So what's the verdict on Jon?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

So what's the verdict on Jon?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Did he run himself because he was outed as an IA ST grad fraudulently claiming Iowa 'bode? Or was it because he was stupid enough to post an almost direct link to a photo of his wife? Will he ever have the testicular fortitude to return to this sordid clambake? Or will he just sit at home waiting for a handout from the federal government and write down this 0-10 locks for Week 1?

Serious replies only, please.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: So what's the verdict on Jon?

Post by indyfrisco »

Maybe he's taking time off to get the tooth fixed.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

He'll pull an m2 and come back under a different nic. Like m2, he'll immediately get busted. Iowa will still suck on general principle.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You guys need to stop running all the tards - they are the #1 source of entertainment in this rotting shitbox. At least smackaholic is too thick-headed to get the hint, so he'll be around for awhile.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

JON, what are you looking at there? Wait - is that a picture of ME with a pancake on my head?
100% lock for Game Over.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

THEY'RE LAUGHING AT MY FAKE TOOTH?
Lordy.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Am I the only one not really seeing too much of an issue with the whole rooting for the school without attending? Like I said in the thread, this is hardly the first and only case of that. Hell, I have a rooting intrest in Cal and I'm a junior college dropout. If he fancied himself as a member of that university, that's a different story.

There's plenty of things that noj=bitch could be run for without having to grasp at straws.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think it has more to do with running 12 years of flailsmack at fans of the school he did attend.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

R-Jack wrote:Am I the only one not really seeing too much of an issue with the whole rooting for the school without attending? Like I said in the thread, this is hardly the first and only case of that. Hell, I have a rooting intrest in Cal and I'm a junior college dropout. If he fancied himself as a member of that university, that's a different story.

Yeah, your last point.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

How come all you libs are so high on permanent bans? I agree with the sentiment of entertainment value being priority #1.

I say bring back m2, noJ, Dr. Detroit, et.al.....I mean you finally relented on shrubber without too much fallout.

=compassionate conservative
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You're awfully slow.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38909
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The Seer wrote:How come all you libs are so high on permanent bans? I agree with the sentiment of entertainment value being priority #1.

I say bring back m2, noJ, Dr. Detroit, et.al.....I mean you finally relented on shrubber without too much fallout.

What are you talking about? Nobody is banned. You're confusing "was run" with banned.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:You're awfully slow.

Well, he is carrying 150 extra lbs.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
The Seer wrote:How come all you libs are so high on permanent bans? I agree with the sentiment of entertainment value being priority #1.

What are you talking about? Nobody is banned. You're confusing "was run" with banned.
The "Seer" is very easily confused.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:Am I the only one not really seeing too much of an issue with the whole rooting for the school without attending? Like I said in the thread, this is hardly the first and only case of that. Hell, I have a rooting intrest in Cal and I'm a junior college dropout. If he fancied himself as a member of that university, that's a different story.

There's plenty of things that noj=bitch could be run for without having to grasp at straws.
If Stanford thought highly enough of you to offer you an accounting scholarship, you'd probably root for them, instead of the product of some Catholic fucking fairy tale you were indoctrinated in when you were young and that you have absolutely no connection to other than people telling you this fairy tale was the end all be all.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

He went as far as to say he played intramural football at Iowa on Team Hasselhoff. Dude is a lying poser and he was outed (as he outed his wife/cat/dog/sister). He's a mess.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:If Stanford thought highly enough of you to offer you an accounting scholarship, you'd probably root for them,
If Stanford offered me anything scholastically, I'd probably think less of them.

So Jon tried to pass himself off as an actual allum in the past in addition to saying he played a little there? Well there you go. Didn't know that part.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Papa Willie wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:You're awfully slow.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Proof that I certainly don't read all of every thread! :D
Well, you owe Dins a thank you for linking you up as that was a thread NOT to miss.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Papa Willie wrote:Correct - thanks to him, and Screwy as well - he pm'd me. Poor Jon. Dang. He sometimes brought up some decent football takes, but now... Oh well.
He'll be back week 1. He's just lurking now. Too ashamed to show his face. Not sure why (aside from the ISU stuff). Other than his faggoty hairdo, he's a normal looking dude who married up. He has his faults (black tooth, cat ownership, ISU, twin sister that looks like a dude, etc.), but don't we all? I mean, I'm ashamed of my chipping ability on the course, or lack thereof. We can all do better.

He'll be back. This is his crack.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:And the JONsense nic is great. Who originated that?
Not sure where that lexicon came from, but the search feature picks up Adelpiero first using it in 2008.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

JONsense...was that Waz? Indy? M Club? Me?

At any rate, JON will be back. My sig box won't be the same until he is.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Goober McTuber wrote: What are you talking about? Nobody is banned. You're confusing "was run" with banned.
The "Seer" is very easily confused.[/quote]

Never even opened that thread in the CFB forum until now....

So yes, I was barking at windmills....

revel in it.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

If Stanford thought highly enough of you to offer you an accounting scholarship, you'd probably root for them, instead of the product of some Catholic fucking fairy tale you were indoctrinated in when you were young and that you have absolutely no connection to other than people telling you this fairy tale was the end all be all.
Excellent take as usual, mouth breather. Update your spreadsheet, it wasn't an accounting scholarship.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

bwahahaha
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

The internet wrecks another home.

If she really is with a legal group, we're all getting summoned.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Carson wrote:The internet wrecks another home.

If she really is with a legal group, we're all getting summoned.
For what, her husband being dumber than clownshit?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

:dins: How many times do you see an attractive face but you don't see the lower half? :dins:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

PSUFAN wrote:I think it has more to do with running 12 years of flailsmack at fans of the school he did attend.
^^^ This.
Killian wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

Excellent take as usual, mouth breather. Update your spreadsheet, it wasn't an accounting scholarship.
Not to mention that he responded to R-Jack, not you.

Fwiw, I wanted to go to ND badly enough that I accepted a NROTC scholarship to pay for it, because it was the only way I could afford it, even though spending four years in the Navy was not my first choice after graduation.

As to the topic at hand, I think NOJ will be back, although perhaps not right away. As embarrassing as this no doubt is for him, other posters here have returned after more embarrassing moments (sup, AP).
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:This is his crack.

A nice one, too -- what gym does he go to?

Sin,
KCScott
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

*update*

Who is ready for the major cleavage shot?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Are you seriously asking a bunch of dudes if they are 'ready' to see tits?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Atomic Punk wrote::dins: How many times do you see an attractive face but you don't see the lower half? :dins:
Talk about a blind squirrel and a nut...