So! Obama's gonna keep us in Afghanistan for 10 more years!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: So! Obama's gonna keep us in Afghanistan for 10 more ye

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How childish are you, Willie, that you can't provide an opinion on this? Are you ten-years old? Do you suppose it's so simple?

As one who actually did vote for Barry, I've long said I'm disgusted--but because he's sold out the progressive values and promises upon which he was duly elected.

Romney--and any of the other GOP hacks fluttering about the nomination--have ALL squirmed and tried their very best to say nothing whatsoever about Afghanistan, except that they all support an expanded military foreign policy with huge increases in the pentagon budget. Okay? That means that whatever military boondoggles and misadventures Barry continues or engenders, the GOP hacks would be worse and more eager to waste our tax dollars and personnel. Or what? Do you even try to make sense, or are you like Nugent just barking like a dog at anything Barry?
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
As one who actually did vote for Barry, I've long said I'm disgusted--but because he's sold out the progressive values and promises upon which he was duly elected.
Completely...and rational people who voted for him should make a rational decision to kick the fucker to the curb based upon his job performance..or vote for the bastard again to continue fucking up for another 4 years ?
or are you like Nugent just barking like a dog at anything Barry?
Based upon Onoggers performance, pretty much yeah..time for a Ted reset here too...and because he wrote " swan dive to the street" does this mean Ted is some kind of suicide instigator ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhRLg_BMxX8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQnsJWPu2U
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, what it means is that we're all in the perverse position of voting for Barry Or Else!! Seriously, as bad as Barry is, Romney and the malignant GOP is worse. Simple as that. Sorry.
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, what it means is that we're all in the perverse position of voting for Barry Or Else!! Seriously, as bad as Barry is, Romney and the malignant GOP is worse. Simple as that. Sorry.
Brilliant reasoning there you fucking moron..I would never vote for that lying son of a bitch...
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:The funniest part
I find it funny that you love to suck GOP cock but anytime anyone tries to label you as a Republican you run for the hills like a little girl.

Good times.

BTW-You are a right wing POS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well sheeeit, fellas, if there was someone better offered in the wake of the Chimp--and that horrific chapter of abuse--I would have voted for him or her. As it was Barry was the better option. And of course I've NEVER propped Barry for any of his specific policies or broken promises. I've been just as skeptical as anyone--just without the Nugent-styled hysterics. And the point still stands that ANYONE the GOP is offering today is much worse. Okay? I don't like it any more than you, but c'mon, suck it up and deal with it. Romney is a total nightmare and you know it.
Before God was, I am
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Only brain washed libtarded fucking buffoons would consider voting for this lying, incompetent mongrel
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yeah, yeah, there's actually two real lies there--his promise of transparency and the five-day rule. The others cited are just repetitive. But this still begs the obvious--that Romney is MUCH worse, especially in the very areas cited by the hit piece you offer. Save us your Nugent hysterics--as normal as this tone has become for GOP idiots like you--and try and actually think and speak clearly.
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Yeah, yeah, there's actually two real lies there--his promise of transparency and the five-day rule. The others cited are just repetitive. But this still begs the obvious--that Romney is MUCH worse, especially in the very areas cited by the hit piece you offer. Save us your Nugent hysterics--as normal as this tone has become for GOP idiots like you--and try and actually think and speak clearly.

He used you for your vote.
And he already said he would vote for him again. Stupid is as stupid does.
Derron
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wait a minute, I completely agree that Barry's a lying shit bag. But you keep ignoring the fact that Romney and all the other leading GOPers are MORE war mongering, more economically disastrous, and MUCH more intrusive upon our remaining civil rights. Sure, Barry inherited a bad deal but made no real attempt to correct it--Wall St especially, and rampant corporatism in general. But look--his default is exactly what Romney IS promising. Barry hasn't raised any millioaire's taxes, why are your panties in such a wad again?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I shouted out
"Who killed T1B?"
Well after all
It was you and me
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Yeah, yeah, there's actually two real lies there--his promise of transparency and the five-day rule. The others cited are just repetitive. But this still begs the obvious--that Romney is MUCH worse, especially in the very areas cited by the hit piece you offer. Save us your Nugent hysterics--as normal as this tone has become for GOP idiots like you--and try and actually think and speak clearly.
Hey, semen inebriated jizm sloshing fucktard, I am Libertarian, and you are 3 degrees past imbecile.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Like what? Go ahead and explain why Romney isn't worse as far as exactly what he promises to do. And this includes ramping up the pentagon budget even more, loosening and removing as much regulation as possible for corporations and financial institutions, and appointing religious loons to the Supreme Court. And the list goes on. The hollow rhetoric about "job creation" is just campaign blather--surely there's something you can offer..?...
Before God was, I am
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LTS TURD wrote:appointing religious loons to the Supreme Court
I won't vote for Romney, but if I were to somehow be persuaded to do so, it would probably be for the sole purpose of keeping Barry from making any more appointments.

Alan Kagan and Steve Sotomayor figure to be around for a long time.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...appointing religious loons to the Supreme Court.
Who? Romney? Not fucking likely. His track record on judicial appoinments is pretty clear. Not even Chimpy appointed religious loons. Besides what even makes you think a "religious loon" could get confirmed?

You really don't have much of a clue on how our federal government works, do you?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Romney's record on everything is to go whichever way the wind is blowing. He's redefined "flip-flopping" and if he's given the top job we can certainly expect him to continue the reactionary trend in the GOP which now resembles the politics of Tamerlane. And even though he's refused to say anything remotely intelligible about Afghanistan, he's solidly pro-military as a basic foreign policy. As for what constitutes a religious loon, this means simply someone whose religious convictions influence their interpretation of a secular constitution. Of course this includes Scalia, Thomas and Alito for starters. Notice that it's ALWAYS the right wing Christers who impose their beliefs into their civic duty. We know nothing of Romney's actual religious beliefs, especially concerning something as bizarre and odious as the LDS cult.
Before God was, I am
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

P.J. O'Rourke.