Elvis is the true King of rock n' roll

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Elvis is the true King of rock n' roll

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Something you’re trying to tell the class, Nancy?
uhhh, yeah. freddie got around....a lot....with pretty much the entire sexual spectrum. sorry if this is news to you.
Dude was bi? I thought he was full on homo. I will bow to you superior expertise. Nancy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Dude was bi? I thought he was full on homo. I will bow to you superior expertise. Nancy.
When Freddie walked in the room, the fish stopped moving.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

WOW!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the link sam, hearing all those different performances of elvis tunes was awesome!!!!! :twisted:
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Have a gallon of butter pecan and a few Percodans while burbling How Great Thou Art ....and then of course pass out. He would be proud of you.
Before God was, I am
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Interesting that you see the top acts of Rock n Roll Elvis and Led Zeppelin, who both ironically made their livings stealing music from black blues musicians.
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, these old colored folk that THE KING and LZ "stole" from, were they unable to play their music afterwards? Did lawyers show up on their doorsteps with cease and desist paperwork?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

No but in Jimmy Page's case, he was sued and had to pay them and their estates due to the fact that on numerous Led Zeppelin albums mainly the first they used melodies and lyrics from old blues musicians and then put lyrics and music by Jimmy Page. I still think they are one of the great bands of all time, it just dissapointed me when I found all that out.

Elvis although never sued, did make 30 of the worst movies in cinematic history, whcih is why God put us out of our misery and struck him dead on the crapper.
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, Elvis and Page played blues music, were sued by bitchy types, etc. But...consider...even a legend like Muddy Waters at the top of his game couldn't fill a 5,000 seat venue. After Zepplin, he did. Nuff said.

As for the legacy of the King, it lives...

Coheed and Cambria bassist Michael Todd was arraigned yesterday in Massachusetts on charges of armed robbery and drug possession after police say he robbed a Walgreens pharmacy on Sunday, hours before his band was set to open for Soundgarden at Mansfield’s Comcast Center.

The Boston Globe has new details on the robbery. When the pharmacist told Todd she didn’t have any OxyContin, he allegedly responded, “I’ll take your Perc 30s,’’ 30-milligram pills of Percocet. She gave him several bottles of oxycodone, the main ingredient in OxyContin.

Soon after he fled, four police officers arrived at Walgreens and interviewed the pharmacist. A police officer noticed a fresh path on the grass behind the building; a witness told police they saw someone running, and then jumping into a brown minivan taxi. Police discovered the name of the taxi company, which directed police to Todd’s tour bus at the Comcast Center, where he was arrested. At his arraignment, the judge raised his bail from $10,000 to $25,000 and set a preliminary hearing for August 9th.
Before God was, I am
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jeff in SD wrote:Interesting that you see the top acts of Rock n Roll Elvis and Led Zeppelin, who both ironically made their livings stealing music from black blues musicians.
hey Jeff is SD, I find it funny how easy it is to make you look like a fool in here. Elvis presley stole NOTHING! music is a progressive art, it changes, morphs and moves forward all the time. You yourself just used the term "black blues musicians",
hence the word, "blues" you IDIOT. When elvis presley picked up an old rhythm n blues tune called, "thats all right mama", guess what? are u awake? can you say "ROCKABILLY", progression into what we call "rock n roll".

BUT, I digress, thats only part of elvis presley's creativeness, point being, BLACKS WISH they sounded as good as the KING!
in other words, ELVIS PRESLEY IS THE MAN!!!! take any of those 50's classic recordings, and they still hold up today, in the annals of rock n roll, its timeless, critically acclaimed music making, and thats the long and short of it.

HEY JEFF, here is another shocker for ya', when you say elvis stole from blacks, that makes you a sick perverted racist and a bigot, not to mention a stupid hater. HERE IS ANOTHER DOSE OF REALITY, elvis actually did more to bring the races together,
BEFORE elvis, there was colored music, and there was white music, AFTER elvis, there was just music, period.

in other words, society was deeply segregated, thats just the way things were, UNTIL, a dynamic and exciting young man came along, a guy by the name of elvis presley, who, according to Little Richard, made it possible for blacks music to be played on the radio. Little Richard knew that because elvis had that "so called black sound" black artists would be played on the radio as well. SO, Little richard thanked GOD for elvis presley, he even said this in his own words.

the amazing thing about elvis is that he didnt just like black blues, he also was big time country and big time gospel, and, elvis presley actually embraced all kinds of music, his catalog is the most DIVERSE ive ever seen.

ONLY SICK RACIST FUCKS like jeff in SD think otherwise, its because you have shit-for-brains. too bad for you.

whats really funny is this, on those early sun recordings, elvis sounds punkish, raw and edgy with sexuality and electricity that is otherworldly!!!! in fact, if you go to youtube, and watch Big joe turner doing his song, "shake rattle and roll" then watch elvis doing the same song, ITS NIGHT AND DAY!! big joe is lame and vanilla, very pedestrian, WHILE ELVIS is screamin like a punk rocker full of raw energy and pure excitement!!

I am having trouble porting over youtube videos, will someone please do me a favor, and port over Big Joe turner doing "shake rattle and roll" and also port over elvis' version of "shake rattle and roll" featuring the full dirty lyrics, and then lets have the posters decide who is more fuckin amazing, I think ya all will agree, its no contest.

here is my point, dont listen to the racists and haters, NO ONE IS SAYING that blacks werent instrumental in rock n roll. THEY WERE!!!! ALL we are saying is that elvis presley was equally amazing as well.

again, I need someone to port over the black a nd white videos of elvis and big joe both doing the big joe song, "shake rattle and roll" featuring the full dirty lyrics. :twisted:
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This modern era bradhusker sucks ass. The original bradhuskers would never drop a line like "progressive art." What the fuck happened to the SMASHMOUTH?? :brad:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc810 wrote:It is going to be entertaining to see him melt once the college football season starts. :lol:
let me ask you something? why would I melt? when nebraska runs roughshod thru the sissy big ten, why should I have a meltdown? huh? do you know something I dont? cause if you do, let me know.

the way I see it, we are gonna run smashmouth week after week, and the blackshirts defense will reek haavoc leaving behind beat up and batterred teams in their wake.
no meltdown here. :twisted:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This modern era bradhusker sucks ass. The original bradhuskers would never drop a line like "progressive art." What the fuck happened to the SMASHMOUTH?? :brad:
relax, Im the same bradhusker, just a bit more refined, you cant remain a knuckle dragging neanderthal forever? can u?
:twisted:
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

That's why its great to be a beatles fan, because you don't need to write an encyclopedia to try and prove that they are better than everyone else. :D
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jeff in SD wrote:That's why its great to be a beatles fan, because you don't need to write an encyclopedia to try and prove that they are better than everyone else. :D
surely dont need books or anything else to prove elvis is great, all one needs is a brain, and ears to hear. im not sure Jeff in SD has either.

heres the funny part, Jeff claims to be a beatles fan? yet this idiot doesnt know what paul Mccartney would say about elvis?
I already know, over the years, sir paul has bestowed very high praise on the king, and, of course John lennon did as well.
point being, how can you claim to be a beatles fan, and not know just how much they held elvis in the highest possible esteem?

I'll tell you how, your a complete fool, thats how.
:twisted:
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

The fact of the matter is Elvis was a great singer, an icon all that yes. Great overall Musician ........... no. And yes I would say the same for people like Frank and Deano as well since they were just working voices as well. Although those two have bode on Elvis because at least they starred and acted in high quality films unlike Clambake and Girl Happy.

Lets get it straight senor, I enjoy hearing an Elvis song every now and then have always liked hearing him singing Battle hymn of the Republic live. However to place him up there with the likes of Hendrix, Dylan, Lennon and Harrison? You are out of your mind. But then again there is no turning an Elivs fanatic. If I invested thousands on rhinestone jumpsuits, then I would be doing my best to convince myself he is the greatest of all time as well.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jeff in SD wrote:The fact of the matter is Elvis was a great singer, an icon all that yes. Great overall Musician ........... no. And yes I would say the same for people like Frank and Deano as well since they were just working voices as well. Although those two have bode on Elvis because at least they starred and acted in high quality films unlike Clambake and Girl Happy.

