Wow, 10 days out and no "Team Prediction" thread?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Wow, 10 days out and no "Team Prediction" thread?

Post by Killian »

This place is slipping.

I'll go first. Prediction: pain.

I'll do the rest tonight when I get home from work.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Wow, 10 days out and no "Team Prediction" thread?

Post by Goober McTuber »

I honestly believe that Wisconsin is better than every team on their schedule. But Bielema’s teams always manage to lose a game they shouldn’t. Back-to-back on the road against MSU and tOSU will be tough. And if they beat MSU, it will be tough to beat them the 2nd time around in the championship game.

Wisky should b a 1-loss BCS team this year.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

9/2 vs Youngstown State W 45-7
9/10 vs Florida Atlantic W 35-10
9/17 @ Notre Dame W 27-24
9/24 vs Central Michigan W 42-17
10/1 @ Ohio State L 20-27
10/15 vs Michigan W 34-21
10/22 vs Wisconsin W 31-27
10/29 @ Nebraska L 17-20
11/5 vs Minnesota W 37-20
11/12 @ Iowa L 17-27
11/19 vs Indiana W 42-14
11/26 @ Northwestern W 28-24

9-3 (5-3)
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Goober McTuber wrote:I honestly believe that Wisconsin is better than every team on their schedule. But Bielema’s teams always manage to lose a game they shouldn’t. Back-to-back on the road against MSU and tOSU will be tough. And if they beat MSU, it will be tough to beat them the 2nd time around in the championship game.
tOSU's AD finally got around to scheduling you fuckers for a night game this year. 'Bout damn time, especially since we always have to play in front of that temple of doom atmosphere every time we go up to Madtown.

Prepare... To... Die :waz:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

L45B wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I honestly believe that Wisconsin is better than every team on their schedule. But Bielema’s teams always manage to lose a game they shouldn’t. Back-to-back on the road against MSU and tOSU will be tough. And if they beat MSU, it will be tough to beat them the 2nd time around in the championship game.
tOSU's AD finally got around to scheduling you fuckers for a night game this year. 'Bout damn time, especially since we always have to play in front of that temple of doom atmosphere every time we go up to Madtown.

Prepare... To... Die :waz:
That could easily be the game we lose that we have no business losing.

BTW, I didn't know the ADs had anything to do with scheduling night games. I always assumed that was a TV call.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Goober McTuber wrote:That could easily be the game we lose that we have no business losing.
A little cocky aren't we? You might have forgotten how much talent we still have left in the cupboard. I would argue that both our lines are better than yours this year. Playing in the 'Shoe at night should help negate some of that advantage you have at QB.

UW should have no business losing to Minnesota, Indiana & Purdue this year. Other than those B10 games, I see no other gimmees for you.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

2011 Missouri Tigers (#21)

9/3 MIAMI (OH) W 51-21
9/10 @ Arizona State W 27-21
9/17 W. ILLINOIS W 55-17
9/24 @ Oklahoma L 31-21
10/8 @ Kansas State W 34-27
10/15 IOWA STATE W 48-21
10/22 OKLAHOMA STATE W 31-30
10/29 @ Texas A&M L 30-17
11/5 @ Baylor W 33-10
11/12 TEXAS W 24-17
11/19 TEXAS TECH W 38-20
11/26 v. kansas (Arrowhead) W 55-0

10-2 (7-2)
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

L45B wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:That could easily be the game we lose that we have no business losing.
A little cocky aren't we? You might have forgotten how much talent we still have left in the cupboard. I would argue that both our lines are better than yours this year. Playing in the 'Shoe at night should help negate some of that advantage you have at QB.

UW should have no business losing to Minnesota, Indiana & Purdue this year. Other than those B10 games, I see no other gimmees for you.
I never said they were gimmees. Just games that we should win.

A little cocky? I'm a flat-out dick.

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Goober McTuber wrote:BTW, I didn't know the ADs had anything to do with scheduling night games. I always assumed that was a TV call.
I'm about 95% sure that it's up to the school. Ohio State hasn't played a day game in Madison since the '02 NC season. There's pretty good reason the UW AD wants that game happening after dark.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

L45B wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:BTW, I didn't know the ADs had anything to do with scheduling night games. I always assumed that was a TV call.
I'm about 95% sure that it's up to the school. Ohio State hasn't played a day game in Madison since the '02 NC season. There's pretty good reason the UW AD wants that game happening after dark.
He’s just being considerate of the Buckeye players. Harder to see their tears at night.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

