How to Kill a Mockingtard

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

How to Kill a Mockingtard

Post by Atomic Punk »

What is your dream? Mine is to sit LTard2, Diego,and Tardowned in a Learning Center with det-cord wrapped around their necks and genitals that is wired to blast if any one of them types another key.

Stocks will rise, the economy will improve, foreign investments will increase...

-Stocks will rise because government can lay off employees that watch these idiots.

-The economy will improve slightly due to not paying them disability.

-Thailand will send their youngest boys to wash dishes in Mexican restaurants for low dollar since the fear factor of Diego being wired up if he "hits" on them or types on this smack board.

Win-Win!
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Re: How to Kill a Mockingtard

Post by PrimeX »

3 questions as I've been gone for a while. Had a major leg cramp.

1. Do you still consider yourself as having social relevance around these forums?

2. When you type and submit, do you actually laugh at what you post? I'm being serious.

3. Should we be expecting any pictures from the fall collection from your Motel 8 bathroom mirror?

Just trying to stay updated. Thanks in advance.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

i primeX at times like this
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

@ PrimeSux - You haven't been gone for a long time and you've outted yourself as a liar. You are fucked in the head and I'll show up at a nearby Motel "6" so you can cry for me when that tough guy on this board stomps your nuts and flexes over you after sucking down a Romanowski shake. Bitch

@ Roach - My dick goes turtle when you are around me looking for a fix.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:sucking down a Romanowski shake.
Is that what the kids are calling semen these days?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Atomic Punk wrote:@ PrimeSux - You haven't been gone for a long time and you've outted yourself as a liar. You are fucked in the head and I'll show up at a nearby Motel "6" so you can cry for me when that tough guy on this board stomps your nuts and flexes over you after sucking down a Romanowski shake. Bitch
This is exactly what I would expect from a 15 year community college vet who finally became a Medical receptionist. Awesome how you you worked your way up the ladder to the illegal immigrant pay scale. Props dude.

I still have no idea what you posted even means though.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

@Roach - hahahahaha

@PrimeGax - So your community college is better than mine now? And you are a vapid racist? Just you wait for TV0 to get over on you... dammit to hell.