Ravens - Steelers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Ravens - Steelers

Post by poptart »

You've already wasted time.

You came in and attacked me, running your mouth, but failed to answer my simple question.

Still won't answer it. lol

It's noted.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:You've already wasted time.

You came in and attacked me, running your mouth, but failed to answer my simple question.

Still won't answer it. lol

It's noted.
There's no legitimate question to answer. You're so obsessed with the tuck rule that you have no common sense when watching a play. Not my problem, it's yours. The tuck rule did not apply on this play...period. You can spin it into anything you want, but it won't make you right.

You haven't been "attacked" yet, you Bible thumpin' moron, but, trust me, you'll know when it happens. Now go fuck yourself.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

There's no legitimate question to answer.
LLLL MAO!

Very much par for the course.

A question is posed which will damn a 'tard's position - so they repeatedly refuse to answer it and attempt to push it aside as ... illegitimate.

Ben started the ball forward at :02.
He is at that point considered to be in the act of passing.

If you can't identity the point at which Ben is no longer in the act of passing, then we must rule that he was in the act of passing when he lost the ball.

My VERY legitimate question is:
At :02 he began a pump fake (passing motion) by bringing the ball forward.

When did that passing motion end?

Answer it or go away and sulk, fucktard.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

He pumped faked TWICE, dumbfuck, and, when he drew his arm back the third time, the ball was knocked out BEFORE his arm moved forward. I answered it once and you were too stupid to get it. You conspiracy theorists are the stupidest fucking assholes on the planet.

Now, dumbass, explain to me how the tuck rule would apply to Ben's fumble.....this should be good. :roll:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Poptart,

Even I don't think that was an incomplete pass. Seriously dude, stay down already.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:He pumped faked TWICE
He started a second pump?

Oh really?

Once again, at what point did the first one end?

Answer it any year now, fucktard.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Once again, at what point did the first one end?
When he recocked his throwing arm. You are seriously the most obtuse person I've ever seen on these boards.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

BSmack wrote:
When he recocked his throwing arm. You are seriously the most obtuse person I've ever seen on these boards.
That's a slam dunk.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:

Oh really?

The first one ended when he brought the ball back to a throwing position. He then fake pumped a second time and brought the ball back, yet again, to a throwing position and it was knocked out of his hand before his arm moved forward to throw the ball. Jesus H. Fucking Christ, how fucking stupid are you?

Now answer my question of what the fuck the tuck rule has to do with that play. Hint: The correct answer is absolutely nothing.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:
poptart wrote:

Oh really?

The first one ended when he brought the ball back to a throwing position.
LMAO

What the fuck are does that mean?

In the clip, Ben pumped - did not throw - brought the ball down to his left hand - then brought the ball back up (cocking it, you could say).

Has the first pump ended yet?

If so, when --- > specifically, did it end?

If you want to tell me the first pump ended, you need to tell me SPECIFICALLY when it ended.
Did it end when the ball was no longer moving forward?
Did it end when he brought the ball to his left hand?
Did it end when he had brought the ball all the way back up (cocked) and had again initiated forward movement?

When SPECIFICALLY are you saying it ended?

Why is it so painfully difficult for you to tell us when his first pump ended?

Mace wrote:Now answer my question of what the fuck the tuck rule has to do with that play
I already explained it, dolt.

If you want to say that Ben fumbled there, then you need to start by tell us the SPECIFIC point at which his original pump (passing motion) ended.
If you can do that, we can go forward from there.

So far this is an amazingly difficult task for you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BSmack wrote:
When he recocked his throwing arm.
Ok.

His first pump began at :02 - and you are saying he was still in the act of a forward pass even after his arm was no longer moving forward ----> and even after he brought the ball backwards ----> and even after he moved the ball to his left hand and clutched it.

He is clutching the ball in both hands, and if he were to have it knocked away - he is still in the act of a forward pass and it would be an incompletion - you say.

Then at the point that he releases the ball from his left hand and begins moving it backward (initiating a new cock), his first pump finally ends.

