It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Dennis Kucinich=RACIST!!

Post by poptart »

You were saying?

DOH!!!

Some will spin and say that we aren't actually at war with Libya.

No, we're just ... bombing them.

lolz

If tomahawks starting raining down on the U.S. of A, would anyone here consider it anything other than WAR?

I couldn't care less who's onboard with my view, Mace.

I'm interested in what our LAW says.

Not only are Barry's actions clearly in violation of our law, but it has the potential to take us into VERY deep shit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution gives Congress power to declare war.

Did Congress declare war in Iraq?

That'd be a negative, 'tard.

They passed a resolution telling GW to do what he thinks is best in Iraq - and start war if he thinks it is necessary.
Quit being such a fucking idiot. Jesus Fucking Christ on Stick. Congress authorizes military action and the President executes it. That is the form that must be followed. It doesn't fucking matter one iota whether or not it is a declaration of war or specific statutory authority. Between the two, I actually prefer the SSA because its grant of authority is more limited and narrowly focused.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I'm interested in what our LAW says.

Not only are Barry's actions clearly in violation of our law, but it has the potential to take us into VERY deep shit.
The "law?" The War Powers Act concerning the bombing of Libya is more of a political question than a legal one. Obama consulted with Congressional leaders and, if the majority of Congress or the American people were opposed to his action, you can bet your ass they'd have grounds to procede with impeachment. The WPA gives Congress the power to impeach if they don't agree with the president's actions and, since I've yet to see Congress, aside from a couple of kooks, trying to initiate an impeachment, I'd say that's not the case. If he were to invade Libya with 100,000 troops without SSA, then he'd have a problem. Launching some Tomahawks at Gadhaffi is another story.

Also, trying to equate Biden's comments concerning a possible invasion of Iran to what's going on in Libya is ridiculous. But reading ridiculous statements from you has come to be expected around here since you're the Chicken Little Doom and Gloom guy who sees a conspiracy around every corner, whether it's the NFL conspiring against the Raiders or the big, bad government. And you think I'm crazy? :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:The "law?" The War Powers Act concerning the bombing of Libya is more of a political question than a legal one. Obama consulted with Congressional leaders
The law requires a good deal more than mere "consultation." You need to get that fact hammered into your thick, fucking skull.

For the third fucking time:
The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to:

(1) a declaration of war,

(2) specific statutory authorization, or

(3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.
It's pretty fucking simple and right there in front of your stupid, fucking face. You can read, right? What part of that are you struggling to comprehend? I'm willing to help.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:The "law?" The War Powers Act concerning the bombing of Libya is more of a political question than a legal one. Obama consulted with Congressional leaders
The law requires a good deal more than mere "consultation." You need to get that fact hammered into your thick, fucking skull.

For the third fucking time:
The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to:

(3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.
It's pretty fucking simple and right there in front of your stupid, fucking face. You can read, right? What part of that are you struggling to comprehend? I'm willing to help.
So, is the FBI going to arrest Obama for breaking the law? No. Like I said, it's more political than legal. IF the American people and/or a majority of Congress opposed Obama's actions, they would procede with impeachment. They haven't done that because the majority of people are not opposed to the action. Obama has the political support in Congress to carry out what he ordered and is being criticized far more for waiting too long to take the action. Now go fuck yourself.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So you agree that he is breaking the law? Yes or no.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I'll agree that he's covered his ass well enough to carry out the current mission and that he would have been in full compliance if he has seeked authorization from Congress. Like I said earlier, it's more of a political question than a legal one. He's not going to jail and it doesn't appear that he'll be impeached.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:I'll agree that he's covered his ass...
In other words you agree that he has broken the law but whether or not he is prosecuted for this clear violation of the law is a political question. Fair enough?

The political issue begins with political pressure. How many ordinary people would you say even know that his actions are a serious unconstitutional and illegal exercise of authority? How many people do you think are walking around sincerely believing that the president has a free, 60 day pass to engage in whatever military adventure catches his fancy? Even you believed that at the beginning of this exchange. How many people do you think would support this unconstitutional adventure if they knew the truth and the reasoning behind the constitutional limitations on executive war making power?

Ever wonder why public education is such a failure? Maybe it isn't if the goal is to produce stupid people who are completely incapable of independent thought. All they can do is mindlessly regurgitate the information that has been presented to them. They're taught what to think not how to think.