S03 SOUTH FLORIDA An important test for Kelly. USF is a decent team, certainly much better than a lot of ND's fanbase is willing to concede. And given Holtz' ties to ND, there could be calls for Kelly's head if we lose. I think USF hangs close for a half, but we close out strong. W

S10 @ Michigan Michigan fan seems impressed with Hoke so far, particularly his promise to bring back smashmouth football. That plan might work in the long term, but probably not right away. The defense is still pathetic, and the best players on the team are better suited to play in DickRod's spread offense. Caveat: Michigan has won four of the last five meetings. W

S17 MICHIGAN STATE Every year, ND seems to lose at least one game they should win. This is as good a place as any on the schedule to drop that one, especially given that Sparty has had our number in recent years (won three of the last four and 10 of the last 14). L

S24 @ Pittsburgh Pittsburgh is a program in a bit of turmoil, with two coaching changes last offseason. I think we take advantage of it here. W

O01 @ Purdue Hope is not the hope for this program. No excuse for losing this one. W

O08 AIR FORCE ND really struggled to solve Navy's version of the option, but did a good job against Army. Air Force probably ranks somewhere in between. W

O22 SOUTHERN CAL First night game on ND's campus in at least 20 years, and ND will be coming off a bye week. For all his crying about NCAA probation, CondomFan apparently has overlooked the fact that his team is not quite in the same shape as it was five or six years ago. ND broke an 8-game losing streak last year, and may be ready to start a winning streak in this series this year. W

O29 NAVY I'm not a fan of making long-term coaching decisions on the basis of a single game, but if any one game on the schedule can doom Kelly, it's this one. Navy's won three of the last four in this series after 43 straight losses, and last season's game was just embarassing for ND. A win here is absolutely imperative. W

N05 @ Wake Forest A road game in slightly unfamiliar territory, but otherwise, no excuse for losing here. W

N12 MARYLAND (FedEx) Since Screwy apparently is in DC now, this game will give him an opportunity to get his ND hate on in person. Unfortunately for him, he figures to be in the minority among those in attendance in that regard, even though the game will be played right down the road from Maryland's campus. W

N19 BOSTON COLLEGE Fredo seems to have lost its confidence against us in recent years, although Harris figures to be the best back we'll see on our schedule this season. W

N26 @ Stanford Harbaugh's gone, but still a lot of talent left in the cupboard on the farm. I think they extend their winning streak against us for one more season. L

10-2.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Trojans may win 6 games
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

9-3-11 at Hawai'i (W 38-35)
9-10-11 CALIFORNIA (W 17-14)
9-17-11 Colorado State @Denver, CO (W 28-17)
9-24-11 at Ohio State (L 31-10)
10-1-11 WASHINGTON STATE (W 31-21)
10-8-11 at Stanford (L 41-13)
10-15-11 at Washington (L 14-13)
10-22-11 OREGON (L 45-24)
10-29-11 at Arizona State (W 24-21)
11-4-11 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (Fri.) (L 35-20)
11-12-11 ARIZONA (L 14-7)
11-19-11 at UCLA (W 21-20)
11-25-11 at Utah (Fri.) (L 28-25)

That's an extremely optimistic 6-7. Good enough for a shitty bowl berth. (4-9 is probably more likely, but c'mon. Whaddaya want from me?)
"Keys, woman!"
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I will play

Sept. 3 Rice W 48 -10
Sept. 10 BYU W 35 -20
Sept. 17 at UCLA W 27-24
Oct. 1 at Iowa State W 34 - 10
Oct. 8 Oklahoma L 21 - 17
Oct. 15 Oklahoma State W 27-24
Oct. 29 Kansas W 48 - 10
Nov. 5 Texas Tech W 44 - 21
Nov. 12 at Missouri W 31- 21
Nov. 19 Kansas State W 35 - 21
Nov. 24 Texas A&M L 24-23
Dec. 3 Baylor W 38 - 17

10-2. We go to a nice bowl and contend in 2012
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

L45B wrote:UW should have no business losing to Minnesota, Indiana & Purdue this year. Other than those B10 games, I see no other gimmees for you.
No shit. If anything, it's Ohio State as the team that has no business losing a home game under the lights. I would be surprised if they lose that one.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Sept 3 vs. Western Michigan Win
Sept 10 vs. Notre Dame Win
Sept 17 vs. Eastern Michigan Win
Sept 24 vs. San Diego State Win
Oct 1 vs. Minnesota Win
Oct 8 @ Northwestern Loss
Oct 15 @ Michigan State Loss
Oct 29 vs. Purdue Win
Nov 5 @ Iowa Loss
Nov 12 @ Illinois Win
Nov 19 vs. Nebraska Loss
Nov 26 vs. Ohio State Loss

Record: 7-5 (3-5)
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Terry in Crapchester wrote:S17 MICHIGAN STATE Every year, ND seems to lose at least one game they should win. This is as good a place as any on the schedule to drop that one, especially given that Sparty has had our number in recent years (won three of the last four and 10 of the last 14). L
Funny, I feel that's a game MSU "should" win. In reality it's probably about as close to a coin flip as it gets. ND is at home and should be improved, but MSU still returns the better team, imo.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

UCLA BRUINS WILL SUCK. 5W 6L. BYE BYE SKIPPY.