Lets get it straight senor, I enjoy hearing an Elvis song every now and then have always liked hearing him singing Battle hymn of the Republic live. However to place him up there with the likes of Hendrix, Dylan, Lennon and Harrison? You are out of your mind. But then again there is no turning an Elivs fanatic. If I invested thousands on rhinestone jumpsuits, then I would be doing my best to convince myself he is the greatest of all time as well.
Jeff? you really are clueless? are you? or are you just trying to troll?

you dont know what makes an artist? do you?

dean martin doesnt have a critically acclaimed body of work in the studio, moron.

elvis' recordings in the studio have been given "essential" status in 5 different genres of music, u idiot.

deano and frank arent in 3 HALLS OF FAME, again, ur a dipshit.

in order for an artist to be in the rock, country, and gospel hall of fames, he must have made critically acclaimed recordings in those respective styles of music, and had a big impact with his music.

I notice that you like to deceive people with your "wordplay", you keep mentioning "battle HYMM of the republic" like it means something? its just your way of lying to people, trying to make stupid people think that elvis was just a singer or performer.
HOWEVER, any educated person in here, realizes that elvis presley was an artist in the studio, actually arranging many of his recording sessions.

in fact, the overall sound of those classic recordings, was due to elvis "genius" in the studio.

so, to expose you as being a troll, YES, elvis had the critical acclaim to back up my correct notion of his being not only an icon, but an artist as well.

not to mention the fact that elvis presley took black rhythm n blues, white country, and gospel, and progressed his music into rockabilly.

dean martin ever progress music? frank? nope, they were pop singers, with a bit of swing. either of them have soul?
nope, not a drop.
is Jeff in SD a troll? you bet ur life!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I like cheese.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Foods that I love that I rarely eat; cheddar cheese tops the list. Yes, above chocolate. :shock: Loves me some cheddar.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey "lost dog husker," why are you talking to yourself? I mean "jeff in sd" is so obviously your own tortured prose going nowhere. Don't you think it's time to give it up? No on cares about Elvis, and you don't know anything interesting about him in the first place to make him worth discussing. Are you bedridden?
Before God was, I am
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Hey "lost dog husker," why are you talking to yourself? I mean "jeff in sd" is so obviously your own tortured prose going nowhere. Don't you think it's time to give it up? No on cares about Elvis, and you don't know anything interesting about him in the first place to make him worth discussing. Are you bedridden?
yes, I am bedridden, how'd you guess? so please, take some pity on me, imagine, if you will, you are bedridden, and an ugly nurse who looks like kathy bates comes into your room, with a sledgehammer and a needle.

oh the horror the horror.....
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, no pity for your idiotic ramblings. read a good book, something by Chomsky, and try to focus.
Before God was, I am
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, no pity for your idiotic ramblings. read a good book, something by Chomsky, and try to focus.
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, holy shit, the more I get to hear ur posts, the more looney you reveal yourself to be, did u say Chomsky?? BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, looney, (sound of cookoo clocks going off)

your idols tell me a lot about you, lets see....you like bill maher, chomsky, you listen to judy, liza, a chorus line, and you love rock hudson, oh, and you loved truman capote,

cookoo cookoo cookoo, LTS, now I know all I need to know, thank you for exposing yourself.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
bradhusker wrote:vy6DcW1esQAhttp://youtu.be/vy6DcW1esQA[/youtube]
:lol:

Here you go, ya dumb dick:

ya know, it just dawned on me, I could have saved myself a lot of time and trouble by just posting this clip!! The lightbulb just went off!! no amount of typing, no amount of rambling, in fact, NOTHING matters, except this clip, this is soul, this is music that bleeds, this is the essence of what rock n' roll is all about baby!!!

If you still dont understand after this, ur already dead.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Why is it OK that Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis were screwing underage girls? Interesting the KIng of Rock and the King of Pop had the same tastes of being sexual predators.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jeff in SD wrote:Why is it OK that Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis were screwing underage girls? Interesting the KIng of Rock and the King of Pop had the same tastes of being sexual predators.
hey Jeff? wanna know why I am salivating, just waiting for you to post what you just posted? BECAUSE I just exposed you in yet another LIE!!! and I love it, because the more you lie in here, the more you look like the dirty troll you are.

FACT 1. elvis presley waited until priscilla turned 18, before any sexual contact was made, and this was publically stated by Priscilla herself, so, case closed on that one, BESIDES, elvis was way too busy fucking every hollywood starlet in sight!
from a sexy young impossibly stunning barbara eden, to the goddess to end all goddesses, sweedish ANN MARGRET!
AND, my list of stunning hollywood starlets that elvis fucked, is so HUGE, I doubt your sissy computer has a hard drive big enough to cover them all.

