How does Sheila Jackson Lee keep getting elected.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

txangler74
Elwood

How does Sheila Jackson Lee keep getting elected.

Post by txangler74 »

Some of her greatest hits.......Astronauts planted a flag on mars, She things Vietnam is still two countries, Repealing Obama care is unconstitutional. Now her current hit the racecard.

"I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president, only this president, only this one has received the kind attacks and disagreements and inability to work. Only this one," Jackson Lee said on the House floor this afternoon.

"Read between the lines."

"What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?"
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: How does Sheila Jackson Lee keep getting elected.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You just answered your own question.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

She has always found the camera. When Kenneth Starr was interviewed by congress and every fucking question had been exhausted, Lee wasn't finished. Of course, she had to get in the last word. She is Washington's version of Warren Sapp.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Can't be any worse than the (fill in the blank) from Georgia that asked a general if the Island of Guam would tip over if there were too many Military personel on it.

mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Since it is a redistricting year, maybe they could add Conroe, The Woodlands and Spring to her district that should take care of her ignorance.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

txangler74 wrote:"I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president, only this president, only this one has received the kind attacks and disagreements and inability to work. Only this one," Jackson Lee said on the House floor this afternoon.

"Read between the lines."

"What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?"
Not that any further evidence is required to establish this half-witted ape as a weapons grade fucktard, but:
Debt Vote Flashback: Every Single Dem Voted Against Raising the Debt in 2006

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/07 ... t-in-2006/
That, of course, included one bluegummed, half-Kenyan spearchucker from Illinois.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Jeff in SD wrote:Can't be any worse than the (fill in the blank) from Georgia that asked a general if the Island of Guam would tip over if there were too many Military personel on it.

:lol: :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You just answered your own question.
I thought you were supposed to be some kind of "journalist"? That means you're supposed to be questioning the veracity of any politician's statements and researching them for accuracy. That's what real journalists do. Accepting their utterances uncritically makes you a fucking parrot not a journalist and exposes you as a lazy, stupid dickhead.

Shake yourself, dipshit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

C'mon, mvscal...

Being a left-wing shill and apologist for All Things Liberal-Democrat is part of the job description. Christ, do you want 'em to pull his union card? Lad's gotta eat....
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

jiminphilly wrote:
Jeff in SD wrote:Can't be any worse than the (fill in the blank) from Georgia that asked a general if the Island of Guam would tip over if there were too many Military personel on it.

:lol: :lol:
WOW!!! the district which elected this guy? that must be one dumb district, indeed!!!!!!!

on a lighter note, isnt sheila jackson Lee the one who wanted congress to proclaim a special day to honor michael Jackson?
a notion so stupid, that even a left wing sicko like Nancy Pelosi wasnt interested?

but seriously folks, if a member of congress thinks that an Island can tip over? WTF?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

This woman went to Yale, affirmative action at it's finest.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

txangler74 wrote:This woman went to Yale, affirmative action at it's finest.
WOW! she went to Yale, holy shit!!! how the hell in the name of jesus mary and the mama's and the papa's, could this dummy get into an ivy league school????

AT BEST, she is worthy of a good solid community college, and thats being kind.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.