Sept. 3 at Houston W
Sept. 10 SAN JOSE STATE W
Sept. 17 TEXAS L
Sept. 24 at Oregon State L
Oct. 1 at Stanford L
Oct. 8 WASHINGTON STATE W
Oct. 20 at Arizona (Thurs.) L
Oct. 29 CALIFORNIA W
Nov. 5 ARIZONA STATE L
Nov. 12 at Utah L
Nov. 19 COLORADO W
Nov. 26 at USC L
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Fuck it, I'm going all in. I'm drowing in Blue and Gold kool-aid:

S03 SOUTH FLORIDA Like Terry said, a good test for ND. If they win this game going away, it will make me feel much better about my prediction for the season. I think they will. W

S10 @ Michigan I like Hoke and think he will do good things for UofM, but there isn't enough depth on both lines to compete this year. Under the lights or not, I think ND will win this game handily. W

S17 MICHIGAN STATE Very tough game, but ND was within a cunt hair of winning last year at night on the road. I think ND's defense is vastly improved and they will be able to keep Cousins and the RB's in check. W

S24 @ Pittsburgh I'm a little more worried about this than some others. They lost Baldwin, but that dude from Tulsa is a solid coach. Closer than it should be. W

O01 @ Purdue LOL. W

O08 AIR FORCE If Chuck Martin is calling the defense for this game, ND shouldn't have too much of an issue. Good team, return a ton of people, but ND should win. W

O22 SOUTHERN CAL ND single handidly kept USC in this game last year, with USC's only TD coming on a 4 play, 2 yard drive. ND will be under the lights, like Terry said, and there is no reason for them to lose this game. W

O29 NAVY Again, if Martin is calling the defense for this game, it shouldn't be an issue. As Terry said, if Kelly loses this game, no matter what else he has done, people will be highly pissed. W

N05 @ Brian Piccolo isn't the starting RB. W

N12 MARYLAND (FedEx) Randy Gay Edsel beat ND while he was at UConn, but he had better talent at UConn. W

N19 BOSTON COLLEGE Should be able to handle Fredo. W

N26 @ Stanford Harbaugh recruited some very tough players for Stanford, and Luck is a stud, but I think Stanford will fall back to earth this season. W

Given Kelly's track record of developing QB's and his teams making decided jumps from year one to year two, I think they are going to run the table. For the first time in 20 years, ND has depth across the board and aren't 1 player away from total disaster.

So there it is, let me have it. But at least I went on the record.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Kansas City Kid wrote:2011 Missouri Tigers (#21)

9/3 MIAMI (OH) W 51-21
9/10 @ Arizona State W 27-21
9/17 W. ILLINOIS W 55-17
9/24 @ Oklahoma L 31-21
10/8 @ Kansas State W 34-27
10/15 IOWA STATE W 48-21
10/22 OKLAHOMA STATE W 31-30
10/29 @ Texas A&M L 30-17
11/5 @ Baylor W 33-10
11/12 TEXAS W 24-17
11/19 TEXAS TECH W 38-20
11/26 v. kansas (Arrowhead) W 55-0

10-2 (7-2)

what i woulda said, but that last game would have been 63-0
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Sep. 3 ULM W (41-7)
Sep. 10 Charleston Southern W (52-7)
Sep. 17 Oklahoma L (20-27)
Sep. 24 at Clemson W (27-17)
Oct. 8 at Wake Forest W (34-13)
Oct. 15 at Duke W (38-17)
Oct. 22 Maryland W (34-17)
Oct. 29 NC State W (31-13)
Nov. 3 at Boston College W (24-10)
Nov. 12 Miami-FL W (34-17)
Nov. 19 Virginia W (38-13)
Nov. 26 at Florida W (27-17)

11-1
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

UCLA will win 6 games minimum and go to an average bowl. Neuheisel's coaching life depends on it. This edition has more talent than any of his prior's. As usual, it will have to be done with average QB talent...Dumping his assts last year bought him another year minimum if they are at all respectable. This team could win 8....or if they lose early, be without mojo and lose 8.

