talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

An absolute abortion of a game

Post by BSmack »

Ravens 35 - Steelers 7

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????

I have not seen a Steelers team look so flat and so devoid of effort or pride since the days when Kordell Stewart was overthrowing Troy Edwards and a young Hines Ward. I've spent 3 hours watching the late games trying to think of something positive about this crapfest of a game, but I just can't. They sucked against the run, they sucked against the pass and they sucked in every phase of offense and special teams. But just because I can't say anything nice doesn't mean I don't have a few choice words.

Ben. WTF? 5 turnovers? You played better after face planting a Pontiac and having your appendix yanked than you did in this game. And btw, you are looking more and more like Ricky Bobby every time I see you. Dude, try looking before you throw. It has worked for you before.

James Harrison? Beuller? Beuller? Seriously, I think NASA needs to investigate Bryant McKinnie as a possible new planet. Obviously James Harrison was unable to escape his orbit. And Woodley didn't fare much better against the Blind Side guy. It wasn't until the 3rd quarter before Flacco was even hit, and not until the 4th quarter was Flacco sacked. The Steelers are going to be WAY over the cap next year. Look for James Harrison to be a possible cap casualty if he doesn't get his shit together.

Mendenhall. My father in law was late coming over for the game. The first thing he said was "Has our fumble prone halfback coughed it up yet?" I told him "Nah, Ben's been picked off twice but Mendy is playing OK." Two plays later Mendenhall puts the ball on the ground. After that, Mendenhall turtled up and didn't make another play the rest of the game worth talking about.

Troy Polamalu. NOBODY is more loved by Steeler Nation than Troy Aumua Polamalu. I hate to even say this. But WHERE WERE YOU TROY? God damn it man. The only time I heard your number called was when you were in that fight.

I could go on and on. But I think I made my point. EVERYBODY wearing black and gold should be feeling an enduring sense of same and humiliation for that game. That's the kind of shit that happens to the Chiefs, not the 6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: An absolute abortion of a game

Post by Dinsdale »

A team with a defense whose average age is 48 lost to a team with a defense whose average age is about 38.

Both those teams need to start thinking about getting younger on D.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:A team with a defense whose average age is 48 lost to a team with a defense whose average age is about 38.

Both those teams need to start thinking about getting younger on D.
There are some viable options already on the team. And if this effort is repeated, you will start becoming familiar with Stevenson Sylvester, Jason Woirlds, Ryan Mundy, Ziggy Hood and Cam Heyward sooner, rather than later. I would not at all be surprised to see some combination of Harrison, Farrior, Foote and Smith bid goodbye to the team after this season. After this game, I wouldn't be surprised to see all of them gone.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Baltimore came in with the clear intent of curb stomping Pittsburgh and the Steelers acted like they were participating in an ice cream social. Rapistberger is fat and happy because he just got married. Idiot.

On the Mendenhall fumble, it was blown blocking coverage at the line.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Baltimore came in with the clear intent of curb stomping Pittsburgh and the Steelers acted like they were participating in an ice cream social. Rapistberger is fat and happy because he just got married. Idiot.
Die in a laundry room fire.
On the Mendenhall fumble, it was blown blocking coverage at the line.
All the more reason for him to clamp down on the ball. Haloti Ngata is even easier to see than Clay Mathews.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:All the more reason for him to clamp down on the ball. Haloti Ngata is even easier to see than Clay Mathews.
Did you even watch the game? He hit him right as he was about to clamp down on the ball. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BSmack wrote:All the more reason for him to clamp down on the ball. Haloti Ngata is even easier to see than Clay Mathews.
Did you even watch the game? He hit him right as he was about to clamp down on the ball. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
I already conceded there was a complete breakdown in blocking. That doesn't excuse Mendenhall from holding onto the damn ball.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Steelers oline got whipped today. The D played about a 100 downs, and Roethlisberger was under duress every time he dropped back to pass. Running room? Forget about it. Baltimore won that game in the trenches, end of story.

