Mr. Tebow

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Mr. Tebow

Post by Felix »

and there he goes again....another subpar performance, another win....

this is getting near the "red-line ridiculous" level....thanks to the blots (with a special shoutout to Rivers) for playing your way out of another "team to beat" season.....maybe next year
get out, get out while there's still time
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Felix wrote:and there he goes again....another win....
this thread deserves a bump.....
were you aware that every time tebow wins a game, another angel gets his wings....

ImageImage

ImageImage
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Even Tebow would say he didn't win that one. Some guy named Chris Ponder helped him tremendously.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:Even Tebow would say he didn't win that one. Some guy named Chris Ponder helped him tremendously.
Shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt.

Ponder turned the ball over. Tebow didn't. Game over.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

This is just getting silly.

The eyeball-test says he sucks massive fucking moosecock, yet the scoreboard seems to indicate otherwise.

Maybe the days of college offenses in the NFL have arrived.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:Maybe the days of college offenses in the NFL have arrived.

Maybe, maybe not. What is clear is that Tim Tebow has arrived. It may take a few years for his skills as a QB to catch up with his intangibles and his athleticism, but he'll muddle along somehow merely winning games instead of trashing the league like Godzilla in Tokyo.

His current success isn't really a mystery, though. He scores points and, above all, he protects the ball. That is pretty important job related shit for a young QB to master.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Maybe the days of college offenses in the NFL have arrived.

Maybe, maybe not.

My friends and I laughed during the PAC12 Championship when the announcers mentioned Chip Kelly's status at Oregon "until the pros back up a truck full of money," or some such shit. The common thinking is that pros are too big, too strong, and mainly too fast for a true spread (shove your stupid NFL "spread" up your ass, cause it ain't one), and certainly not a spread-option, since in proball, there's guys in the backfield before the QB even gets the ball, so how is option supposed to work.

Now, I'm starting to wonder.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
trev wrote:Even Tebow would say he didn't win that one. Some guy named Chris Ponder helped him tremendously.

No need to be nasty. Tebow has had a lucky streak. Jesus will turn on him soon.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:My friends and I laughed during the PAC12 Championship when the announcers mentioned Chip Kelly's status at Oregon "until the pros back up a truck full of money," or some such shit. The common thinking is that pros are too big, too strong, and mainly too fast for a true spread (shove your stupid NFL "spread" up your ass, cause it ain't one), and certainly not a spread-option, since in proball, there's guys in the backfield before the QB even gets the ball, so how is option supposed to work.

Now, I'm starting to wonder.
I think it takes a pretty rare athlete to be able to pull it off. Not every spread QB is going to be able to adjust.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:
mvscal wrote:

No need to be nasty. Tebow has had a lucky streak. Jesus will turn on him soon.
I shit on you because you're an idiot. Luck has nothing to do with it.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Hell, if Tebow wants go on and beat the Bears next week...I wouldn't say no.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Sorry, luck is part of it. I pee on you.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev wrote:I pee on you.
Trying to soothe the savage beast, eh? Novel tactic. You know, that may just work.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Shoalzie wrote:Hell, if Tebow wants go on and beat the Bears next week...I wouldn't say no.
CHICAGO -- Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte suffered a Grade 2 MCL sprain in Sunday's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, according to the initial diagnosis, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com.

Injuries such as these typically sideline players two to six weeks. There are four games left in the season.
lets see, with cuntler gone and forte gone, I'd say the Bronco's odds have gone up substantially....sandy eggo is all but done and it looks like Oakland is ready to kiss the canvas....

never in my wildest....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Felix, let's play the games before we call winner.

There is talk around Sandy Eggo that Norv is on his way out and possibly AJ Smith also.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote: I pee on you.
Not yet...hold on, we've got to time this just right
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

trev wrote:Felix, let's play the games before we call winner.

There is talk around Sandy Eggo that Norv is on his way out and possibly AJ Smith also.
I'm a long way from calling anybody in the AFC west a winner....more like a war of attrition, but somebody has to prevail....based on what I've seen over the last couple of weeks, Denver looks like the only team in it to win it, but that could change in a heartbeat.....

pineapple face on his way out?????

fuck this is a shocking development given the way the blots have showed over the last few years....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:it looks like Oakland is ready to kiss the canvas....
Horrible performance by the Raiders today.

This was a tough spot for them, but I didn't expect them to be blown out.
East coast trip, early game, Miami off an extra long week, Miami better than their record, Oakland fat and satisfied with a 3-game win streak.

Oakland's injury issues caught up with them.
McFadden still out - and still with both starting receivers on the shelf.
Shit's not going to happen if these guys can't get back on the field.

@GB next Sunday.

Wow.

Dungver is now in the driver's seat - because they are clearly on track to ace Oakland out on the tiebreakers if they end up with the same record.
Not only that, the horsies have the softer schedule.

Course a lot can happen in four games.

Tebow's GOT to shit the bed here very soon... right?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:Tebow's GOT to shit the bed here very soon... right?

We've been saying that for 5+ years now, and it hasn't happened yet.

But the law of averages has to kick in at some point, doesn't it?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote: The Broncos recent susccess also says a lot about the mediocrity in the NFL. Shitty teams winning games every week. Boring as hell.
a 9-6 game is boring.

a 35-32 game decided in the final minute is anything but boring.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sudden Sam wrote:1 interception in 7 starts says a lot about Tebow.
What it mainly says is he's hardly throwing the ball, and when he is, it's to wide-open receivers who are so wide-open because the defenses are stacked to stop the run.

Credit to Tebow for not turning the ball over in the running game, though, and also for limiting his errant passes to incompletions instead of picks. He is taking care of the ball.

John Fox has to be Coach of the Year for being willing to do this. It's never been done before, and no one else would do it. Simply relying on a suddenly stout defense and a killer running game to keep games close has given his team all the confidence in the world, and Tebow is making the (very) few passing plays asked of him. His third-down conversion percentage remains horrible, and for the most part Denver has gotten by on only one or two decent drives the whole game, but since the other team never seems to pull away, hey...genius plan.

Amazing.

Will it last? Of course not. At some point NFL defenses will catch up to this, and Denver is simply not built to play from behind. So, the question going into next year remains the same: Can Tebow actually become a real QB and not just a change-of-pace freak? Because of Denver's current success, he's certainly going to be given every opportunity.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:Oh, is this thread still around? :lol:

are you "shitty" me (thanks m2, you fucking tool)
this is already a lock for thread of the year in the NFL forum, is a strong contender for thread of the year overall, and no doubt is headed for immortality (or until the board crashes) in the HOF...insofar as tebow goes, there's simply no explantion for it...

"Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does."
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Fuckin a...another one. :lol:

Well, that one helps the Lions big time. I guess I have be a Cowboys fan tonight too.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Shoalzie wrote:Fuckin a...another one. :lol:

Well, that one helps the Lions big time. I guess I have be a Cowboys fan tonight too.
man that dude just comes alive the 4th quarter....Tebow owes a big debt of gratitude to the defense once again....

unbelievable -really
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Felix wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Fuckin a...another one. :lol:

man that dude just comes alive the 4th quarter....Tebow owes a big debt of gratitude to the defense once again....

unbelievable -really

The Bears offense is so awful without Cutler and Forte...13 points in their last two games. Their defense is still quite good but they're not making the playoffs without those two. As long as the Cowboys can put a bullet in the Giants tonight, the Falcons and Lions look be playoff bound as the two wild cards.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Toddowen wrote:Son of a Bitch!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:man that dude just comes alive the 4th quarter
It's called a soft zone.

DC's lose their mind and pull away from what has worked for 55 minutes - in order to "play it safe."

That's code for "SURE TIM, I'D LIKE TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:
Felix wrote:man that dude just comes alive the 4th quarter
It's called a soft zone.

DC's lose their mind and pull away from what has worked for 55 minutes - in order to "play it safe."
Yep, and the fact that Marion Barber is the biggest fucking iodot this side of Kaley. You know, I wondered what happened to him. Found out tonight what did.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:7-1 now. :lol:

I don't know how - but he just keeps on fucking doing it. Rack Tebow, y'all. He's not a perfect QB, but he's a good dude. It's nice to see something good happen to the good guy every now & then, ya know?
If Jesus did play football....well, I'm just sayin.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:

I don't know how - but he just keeps on fucking doing it. Rack Tebow, y'all. He's not a perfect QB, but he's a good dude. It's nice to see something good happen to the good guy every now & then, ya know?
it's weird, most times I find that "I owe it all to the man upstairs...couldn't do it with out my lord savior jesus" silly, but tebow can pull that shit off as well without looking like a total asshat....

and you're right spray, he seems like a good cat and somebody you can root for.....
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:If Jesus did play football....
Jesus is a roundballer.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:

it's weird, most times I find that "I owe it all to the man upstairs...couldn't do it with out my lord savior jesus" silly, but tebow can pull that shit off as well without looking like a total asshat....

and you're right spray, he seems like a good cat and somebody you can root for.....
He also deflects any and all praise thrown his way and instead provides the credit to his defense and his receivers. I heard this joke this morning and it's funny because it's true.

How do you spell Tim Tebow backwards? Donovan McNabb.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
jiminphilly wrote: He also deflects any and all praise thrown his way and instead provides the credit to his defense and his receivers.
How refreshing is that in the age of chest-pounding "Look at me, I'm so fuckin' great" athletes?

I never thought I'd say this, but I like Tebow.

His humility, his "realness" is so rare these days. Good kid.
You just admire him for his Christianity. Admit it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Sudden Sam wrote:
jiminphilly wrote: He also deflects any and all praise thrown his way and instead provides the credit to his defense and his receivers.
How refreshing is that in the age of chest-pounding "Look at me, I'm so fuckin' great" athletes?

I never thought I'd say this, but I like Tebow.

His humility, his "realness" is so rare these days. Good kid.
It helps in the locker room too.
He's mentioned Champ Bailey more than a few times and I'm sure it's not by accident.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

:lol: :lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

nice!!!!!
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Yep, and the fact that Marion Barber is the biggest fucking iodot
I heard they’re calling him Marion Bartman in Chicago now
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Though I still don't see much future for that offense, I might take Tebow over Tony Homo. If nothing else the guy is clutch.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mr Ed and the Hulkster in the same vid...rack
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

5 games of allowing 15 or fewer points since coming out of the bye week...they've won all 5 games. They're the lowest scoring of the 12 teams currently holding playoff position. You can't directly credit him for the play of the defense but I'm sure the feed off the good vibes but it's the defense that keeps them in those games and allows them the opportunity to win at the end when the offense is dormant for the better part of three quarters. I'll at least give him credit for doing enough at the end to get them the win or at least the opportunity to win.

You see other QBs in the league (Romo) with more prestige (better numbers) get crushed for not being clutch when these guys are in the business of winning football games. Only one team out of their 6 consecutive wins are in a playoff spot at the moment. If their defense can keep Brady in check on Sunday and allow Tebow a chance to win and he comes through again, that will be a win that will impress me. I'd expect them to win their final two games given the way they've played. As a team, they're playing better than at least half the teams in the league right now...that gives you a shot at making the playoffs.