Nothing to see here

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Nothing to see here

Post by indyfrisco »

Nice to see Bama is being proactive. They see tO$U get busted and go after their local "tatoo parlor".

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... hree-years
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama has disassociated from a local store owner for three years but says he didn't break any NCAA rules.

Alabama officials had ordered T-Town Menswear owner Stan Albetar in December to stop selling, distributing or promoting items signed by or depicting current athletes. Compliance director Mike Ward said in a statement Tuesday that Albetar appeared to be in compliance with the rules and that an internal investigation didn't turn up any indication that an athlete received extra benefits.

"Our review of this matter was a part of our normal compliance program," Ward said. "We routinely look at all situations of potential concern. Based on our review of this matter, we concluded that Mr. Albetar was in compliance with NCAA regulations. It is not a violation for student-athletes to sign autographs and it is not a violation for a business to display photos, jerseys or other items depicting current student-athletes. We found no evidence that any student-athlete received any extra benefits.

"Due to the concerns expressed in our letter to Mr. Albetar dated March 31, 2011, we disassociated him from our program. As we always do in matters of this nature, we discussed this matter with the SEC Office. Because we found no evidence of any NCAA violation, we did not self-report a violation," he said.
I like this part the best:
Because we found no evidence of any NCAA violation, we did not self-report a violation
Translation: Because we have buried the evidence so deep in shutyomouth's ass no one will find it, we did not self-report a violation.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Re: Nothing to see here

Post by Cicero »

Trent Richardson signing in the store:

Richardson out to dinner with Albetar:

Albetar had sidlelines passes to games:

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:Because we have buried the evidence so deep in shutyomouth's ass no one will find it
That would be an extremely large area to search.

Sincerely,

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Cicero wrote:Richardson out to dinner with Albetar:

How do you know it is Richardson? You got his dental records because all I see are teeth.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

a better recruiter/booster/cheater puts the kid between the two gals.

crime is one thing, but dumb crime i cannot abide.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Cicero wrote:Richardson out to dinner with Albetar:

How do you know it is Richardson? You got his dental records because all I see are teeth.
Fuckin wow.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK