First Sig Bet of the Year?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: First Sig Bet of the Year?

Post by Moby Dick »

88 wrote:
PS - Feel free to talk trash and stuff. It will make the guys rooting for good teams jealous for a second or two.

wow, way to exclude the longhorn contingent on the board...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Count me in !!!

for next year in Columbus....

It was either you or Presbyterian... and we need a gimme game... so I guess its you guys.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

IN...

those buffaloes have no clue what it's like to play in front of this crowd and stuff...(that's all I could come up with right now)

oh and wind chime boy...leave the chain mail in bezerkeley bring that faggoty squad over to C BUS and get the beat down coming to you fags...oh are you guys going to leave 3 weeks early to get acclimated to the time change and stuff?

I guess we should just annoint KAL the MNC now boys?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:I guess we should just annoint KAL the MNC now boys?

For a dumb guy.... you're pretty smart
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Moby Dick wrote:
88 wrote:
PS - Feel free to talk trash and stuff. It will make the guys rooting for good teams jealous for a second or two.

I am perfectly fine with continuing that trend.
why is my neighborhood on fire
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:I guess we should just annoint KAL the MNC now boys?
Cal is penciled in for the next 27 MNCs. They're just playing the games for revenue purposes.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

88 wrote:MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan:

You have won a week in the CFB Pickem Game already so obviously you know a little bit about college football. I say my Buckeyes, fresh off being butcher raped on ESPN by the Hurrigangstas, will put both rear hoofs of Ralphie into their galoshes, Husker-style, and deliver an eye opener, without lube. I'm so confident that I'm willing to give you half of the 14.5 points Vegas is currently floating out there to lure in suckers to pick your team. So, you get Boulder Butt Steak +7.25. Loser has to wear the following sig until Cal loses its next game, which will likely be the same day:

I knew _____________ (losing team) sucked when ____________(winning team) beat their ass.

Game fucking on, dog?

This is a matchup of two teams heading in opposite directions.

One team fired the worst coach in CFB history and hired a hard-nosed coach who promptly assembled a staff with the most NFL experience in all of CFB. The other team fired, err, accepted a resignation from one of the best coaches/liars in CFB history and promoted a semi-retarded man-child who's still coasting on the inexplicable popularity of Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer.

Ohio St. looked good against whoever it was that they played in Week 1, vulnerable against Toledo in Week 2 and softer than Jon's wife's freshly waxed mons pubis in Week 3 against a mediocre Miami team that was probably more preoccupied with the next hookers-and-blow party at an unnamed South Beach resort than the nutless bunch of patsies lined up across from them.

Meanwhile, CU looked inept in Week 1 against Hawaii, slightly less inept in Week 2 against Cal and downright so-so against CSU in Week 3. Assuming the Buffs can keep the penalty count under 20, I see no reason why they can't waltz right into the Horseshoe, slap around your depleted, demoralized team like a bargain-basement streetwalker and come out with their first road win in nearly four years.

I'm thinking Rodney Stewart should have a little extra motivation for this game, and Paul Richardson might be the best player on the field for either team as long as he remembers that he needs to catch the ball first before he starts running.

In short, you can take your 7.25 points and shove them right up your Scalia-fetishizing, constructionist ass. I will take the Buffs straight-up and laugh all the way to a second pick 'em win in three weeks.

Finally, since no thread of this sort is complete without the requisite homosmack, I'll leave you with the immortal words and soothing sounds of the late, great Seth Putnam...

"Keys, woman!"
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Moby Dick wrote:
88 wrote:

Haters.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:By the way, I deleted the youtube thing from your quote because, despite listening to it 47 times, I still have no fucking idea what it says.
Y-O-U-R-G-A-Y

I assume smackaholic wrote the lyrics.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

88 wrote:What do these guys have in common:

Justin Bannan
Tyler Brayton
Jalil Brown
Mason Crosby
Justin Drescher
Daniel Graham
Andre Gurode
Brian Iwuh
Brad Jones
Tyler Polumbus
Jimmy Smith
Nate Solder
Donald Strickland
Lawrence Vickers
Who are 14 guys that have never been in my kitchen?