Is this what you are saying?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

'tart,

The ball was behind Ben's head. The process had been completed. Learn to deal with the fact that the Raiders will never win a Super Bowl again in your lifetime.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I don't know the "exact moment" the "pump" ends and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn, because, in the play we're discussing, it doesn't matter. The tuck rule does not apply to anything in this particular case and your anal obsession will not make it so. End of discussion.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Archive.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mace wrote:I don't know the "exact moment" the "pump" ends
It’s that moment right before your fellow “grappler” squirts warm, sticky stuff all over your face.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BSmack wrote:The ball was behind Ben's head. The process had been completed.
:lol:

Surely if the "process had been completed," you would be able to identify the point at which it was.

If you can't identify a point at which it was completed, it never was.

Ben never left passing mode - ACCORDING TO LEAGUE EXPLANATION.

THAT is the point in bringing up this play.

Mace wrote:I don't know the "exact moment" the "pump" ends
No shit.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

NFL Rule 3, Section 21, Article 2, Note 2: “When a Team A player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his hand starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body.”
http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011 ... tuck-rule/

I have never agreed with the rule but it has been enforced correctly in the couple of instances I've seen it applied, including the Raiders-Pats game. You don't have to agree with the rule to understand it and admit that the refs have enforced it correctly, 'tart. Trying to equate the play from last weekend to anything to do with the tuck rule only exposes you as a moron. Get over it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The standard established by the league in explanations in wake of the Brady ruling is that once a QB starts the ball forward, he can not lose the ball on a fumble unless he gets the ball all the way back at his side, or under his arm.

Walt Coleman: After a forward movement of the ball, he (Brady) would have had to have brought it (the ball) all the way in and got it all the way underneath his arm in order for it [to be a fumble].

Mike Periera: After a forward movement of the ball, the ball has to be all the way back at the side of your body, then get jarred loose for it to be a fumble.
Ben did not get the ball all the way at his side, or under his arm.

He pumped and then merely brought the ball to his left hand.

Hence, he never left being in the mode of passing (according to league honks), which he established at :02 of that clip.

Now if you want to say he left passing mode at some point, tell me when it was.

We know you can't do that, so just admit that the dick slap across your face feels good.

You should have never taken up for the league criminals when you kept supporting their wack bullshit back in the day.

Mace wrote:it has been enforced correctly in the couple of instances I've seen it applied, including the Raiders-Pats game.
You are seriously a fucking tool.

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

'tart, what the fuck point are you trying to make here?

That the Raiders got screwed 8 years ago and you just can't let it go?

Is that what you want somebody, anybody, to admit? Will it make you feel better?

The topic had legs back in 2003, now it's just pathetic.

Cease and Desist. It's over.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:'tart, what the fuck point are you trying to make here?

That the Raiders got screwed 8 years ago and you just can't let it go?

Is that what you want somebody, anybody, to admit? Will it make you feel better?

The topic had legs back in 2003, now it's just pathetic.

Cease and Desist. It's over.
He has no point, Wags. He's confusing two separate scenarios for fumbles and isn't smart enough to figure it out. No shocker there.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:'tart, what the fuck point are you trying to make here?
Scott revived the tuck discussion, and this play (and there have been HUNDREDS, probably THOUSANDS, since the snow bowl debacle) is an example of the fallacy of the league's B.S. campaign following that call.
So I'm just pointing it out.

Hey, if you don't like the thread, don't open it.

Mace wrote:He's confusing two separate scenarios for fumbles
To the absolute contrary, the league is obviously confused - and has been for 9 years.

You want to claim that Ben left passing mode, and I agree with you that HE DID, in REALITY, but by the fantasy the league established, there is no point at which it can be said that he left passing mode.
Therefore that play, if the league were not confused, is an incomplete pass - by THEIR standard.

But of course they just make shit up and tools like you lap it up.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Hey, if you don't like the thread, don't open it.
rather, I was hoping you'd save whatever shred of dignity you have left.

You are whining about the refs and their interpretation of the rules or the rules themselve.

It doesn't matter whether they were right or wrong, the call on the field stands and it's time to move on. The call in this game didn't even affect the outcome, yet here you are trying to make some obtuse point as if your eternal salvation depended upon being judged correct.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Flacco is a God Damn pussy and so is that coaching staff. Fucking nutless bitches.

...thankfully, I met Erika, god damn she is fine, GO STEELERS!!!!
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?