FACT 2. michael jackson had a list of victims that we will NEVER even know about, because he paid them all off with hush settlements. which is why he went broke. TURNS out, this so-called king of pop, was the faggott to end all faggotts.
so, for you to even try to compare these two is a JOKE, and shows why you are the board troll to end ALL board trolls.

The VERY definiton of a troll is one who exhibits the behaviors of a serial liar. which by the way, you just did.

so, this begs the question, why do you lie? is it because you have a small penis?
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Really Priscilla is going to say that her and Elvis were hammering it out when she was 17 now to this day. Any bad publicity of Elvis being a pedo would be less money for her and Lisa Marie. And yes he bagged hot chicks, but so did Scott Baio, and lets be honest I bet Baio's list looks a lot better than the King's.

And why are you wondering my pentis size? I mean if you can suck a good cock. I can just put a Barbara Eden mask on you and I'll tell no one you are a pole smoker. :lol:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jeff in SD wrote:Really Priscilla is going to say that her and Elvis were hammering it out when she was 17 now to this day. Any bad publicity of Elvis being a pedo would be less money for her and Lisa Marie. And yes he bagged hot chicks, but so did Scott Baio, and lets be honest I bet Baio's list looks a lot better than the King's.

And why are you wondering my pentis size? I mean if you can suck a good cock. I can just put a Barbara Eden mask on you and I'll tell no one you are a pole smoker. :lol:
I just EXPOSED YOU AS A TROLL YOU MORON!!! sure its easy for you to play psychic here, and proclaim that elvis fucked her at 17, BUT, since she denies it, and so did he, why would anyone trust your version? after all, your in your mom's basement, sniffing your mom's soiled panties, so why should anyone believe your version?

AND, I was correct in saying that elvis to michael jackson is apples to oranges, in jackson's case, millions in hush money were paid, lots of young boys came forward, and were quickly paid off, TWICE, state's attorneys were pressing charges, AND, even though the child diddler got off, he STILL PAID OUT MILLIONS. case closed.

In your assumptions against elvis, why would anyone trust you? who are you? you sound like a child diddler yourself, ALSO, you claim that scott baio had hotter women than ELVIS??? erin moran was a dog, and the hot ones he did get, didnt stay for long.

I'll be honest here, the hollywood starlets that elvis fucked are the cream of the crop, ive got a list as long as the great wall of china, scott baio HIMSELF would tell you that even he could not compare with the KING.

so, I ask you again? why would I take your word, over the word of Mr scott baio HIMSELF?
huh troll?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BESIDES, elvis was way too busy fucking every hollywood starlet in sight!
And he fucked them all in the @ss! :twisted:

To make a lasting impression on Jeff, please don't forget to add that.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

poptart wrote:
BESIDES, elvis was way too busy fucking every hollywood starlet in sight!
And he fucked them all in the @ss! :twisted:

To make a lasting impression on Jeff, please don't forget to add that.
thanks poptart, these hollywood starlets were indeed 4 input girls, no hole went to waste in those days.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Yet he was such a pussyhound of all the top stars, he marries a high schooler.

I am still waiting for you however to tell me how he brought the soul and greatness in, "in the Ghetto."

Or am I wrong on how he became a sideshow the last ten years of his life til he had one too many downers on the toilet.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

This thread has longevity.

Hats off to all involved, myself included.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jeff in SD wrote:Yet he was such a pussyhound of all the top stars, he marries a high schooler.

I am still waiting for you however to tell me how he brought the soul and greatness in, "in the Ghetto."

Or am I wrong on how he became a sideshow the last ten years of his life til he had one too many downers on the toilet.
"marries a high schooler? in May of 1967, priscilla was 21, so, what high schoolers are 21?

soul? what would a nerd like you know about soul? you are a square peg, a geek, a down and out loser,

and, we all know of elvis' demise and drug overdose, so why bring it up even? UNLESS, you , "get off" on the pain and misery of others?

lots of "all time greats" ended life tragically, Hendrix, Joplin, morrison, cobain, etc... etc...NORMAL folks choose to celebrate their contributions to music, manic depressive losers such as yourself? you choose to fixate on the tragedy and negativity in life, in fact, YOU WALLOW in it, like a pig to its own vomit, or a pig in its own feces.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

The melting you are displaying is making it worthwhile to talk shit about Elvis.

What's better is that you have probably been having to defend Elvis for a long time with your biographies in hand as you angrily type.

