Nogs in Bmore McD's gone wild

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Nogs in Bmore McD's gone wild

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Even for your run of the mill fast food restaurant beatings, this one is really bad. Count all the nog guys standing around doing nothing. All should be castrated.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048
McDonald's employee fired after taping video of fight

A Baltimore County McDonald's owner announced on Saturday afternoon that an employee who taped the violent beating of a customer — a video that went viral Friday — had been fired.

"My first and foremost concern is with the victim," franchise owner Mitchell McPherson said in a statement, adding that action might be taken against other restaurant workers as well. "I'm as shocked and disturbed by this assault as anyone would be. The behavior displayed in the video is unfathomable and reprehensible."

The video of a beating the Rosedale restaurant went viral Friday, garnering hundreds of thousands of views on websites and prompting the fast-food giant to issue a statement condemning the incident.

The video shows two women — one of them a 14-year-old girl — repeatedly kicking and punching the 22-year-old victim in the head, as an employee and a patron try to intervene. Others can be heard laughing, and men are seen standing idly by.

Toward the end of the video, one of the suspects lands a punishing blow to the victim's head, and she appears to have a seizure. A man's voice tells the women to run because police are coming.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Nogs in Bmore McD's gone wild

Post by Atomic Punk »

What could an adult legally do to the attackers to break that situation up? I used to see my dad and other football coaches break up high school fights and none of those high school punks said a word after. I saw my dad grab one kid and throw him against a wall and the fight ended. He didn't say a word and continued on his walk to the faculty lounge for lunch.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... 6656.story
A transgender woman beaten at a Baltimore County McDonald's spoke out on Saturday, saying that the attack was "definitely a hate crime" and that she's been afraid to go out in public ever since.

"They said, 'That's a dude, that's a dude and she's in the female bathroom,' " said Chrissy Lee Polis, 22, who said she stopped at the Rosedale restaurant to use the restroom. "They spit in my face."

Polis, who is white, believes race may have also been a factor in her attack— both the assailants were black, according to the police report.
Boy, ya think?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... 6656.story
A transgender
It had some male gear and still got it's ass kicked by a 14 yr old female ape..... :pickle: :pickle:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:I was expecting a couple different reply from the T1B Mob:

1. she was a mudshark and deserved it
General Peckerhead doesn't post here anymore.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... 6656.story

Watch this interview...
Hey tell us again how you washed out of flight school.

Entertain me.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:it was a Tranny?
Well, duh. Why do you think it showed up on Screwball's radar? Probably one of his ex's.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

If a 22 y/o man got beat the fuck down by an 8th grader, him wearing a blouse and purse seem quite apprpriate.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I believe it was an ex-man.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I don't give a fuck. When you're fighting a junior high-aged girl, 8 years younger than you, "used to be a man" should be an advantage. So there's no fucking excuse for getting beat down like him/her was manufactured by Samsonite.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:I don't give a fuck. When you're fighting a junior high-aged girl, 8 years younger than you, "used to be a man" should be an advantage. So there's no fucking excuse for getting beat down like him/her was manufactured by Samsonite.
Well, it was 2 against 1. There's also the fact that the tranny wasn't a piece of shit thug to consider. Normal civilized people don't spend a lot of time thinking about what they are going to do if their jumped by two psychobitches.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:I don't give a fuck. When you're fighting a junior high-aged girl, 8 years younger than you, "used to be a man" should be an advantage. So there's no fucking excuse for getting beat down like him/her was manufactured by Samsonite.
Well, it was 2 against 1. There's also the fact that the tranny wasn't a piece of shit thug to consider. Normal civilized people don't spend a lot of time thinking about what they are going to do if their jumped by two psychobitches.

True.....but any man, even a former man who enjoyed playing with barbies as a young boy should be able to land a right cross or two that would knock any bitch the fuck out no matter how thuggish. I'm betting had he/she fought back even half-heartedly, the girl-rillas would have ceased the beat down lest they get their weaves mangled and a man-strength delivered, pay-less pump toe in their box.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

H4ever wrote:True.....but any man, even a former man who enjoyed playing with barbies as a young boy should be able to land a right cross or two that would knock any bitch the fuck out no matter how thuggish. I'm betting had he/she fought back even half-heartedly, the girl-rillas would have ceased the beat down lest they get their weaves mangled and a man-strength delivered, pay-less pump toe in their box.
Just watch the video AP posted. Ken could probably out drive her.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

H4ever wrote: True.....but any man, even a former man who enjoyed playing with barbies as a young boy should be able to land a right cross or two that would knock any bitch the fuck out no matter how thuggish.
Yeah, that sounds great if you were actually talking about a man. A post-op tranny isn't a man in any physiological or psychological meaning of the word.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

H4ever wrote: True.....but any man, even a former man who enjoyed playing with barbies as a young boy should be able to land a right cross or two that would knock any bitch the fuck out no matter how thuggish.
I just wanted to note that this was written by someone who hid under a Ruby Tuesday booth while his cunt wife screamed at a waitress.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Yeah, that sounds great if you were actually talking about a man. A post-op tranny isn't a man in any physiological or psychological meaning of the word.
We have a winner.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

mvscal wrote:
Yeah, that sounds great if you were actually talking about a man. A post-op tranny isn't a man in any physiological or psychological meaning of the word.

