their muslim hood, flipped their meltdown switch to hyperdrive.

And you heard them chanting Allahu Akubar as they stoned the Christians.

Water is not wet.
Did I say they weren't Muslim? I just said they're Muslim in the same way your standard Latin American narco gun runner probably recites the Lord's Prayer either 5 or 10 times a day depending on how many women he's raped. The standard Middle Eastern Dearborn teenager will grease his hair five times a day but pray only once, and that's only if his mama makes him.

If your Jesus posse had stood there burning the Lebenese or Palastinean flag rather than screaming about God's vengeance than they would have thrown the same rocks, this time because of nationalism. Your uncle-brothers made it about religion.

Ok, MClub, my take is that the police should have stepped in and began arresting the violent offenders - because that is their duty.

What do you think the police should have done?
Arrests should have been made, although I won't pretend to be a security expert and say how many or whatever. Dearborn's only around 100,000 people: not like they just have the holding space and personnel to deal with every rock thrower.

Though point remains: perhaps you evangelical sorts should exercise some common sense. Got exactly zero converts that day, I'm guessing, though I feel like lawsuits were the primary reason for heading down there. But this shit happens every year there, like you can just go down and protest the existence of other people without them taking offense.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub wrote:Arrests should have been made, although I won't pretend to be a security expert and say how many or whatever.
It doesn't require any kind of security expert.

Rage boys are throwing things, an officer sees it and identifies one who is launching.
He goes in and makes one arrest.

Maybe another?
Another?

Shouldn't take long before the action halts.

But the reality is as the Christian leader said in the beginning.
The police in Dearborn are interested in using selective law enforcement.

The muslim situation in Dearborn has been building, and so long as the police dept, rather than protecting the rights of individuals, seeks instead to operate in accordance with the wishes of a certain group of people, trouble will only increase.

I expect future bloodshed.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote: I expect future bloodshed.

There's nothing Christian about you.

You are "Christian" for all the wrong, angry, selfish reasons. Find yourself a nice cult, you bitter crank.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Why won't Scott answer your finance question?

That looked like it was right in his wheelhouse.

He's researching and will get back to you?

He replied via PM?

Or what the hell is his trip?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote:Why won't Scott answer your finance question?

The rich hoard their wealth. He's exercising his classes' hegemonic control over the existing power structure.

Mark my words...one day we will march all the bloodsucking parasites and vampire capitalists to the Bastille for their date with Le Madame.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote: Whitey thinks enigma is a female reproductive part
Enigmabag? Is that you?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:'tart is an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum.
Yet another famous quote thoroughly butchered by KC tard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote:
MClub wrote:Arrests should have been made, although I won't pretend to be a security expert and say how many or whatever.
It doesn't require any kind of security expert.

Rage boys are throwing things, an officer sees it and identifies one who is launching.
He goes in and makes one arrest.

Maybe another?
Another?

Shouldn't take long before the action halts.
Ja, I guess so. I don't have much experience with riot control. Doubt you do as well but I'll defer.

But the reality is as the Christian leader said in the beginning.
The police in Dearborn are interested in using selective law enforcement.
Oh look, whitey's suddenly concerned about "selective" law enforcement. Bet you're an outspoken opponent of DWB and racial profiling, right? :meds:

The muslim situation in Dearborn has been building, and so long as the police dept, rather than protecting the rights of individuals, seeks instead to operate in accordance with the wishes of a certain group of people, trouble will only increase.
The Muslim "situation" has been around since...I don't know, before I was born, in the 70s? My school had been all Arab by the time I moved into town, by years; and those fuckers were at least 3rd, 4th generation. It's only become an issue now since a bunch of insecure Christians started showing up demanding they accept Christ, which hahahahahahahahahahaha no.