The depth at every position sans QB, if they stay healthy, bodes another year of cicada optimism.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Sat. Sep. 3 vs. UCLA Win 27-23
It's payback time to the school that wrecked Houston's supposed "dream" season last year. UCLA is more talented in every facet with the exception of QB, RB, and WR. It's a home game under the lights against a BCS program. Robertson Stadium may be little (33,000), but it packs some serious punch when its SRO. Houston gets it done.

Sat. Sep. 10 at North Texas Win 45-30
It's a possible let down game, but UNT's defense is historically bad, so I think the Coogs' offense gets it done.

Sat. Sep. 17 at Louisiana Tech Win 41-34
Another road game that will prove tougher than it really should be. Again, La Tech's defense is atrocious and their passing game isn't far behind (Houston secondary biggest weakness), so Keenum and Co pull it out again.

Sat. Sep. 24 vs. Georgia State Win 55-20
FCS opponent coming back after UH starts the season 3-0. Robertson will be packed and the offense will put on a show for the home crowd.

Thu. Sep. 29 at UTEP Win 30-17
UTEP is introducing a new QB behind an entirely new offensive line. The Miners' D should be halfway decent this year, but they won't be able to put up enough points to take down the Coogs.

Sat. Oct. 8 vs. East Carolina Win 52-49
ECU was a defensive squad just a couple of seasons ago, but they're atrocious now. Not only that but they are switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4, so there will be growing pains there. Their offense, on the other hand, scares the shit out of me. They run a high octane spread and have a QB who could out-do Keenum this season. Davis is a beast, but I think the Coogs find a way.

Sat. Oct. 22 vs. Marshall Win 38-17
Marshall's linebacking core is actually pretty decent, but they lack any offensive firepower and are a year away from being competitive in C-USA. Easy win for the Coogs

Thu. Oct. 27 vs. Rice Win 59-31
Rice has a deep backfield, but that actually plays into Houston's strength. The Coogs LBs are very athletic, fast and a couple have BCS size, so I see the Coogs forcing Rice to pass. The Owls can throw it a little, but not enough to rip Houston's secondary. Rivalry game that should have a little back and forth, but Houston will pull away in the second half.

Sat. Nov. 5 at UAB Win 41-38
Tough game late in the season. UAB can sling it all over the field, but thankfully their defense is one of the worst in the conference. Houston struggles early but puts it together in the 4th to eek out a vitcory.

Thu. Nov. 10 at Tulane Win 48-13
Tulane is terrible. Nuff said.

Sat. Nov. 19 vs. Southern Methodist Win 34-31
This game could go either way. SMU is loaded with talent. Line is one of the better backs in the country. Padron will fix his mistakes from last season and throw for a better completion percentage and more TDs. SMU's front seven is scary good (for C-USA), so there is no reason to think they can't beat the Cougars with solid D and an offense with plenty of firepower. I'm thinking home field advantage and a 10-0 season on the line give the Coogs the edge.

Fri. Nov. 25 at Tulsa Lose 45-27
I think this game will be for a shot at the C-USA title and possible BCS implications for Houston. Tulsa is fucking good. All I can hope for in this game is Tulsa's rediculous OOC schedule (Oklahoma, Okie State, and Boise St.) could render them without key players late in the season. I look for Houston to press in this game and fall on their faces. We'll see.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Hard to make any predictions about Michigan other than they will definitely lose at least four games, probably more. Hoke talks about playing smashmouth football, but then again, he's pretty hands off with the offense, or so it seems. Borges (our OC) runs a lot of spread, and there will probably be a bit of zone blocking, so the transition away from Dickrod's spread won't be as disasterous as the transition into it was.

Denard will probably be even more dangerous this year than last. Reports from practice have been extremely positive about his development as a passer. He's also going to rip off quite a few runs just tucking and running when receivers aren't open. Hard to believe but he rarely did that last year. Really only ran on designed run plays.

Defense won't set the Big 10 on fire but will probably surprise everyone by at least being serviceable. Upgrades on every unit, especially the secondary, where the "newcomers" are actually veterens who were out with injury last year.

Biggest issue, I think, is what Killian mentioned: depth along the line. Even if the Oline transitions well into the new scheme, they're still only cycling six through. The rest of the two-deep is duct tape. Same with the Dline: the strength of our defensive, at least until Bilema orders another cheap shot on Mike Martin's ankles.

I think they'll be a tough out, just not sure exactly how tough yet and whether that will translate into actual wins.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Cicero,

Spot on, except reverse the OU and Clemson game scores.

