AP Is Calling All You Bitches Out

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

AP Is Calling All You Bitches Out

Post by Atomic Punk »

Felcho is a serious troll and I'm amazed that anybody responds to "it." In real life if the troll spoke like it does, it would be killed to put itself out of its horrible misery.

Folks, many of us have long-standing feuds with each other because it is a semi-fun waste of time doing so. However, there are some really bad trolls here that have killed this board.

For those of you that banter with the shit trolls here makes me wonder if you're talking to yourself and baiting shit trolls/posters in here to take the bait. Felcho etc, is a certified full-on flaming butt-slamming homo. Add Imus, Annie, Vogel, bradhusker etc, and then the admins allow shit to stink up the place.

For example, MGbl0w is an admin and allows this shit to continue. R-Jerk isn't supposed to know anything about IP addresses yet he seems very comfy sitting behind a screen. The original rules here where that m0ds aren't allowed IP access. Over the years it is clear that bitches want to lift and steam with each other and have a private boys club. So they PM each other hoping for back up.

I remember sending stupid drunken pics to Katy because she was telling me a certain poster that got her pregnant had a 3 incher fully erect. Seriouly, and I forget his name. 3 inches?

MudsharkRussian fits the profile of being "hard" and his bad wytch skills suggests he is a fraud and a certified homosexual. To have links to this day is a confirmation of blatant and steamy homosexuality. He uses troll sites to post his pics... right Tonto7777 wannabe? There is no excuse to deny the "meat gazing." My opinion is he can't get laid in a morgue and will spend hours making another bad wycth pic while convincing himself that he he is a man.

Imus will do the same as he logs out of his Cuda/Biggie type lapper and hides behind total gheyness. Fags tend to hide behind the screen.

R-Jerk, what are you other than a poster with the keys? You are a nothing but like to flaunt your nothing-ness. Ucunt doesn't want you or Scotty in the same hot cubicle to chelate the toxins out of your fat cells. However, a shaven head or genital area might turn on Gobbles w/o male enhacement pills

Fucking fags! Oh, and Diego, just because I didn't mention you doesn't mean you have a lust for young males. Keep that in mind you sandal wearing freak. I'll bet you are a Sandusky apologist and will pop a hole in the bottom of a movie theater popcorn box and ask others to grab some as you can't eat all of it.

10 of 10 scale on the reaction to this. A shit poster/troll will post a pic of me. Terry in Crapchester can C&P something that I won't read becauce he is a fucking idiot. Anybody that pays the nog lover is a fool.

Lastly, Wags you are a scroller, and a fly-over. Nothing you write is worth reading. Absolutely nothing. The last thing I've scolled over you talked about your daughter playing softball. I'll say this, she has more balls than you.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: D-Day June 6th. 1944-Felcho's discharging labia edition

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

wow

RACK your tenacity, AP.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Is there a specific beef you have with me and my responsibilities on this board or are you just trying to mash out all your incoherent ramblings into one post before you pass out?
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Memo to atomic girl panties:

1- You are one deluded, confused, asbergers drunk

2- Get fucked
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote:Lastly, Wags you are a scroller, and a fly-over. Nothing you write is worth reading. Absolutely nothing. The last thing I've scolled over you talked about your daughter playing softball. I'll say this, she has more balls than you.
Nailed it.

It's good to be last on your list.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:lol: x1000

Rack that mother of all melts, AP. RACK IT.

BTW, I'm Imus. Faggot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:Is there a specific beef you have with me and my responsibilities on this board or are you just trying to mash out all your incoherent ramblings into one post before you pass out?

YOU chime in like you are respected when all you are is being a mouthy bitch with no bite. So, you don't have anything in response other than to say I'll pass out.

Let me ask you something you horse fucker, why do you think your opinion about anything matters? That's a "specific beef" and the fact that you allow shit trolls to ruin this board.

I used to have this board up on a Firefox tab everyday but I rarely read it anymore. Can you tell me why you let obvious shit trolls ruin this board?

You know what will make this board legit? Have a Canadian poster up in the m0d or Admin spot. It's only fair to all of our brethren that have to scroll by the Friscos, Tardowened's, bhuskers. Diegos, Wags, etc.

If I saw the future like the 2nd movie with Marty McFly, I would hav3 invested in scroll wheels for computers that lasted only 10,000 scrolls. I would be a billionaire just on this site alone.

R-Jacked, do you have a sense of pride that you even post here, let alone admit being in a position to see IP's? Why is it that you let shit trolls prosper and why don't you admit some of you use shit trolls and think they are funnay? Vogel for one. Does anybody here think that is a legit poster? If so, you need to be shot.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Atomic Punk wrote: You know what will make this board legit? Have a Canadian poster up in the m0d or Admin spot.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

You crack on the trolls and a few regulars while posting shit like this ? :lol: :lol: :doh: :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Atomic Punk wrote:
I remember sending stupid drunken pics to Katy because she was telling me a certain poster that got her pregnant had a 3 incher fully erect. Seriouly, and I forget his name. 3 inches?

However, a shaven head or genital area might turn on Gobbles w/o male enhacement pills

I'll bet you are a Sandusky apologist and will pop a hole in the bottom of a movie theater popcorn box and ask others to grab some as you can't eat all of it.

10 of 10 scale on the reaction to this. A shit poster/troll will post a pic of me.

Lastly, Wags you are a scroller, and a fly-over. Nothing you write is worth reading. Absolutely nothing.
Sending drunken panty pics..brilliant

Commenting on a dudes erect size ? :lol: :lol:

Telling Wags his post is not worth reading ?? And having to read yours ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best laughs we have had in here in a long time...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I need to apologize to Wags for my cruelty and bad words about your sucking ability and the stone cold fact that you are a scroller. I would gladly buy your daughter a fungo bat and let her go Reggie Jackson on your alleged shrivelled nutsack.

Derron, Derron, Derron...

Seriously, when I think of the great State of Oregon, I don't think of you other than being a blemish to its reputation. Trust me, I know everything there is to know about Oregon due to the sum total of all knowledge named Dinsdale.

I have stayed clear of your posts because it's like beating a baby seal on melting ice. Killer Whales would swim by hoping for better nourishment.

Derron, did you know that people I crack on from KC laugh at you? That's pretty damning considering they are the stupidest muther fuckers on this board... and having sexual issues.

Derron, if I was next to you and said "Hey! Look at the dead bird!" You would look up and say "Where!?"

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote:I need to apologize to Wags...
no you don't, this is the best melt since 2009.

Ride the wave, bro.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:I need to apologize to Wags...
no you don't, this is the best melt since 2009.

Ride the wave, bro.
Melt? When I specifically call out tards, such as yourself, the result is the weak response that this is called a melt.

How do you respond other than to duck and cover? I'm here telling YOU and everyone else that you are a boring and shitty poster, while you are hoping for some sort of backup from shit trolls and posters that are shit.

I do give Screwy props for a funnay response. Read his response above. It was good. You? You are a flaming pile of growing man tail. You should be embarrassed for yourself.

Wags, you are harmless. You remind me of Cuda that has been chocked out by Biggie's ball hairs when going for seconds.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Regardless of the merits of his takes, RACK AP for naming names and going OFF!

We need a lot more of that.

:grin:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: Wags, you are harmless.
This is true.

However, don't blame me for not wasting much time on you. You'll be in a self induced coma 12 hours from now and I won't feel any more need to respond to your rant then than I do now.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Atomic Punk wrote:I need to apologize to Wags for my cruelty and bad words about your sucking ability and the stone cold fact that you are a scroller. I would gladly buy your daughter a fungo bat and let her go Reggie Jackson on your alleged shrivelled nutsack.

Derron, Derron, Derron...

Seriously, when I think of the great State of Oregon, I don't think of you other than being a blemish to its reputation. Trust me, I know everything there is to know about Oregon due to the sum total of all knowledge named Dinsdale.

I have stayed clear of your posts because it's like beating a baby seal on melting ice. Killer Whales would swim by hoping for better nourishment.

Derron, did you know that people I crack on from KC laugh at you? That's pretty damning considering they are the stupidest muther fuckers on this board... and having sexual issues.

Derron, if I was next to you and said "Hey! Look at the dead bird!" You would look up and say "Where!?"
Throw a little bait out and he takes it and runs with it.

Keep melting tard...you may stroke out doing it....but get on a webcam before you do so we can watch..
Derron
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Re: AP Is Calling All You Bitches Out

Post by atomicdad »

wow , chill out son. you think your are making some bright new revelation here?

and calling out R-Jack, my goodness, I recall a tale he spun about irritable bowels, driving south on the 5, and a stanky rest stop that was both disturbing and funn... fucking gross, the exact details i've forgotten (R-Jack no need to rehash), so what is wrong with that?

dammit - who parsed the thread in the middle of my post. fucknut
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

This guy has more melts than Geno's in Philly.

It's almost like having Foster Brooks post here.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

AP,
Would the fact that I delete more posts and threads from shit posters than any mod this forum has had make your feel better or bitter?

Do you remember the last time a Canadian had the keys to this board? Petridge Farm remembers.

As far as wondering why I would think why my opinion about anything matters...........you do understand how message boards work, right?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Look who just channelled the epistles of inanity...

"Stupidest mutherfuckers on the board", eh?

Of course you have pictures of KC posters mincing about in hawg-sized panties, correct?

Do you truly wish to draw the Wrath of the Defenders, AP?

We'll crush you like a firefighter in a skyscraper filled with burning jet fuel.

Even the DNA you spewed on your bathroom mirror won't be enough to identify you.

Smack from a Loser living in a Triple A town like Fres'doh! ain't gonna cut in the Majors, you useless scrape of smegma.

You want Kansas City? Bring it, you flaming, goggle-eyed, oneboard rapehorse.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

"rapehorse" was kinda cool and different.

:popcorn:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Trusissy wrote"

"Do you truly wish to draw the Wrath of the Defenders, AP?

We'll crush you like a firefighter in a skyscraper filled with burning jet fuel."

Wow, so I'm awaiting death from those that live in KFC that can't even start a camp fire or fill a gas tank.

So what or whom are these defenders you speak of? I am so scared of the WRATH that I need to be on a program to empty my bowels every 30 minutes. Trutard, while I admire your cuisine skills, I must say that you don't really scare me. If you held up a spatula and wanted to hit me, then I will resort to Steven Seagal moves prior to him getting really fat and losing that hot piece of ass named Kelly LeBrock. Now he lives in Scottsdale, AZ with some slope of a wife.

It's amazing you would side with R-Jerk out of principal. Since you are calling out the gawds of smack on me, then bring something original and we'll go.

Did you notice Pedo in Seattle tried to respond but he didn't give a good answer do to him joining Jerry Sandusky's online Glee Club?

Van is embarrassing to those that actually WENT to USC and then... "graduated." Notice I didn't say "we" or "us" Van? You know why? Because I went to and graduated from USC and you didn't you fucking fraud wannabe.

Hey Van, you are Terry in Crapchester and that's not good news. Why do you like USC so much? You didn't even go to school there so STFU. Call fat Annie and get back to the dark nasty mud you roll in you sick bastard.

I see that Derron made a reply. Okay, in all fairness... which one of you took his drooling cup out of the way and typed his formatted response? He is a sad oxygen thief. For those of you that lament people clubbing baby seals, think of Derron while dropping the bat on the skull to take out one of the worst posters in existence. It's justifiable.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

poptart wrote:Regardless of the merits of his takes, RACK AP for naming names and going OFF!

We need a lot more of that.

:grin:
pop, who's AP think he's talking to? Sure he can make me look bad behind a screen, BUT, what if he were to meet me on my turf? New York City, a back alley, say 3am? Why do I know for a fact that He'd be crying like a pig-tailed school girl who just sprouted pubes. I'd violate him in ways he'd never be able to recover from.

R Jack? Sure he's easy on the eyes, BUT, can he take it in the mouth? The eye-sockets?

POP, you and I are born-again christians. Why should we be around filthy heathens like this?
I feel dirty everytime I come in here. There is no amount of soap pop. ONLY the gospel of Christ can wash away the filth in this forum.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Atomic Punk wrote:It's amazing you would side with R-Jerk out of principal.

Among your many charming qualities, without a doubt the very best one is your complete lack of awareness regarding how painfully stupid you are. The way you parade it around as a badge of honor is just remarkable.
Van is embarrassing to those that actually WENT to USC and then... "graduated."
Which is something you clearly never did. I mean, c'mon, even in dottering middle-age you're pugnaciously stupid and immature, so why would anyone believe you even found the place frequently enough to have achieved passing grades.
Notice I didn't say "we" or "us" Van? You know why? Because I went to and graduated from USC and you didn't you fucking fraud wannabe
In the first place, I highly doubt you graduated from USC. In the second place, I never claimed to have attended USC, so how does that make me a fraud? Or should we just chalk up 'fraud' as one more word you never learned the meaning of while never attending USC, alongside words like 'principles,' 'sobriety,' 'integrity,' 'class,' or 'Windex'?

