Ever wanted to kick a middle schooler's ass?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Ever wanted to kick a middle schooler's ass?

Post by DC Smackmaster »

The grandmother has received over 120k in donations after this video went viral.

If that was my kid I think I might waterboard him. Seriously.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Ever wanted to kick a middle schooler's ass?

Post by smackaholic »

If my kid did that, they'd hope for a waterboarding after the asskicking they'd get.

Let's just hope that the little fukkers are identified and their parents take care of the problem.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Her duty is to ride in the bus with students, making sure that they behave themselves
on the route to and from school. For that, she gets paid around $15,000 annually.

LOL

15 G a year (per bus?) to serve as a bus monkey pinata?

Taxpayer money very well spent.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Roach wrote:Camera footage was referenced last year when a special-needs student fell out of the back of a moving bus on a freeway.
I am totally on board with this. It's a shame this video wasn't captured for You Tube. I bet that sumbitch would have 100 million hits by now.

Shit, I'd even be willing to help fund attaching cameras to any helmet-wearing fucktard. We could re-coup the money by charging a fee for the feed. That would be some cool reality TV.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The bus monitor is supposed to be ---> making sure the bus riders behave themselves.

That fat leech didn't/couldn't do jack shit.

*FAIL*

The degenerates knew chum was in the water and they went after it.

Do I like them?

No, but what losers like that respect is a hammer, and that pear-shaped crybaby ain't it.

Give the taxpayers their money's worth or get the useless @ss out of the seat.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Once the ACLU got into the schools and told the kids they did not have to obey the adults, it was game over. One of the reasons I got out of teaching was because of the ramifications of this. Ask me about it all if you've got a few hours.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Wolfman wrote:Ask me about it all if you've got a few hours.

NNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I’d rather rip my arm off and beat myself senseless with it than read ‘hours worth’ of some old fuck complaining about shit. Hey Gramps… it’s getting towards noon time, maybe you should think about starting dinner and heading to bed.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

DC Smackmaster wrote:Ever wanted to kick a middle schooler's ass?
Oh yeah. BTW, you badly misspelled "fuck".

Sincerely,

DiS
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Have you ever met a middle schooler? Even the best behaved ones need to have the Axe body spray beaten out of them.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Goober McTuber wrote:
DC Smackmaster wrote:Ever wanted to kick a middle schooler's ass?
Oh yeah. BTW, you badly misspelled "fuck".

Sincerely,

DiS
absolutely awful, but, RACK!
poptart wrote:The bus monitor is supposed to be ---> making sure the bus riders behave themselves.

*FAIL*

Do I like them?

No, but what losers like that respect is a hammer, and that pear-shaped crybaby ain't it.

Wow...you pretty much suck poptart.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Pop may suck, but, he's right. 15K to basically keep a seat, make that two seat, warm?

Fukk that.

Spend an extra few bucks on quality bus drivers. Install cameras. Give the drivers tasers and pepper spray. Give the drivers the authority to stop the bus anywhere and kick any punk kid off the bus who needs it. I don't give a fukk if it's on the side of the interstate. Those little fukks find themselves walking down the road a time or three and they will smarten up.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

That district is about 20 miles from where I live. I think her plight might be the only thing anybody in Rochester is talking about today. She didn't deserve what happened to her and if they were my kids they would be mowing her lawn and cleaning her toilets for life.

But for once Poptard is right. She has no business trying to keep order at a bingo game, much less a bus full of middle school savages. Then again, if they paid a decent wage AND allowed adults to enforce discipline, maybe they would get a grown man capable of keeping order in that situation to take the job. Quite frankly, she's probably the only person in the Town of Greece desperate enough to take the job of "bus monitor."
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

poptart wrote:The bus monitor is supposed to be ---> making sure the bus riders behave themselves.

*FAIL*

Do I like them?

RACK! You've got to show those little shits who's boss. Did the school bus supervisor thing for two years after I retired from professional tight rope walking. Got a scholarship for that at OU. None of you shit trolls did because you’re all pasty frauds with no credibility whose wives suck black cock and we need some Canadian mods.

Wait…what's this thread about again?

-AP
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Bri wrote:I think her plight might be the only thing anybody in Rochester is talking about today
Yeah, since Popeyes didn't close early.

:)
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:
Bri wrote:I think her plight might be the only thing anybody in Rochester is talking about today
Yeah, since Popeyes didn't close early.

:)
Well WTF man? We be tryin to feed our families on the special.

That will never not be classic.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The guy at :50...

No chicken :shock: ... or are they just out of chicken?

hahahaha!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Those little punks are savages. But, why on earth is this lady working as a bus monitor?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

fukk this working for a living deal. i need to figure out a way to get played by some kids on video and cash in.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

yeah, I agree....she should have brought out bear spray and started macing them.....

if had been poptart, no doubt he would have started been clubbing them into submission
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nothing wrong with a taser in this situation. We have been using jolts of electricity to provide negative reinforcement for unwanted behavior in animals for decades.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:yeah, I agree....she should have brought out bear spray and started macing them.....

if had been poptart, no doubt he would have started been clubbing them into submission
No, he would have bored them to death with Bible verses.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:

yeah, I agree....she should have brought out bear spray and started macing them.....

As Bri said, I might have quoted Ephesians to them. :)

But now, Foolix...

The kids, on school property, were abusing someone in the most vile way imaginable, and the bus monitor ---> did nothing.

Call me silly, but I think a BUS MONITOR ought to be expected to stop that, or else why on earth is the monitor even there?

She sucks.

Only in America do you suck so badly and then end up raking in over a 100 G in donations from idiotic sheeple.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:

The kids, on school property, were abusing someone in the most vile way imaginable, and the bus monitor ---> did nothing.

Call me silly, but I think a BUS MONITOR ought to be expected to stop that, or else why on earth is the monitor even there?
what exactly do you think she (as the bus monitor) should have done that would have stopped the reprehensible behavior? warned them? taken names?

those kids were out of control and nothing she could have said would have changed that....I still think mace would have been a good answer, but mvs suggestion of tasing them is a better solution
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:I still think mace would have been a good answer.....
what would he do? bend them over like one of his sheep?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:what exactly do you think she (as the bus monitor) should have done that would have stopped the reprehensible behavior?
Apparently she couldn't or wouldn't do anything.

Just a completely useless drain on the taxpayers.

My recommendation is for the Greece School District to save themselves $14,900 next year by installing a speed bag in the seat formerly being kept warm by Ms. Klein's wide @ss.

It's a univeral opinion that the kids all need a trip to the woodshed, and I concur.
Perhaps Charles Manson might offer a dissenting word, but I dunno.

What is astounding to me, however, is that this incompetent woman has become a mini-celebrity and has now taken in close to a half a million dollars in donations from various idiots around the U.S.

A very sad commentary on the extreme level of brain damage Americans have suffered over the past few decades.

Shit, the woman should be fired.

Just a useless glob on a seat - on the taxpayers dime, of course. :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm with 'tard. I'm beyond appalled that people have given over $500k to this woman. $500k! I got the $5k in donations, but all the rest is just completely ridiculous.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Felix wrote:what exactly do you think she (as the bus monitor) should have done that would have stopped the reprehensible behavior? warned them? taken names?
She wasn't qualified in the first place. Slumped over granny probably isn't the type of "presence" you want in a position of authority over a bunch of snot-nosed little shits. When kids sense weakness and vulnerability, they pounce.

Next week I'm going to set up a webcam and paypal account, do jack shit at my desk, and watch the cash roll in.