The PRO Obama thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The PRO Obama thread

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

We've all heard the criticisms, now it's time for accolades.

What do you have in the plus column for President Obama?

1. He seems well respected on the world scene.

2. He's managing the economy quite well. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Remember, if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: The PRO Obama thread

Post by Carson »

There are news channels other than MSNBC, ya know.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Martyred wrote:He's managing the economy quite well.

Trollin trollin trollin...
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dinsdale wrote:
Martyred wrote:He's managing the economy quite well.

Trollin trollin trollin...

damn you
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:The PRO Obama thread
:?

And here I thought this was a thread about Ozulu finally leaving the amateur ranks and becoming all presidential-and-stuff...

Carry on.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Jsc810 wrote:I like his appointments to the SCOTUS and hope that he gets to make two or three more.
Me too. That Court can't have too many northeast-educated bag ladies feminists to lend their " rich, life's experiences" to the jurisprudence of our great country...[/greatgoogleymoogleyrolleyeyes]
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:I like his appointments to the SCOTUS and hope that he gets to make two or three more.

Trollin trollin trollin

"All rights are granted by the government."

"Restricting free speech is a ligitimate role of government."
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

he is 1/2 white...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

He seems nice.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

He don't seem like no negro. He seems more like a Samoan
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:the latest poll numbers show he would lose to a Republican Candidate

Any Republican candidate and this is just a couple months after killing OBL
Generic Republican hasn't been fistfucked by Obongo's compliant media lapdogs yet.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:1. He seems well respected on the world scene.
Ooops.
In accepting the nomination of his party in 2008, candidate Obama said: "Generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we .. . secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth." Two-and-a-half years into the Obama presidency, a new poll by James Zogby's Arab American Institute tells a different story.

In the Middle East, where U.S. military involvement and diplomacy are most closely watched, President Obama is held in lower regard in the Arab world than President Bush was in the last year of his presidency.

Obama is not only less liked than the supposedly hated Bush, he can't even hold a candle to Iran's grubby, menacing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Zogby reports that in Egypt, 31% of Egyptians agree with Iran's policies compared with 3% for Obama's, with similar figures in Jordan. Among Egyptians, just 5% hold a favorable attitude toward the U.S. compared with 9% in 2008.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysi ... n-Ever.htm
This is like the LTS TARD Presidency. Everything that stupid yardape has ever said, every position he has ever adopted and everything thing he has ever done has been demonstrably and disasterously wrong. But other than that, he's doing a swell job...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Normally, a U.S. President that is hated by arabs is doing a good job. However, when the President sucks their dicks and is still hated, that is not so good.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

He likes the Chicago Bears..........
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Rack BHO in 2006:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

I don't think Obama has had much of a chance yet. As of now I would vote for him again in 2012. I don't think any president has been adopted into an unpresedented bad situation as he did when he took over for Bush. He just had to take most of his energy trying to do clean up. Now the country is just starting to make progress again. I don't think you want to stop that. To go back to what? Another republican and the failed policies that we have proof of? No thank you. I would stay the course for four more years.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

you like his appointments to the highest court do you? that tells me you are a dummy, thanks.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dan Vogel wrote:I don't think Obama has had much of a chance yet. As of now I would vote for him again in 2012. I don't think any president has been adopted into an unpresedented bad situation as he did when he took over for Bush. He just had to take most of his energy trying to do clean up. Now the country is just starting to make progress again. I don't think you want to stop that. To go back to what? Another republican and the failed policies that we have proof of? No thank you. I would stay the course for four more years.
actually you are DEAD WRONG on all counts. the economy isnt improving, IN FACT, its getting worse you fuckin moron.

unemployment figures are skewed by mainstream liberals, its far far far worse than just 9.2 percent my dimwitted fairy.

and guess what? Obama's policies are not good at all, in fact, small business owners are scared stiff at his policies. which is why they are not hiring.

Ronald Reagan took over after the disaster of the worthless peanut farmer Jimmy carter, double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, and double digit unemployment.
YET, reagan was able to turn it all around in just 3 short years, by slashing the old tax code, bringing down the top rates, and, the BIG ONE, JOB CREATION!!!!!

Obama isnt fit to shine reagans shoes or carry his jock, reagan did great things by principles which were sound, putting millions to work with real jobs, not fake and phoney internet jobs like bill clinton, but real jobs.

the economy is horrible under obama, because obama is an empty suit, a teacher, not a do'er, he is a follower, not a leader.

reagan was a natural born leader. obama is a community street peddler, a rabble rouser at best.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I just thank God and G0D he's making the high speed internet available to everyone.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Martyred wrote:Remember, if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all.
I nominate this as the new board slogan at the top.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

I would enjoy a cold beer with him, and discuss his NCAA bracket, but as for his left wing policies? not so much.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Martyred wrote:Remember, if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all.
I nominate this as the new board slogan at the top.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Y2K wrote:I just thank God and G0D he's making the high speed internet bullet trains available to everyone.
FTJFY
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote: 2. He's managing the economy quite well. There is light at the end of the tunnel
Nyah

XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

I've seen worse...Used to play frisbee on the Punahou athletic field, Obama prolly walked by to bball practice from time to time. Little did I know then that baller would be POTUS one day LOL.......

Agree w/JSC on the SCOTUS picks...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

XXXL wrote:Agree w/JSC on the SCOTUS picks...
Dinsdale wrote:"Restricting free speech is a ligitimate role of government."

"All rights are granted by the government."

Nothing like a Justice that doesn't understand the 1st and 9th Amendments.