We beat OU, and then on a let down, lose to Clemson.
What were we just talking about?
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

oops
Last edited by Roger_the_Shrubber on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What were we just talking about?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Go Coogs' wrote:BCS implications for Houston.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Go Coogs' wrote: UCLA is more talented in every facet with the exception of QB, OL, and WR.
You were being so generous so I just substituted OL for RB. UCLA is 4 deep in backs that I think will be playing in the league one day.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: O08 AIR FORCE ND really struggled to solve Navy's version of the option, but did a good job against Army. Air Force probably ranks somewhere in between. W
AFA did beat Navy last year and won 9 games and 6-2 in a conference with TCU, Utah, and BYU. Also beat Ga Tech in the Indy Bowl. I think there's a decent chance USF or AFA roll into South Bend and do what Tulsa did last year. I remember posting last year that GJ Kinne was a good QB and ND should be wary. Both are solid teams. I love Troy Calhoun's AFA O....it's a lot more than the "just" the option. they make you work for it.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Killian

Post by Killian »

King Crimson wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: O08 AIR FORCE ND really struggled to solve Navy's version of the option, but did a good job against Army. Air Force probably ranks somewhere in between. W
AFA did beat Navy last year and won 9 games and 6-2 in a conference with TCU, Utah, and BYU. Also beat Ga Tech in the Indy Bowl. I think there's a decent chance USF or AFA roll into South Bend and do what Tulsa did last year. I remember posting last year that GJ Kinne was a good QB and ND should be wary. Both are solid teams. I love Troy Calhoun's AFA O....it's a lot more than the "just" the option. they make you work for it.
Tulsa's offense scored 12 points last year so if ND can hold both USF and AFA to 12 points on offense, I'll be all for that.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Goober McTuber wrote:
I know, right?

Never has an undefeated team from a non-BCS conference been invited to a BCS bowl.

Sincerely,

Hawaii
TCUx2
Utah x2
Boise State x3
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sep. 3 at Georgia (scuse me, this is a neutral site just like virginia tech last year) W (36-29)
Sep. 16 a Toledo W (48-14)
Sep. 24 Tulsa W (41-21)
Oct. 1 Nevada W (38-20) they're looking for some revenge here and with Kaepernick gone, it could get ugly
Oct. 7 at Fresno W (39-21)
Oct. 15 at Colorado State W (44-13)
Oct. 22 Air Force W (37-24) these guys are actually pretty good
Nov. 5 at UNLV W (eleventy gillion to nothing)
Nov. 12 TCU W (33-27) the Mountain West did Boise a big favor moving this game to Bronco Stadium, were it at TCU I'd probably favor the horned frogs
Nov. 19 at San Diego State L (31-29) this is the one I think will trip up Boise State...classic trap game after TCU
Nov. 26 Wyoming W (47-21)
Dec. 3 New Mexico W (even worse than the UNLV score)

11-1
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Harvdog wrote:I will play

:lol:

Thanks for playing, Harv.

I'll mark this one down on the calendar now.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

War Wagon wrote:
Harvdog wrote:I will play

:lol:

Thanks for playing, Harv.

I'll mark this one down on the calendar now.
You said the same thing in 2008.....2009.....I guess your predictions are clouded by all those championships that Missouri has won in the Big XII.....wait a minute...you haven't won shit. Fair enough.

You might have beat us last year. We sucked. If you think last year is any indication of how this team will play, take us for granted and watch Texas win again in Columbia. It's not like it is hard or anything.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Harvdog wrote:If you think last year is any indication of how this team will play, take us for granted and watch Texas win again in Columbia.
au contraire, Sir Harv, Mizzou doesn't take Texas for granted.

So close to Thanksgiving, we relish your visit like that of an obnoxious and overbearing mother-in-law. Hope you at least bring a veggie tray with some ranch dip. And if it wouldn't fucking kill you, leave the strawberry shortcake and Cool-Whip at home this year, ok? That shit sits around past Christmas before it gets thrown out.
It's not like it is hard or anything.
Oh yeah It is.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

this isn't about all those championships. this is about this year.

Mizzou24
texas 9
why is my neighborhood on fire
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

MNC

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KtwI7e7D_o&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KtwI7e7D_o&hl ... &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Bishop of Cloyne
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Go Coogs' wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
an undefeated team

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

9/4 @ aTm L
9/10 UTEP W
9/17 Northwestern St W
9/24 @ Memphis W
9/30 @ TCU W
10/15 UCF L
10/22 @SoMiss W
10/29 @Tulsa W
11/5 Tulane W
11/12 Navy W
11/19 @ Houston L
11/26 Rice W

9-3 2nd in CUSAW hello Hawaii Bowl
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas