NPR Planning Genocide!!!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

NPR Planning Genocide!!!!!

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9OYJMX ... r_embedded

Here's the lame sting operation by the same lil' punk who doctored a similar hidden vid in an attack on ACORN.

But here we see the NPR official clearly stating the noble and righteous principles of his institution, while the fake Muslims attempt to draw him out on the "Jew dominated media." This fails and so the fake donors are left with accusing Schiller of...calling Tea Baggers racist? Is this a joke? Schiller is 100% right in his assessments and his forced resignation is a disgrace. Good comedy, though.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: NPR Planning Genocide!!!!!

Post by Mikey »

May Cokie Roberts catch you catch you in a dark alley, throw you on the ground and fandango on your lower lumbar.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

for once, I have to take LTS TRD 2's side. The NPR guy was a fundraiser. Some fuck wants to give you a fuck-pot of $$$, you fucking TAKE it. You don't ask any tough questions because, well FUCK him; he's giving you money NOW, fucking TAKE it. He wants something more down the line, well, let's see how it looks then, but right now, take the money and FUCK him.

As for the "donor": That's the fucking chance you take when you're fucking offering some asshole FREE MONEY; you just might take one up the ass
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well the official word is that he had another job lined up anyway.

Is NPR lying ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Tom In VA wrote: Is NPR lying ?
Is water wet?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuda wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: Is NPR lying ?
Is water wet?
Is Cooter a babbling fucktard?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, the question is: was he completely accurate in his assessment of the Tea Baggers? Well..??... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, the question is: was he completely accurate in his assessment of the Tea Baggers? Well..??... :wink:
No he was not.

Your turn. Was NPR lying ?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well..yes, he was accurate. The evidence is pretty plain. But racist doesn't quite capture the dire subsumation of the Tea Bagger--the vibrating fear frying the circuits of normal logic...the religious blanket...all cozy and Norman Rockwell...no need for spellin' and science fools...

a little further...why not?

Yes, the fallen lizards were loved by Him...but they were libtards... :meds:
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol:

Great work. I'll have to study to state each propaganda tactic you just used. Need to watch that video again.

Nice cherry picking though.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Tom, it's not "propaganda" at all. It's perfectly real. That yokel with the misspelled "moran" sign is REAL. He's an example of the average Tea Bagger.

And the ludicrous creationist theme park--asserting that dinosaurs and humans--Noah--all lived at same time. It's a real part of fundamentalist baptist belief. That park--and others like it in the bible belt--are real.

As to whether the baby dinosaur being comforted by Our Savior was in fact a libtard, who knows? They were both offed in short order.

So...show us some evidence of a reasonably intelligent Tea Bagger? Rand Paul? Hmmm, seems intelligent. He a doctor. But....his bizarre embrace of Ayn Rand as well as his fervent religiosity mixed with his drastic and rigid conflicts with his own party renders him a basic inconsequential nut job. How about Michele Bachmann? Gee, she wants to be president :lol:

Hey, Michelle...we're over here!
Before God was, I am
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, Tom, it's not "propaganda" at all. It's perfectly real. That yokel with the misspelled "moran" sign is REAL. He's an example of the average Tea Bagger.
Well, the mullet wearing Cardinal fan part might be real, but you wouldn't know reality if it stained your blue dress.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What, wags, you don't think those creationist theme parks are real? Or that they don't in fact reflect a disturbing increase in a simplistic yet insistent strain of the Christer cult? You know, folks that are fired up about moranic assalts on Americus' Christian-based Exceptionelism!!
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Another day, another hapless, lying hypocrite is forced to resign from NPR in disgrace.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... er-resigns
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

And....what was the problem with what he said?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Image < Image
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

1, 2
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

S_M wrote:And....what was the problem with what he said?
Believing that the federal government should operate within the confines outlined in the constitution does not make a person racist.

Nor does believing in fiscal responsibility.

The guy's comments show him to be a ridiculous @sshole.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:The guy's comments show him to be a ridiculous @sshole.
Not only that, it made his boss look like the stupid, lying cunt that she is when she claimed the day before that there was no liberal bias at NPR.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:
S_M wrote:And....what was the problem with what he said?
Believing that the federal government should operate within the confines outlined in the constitution does not make a person racist.

Nor does believing in fiscal responsibility.

The guy's comments show him to be a ridiculous @sshole.
Oh shut the fuck up already. Birthers are racist. Do the math.
mvscal wrote:Not only that, it made his boss look like the stupid, lying cunt that she is when she claimed the day before that there was no liberal bias at NPR.
Newsflash, dumb fuck. Williams got shitcanned because NPR told him to stop talking shit about his employer on competing networks. He failed to do as his superiors told him.

It's not like the male Schiller did anything like telling a subordinate to lie to federal investigators.

Make sure to change your diapers, kids.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

S_M wrote:Birthers are racist. Do the math
2 + 2 = You're Fucked
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Still waiting for one simple explanation about an item in the Tea Party's agenda, that's racist.

I know black members of the Tea Party, they might like to know.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

1) tea party's agenda? so the tea party has organized itself?

2) did they mention the tea party's agenda is racist?
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bizzarofelice wrote:1 tea party's agenda? so the tea party has organized itself?
Loosely, under the guise of Republicans.

Seems to have worked, a handful got elected and they sure have the libs shitting themselves trying to discredit them.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:1) tea party's agenda? so the tea party has organized itself?

Go ahead. Pick an issue the Tea Party has an opinion on, and lay out how it's racist.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Tom In VA wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:1) tea party's agenda? so the tea party has organized itself?

Go ahead. Pick an issue the Tea Party has an opinion on, and lay out how it's racist.

I'm not in this debate. I merely pointed out the flaw in your questions.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:

I'm not in this debate. I merely pointed out the flaw in your questions.
I'm not in this debate either, there is no debate. The Tea Party isn't racist.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:1 tea party's agenda? so the tea party has organized itself?
Loosely, under the guise of Republicans.
but I think the GOP has the experience and political wisdom, and the tea partiers have the energy and zeitgeist. the two aspects aren't always on the same page.

if another issue suddenly becomes more pressing than the deficit, will the tea partiers be able to change course or will they fade into the background?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Bace wrote:if another issue suddenly becomes more pressing than the deficit, will the tea partiers be able to change course or will they fade into the background?
Most "tea partiers" recognize (beyond the obvious - that dark-skinned people are inferior) that the deficit is merely a symptom.

The illness is a federal government that is ape shit out of it's constitutional boundary.

There is nothing more pressing than the people needing to get their government back.

Unless and until that happens, symptoms, like a COMPLETELY out of control deficit, will continue to seriously plague us - or DOOM us.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote: Most "tea partiers" recognize (beyond the obvious - that dark-skinned people are inferior) that the deficit is merely a symptom.
The deficit is a symptom of the inferiority of dark-skinned people? :?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

poptart wrote: There is nothing more pressing than the people needing to get their government back.
Really? Since when? Wasn't even an issue in the '08 election. Did the government change drastically recently?

COMPLETELY out of control deficit, will continue to seriously plague us - or DOOM us.
Don't you think it is strange to have so much vitriol over an issue that didn't bother you much before?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Two things woke people up, Bace.

1) The serious economic collapse - and the subsequent doubling down on our deficit spending as a supposed 'cure' for our economic woes

2) The economic truths that Ron Paul clearly articulated

Understand that MANY within the tea party are at SERIOUS odds with the republican establishment, and wish to in NO way identify with that party.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bizzarofelice wrote: if another issue suddenly becomes more pressing than the deficit, will the tea partiers be able to change course or will they fade into the background?
Good question.

The Tea Party came about as a spontaneous backlash against the universal healthcare mandate, imo, not the (growing) deficit itself.

But even if the healthcare issue were to go away, the near term (growing) deficit isn't.

So no, I don't think they'll fade into the background.

And no matter your political stripe, you have to give these Tea Party honks their due. Never before have I seen a group come out of nowhere like this and made themselves relevant in the space of two years. Unless we're counting Egypt.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

War Wagon wrote:Never before have I seen a group come out of nowhere like this...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol:

Always nice to see the Northern Light shine upon the darkness in this country. :lol:

Good one Marty, you might be right. I like the Term Limit deal. Too many career politicians.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
poptart wrote: There is nothing more pressing than the people needing to get their government back.
Really? Since when? Wasn't even an issue in the '08 election. Did the government change drastically recently?
Yeah. The banks tanked themselves and Bush gave them a bailout that was used in part to pay bonuses to the tools that fucked everything up. That was the impetus of the movement that would become the Tea Party. The problem is that the guy that won the election a few months later ran as a Washington outsider, yet he hired Geithner and kept Summers (after stating that the people who made the mess shouldn't be the ones cleaning it up) to run the government printing press and then added a shitload more debt on top of the debt that everyone had already gotten pissed about. That got the Tea Partiers off of their couches and out at rallies. Did you just get back from a 16-month stay in a grass hut in Botswana or something? All of this stuff was in the news quite a bit...
Don't you think it is strange to have so much vitriol over an issue that didn't bother you much before?
Barry took over a clusterfuck of an economic situation, granted. But he chose to "fix" it by issuing a second round of bank bailouts (much of which was allowed again to be distributed as bonuses), a "stimulus" that was effectively 3/4's of a trillion dollars in earmarked pork (after promising to end earmarks all during the campaign) and bailed out the UAW...errr, the auto industry. He then proposed his brilliant fix of our country's healthcare system that didn't touch any of the core issues, other than ones that added to the debt or resulted in higher premiums and lowered coverage for those who already had insurance. And just to make sure that he pissed off everyone else that wasn't already in "What the fuck is he DOING?"-mode, he's authorized his Homeland Security Secretary to install full-frontal pron cameras, peddled by former HS Sec-turned-lobbyist Michael chertoff :?, anywhere there's a percieved or invented potential threat.

This guy has done seemingly everything possible to piss off every registered voter in both parties AND independents and you think people don't like him because he's black? Go fuck yourself.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Hasn't the Tea Party had a factional split, though? There's the Ron Paul intellectual wing (is he a libertarian or a Tea Partier), the Sarah Palin wing and the Koch brothers. Might be more, I'm not sure.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Absolutely. And yeah, there are a few racist toolbags at Tea Party rallies too. Sadly, that's all you'll see on the evening news. I mean, which makes a more compelling news story, the average guy with an average job who is fed up with DC bullshit, or a guy holding a picture of the white house with a freshly planted watermelon patch? Especially in today's days of tabloid journalism where sensationalism sells, if there's one fruitcake bigot in a crowd of 10,000, he'll be the first one with a microphone in his face every time.

What's sad is that it began as a grassroots non-GOP, non-Dem movement of independents who were fed up with assholes on both sides of the aisle whoring themselves out to special interests, and it's been hijacked in part by fringe elements on the far right.

But the Tea Party as an organization really shot itself in the foot by backing unelectable candidates in the past election. When your party is struggling to get itself noticed, gain credibility and define its identity, supporting "2nd ammendment solutions" Sharon Angle and a candidate who would even think to run an "I'm not a witch" commercial :doh: isn't too bright.

As for the fascination with Sarah Palin, there are two reasons: She doesn't look like the standard plain-jane, cunty DC politician (see: Boxer,Barbara) and the left is instantly livid every time Palin says a word. As soon as the libs stop caring what Sarah Palin says, she goes away. And really, what's the big deal? All she is is a small town PTA mom with the very narrow views that come from living in a rural community. Anyone who's spent any time in a small town has met plenty of people like her. She's completely unelectable to any national office, and won't be running for President, so stop giving her the reaction she's looking for and she goes away.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Newsflash, dumb fuck. Williams got shitcanned because NPR told him to stop talking shit about his employer on competing networks. He failed to do as his superiors told him.
Wrong. He got fired because he said he gets nervous when he sees Muslims get on the plane he is on.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Really? Since when? Wasn't even an issue in the '08 election.
Oniggger's entire campaign was predicated around that concept, you stupid, braindead fucktard.

"Hope and Change" ringing any bells, dumbfuck?