Any lights coming on yet? Wakey, wakey...
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
In other words you agree that he has broken the law but whether or not he is prosecuted for this clear violation of the law is a political question. Fair enough?
No. I'll agree he's violated "the law" when they impeach him, since that's the penalty for "clearly violating" that law. It ain't gonna happen, no matter how much you, poptard, and Kucinich protest, so you may as well get over it.

Like I said earlier, if he orders an invasion of Libya without authorization from Congress....I'll reconsider my opinion.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:No. I'll agree he's violated "the law" when they impeach him, since that's the penalty for "clearly violating" that law.
WRONG. Impeachment is a political consequence not a legal consequence.

Does the situtation in Libya constitute a national emergency as defined by the War Powers Resolution? It's a very simple yes/no situtation. You don't need to be a lawyer or a constitutional scholar sifting through vague and arcane complexities. It's all right there in plain language.

If none of these three circumstances apply, then our fried chickenhawk in chief is in clear violation of the law. It's that simple. So...what should be done about it?
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

mvscal wrote:
Ever wonder why public education is such a failure? Maybe it isn't if the goal is to produce stupid people who are completely incapable of independent thought. All they can do is mindlessly regurgitate the information that has been presented to them. They're taught what to think not how to think.

Any lights coming on yet? Wakey, wakey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6lFOhL ... playnext=1
"i sky scrape the heavens"
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Congress authorizes military action and the President executes it. That is the form that must be followed.
Nowhere does the Constitution allow for Congress to pass their authority to declare war over to the President.

But since we prolly won't see eye-to-eye on this matter, let's just keep to letting Mace know that he's terribly misguided, because that much we can surely agree on.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:
mvscal wrote:Congress authorizes military action and the President executes it. That is the form that must be followed.
Nowhere does the Constitution allow for Congress to pass their authority to declare war over to the President.
WRONG.
The Congress shall have Power - To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
In any event, passing a joint resolution authorizing the president to use military force for a specific purpose is absolutely not passing their authority to make war to the president. The War Powers Resolution very carefully circumscribes executive authority as regards to the power to make war.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

You guys talking about me? Remain calm... all is well.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote: Impeachment is a political consequence not a legal consequence.

Ojigaboo is gonna have Joe Biden all over his political ass then

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Good read of a thread. Particularly disturbing to see the blatant and utter stupidity on display by Mace and Mikey (no surprise in Mikeys case).

Mvscal makes very valid points in regards to our society's outright idiocy concerning the constitution as it relates to the newest war Obama decided to start....we also all know someone (more like multiple people) who share the blinded vantage point of Mace. The government is truly loving the dumbfuckery that is now rampant in this country.
mvscal wrote: As I have said many times before, Monica was the best thing that ever happened to Billigula. Illegal wars...illegal campaign contributions...illegal transfers of defense technology and WAIT! LOOK OVER HERE!! HE JUST SHOT A LOAD ON A FAT PIG!! GET HIM!!!

Oh. My. Fuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gee, whenever I see a bunch of seething bigots parsing the U.S. constitution like tweakers looking for the last bump, I start thinking.."this Tea Bagger thing is like dry rot or radon...it's already there.."

Anyways, it's pretty clear you're against anything Barry does--though apparently not his colossal military expenditures...?

A One Trillion USD cost estimate for the F-35 Lightning II Program was released on March 12, 2008 by the United States Government General Accounting Office. The Obama administration has planned to equal, or exceed, the $17 billion budget planned by the Bush Administration for cyber-security. With this vast sum in play for the F-35 Lightning II Program and cyber security in general, can we find out more about what is at stake? For those critical of the large budget and who wish these funds were sent elsewhere to support domestic needs amidst the serious recession stalking the American landscape, understand that there is no possibility of a simple, lateral budget transfer. Military budgets cannot be sent back to a general fund and then easily re-assigned. Unless the United States forgoes its imperial vision, programs such as the Joint Strike Fighter will always be defined as essential, then funded and implemented.

Where's the venom on this GOP agenda continuation by our nation's third black president--and first Muslim (it's true) and foreign born (yep too)? Where?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You're obviously using the wrong healing crystals, Felchco.