Here's something we both have in common where USC and Oklahoma University are concerned: We never played a down or a single play for either university. Along the way, however, you managed to become an unmitigated trainwreck of slovenly stupidity who sports the lowest IQ and most boorish behavior of anyone on this entire board.

See, that's the biggest shame of all. You claim to have graduated from a world-class institution of higher learning yet you're an absolute lummox. Pretty much, every other person who claims to have graduated from a well known university offers some evidence of it in their every post. You? Jesus, dude, you seem like you spent your entire time licking the windows on the ride to the Special Ed sandbox.

How did you ever end up so profoundly stupid? To be as deeply lacking in self-awareness as you are, damn, that's no mean feat. You're like an eight-minute Slovenian film short.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Hi Vangina, how are you doing there you wannabe fraud? Hey I'm good and don't lie like you do. Feel free to write the University of Southern California at this address:

Office of Registration and Records
University Park
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0912

To help you out I graduated May 9th 1986. Go ahead fraud and prove me wrong. See fraud, you are on the clock for this as you are a total joke. Go ahead and request my details.

The sad thing is you and Mtoolio brag about the former PAC-10 while never attending either USC or Kal. Both of you confirmed homosexuals don't have a leg to stand on. Myself however, do. I just gave you the addy to check out my graduation from a school you couldn't attend. You have always been a fraud in my book and still are. I didn't even want to go to USC or Oklahoma, but that's the way scholarships work you piece of shit.

So Van, tell me where you went to college. I say "college" and not "University" for a reason. I just shit down your neck and if you respond you are a gibbon looking for a torturous beat-down.

Face it Van the fraud, you didn't go to USC and yet I am an alum. What does it feel like to be a lying fraud? Tell you what, any post of yours I see for now on where you reference my university that you did not attend... I will chime in and let the others know that you are a lying band wagon sack of shit.

For all of the posters of this dying board, I proclaim Van is a fraud that talks about my university like he went there. He didn't much like Mtoolio didn't go to Kal. Why these frauds exist is beyond me.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Atomic Punk wrote:To help you out I graduated May 9th 1986.
You graduated from a somewhat prestigious university and went on to work at the Home Depot? :lol: Do you have a B.A. in Paint Barista-ing? Holy shit, dude, how many gallons of Behr have you frapped? I hope you really did graduate from USC... that would make you even more of a failure.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

I'm calling All of you out on the subject of being completely two faced when it comes to the subject of racism.
I seem to recall a certain Stanley Pickle being piled on vilified & banned for a lot of the outright racist terms directed towards those of African heritage, yet I see that doesn't seem to matter when seemingly respectable members of this board & those who I once respected I'm throwing side eye your way mvscal till I started seeing more & more of the hideous racist vitriol directed at your own President & his wife. I mean if Elisabitch Hasselback can still show a modicum of respect towards Obama simply because he is your president & she lives for the Republican cause, then surely you can, especially as Obama doesn't do everything on his own, there is a whole political party behind him.
Sure you can hate on his politics, I have no problem with that
I personally think 99.995% of politicians are lying, shady, out for themselves arseholes,
but to repeatedly use such racially derogative & since the beginning of the boards unacceptable terms like the N word & calling African Americans Monkeys etc, is just plain wrong & the sign of a small dick & low IQ
I though that you had a pretty much zero tolerance for such things & for Arch Angel who was one of Pickles biggest enemy/targets for him to post in the same thread as some of this racist garbage has been spewed without even calling anyone out on it, screams I'm a big assed pussy who is scared to take on an actual legitimate poster, rather than a troll over being a racist fuck!
& shame on the rest of you & the moderators who have said & done nothing about this so are complicit in this board turning into a festering sewer of racism & hate, when does smack cross the line, well I think it has very much so in this & all of you
especially mvscal expect better of you should be ashamed of yourselves, you should know better!
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

missjo wrote:yet I see that doesn't seem to matter when seemingly respectable members of this board & those who I once respected I'm throwing side eye your way mvscal till I started seeing more & more of the hideous racist vitriol directed at your own President & his wife.
Mix in a couple carriage returns, sweet cakes. And I believe the correct term for the president lately has been "Bathhouse Barry the Kenyan Faggot."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Rack missjo! Yes, she's a dumpy road whore and her post is clearly not about AP being a functional mongoloid, but she's got a point.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

missjo wrote:I'm calling All of you out on the subject of being completely two faced when it comes to the subject of racism.
I seem to recall a certain Stanley Pickle being piled on vilified & banned for a lot of the outright racist terms directed towards those of African heritage, yet I see that doesn't seem to matter when seemingly respectable members of this board & those who I once respected I'm throwing side eye your way mvscal till I started seeing more & more of the hideous racist vitriol directed at your own President & his wife. I mean if Elisabitch Hasselback can still show a modicum of respect towards Obama simply because he is your president & she lives for the Republican cause, then surely you can, especially as Obama doesn't do everything on his own, there is a whole political party behind him.
Sure you can hate on his politics, I have no problem with that
I personally think 99.995% of politicians are lying, shady, out for themselves arseholes,
but to repeatedly use such racially derogative & since the beginning of the boards unacceptable terms like the N word & calling African Americans Monkeys etc, is just plain wrong & the sign of a small dick & low IQ
I though that you had a pretty much zero tolerance for such things & for Arch Angel who was one of Pickles biggest enemy/targets for him to post in the same thread as some of this racist garbage has been spewed without even calling anyone out on it, screams I'm a big assed pussy who is scared to take on an actual legitimate poster, rather than a troll over being a racist fuck!
& shame on the rest of you & the moderators who have said & done nothing about this so are complicit in this board turning into a festering sewer of racism & hate, when does smack cross the line, well I think it has very much so in this & all of you
especially mvscal expect better of you should be ashamed of yourselves, you should know better!
missjo, I believe its time to turn your insight inward. Its politically correct to view white republicans as racist. NOW its time to stop pussy-footing around and realize just how racist the black community is. THAT WAY, by turning the spotlight inward, maybe, just maybe? a real dialogue can begin.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dear God. If this was a caring community of friends, we would have an intervention and get AP the help he so desperately needs.

But we're not.

:lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

missjo wrote:shame on the rest of you & the moderators who have said & done nothing about this so are complicit in this board turning into a festering sewer of racism & hate
Dearest missho,

The board is not festering with racism, but you are a festering drama queen.

I seldom see any overt racism from anyone other than mvscal, who has operated that way... well, for a decade.

And in his case, and while I don't always agree with him, he consistently brings the goods with his takes around here.
That is why, imo, he can get away with the ni66er balsts he posts.

If he was coming in here and just posting as an IDIOT, as Stanley did, I suspect he would have found himself in hot water a long time ago.

But he's an asset to the board.

Hate? lol

People talk a lot of shit, and ruthless shit, on the board.

You just noticed this trend?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Atomic Punk wrote:Felcho is a serious troll and I'm amazed that anybody responds to "it." In real life if the troll spoke like it does, it would be killed to put itself out of its horrible misery.

Folks, many of us have long-standing feuds with each other because it is a semi-fun waste of time doing so. However, there are some really bad trolls here that have killed this board.

For those of you that banter with the shit trolls here makes me wonder if you're talking to yourself and baiting shit trolls/posters in here to take the bait. Felcho etc, is a certified full-on flaming butt-slamming homo. Add Imus, Annie, Vogel, bradhusker etc, and then the admins allow shit to stink up the place.

For example, MGbl0w is an admin and allows this shit to continue. R-Jerk isn't supposed to know anything about IP addresses yet he seems very comfy sitting behind a screen. The original rules here where that m0ds aren't allowed IP access. Over the years it is clear that bitches want to lift and steam with each other and have a private boys club. So they PM each other hoping for back up.

MudsharkRussian fits the profile of being "hard" and his bad wytch skills suggests he is a fraud and a certified homosexual. To have links to this day is a confirmation of blatant and steamy homosexuality. He uses troll sites to post his pics... right Tonto7777 wannabe? There is no excuse to deny the "meat gazing." My opinion is he can't get laid in a morgue and will spend hours making another bad wycth pic while convincing himself that he he is a man.

Imus will do the same as he logs out of his Cuda/Biggie type lapper and hides behind total gheyness. Fags tend to hide behind the screen.

R-Jerk, what are you other than a poster with the keys? You are a nothing but like to flaunt your nothing-ness. Ucunt doesn't want you or Scotty in the same hot cubicle to chelate the toxins out of your fat cells. However, a shaven head or genital area might turn on Gobbles w/o male enhacement pills

Fucking fags! Oh, and Diego, just because I didn't mention you doesn't mean you have a lust for young males. Keep that in mind you sandal wearing freak. I'll bet you are a Sandusky apologist and will pop a hole in the bottom of a movie theater popcorn box and ask others to grab some as you can't eat all of it.

10 of 10 scale on the reaction to this. A shit poster/troll will post a pic of me. Terry in Crapchester can C&P something that I won't read becauce he is a fucking idiot. Anybody that pays the nog lover is a fool.

Lastly, Wags you are a scroller, and a fly-over. Nothing you write is worth reading. Absolutely nothing. The last thing I've scolled over you talked about your daughter playing softball. I'll say this, she has more balls than you.
RACK! I agree with everything you said. Time for these shit-stains to shape up or ship out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Atomic Punk wrote: Feel free to write the University of Southern California at this address:

Office of Registration and Records
University Park
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0912

To help you out I graduated May 9th 1986. Go ahead fraud and prove me wrong.
I don't know your full fucking name, you goddamn mongoloid.

"Ummm, hello, yeah, I was wondering if a guy named Mike graduated from USC on May 9th, 1986? What? You say seventeen Mikes graduated that day? Hmmm. Okay. This one likely stumbled into the orchestra pit while attempting to traverse the stage. Does that help? Oh, and he probably had his gown on backwards, revealing a garish pair of Bordello Whore bloomers and thigh-highs. And his breath set the sheepskin on fire. Anyone like that ring a bell?"

Here's a better idea. Scan your diploma and post it here. You can't claim an unwillingness to let people see your name, not after the utter lack of shame and common sense you've habitually displayed here.

Or, hell, just fuck off and continue to be a fat tub of stupid. No one cares. Even if you did graduate from USC, you're still AP.
Last edited by Van on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

I just scanned this thread for my name. I'm good.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Python wrote:I just scanned this thread for my name. I'm good.
No you are not..I read his melt and threw out a bait post and he jumped his fag panty ass all over it. You just reminded him you are here, so expect a weak ass drivel take to come next..but keep the rant going , best laughs we have had in here in a long time..
Derron
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Am I missing something here? Every time I deign to join in this palsied forum it's game on and I'm calling every one of you out completely on just about every level. Some of you are just tedious fake nics spurting bratty nothings. A few actually make jokes and apparently have a functioning brain. Some are apparently Christers who of course are operating on emergency power, so to speak. Most are right-wing assholes curled into fetal positions of cowardly racism and homophobia while pretending to be astute in matters of history, etc. Obviously your attempts at insults are as feeble as your attempts to defend the official 9/11 Commission report or America's grotesque obeisance to the fake apartheid stet currently occupying Palestine. Don't pretend to know me. You will wake up.
Before God was, I am
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

PM, R-jack.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Atomic Punk wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Mudshark
hi.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Am I missing something here? Every time I deign to join in this palsied forum it's game on and I'm calling every one of you out completely on just about every level. Some of you are just tedious fake nics spurting bratty nothings. A few actually make jokes and apparently have a functioning brain. Some are apparently Christers who of course are operating on emergency power, so to speak. Most are right-wing assholes curled into fetal positions of cowardly racism and homophobia while pretending to be astute in matters of history, etc. Obviously your attempts at insults are as feeble as your attempts to defend the official 9/11 Commission report or America's grotesque obeisance to the fake apartheid stet currently occupying Palestine. Don't pretend to know me. You will wake up.
ALRIGHT, LTS, now you've gone too far. Israel is an apartheid state, according to your disturbed mind? FUCK YOU! The FACT is that Israel is the real democracy in that area of the world. In Israel, anyone can worship as they please. Women actually have rights.
YOU CALLED that area Palestine? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA, lol LMAO, This shows your stupidity.

Wanna know who named the area Palestine? A roman emperor, I believe his name was Haydrian or something gay like that. The Jews were there centuries before the gay romans decided to call the area Palestine. WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE!!

SO, to summarize, you are a mentally disturbed anti-semite, racist faggott leftist. Its no wonder you are filled with self-loathing.