And in breaking news...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

And in breaking news...

Post by Goober McTuber »

...DeSean Jackson is still a piece of shit.

So Pam Oliver is interviewing Aaron Rodgers after the game and DeShithead comes flying in from off-camera from the side with a shoulderpad slam. I'm sure slapnutsinphilly will pipe up with some kind of justification, but it's a shame that little turd managed to make it back from the lockerroom after getting knocked out of the game. You lost, asswipe, hit the fucking showers.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: And in breaking news...

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Agree that it's ashame that that piece of shit got back into the game, but you're way off here.

He bumped Rodgers and then gave a respectful handshake and congratulations, idiot. This is what players do after the game.

Rack Jackson for being a good sport and for interrupting that worthless little postgame interview that they only have to fill FOX's feminist quota.

DeSean is a jerkoff....but you're a dumbass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Goobs, you do realize they were teammates at one point, right?
MONEY
Crack Whore

Post by MONEY »

Goober McTuber wrote:...DeSean Jackson is still a piece of shit.

So Pam Oliver is interviewing Aaron Rodgers after the game and DeShithead comes flying in from off-camera from the side with a shoulderpad slam. I'm sure slapnutsinphilly will pipe up with some kind of justification,
You really are this stupid....

They're CAL guys and good friends... you moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhDbbJTw ... r_embedded

I can't wait for your next stellar thread about Marshawn Lynch, Justin Forsett, Brandon Mebane and Cameron Morrah if Seattle plays the Packers and they do the same thing.

The CAL family is strong.
Last edited by MONEY on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Nice self ass-kicking McDoober
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Gobbler is right, sort of.

If Jackson wanted to "congratulate" Aaron, he should have waited 2 minutes for him to get off national tv and then - congratulate him.

But no.

He instead comes flying in, KNOWING his is interrupting a national tv interview.

As usual with a dipshit like Jackson, it's all about the ME ME ME.

Fuck him.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:Gobbler is right, sort of.

If Jackson wanted to "congratulate" Aaron, he should have waited 2 minutes for him to get off national tv and then - congratulate him.

But no.

He instead comes flying in, KNOWING his is interrupting a national tv interview.

As usual with a dipshit like Jackson, it's all about the ME ME ME.

Fuck him.
Gets it. And yes, I knew they were butt-buddies from Kal.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

The only thing I could care less about than ANY post-game interview is some old fuck getting his Depends in a bunch because some nog interrupted said post-game interview. God forbid if we miss out on typical mind numbing cliches being spewed by some prissy faggot who got his first post season win. Ever.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Because you've always enjoyed and endorsed that kind of behavior, right? Fuck off, little bitterman.

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:The only thing I could care less about than ANY post-game interview is some old fuck getting his Depends in a bunch because some nog interrupted said post-game interview. God forbid if we miss out on typical mind numbing cliches being spewed by some prissy faggot who got his first post season win. Ever.
That was sort of my point. I'm not saying that the act had nothing to do with Jackson trying to get camera time, and he's a douchebag, but in this case the bros-before-hos rule applies. players congratulating each other is more important that Visser or whoever getting their 60 seconds of "look at my new scarf and earrings and journalistic skills" :meds:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:Because you've always enjoyed and endorsed that kind of behavior, right? Fuck off, little bitterman.
I could care less. What does bitterman in this context even mean... I am bitter because you have diaper rash from sitting around in your Depends all day? :? I recommend some Butt Paste and a TV with an actual working remote control (or a granchild to show you how it works.)
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:The only thing I could care less about than ANY post-game interview is some old fuck getting his Depends in a bunch because some nog interrupted said post-game interview. God forbid if we miss out on typical mind numbing cliches being spewed by some prissy faggot who got his first post season win. Ever.
This seems quite bitter. I don’t make a point of watching every post-game interview. I was cleaning up in the kitchen and didn’t bother to go change the channel. You’re on eastern time so you had probably finished up your dinner a bit earlier. I’m sure that as soon as the game was over you immediately switched over to your DVRed collection of Dancing With The Stars. Rack you.

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote: As usual with a dipshit like Jackson, it's all about the ME ME ME.
Fuck him.
Pretty much.
And yet 90% of the teams in the NFL would want a guy like Jackson on their team b/c of his talent level.
Until Andy Reid calls this pussy out for his antics, his act will never change.
But he only calls out players who turn down contract offers- like David Akers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Jackson needs to die in a stationary bike accident.
How, exactly, could you die in a stationary bike incident? The thing falls over and you get your dick stuck in the spokes?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
How, exactly, could you die in a stationary bike incident? The thing falls over and you get your dick stuck in the spokes?
We are talking about Spray. The fact that he knows what a stationary bike is is a miracle unto itself.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Plaxico is riding the bike next to him, misses his leg this time and the bullet offs Jackson.