What a beating your chakra must be taking.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Where's the venom on this GOP agenda continuation by our nation's third black president--
Actually the JSF program is in trouble. The F-22 program was killed so the JSF could be given priority. It's a good idea. Having one strike platform used by the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps was intended to (and eventually will) simplify logistical support and training and lower costs.

Ironically, the problem appears to be that our defense aerospace industry is too small to handle the job.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Martyred wrote:You're obviously using the wrong healing crystals, Felchco.

What a beating your chakra must be taking.
In what respect? Be clear, b-juice, instead of always so coy like a little girl.

Here, check out what the mainstream media has been keeping to itself in the matter of just who is the pimp daddy of lunatic Western puppet oil dictators...

http://www.zimbio.com/Muammar+Qadaffi/a ... Bodyguards

Highly trained--straight out of a James bond flick--and sworn to die for Him..

Don't short sell the funk!

You want some of this?

It's pretty weird when you have to attack your own funk puppet drag queen, eh? As Robinson Jeffers once said, "I shall laugh purely" 8)
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

L TARD wrote:

You DO realize that everything you post makes Ted Kaczynski look like a Nobel Laureate, right?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Where's the venom on this GOP agenda continuation by our nation's third black president--
Actually the JSF program is in trouble. The F-22 program was killed so the JSF could be given priority. It's a good idea. Having one strike platform used by the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps was intended to (and eventually will) simplify logistical support and training and lower costs.

Ironically, the problem appears to be that our defense aerospace industry is too small to handle the job.
As usual, Avi, you're obliviously parroting the loud lunacy of of the entire proposition in the first place--that we need the absurd Cold War overkill superiority in sheer volume of wildly expensive jets over China and Russia. The sheer financial interdependency among the major powers renders this obscene at best. It's the numbers, not the quality of the jet. It's the blind acceptance of such colossal FEDERAL expense while howling with some fatuous indignation over teachers' unions and health care for the poor and/or outsourced. It's the utter stunted and dull hypocrisy that's the issue. Wake the fuck up.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:As usual, Avi, you're obliviously parroting the loud lunacy of of the entire proposition in the first place--that we need the absurd Cold War overkill superiority in sheer volume of wildly expensive jets over China and Russia.
What's so crazy about that? Ever wonder what happens to the second best air force? It would be insane and colossally stupid not maintain our technological advantage.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Spending a trillion dollars on an exorbitant amount of jets--deemed necessary to fight our allies (you know, those nations with whom we are completely INTERDEPENDENT both financially, and in the common defense and repair of the planet's ecosystem)--is in fact not only insane but very childish and bizarre.

Now, to current matters...are you whining about actual attacks on Gaddafi because he's Jewish? And he is, of course, just like Dinnerjacket in Iran. Yeah, his mother was Jewish, and as you know that technically (!??!) makes him a Member Of The Tribe.

http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs ... ndma-and-a
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I hope my dick can navigate through those Jew teeth safely...Looks dangerous...willing to give it a shot...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote:
Martyred wrote:I hope my dick can navigate through those Jew teeth safely...Looks dangerous...willing to give it a shot...
Did they call you dental floss cock in high school?
Sometimes, but I...

HEY! KNOCK IT OFF!

:x
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Are you making lil' peepee jokes, b-juice?

C'mon, does Gadaffi get Right of Return if he gets run?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Are you making lil' peepee jokes, b-juice?

C'mon, does Gadaffi get Right of Return if he gets run?
You need New Age solutions for New Age problems, Felchco.

Light some incense.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Chew some tinfoil, Felchie. It'll keep your fillings from picking up Pacifica.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, no, be-juice, it's Gadaffi that clearly needs a new solution. And...since he qualifies, will he roll up with the other loud yentas in Tel Aviv and start exchanging fashion tips?

Call it. "Tin foil"? What's that?

C'mon, if you're going to clog up a thread, at least make some attempt at a real joke.
Before God was, I am
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Question... Why does anyone read, let alone respond to L TARD 2? I see said shit troll writing paragraphs that I scroll by as I don't read his nonsense, as years ago I've learned to not waste my time with that fruit cake. So why does anyone else respond to the ultimate "scroll-by" tard? Some of you must be really bored to engage with a total waste of human life.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

..Just a futile hope that someone might incent... or incite... him enough to swallow a bullet.