I get the psychological part, but physiological? Since when did chopping off a dude's crank make him physiologically weaker? Basic survival instincts should have kicked in and a girlrilla beatdown should have commenced. Smart money says the sissy-fuck was on a 9 day heroin bender as evidenced by "her" inability to muster basic survival instincts.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

R-Jack wrote:
I just wanted to note that this was written by someone who hid under a Ruby Tuesday booth while his cunt wife screamed at a waitress.

Let's also note the annotations of yet another internet tool who keeps a running log dating back to the inception of these related boards. Congratulations dipshit.

P.S. You left out the pregnant part. Predictable....coming from ab internet douche whose last contect with a pussy was when his cunt mother spat him out her herpes riddled fish factory. Enjoy the cold sores fucko.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

H4ever wrote: I get the psychological part, but physiological? Since when did chopping off a dude's crank make him physiologically weaker?
when he began producing less testosterone. anything other dumbfuckkery the internet can help you with today?
SuperCock
Crack Whore

Post by SuperCock »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Count all the nog guys standing around doing nothing. All should be castrated.
Goodness GAH-

WOAH!! :shock:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

H4ever wrote:
R-Jack wrote:

Let's also note the annotations of yet another internet tool who keeps a running log dating back to the inception of these related boards. Congratulations dipshit.
You know, not all of us need any sort of written record to recall the self-professed buffoonery of other posters.

Sincerely,

The Bootie Lover
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

M Club wrote:
H4ever wrote: I get the psychological part, but physiological? Since when did chopping off a dude's crank make him physiologically weaker?
when he began producing less testosterone. anything other dumbfuckkery the internet can help you with today?

Point taken..."reduced". Considering most men are 2 to 4 times stronger than women, he/she could have most likely still overwhelmed those bitches, if not completely beat them down. Note how there were two against one which means they were cowards with a mob mentality. First time one of those bitches started bleeding from a punch and they both run out the door, pull a knife, or start throwing shit while they backpedal.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Goober McTuber wrote:
H4ever wrote:[
You know, not all of us need any sort of written record to recall the self-professed buffoonery of other posters.

Sincerely,

The Bootie Lover
It was all her....pregnant her. Way to pile on though. You're cool and I bet you garnered some points with Rjack, too.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

H4ever wrote:
M Club wrote:
H4ever wrote:I get the psychological part, but physiological? Since when did chopping off a dude's crank make him physiologically weaker?

Point taken..."reduced". Considering most men are 2 to 4 times stronger than women, he/she could have most likely still overwhelmed those bitches, if not completely beat them down. Note how there were two against one which means they were cowards with a mob mentality. First time one of those bitches started bleeding from a punch and they both run out the door, pull a knife, or start throwing shit while they backpedal.

Maybe you should start fighting black chicks 2 against one. See how your hypothesis plays out. Make sure you post video for us.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

H4ever wrote: Point taken..."reduced". Considering most men are 2 to 4 times stronger than women, he/she could have most likely still overwhelmed those bitches, if not completely beat them down. Note how there were two against one which means they were cowards with a mob mentality. First time one of those bitches started bleeding from a punch and they both run out the door, pull a knife, or start throwing shit while they backpedal.
"reduced." what a dipshit. why do you think men are two to four times stronger than women even though on average it's only 40 to 50%? oh ja, testosterone. ima go ahead and assume a post-op tranny has probably undergone hormonal treatment in order to pump out as much testosterone as the next girl. and i'm guessing from that video of her that there isn't any lingering muscle mass from her days as 4-star offensive line recruit. add in being drunk and [probably] high and your stupid fuck redneck "i would have kicked their ass" panacea wouldn't have worked out much better for her.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

H4ever wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Sincerely,

The Bootie Lover
Way to pile on though.

Oh, I get the feeling the pile-on is just starting.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

H4ever wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Sincerely,

The Bootie Lover
It was all her....pregnant her. Way to pile on though. You're cool and I bet you garnered some points with Rjack, too.
Pile on? Just for pointing out an incorrect assumption on your part? Aren’t you the sensitive little bitch.

R-Jack’s got a point system? I can't imagine you get many points for bashing ignorant necks.

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

If it makes you feel better, don't think of it as a pile on. Think of it as everyone here is under the assumption that you are a submissive little pussy. I'm sorry that your repeated attempts to not refute that assumption, but justify it, hasn't turned the tide in your favor.

l to r, H4's refuge, H4.
not pictured.....H4's wife leaving the room.