Its the first game of the season, one in which there was a lock out, & a pre-season with no 2 a days, hence many an abortion today. The question is how much will the Steelers be able to improve? If the Oline continues to get its ass handed to them, the defense will wilt like Kirstie Alley in a July marathon. My guess is they'll continue to struggle against the leagues best teams.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:The Steelers oline got whipped today. The D played about a 100 downs, and Roethlisberger was under duress every time he dropped back to pass. Running room? Forget about it. Baltimore won that game in the trenches, end of story.

Its the first game of the season, one in which there was a lock out, & a pre-season with no 2 a days, hence many an abortion today. The question is how much will the Steelers be able to improve? If the Oline continues to get its ass handed to them, the defense will wilt like Kirstie Alley in a July marathon. My guess is they'll continue to struggle against the leagues best teams.
The good news is that they won't be playing many of the best teams this year. Yea shit schedules. Maybe by November they will be ready to play Baltimore. I hold out zero hope for the Cheatriots game as they never match up well with the chowds, even when the Steelers are playing well and the Pats aren't cheating.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

" Kirstie Alley in a July marathon" bwaha...somebody help me off the floor.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Why is Kirstie even running marathons? She has the size to play nose for the Black and Old.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Troy Polamalu. NOBODY is more loved by Steeler Nation than Troy Aumua Polamalu. I hate to even say this. But WHERE WERE YOU TROY? God damn it man. The only time I heard your number called was when you were in that fight.
Polasmoka looks done. Good job giving him a huge contract extention. The old Steelers just released dudes once the tank hit 3/4s empty. They should have let Harrison go, too.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:Ravens 35 - Steelers 7

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????

I have not seen a Steelers team look so flat and so devoid of effort or pride since the days when Kordell Stewart was overthrowing Troy Edwards and a young Hines Ward. I've spent 3 hours watching the late games trying to think of something positive about this crapfest of a game, but I just can't. They sucked against the run, they sucked against the pass and they sucked in every phase of offense and special teams. But just because I can't say anything nice doesn't mean I don't have a few choice words.

Ben. WTF? 5 turnovers? You played better after face planting a Pontiac and having your appendix yanked than you did in this game. And btw, you are looking more and more like Ricky Bobby every time I see you. Dude, try looking before you throw. It has worked for you before.

James Harrison? Beuller? Beuller? Seriously, I think NASA needs to investigate Bryant McKinnie as a possible new planet. Obviously James Harrison was unable to escape his orbit. And Woodley didn't fare much better against the Blind Side guy. It wasn't until the 3rd quarter before Flacco was even hit, and not until the 4th quarter was Flacco sacked. The Steelers are going to be WAY over the cap next year. Look for James Harrison to be a possible cap casualty if he doesn't get his shit together.

Mendenhall. My father in law was late coming over for the game. The first thing he said was "Has our fumble prone halfback coughed it up yet?" I told him "Nah, Ben's been picked off twice but Mendy is playing OK." Two plays later Mendenhall puts the ball on the ground. After that, Mendenhall turtled up and didn't make another play the rest of the game worth talking about.

Troy Polamalu. NOBODY is more loved by Steeler Nation than Troy Aumua Polamalu. I hate to even say this. But WHERE WERE YOU TROY? God damn it man. The only time I heard your number called was when you were in that fight.

I could go on and on. But I think I made my point. EVERYBODY wearing black and gold should be feeling an enduring sense of same and humiliation for that game. That's the kind of shit that happens to the Chiefs, not the 6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.
^^^^^^^^^^
Somebody missed the Griefs game.

At least your Pro Bowl safety didn't go down with a season-ending torn ACL.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Joe in PB wrote:the defense will wilt like Kirstie Alley in a July marathon.

Great line... and then, by odd coincedence, I see a current pic of Kerstie Alley in some link at the bottom of a news story:

Guess we need to find a new butt of the fat jokes.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:

Great line... and then, by odd coincedence, I see a current pic of Kerstie Alley in some link at the bottom of a news story:

shutyomouth is about as dependable as it gets. Not much chance of that fat slob slimming down.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:

Give her a year or two.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

Give her a year or two.

...not so fast! she was on Letterman the other night and I guaran-friggin-tee you she's about 40 over from the above pic.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.