Nothing more, AP.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

'Sup, punk, how's that religion comin'? :wink:

I can see yer uptight over the fact that it turns out Gadaffi is Jewish. Gee...why would that make people nervous and bent?

I forgot you guys don't understand Hebrew. The women are describing how Gadaffi is actually Jewish on his mother's side. They're not uptight about it because they're used to such whacky curveballs in the fake apartheid state. The recent "president" of the bunker state, for example, was just sentenced to six years hard time for rape. Now don't think they were shocked at his behavior, it's just that they have to maintain appearances. The current Foreign Minister was a Russian Mafia bouncer before he was elected in the fake state. So...it's not really such a howler that pimp daddy lunatic two doors down is one of them. Stay cool, this could get real. 8)
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, no, be-juice, it's Gadaffi that clearly needs a new solution.
Gaddafi isn't going anywhere, you half-wit.

Obama fires some cruise missiles into a sand dune to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy. He then furrowed his brow and said, "Hey watch it, buddy! I mean it!"

And then a month passed.
And then everyone forgot about it.
And then they watched American Idol...

...just the way it was supposed to play out.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:'Sup, punk, how's that religion comin'? :wink:

I can see yer uptight over the fact that it turns out Gadaffi is Jewish. Gee...why would that make people nervous and bent?

I forgot you guys don't understand Hebrew. The women are describing how Gadaffi is actually Jewish on his mother's side. They're not uptight about it because they're used to such whacky curveballs in the fake apartheid state. The recent "president" of the bunker state, for example, was just sentenced to six years hard time for rape. Now don't think they were shocked at his behavior, it's just that they have to maintain appearances. The current Foreign Minister was a Russian Mafia bouncer before he was elected in the fake state. So...it's not really such a howler that pimp daddy lunatic two doors down is one of them. Stay cool, this could get real. 8)
I see somebody has a sore ass over a country of 7 million that, since its founding, STILL holds eternal 'bode over a region of a 190 extra-large. A bit of modern thinking and a physics book-or-three might improve their station - but probably not. Ragheads are, after all, the antecedents of L-TARD.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote: Gaddafi isn't going anywhere, you half-wit.
Pfffft. He's as good as evicted.

The minute he gets the UN's Sternly Worded Letter, with a mean post-script signed by Hillary Klinton, he'll hike up his skirts and all anybody will see is his cum-spotted ass running over the far hill-errr, sand dune
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:WRONG. Impeachment is a political consequence not a legal consequence.
Exactly. Now you're getting it. The consequence for Obama...IF there were a majority in Congress who disagreed with his actions....would be to commence with impeachment procedings. That isn't going to happen because the majority of Congress agree with what he's doing. He consulted with Congressional leaders and apparently they felt it was good enough. To my knowledge, there is no legal consequences for Obama's actions, only political ones...should Congress disagree with what he's doing. They don't, so there will be no consequences.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:[But since we prolly won't see eye-to-eye on this matter, let's just keep to letting Mace know that he's terribly misguided, because that much we can surely agree on.
Shut the fuck up, you stupid simpering tard. You may need help from mvscal but he doesn't need you dragging him down, you gutless fuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:Good read of a thread. Particularly disturbing to see the blatant and utter stupidity on display by Mace
The best asskickings on these boards are when the asskickee doesn't realize they're the asskickee.

Since the law has been violated in the past, it's OK to do it now.

If Reps don't do their job and express the voice of their constituents on the Floor, it means the lawbreaker is not guilty of anything, the text of the law be damned.

Exactly the kind of dumbfuck that The Establishment eats up. Eschew the Constituion long enough, and everybody will forget about it.

I mean, who needs stupid things like rights?

Sorry, tards -- there's a tsunami sweeping across the country... it's called taking Our Country back. Better choose up sides, Libs... and bear in mind, our side... the one in the right, with the Law on our side, has all the guns... just something for you to ponder.

Nice to see you in, RJ.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:Ragheads are, after all, the antecedents of L-TARD.

I suppose if you trace things back to the Aryan roots he so proudly embraces, you're kind of right...

and you, of all people Tru, know I'm just setting this up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFGr7KK-T4o
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one