Seriously, don't know why you keep playing to the lowest common denominator. Well, I do: even you know faith is just another word for I don't know.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

No, that would be 'agnosticism.' 'Faith' is another word for 'it's a silly book, but I believe in it anyway,' '1/7th of us are right and all the rest of you are going to burn in hell,' and 'the greatness of the Raiduhs.'
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

M Club wrote:Bet you're an outspoken opponent of DWB and racial profiling, right? :meds:
Racial profiling is simply the proper application of limited police resources. If nigggers don't like it, I would suggest that they raise their children better and stop committing so much crime.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub, the police allowed multiple cases of assault to occur - and they, instead of arresting the criminals, chose to make the victims leave the area.

This does not equate in any way to racial profiling.

Pathetic spin on your part, but hey, when you've got, well.... nothing, you tend to grip and spin.

Sack up and place the blame here where it belongs.
On muslims who can not control themselves - and police who failed their duty.

Your hatred of Christians is leading you to clown yourself by posting silly things.

Myself, I had no problem pointing out the faults of the Christians here.
I said they are dumb and they used a poor evangelism approach.

Regardless, they had every right to do what they were doing.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

The victim card never sits well. You're re-hashing identity politics, I'm being picked on because I'm black, gay, Christian, Jewish. It's a bit whiney :?
Last edited by Dr_Phibes on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

At 12:20 in the video...

"You wanna get fucking racked?"

He must post here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:
How so?

I wasn't trying to quote anyone or anything famous.

You clock in here every weekday, seeking ankles you may devour.

Why must you be such an angry old man?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote:MClub, the police allowed multiple cases of assault to occur - and they, instead of arresting the criminals, chose to make the victims leave the area.

This does not equate in any way to racial profiling.

Pathetic spin on your part, but hey, when you've got, well.... nothing, you tend to grip and spin.
Bwah, I've got nothing. I'm just pointing out your selective outrage. Civil rights get violated every day but you couldn't be bothered to get off your used, sweat-soaked coach to throw a fit until you saw your people getting fucked in the mouf.

Sack up and place the blame here where it belongs.
On muslims who can not control themselves - and police who failed their duty.
And the douchebag Christianists who went looking for a fight and got one.

Your hatred of Christians is leading you to clown yourself by posting silly things.

Myself, I had no problem pointing out the faults of the Christians here.
I said they are dumb and they used a poor evangelism approach.
Who said I hate Christians? I'd have the same opinion if the roles were reversed here. There's a whole lot of cultural wisdom tied up in the saying to let sleeping dogs lie. Don't even have to study the Bible to figure that one out.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

M Club wrote:There's a whole lot of cultural wisdom tied up in the saying to let sleeping dogs lie.
there's nothing in this topic about sleeping dogs but you thought it sounded cute and displayed wisdom to type that.

stfu, moron.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub wrote:And the douchebag Christianists who went looking for a fight and got one.
If they 'went looking for a fight,' then why didn't we see them... fight?

LOL

You're not making any sense here.

No, the fighting was 100% melting muslim.

And you remain a pitiful little fascist oinker.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

War Wagon wrote:
M Club wrote:There's a whole lot of cultural wisdom tied up in the saying to let sleeping dogs lie.
there's nothing in this topic about sleeping dogs but you thought it sounded cute and displayed wisdom to type that.

stfu, moron.
Oh look, another faux-victimized honkey who got a boo boo watching some Jesus dick suckers get their just desserts. Can't wait till next year when the same douchebags show up with their same vacuous "Jesus saves" signs, they get their asses kicked again, and then the police make a couple cursory arrests to make the whole thing kosher. Then we'll get another round of you right-wing losers begging for the government to clean up your bad decisions.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote:
MClub wrote:And the douchebag Christianists who went looking for a fight and got one.
If they 'went looking for a fight,' then why didn't we see them... fight?

LOL

You're not making any sense here.

No, the fighting was 100% melting muslim.

And you remain a pitiful little fascist oinker.
Lawl, you're either delusional or an outright liar. Based on your pre-teen Christian fantasy world I'll go with both.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I lied about nothing, twat.