Sure Joplin and Hendrix OD'd, but the sad thing is that they were in their prime when they idiocy caught up to them. Dumb Elvis didn't learn from them and couldn't handle the hack he became so he Od'ed on the crapper. Maybe he saw his house and realized what an imbecile he was for owning such shitty furniture and downed the whole bottle. :lol:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jeff in SD wrote:The melting you are displaying is making it worthwhile to talk shit about Elvis.

What's better is that you have probably been having to defend Elvis for a long time with your biographies in hand as you angrily type.

Sure Joplin and Hendrix OD'd, but the sad thing is that they were in their prime when they idiocy caught up to them. Dumb Elvis didn't learn from them and couldn't handle the hack he became so he Od'ed on the crapper. Maybe he saw his house and realized what an imbecile he was for owning such shitty furniture and downed the whole bottle. :lol:
for starters, what makes you think I am an angry typer? Im not, Im actually a happy typer, happy all the time,

next, there is a huge HUGE difference between "defending" the KING, and taking pleasure in making you look bad and wrong all the time.

I come from the school of thought that believes that the "educated posters" in here realize that I am "correct" 100% of the time on matters concerning the KING. and the reason is that they know ive done the research, they know that ive dotted all my i's and crossed all my t's,

as for you?

everyone knows that you are egging me on, trying to turn me from a happy typer into a homicidal maniac, BUT, it wont work, im way too happy proving you wrong all the time for that to possibly happen.
so, my friend? where does that leave us?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

bradhusker wrote:so, my friend? where does that leave us?
One step closer to T.R.O.T.S.

This thread was amusing at first, but just like your boy Elvis, you don't know when to stop.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
bradhusker wrote:so, my friend? where does that leave us?
One step closer to T.R.O.T.S.

This thread was amusing at first, but just like your boy Elvis, you don't know when to stop.
what , may I ask is T R O T S, is it a place where bad trolls get banished to? cause if it is, I'd rather face 30 days in the hole with an insurance salesman from METlife, get MET, it pays.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Alright, you blathering dull bulb, you asinine ass kisser of a bloated ghost....you get one chance..

You claim to know of Elvis? Everything about what imbued and subsumed him? Really?

Everything you've sputtered and sprayed over your keyboard indicates you're lying. Let's see..

Name the one tune that best encapsulates and embodies the full range of Elvis' voice and character. Go ahead, you get one chance...
Before God was, I am
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Alright, you blathering dull bulb, you asinine ass kisser of a bloated ghost....you get one chance..

You claim to know of Elvis? Everything about what imbued and subsumed him? Really?

Everything you've sputtered and sprayed over your keyboard indicates you're lying. Let's see..

Name the one tune that best encapsulates and embodies the full range of Elvis' voice and character. Go ahead, you get one chance...
FIRST, you know NOTHING of elvis presley, you are a poser and a fraud, your reputation on this board is one of a foolish clown, SO, the question you just posed is LAUGHABLE! to say the least.

Elvis presley was blessed with a knowledge of music which was second to none. He is one of just a handful of vocalists in the past century, who had tremendous soul, and could convey emotion to the listenner which was otherworldly.

Tony Bennett said it best when he said that Elvis shared a bond with his audience and anyone who loved music. There was a special emotional bond between the artist and his audience, with his unique ability to weave his soul around a lyric, Elvis became an icon of epic status.

A specific example of elvis' otherworldly talent is the Bob Dylan song, "Tomorrow is a long time", which Elvis got a hold of in the studio in 1966. Elvis sat down, took hold of Dylan's words, and what ensued was a 6 and a half minute masterpiece of folk music. Elvis presley had the innate ability to create magic in the studio, Bob Dylan said afterward, after hearing Elvis record his lyrics, and I quote, "I was deeply moved by it", end quote.

The world may never again see the likes of such a gifted artist, with the ability to convey emotion and such powerful soul thru song. Kris Kristofferson, who wrote "For the good times" and, "Help me make it through the night", after hearing Elvis record his two classics, said, and I quote, "he's amazing man, I am deeply touched, that he would record my songs", end quote.

This was the effect the KING had on songwriters, who, were amazed that their lyrics could becomne something they didnt believe possible. IMAGINE? when a songwriter is deeply touched to have elvis record their lyrics? WOW, amazing stuff, and this is something we may never see again in our lifetimes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Enough.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...