Sin,

I'll see you on the Tournament of Champions, Alex.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

88 wrote: Props to the solitary Buff fan on the board.
Cuda
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Goober McTuber wrote:
88 wrote:By the way, I deleted the youtube thing from your quote because, despite listening to it 47 times, I still have no fucking idea what it says.
Y-O-U-R-G-A-Y

I assume smackaholic wrote the lyrics.
You forgot the "E."
"Keys, woman!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:In short, you can take your 7.25 points and shove them right up your Scalia-fetishizing, constructionist ass. I will take the Buffs straight-up

Rack the smack and all, but bro...

take the points.

Uhm... GOOOOOOOOOO PAC?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

There are no point spreads in sig bets. Let's say CU loses by seven. The fucking sig wouldn't even make sense. Or am I supposed to make the Buckeye fans wear a sig that says "Colorado is almost as good as tOSU"?

Fuck it. I've been posting on the same boards with 88 and buckeye_in_sc for a dozen years, and this is the first time our teams have squared off. I'll represent my sorry-ass team and wear a sig with pride. I mean, how long can it really be until Cal loses, anyway?

And if by some miracle the Buffs win, I'ma gloat like a muhfucker...
"Keys, woman!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I've been posting on the same boards with 88 and buckeye_in_sc for a dozen years, and this is the first time our teams have squared off

From experience... be careful what you wish for.

I got a crack at Spray and Carson, too.

Although the UM thing worked out quite well for me.

While it was 1-2 against the Sooners, the years'-worth of meltage was worth it.

If I would have found you people a year earlier, I'd toss Texas' fans on my list of inferiors (screw your MNC, Horns... WE BEAT YOU IN THE HOLIDAY BOWL!!!!!)
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Dinsdale wrote:
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I've been posting on the same boards with 88 and buckeye_in_sc for a dozen years, and this is the first time our teams have squared off

From experience... be careful what you wish for.

I got a crack at Spray and Carson, too.

Although the UM thing worked out quite well for me.

While it was 1-2 against the Sooners, the years'-worth of meltage was worth it.

If I would have found you people a year earlier, I'd toss Texas' fans on my list of inferiors (screw your MNC, Horns... WE BEAT YOU IN THE HOLIDAY BOWL!!!!!)
USC swept ohio state and auburn, gorilla raped the fuck out of oklahoma... fuckin losers
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SoCalTrjn wrote:gorilla raped the fuck out of oklahoma... fuckin losers

Looked at the scoreboard lately, SoCalVacant?
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

FUCK Colorado...FUCK that future buffalo meat loaf I can enjoy (Sup Ralphie)

OSU rolls these fucking cock suckers to the tune of 31 - 14

Braxton Miller will start and that is all she wrote...
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Considering the beatdown that Bucky got at the hands (paws?) of Rufus, he'd better steer clear of Chip tomorrow and thank his lucky stars that Ralphie didn't make the trip...

THE University of Colorado 21
State College of Ohio 17

Suck it, bitches...
"Keys, woman!"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

King Crimson wrote:
88 wrote: Props to the solitary Buff fan on the board.
Cuda
At least somebody fucking rmembered.

Mike is right that the two programs are heading in opposte directions. But they aren't anywhere near equal to each other just yet. Ohio State's scout team could probably win a squeaker over the Buffs' Starters at this point. CU will probably get buttfucked in the mouth by the Buckeyes tomorrow, but the Buckeyes are probably gonna get buttfucked in the mouth by the NCAA sometime soon
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

CU is lucky to be within 13 at the break. I absolutely HATED the decision to go for it on 4th & 1 from the OSU 11. I liked the result, but that was a horrible decision. You've gotta just take the points and stop the bleeding at that point. It's the difference between a two- and three-score deficit, and you get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Terrible decision by Speedy to field that punt too.