The Christians did no fighting.
Zero.
They didn't go to fight.

They went to the zoo, taunted the animals, and got shit flung at them.

Good times!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote: They went to the zoo, taunted the animals, and got shit flung at them.
Well, true. Nice of you to come around to my POV.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MClub wrote:Nice of you to come around to my POV
Hardly.

The point of view you came into the thread with was that the Christian group is welcome at the Arab Festival so long as...

That's nonsense.

Individuals can go to public property, assemble, and speak freely in America.

If a gay pride group goes to a Redneckville, GA Festival and decides to strut their stuff there, I absolutely support their right to do so.
And if rednecks attack, police absolutely have a duty to arrest rednecks and protect the rights of those individuals.

You also claim that the group went there to fight.

They never fought.

Are you ever right about anything?

I started the thread for two reasons.

1) To show muslim trash for what it is, always has been, and always will be.

2) To laff at people like you, BSmack, Jsc, (whoever).

You're phonies.

Lefties are always crying and carrying on about civil rights violations, and yet when a blatant violation is shown in front of your eyes, you rationalize it, dismiss it, ignore it, and blame the victim.

You're sick.[/brad]
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
How so?

I wasn't trying to quote anyone or anything famous.
Right.
Winston Churchill wrote:I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma
I can’t help it that you’re such an easy target.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

M Club, I RACK thee!

That was a thorough thrashing and I say that without bias.

Poor downtrodden christians... :(...won't somebody come save them from this global persecution?

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Going out of their way to get their civil rights violated and religion persecuted.

Is that a Christian thing or a white person thing?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R-Jack wrote:Going out of their way to get their civil rights violated and religion persecuted.

Is that a Christian thing or a white person thing?
What we have here is a muslim inability to show a basic level of self-control thing and a corrupt police department thing.

You're just too dumb to get the obvious - and sadly also far too dumb to realize the implications.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

DC wrote:Poor downtrodden christians... :(...won't somebody come save them from this global persecution?
Have the 'dumb Christians' really plowed their way so deep into your brain that you favor abandoning your 1st Amendment rights?

Pretty sure that's some form of 'BODE for those dumb@sses.

Wars have been fought. blood has been shed, and many lives have been sacrificed to allow people to have the FREEDOM to go where they want and say what they want.

Can you grasp it?

You slink your way over to the pinko side of things.

Just pathetic.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

No, I grasp your beef poptart...errr...I understand your take. Constitutional rights weren't protected by Dearborn police. Muslims broke the law and 99% of them weren't charged. Crystal clear. They (christians) were dumbfucks for doing what they did, where they did, no matter their right to do so. Same as the fuckwad "christians" who show up to our soldiers funerals to do similar things.

Stop crying. All of jesus and mohammed nutjobs will get your just rewards in heaven, right? Why bother to bitch and moan about anything that happens during this blip of a moment you spend here on earth when there's an ETERNITY of paradise waiting for you?

Answer: Because deep down you guys don't even believe your own horseshit.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

poptart wrote: The point of view you came into the thread with was that the Christian group is welcome at the Arab Festival so long as...

That's nonsense.

Individuals can go to public property, assemble, and speak freely in America.
My POV was if you antagonize a large group of people expect some blow back. I know you Christian types are all about suffer the little children AKA just read this book of contradictions and don't ask questions, but those of us not enslaved to our parents' fairy tales are burdened with having to think for ourselves, and believe it or not lots of people can analyze a situation and formulate different opinions about its constituent parts. So a summary:

- Yes, people have the right to assemble peacefully.
- Yes, they can antagonize a bunch of dumbfuck ghetto retards.
- Yes, those dumbfuck ghetto retards threw plastic bottles and rocks when they should have just ignored them, which they no doubt would have done were they peaceful Christian types who stand on sidewalks screaming at people rather than the monstrous Muslim sort just getting off the tilt-a-whirl.
- Yes, the five policeman there should have started arresting the whole of a gathering mob. When that failed they should have called the department's other 17 officers and asked that they bring their riot gear. They definitely should NOT have figured the quickest and safest way to diffuse that shit show was to ask the antagonizing party to leave.
- And yes, you're butt hurt because you think not interning Muslims in a concentration camp is just some liberal conspiracy to exterminate Christianity in Amurka. Boo hoo.

You also claim that the group went there to fight.

They never fought.
Pray tell what they went there to do? Does your sort ever think through likely outcomes? Or are you just so insecure in your faith that the only way to earn enough Jesus points to level up is to interrupt everyone else's good day?

Are you ever right about anything?
Ultimately, when you die, you'll figure out I was right about the Jesus.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

M Club brought the heavy lumber in this thread.

Sincerely,

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

M Club wrote:
88 wrote:
M Club wrote: really, the two are congruous?
I think so. Why not?

We have laws that permit people to peacably exercise their right to free speech in public places. We also have laws prohibiting assaults. Those who did not want to listen to what the crazy Christers had to say could exercise their right to walk away or ignore them, as I would.

I thought we fought these battles a long time ago. Does anyone remember National Socialist Party of America v. Village of Skokie? The ACLU successfully fought for the right of Nazi's to march through a village inhabited by many holocaust survivors. Why do Nazi's get to march through Jewish neighborhoods (protected by the police every step of the way, mind you), but Christers should be subjected to police harassment and assaults when they enter a predominantly Muslim neighborhood?
Well yes, in a court of law a woman has the same right to walk down the street without getting raped as a bunch of ignorant this-or-thats have to stand in a park trying to trip emotional triggers of a gathered crowd. And yes, it's best just to ignore them. But in the real world - the one where you figure you can just fuck your wife in the arse if you feel like it even though there's technically a law against it - a woman should be able to show half her thigh while fully expecting to get from point a to point b without getting savaged, whereas you, I, and, if he were being honest, Poptart know full well walking into an assembly at MLK High School in so and so city and screaming "mvscal" would result in an ass whooping. The law precludes many versions of common sense; if it didn't then the self-aggrieved white guy would have gone extinct by now.
So, let's see if I have this right. Preaching about Christianity in a public place is akin to calling out mvscal in a group of blacks?

Yeah, sure it is, dumbass.

You accuse 88 of comparing apples and handgrenades, then use that exact technique to support it. In fact, I would say that proclaiming some gay kike that lived 2000 years ago is the spawn of g0d, is pretty tame stuff on the insult meter. It is no more inflamatory than dressing like a ho and it is a damn site less inflamatory than using a derogatory term directly to a persons face.

And whether or not that is the case in eastbumfukkistan is irrelevant. We are not there. We are in the United fukking States of Amuricuh where we have this little document that says you do EXACTLY what those silly christers did without getting stoned.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Rack smack.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Whatever. Dune coons punked the jew zombie lovers in this little skirmish. Who gives a shit about either of their constitutional rights anyhow? Clearly, both groups seek to exploit the fuck out of our country's laws, crying for its protections and a voice In legislation while not paying Its fair share to enjoy such rights. This tolerance shit isn't working, you religous peace-loving ( :meds: ), afterworld-chasing idiots need to off each other asap so the rest of us can get on hating each other over things that have some factual basis behind them.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

DC Smackmaster wrote: Who gives a shit about either of their constitutional rights anyhow?
Wow. That's sad.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Yeah Python, I agree. I don't really feel that way, just got worked up for a moment. I also regret, pretty deeply, the use of the derogatory name-calling. It only shows my inability to control my temper. Very ignorant of me on both counts. Thanks for calling me on the one, my fliend.

It's just completely frustrating to me that religious folks can't simply enjoy their religion amongst themselves without trying to convert the rest of us or each other.

Fucking inhabitants of earth...we're all a bunch of dipshits.