Will KC remain unbeaten?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Will KC remain unbeaten?

Post by trev »

This is where we get to see if they are for real.
Call you shot.

KC 17
Indy 27
mvscal
Blank

Re: Will KC remain unbeaten?

Post by mvscal »

No. The Colts need the win badly and the Queefs are, of course, complete frauds.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't like KC in this game at all.

As mvscal said, Indy needs the game a lot.
Going in to face Indy when they are coming off a "bad" loss is not an enviable position.

How will the Chefs look coming off their early bye week?
Up, flat?

Figures to be a typical day at the office for Manning, imo.

Around 300 yds passing and a couple of TD passes.

Clots - 31
Chefs - 16
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Chefs +9 sounds like a great call to me.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:No. The Colts need the win badly and the Queefs are, of course, complete frauds.
Those "frauds" made your team and QB cry like little bitches. Know your role.

Ummm, anyway....I'd love to say the Chiefs are gonna leave Indy with a "W" and a 4-0 record but I can't- I look for the Colts to be refocused on the task at hand after that loss at Jax. Only way the Chiefs have any shot at winning this game is IF they can get Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones to run roughshod over the Indy D, keeping 18 and Co. on the sidelines, but unfortunately I just don't see that happening.

Colts - 27
Chiefs - 17
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You caught a lucky break on poor special teams coverage against the Bolts, barely squeaked by the Browns and clobbered an absolutely atrocious Niner team. Enjoy it while you can. It's all downhill from here.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote:You caught a lucky break on poor special teams coverage against the Bolts, barely squeaked by the Browns and clobbered an absolutely atrocious Niner team. Enjoy it while you can. It's all downhill from here.
While the Blots have:

Lost to a KC team where their running game was exposed as Nothing (great pick Mathews has turned out to be - eh?)
Clobbered an absolutely atrocious Jax team
Lost to an equally inept Seattle team (wann blame your special teams again?)
Clobbered an absolutely atrocious AZ team

Yea - those Chuggers are a real juggernaught.....
While your point is true Scott I'd also say its par for the course since Norv has taken the helm. September has been the Bolts "pre-season", with many mistakes and underwhelming play for years.The questions going forward is does San Diego have enough overall team depth? There's certainly some questions in that regard on special teams & defense.

The last and most important question is, which is more likely, San Diego righting the ship or Matt Cassel actually being a NFL caliber QB and completing passes when it counts down the stretch? The answer to that question will likely determine the AFC West division champion.

Lastly there is the Broncos, who look better than I thought they would at the start of the season. A month into the season and the AFC West is looking better & more competitive than many thought.

Indy at home is tough to beat, they key for KC's D will be getting pressure on Manning, especially if the Chiefs can generate it up the middle. Then using ball control to minimize the amount of time on field for the Colts offense. I think KC has a little trouble with both.

Indy - 27
KC - 21
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Yea - those Chuggers are a real juggernaught.....
After four games they have the number one offense and the number one defense in the league. All they need to do is tighten up a bit on special teams and they will run the table or come very close to it.

12-4 at least.
I think you called them 4-12 Wanna rethink that prediction now?
Nope. The Queefs are a pile of dogshit that is about to get hammered flat.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
I think you called them 4-12 Wanna rethink that prediction now?
Nope. The Queefs are a pile of dogshit that is about to get hammered flat.

front-back

mvscal-rapidly approaching reality
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

trev wrote: Will KC remain unbeaten?
No way the Chiefs go into Indy and win
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

It's only 6-3 Colts at the half, bitches.....SHOCK THE WORLD.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I called KC +9. Go Queefs.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

9-3 Colts, and the Chiefs are now hitting Manning with regularity.....C'MON boys, let's get some fucking points on the board! SHOCK THE WORLD!
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

KC Scott wrote:Wonder if Haley is second guessing himself for not taking that easy 3 early
He SHOULD.
mvscal wrote:The Queefs are a pile of dogshit that is about to get hammered flat.
Nice call, fucko.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:After four games they have the number one offense and the number one defense in the league.
The Chargers are nothing but a paper tiger. They're #1 in both because the offense and defense played lights out against...Jacksonville(21st offense, 30th defense) and Arizona(offense 28th, defense 29th). Ooooh...scary! And those games sandwiched one where both played horribly against the inept Seahawks(25th offense, 25th defense).
All they need to do is tighten up a bit on special teams and they will run the table or come very close to it.
Stick to obsessing about the Niners. When you talk about your own team you're a clueless buffoon.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I called KC +9. Go Queefs.
Ohhhh! So close.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

D-Boew DID catch a crucial 4th down ball....but the dude just isn't consistent enough to be trusted.