Despite it all, we've still got a look...
"Keys, woman!"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Well, so much for having a look. 3rd quarter isn't even over and the sig is already attached. Props to the Buckeyes. Go U-Dub, I guess...
"Keys, woman!"
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

way to sack up and come correct Mike...

yeah Buffs got a lot of youngsters and you alluded to mistakes on the road...can't do that....once they get some talent restocked as well I think CU becomes a PIA to the PAC 12...and when you don't have a lot of film on a cat like Brax it's tough...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

speedy fielding the punt is bad....and the fumble on the exchange b'ween Hanson and Speedy is a crap number in the first quarter.

i like this CU team. they won't win 4-5 games and are probably better than they think they are (Hawkins shit all over the program), but they try. Buffs need a W against Wazzou in Boulder next week.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:CU is lucky to be within 13 at the break. I absolutely HATED the decision to go for it on 4th & 1 from the OSU 11. I liked the result, but that was a horrible decision. You've gotta just take the points and stop the bleeding at that point. It's the difference between a two- and three-score deficit, and you get the ball to start the 2nd half.
that was kind of a fluke (4th down conversion)....Clemons makes a nice jumpball catch but Hansen is on the run. the play call was a fail.

not 100% sold on Embree and Bienemy as "the crew". Some John Blake feel to it, imo. i could be wrong....but jury is out.
"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dan Fucking Hawkins should rot in fucking hell or what he did to that program.

Last year, I was thinking this Hansen kid is young and is bound to improve. He hasn't. He may be the best QB the Buffs have, but he really isn't any good. He can't throw very well, and he can't scramble very well. I'm truly surprised that he isn't intercepted every time he tries to scramble and throw. The cupboard really is bare up there
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

King Crimson wrote:
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:CU is lucky to be within 13 at the break. I absolutely HATED the decision to go for it on 4th & 1 from the OSU 11. I liked the result, but that was a horrible decision. You've gotta just take the points and stop the bleeding at that point. It's the difference between a two- and three-score deficit, and you get the ball to start the 2nd half.
that was kind of a fluke (4th down conversion)....Clemons makes a nice jumpball catch but Hansen is on the run. the play call was a fail.

not 100% sold on Embree and Bienemy as "the crew". Some John Blake feel to it, imo. i could be wrong....but jury is out.
I was on the phone with a friend of mine (a USC fan with no horse in the race) and we both agreed that was a terrible call. I had a feeling he'd go for it after they picked up 5 on 3rd & 6. In a way, I'm almost pissed that they got the TD, because it just reinforces that sort of dumbshit playcalling. The announcers were justifying it too, saying "well, a FG doesn't really do you much good here" or some such bullshit. The hell it doesn't! You're down 17-0 on the road with 3 minutes left in the first half with a gimmie FG and you get the ball to start the second half. Just kick the damn FG and cut it to two scores.

I realize that in the grand scheme of things, it didn't affect the outcome of the game (if anything, I guess it made the score a little closer), but when your margin of error is as infinitesimally small as CU's is right now, you take every goddamn point you can get. Embree pulled the same shit early in the Cal game and they got stuffed. In that case, it actually could've been the difference in the game.

I agree that the jury is definitely still out on Embree. We probably won't know for another year or two if he's really "the answer" or just another stopgap. Nobody expected CU to win more than 4 or 5 games this year (my optimistic 6-7 prediction notwithstanding) considering the brutal schedule and the horrible state that the program was in, but I'd at least like to see a little improvement in the playcalling. Screen passes to Speedy and Richardson had been the only consistently successful strategy I've seen all year, and they didn't even call a screen until CU's 4th drive...
"Keys, woman!"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I didn't get in here last week, so I can't beat my chest too much on this one, Mike. Nor would I anyways, I've always liked Colorado. Guess it goes back to the nostalgia of watching those great McCartney teams of the 90s. Or maybe it's those kickass unis (btw, glad to see they brought back the old school gear this year).

Too bad there's not a return game in Boulder in the near future. Folsom Field would be a great trip.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield