swamp people

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

swamp people

Post by smackaholic »

A few months back there was some mention here of swamp people. Watched those crazy cajuns hunter gators for awhile last season, but thought the show was kinda running out of steam as driving a boat through the swamp and shooting gators in the head kinda looses it's appeal after you've seen it a few hundred times.

This season is better thanks to Mitchell and Glenn.

http://www.history.com/shows/swamp-peop ... hell-guist

Anybody see these fukkers?

Coupla brothers from wayyyyyyy back in the swamp who look like they might have 46 chromosomes..... between them....maybe.

As with all the other swamp people, they throw up subtitles even though they are speaking english. With most of the others, I think the subtitles are done for effect as a form of neck smack. This is not the case with Mitch and Glen. Subtitles are absolutely necessary. These 2 are pretty stingy with words. They mostly laugh. One does about 90% of the actual talking.

At first I thought that all the giggling was just the result of having a family tree resembling a telephone pole, but, I doubt that's it. I think maybe Glenn and Mitch just might be growing a little weed back there. Actually, I think they are growing an assload of weed and smoking every leaf of it themselves.

Check these fukkers out if you haven't. Hollywood couldn't come up with a better swamp neck if it tried.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Capt. Sig
Crack Whore

Re: swamp people

Post by Capt. Sig »

That show sucks.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

kinda like your mom.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

mom smack always makes me laugh
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Jsc810 wrote:
smackaholic wrote:As with all the other swamp people, they throw up subtitles even though they are speaking english. With most of the others, I think the subtitles are done for effect as a form of neck smack.
Watching that you might think everyone in Louisiana talks like that.
No shit. The guy who does the captions would shoot himself in the fucking head if he had to translate for the rest of the residents.