Props to the Colts....we kept Manning out of the end zone, but going away from the ground game in the 3rd quarter cost us this game plain and simple.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I called KC +9. Go Queefs.
Ohhhh! So close.
I wonder how many Chiefs myopians are going to miss their mortgage payment this month...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Chiefs defense played well enough to win this game, making Peyton look like a mere mortal.

But dumbfuck decisions right from the start sabaotaged the effort. A failed onside kick to start the game and then going for it on 4th down on their first drive instead of taking the chip shot FG. Fucking horrendously stupid.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:After four games they have the number one offense and the number one defense in the league. All they need to do is tighten up a bit on special teams...
A bit?

Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SDG OAK
SF 13:56 Mike Scifres Punt blocked by R. Cartwright out of end zone for Safety.
Drive info: 2 plays, 0 yds, 0:10 0 2
FG 12:11 Sebastian Janikowski 50 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 5 plays, 18 yds, 1:53 0 5
TD 10:37 Hiram Eugene 5 Yard Return of Blocked Punt (Sebastian Janikowski Kick is Good)
Drive info: 3 plays, 1 yds, 1:30

:lol:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:Chiefs defense played well enough to win this game, making Peyton look like a mere mortal.

But dumbfuck decisions right from the start sabaotaged the effort. A failed onside kick to start the game and then going for it on 4th down on their first drive instead of taking the chip shot FG. Fucking horrendously stupid.
The onside kick would've worked to perfection....that is, if the football didn't take that really weird roll backwards right before it reached the 10 yeards it had to go for the Chiefs to recover it. Shit happens.

As for going for it, I agreed with it but I DIDN'T agree with the play call- toss the ball to Jamaal and let HIM get the 2 yards for the 1st down. The whole fucking place KNEW that Thomas Jones was going to run it up the gut, and you saw the result.

In the meantime I'm about to scream for the team to try to trade for Vincent Jackson and CUT D-Bowe....I've about had it with that dude dropping catchable passes. Oh, and the next time Cassel throws a catchable pass over 20 yards will be the 1st it seems like. Another game like that and I think Brodie Croyle deserves a start under center.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Paul wrote:In the meantime I'm about to scream for the team to try to trade for Vincent Jackson
Are you high? Do you really think they're going to trade Jackson at all let alone in the division?
Don't think so.

Bowe's drop was pretty horrific. That's what happens when you suck, though.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:But dumbfuck decisions right from the start sabaotaged the effort. A failed onside kick to start the game and then going for it on 4th down on their first drive instead of taking the chip shot FG. Fucking horrendously stupid.
Tard Haley strikes.

As a surprise "momentum" kind of play, you can try an onside kick to start the game, but if you do it, it has to work.
Know what I mean?
FAIL.

And yes, going for it on the road on 4th down on your opening drive is more dumbfuckery.
Taking the goose egg off the scoreboard is a no-brainer in that situation.

It won't be the last time this season that Haley's piss-poor game decisions bite you in the @ss.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Paul, no torch passed.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

poptart wrote:As a surprise "momentum" kind of play, you can try an onside kick to start the game, but if you do it, it has to work.
Know what I mean?
FAIL.
What's worse is that he already tried a surprise onside kick against the Niners, except IIRC it was to start the second half. That's a play you get to run ONCE in an entire season. After that everyone's going to watch for it.

All of these types of high risk calls tells me that Haley doesn't think his team can win just playing other teams straight up. The Chiefs are going to figure it out too if they haven't already and that's when the coach loses the team.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

trev wrote:Paul, no torch passed.
In the meantime you're STILL looking up at us.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

OCmike wrote: All of these types of high risk calls tells me that Haley doesn't think his team can win just playing other teams straight up.
Bingo.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Toddowen wrote:One thing I think the Chiefs should be preparing for like it happened yesterday is the inevitable loss of Casell. He's standing in the pocket like a ten pin waiting to be bowled over by something big, round, and black. And when he leaves the pocket, he wanders around like fukken Helen Keller.

Make immediate preparations for your back up QB because you're going to need him.
I think he definitely has the tarm to make it as an NFL QB, what bothers me is his glassy-eyed/confused look. I'm telling you with a nose like that, if his forehead were a bit more sloped I'd swear he had a touch of down's syndrome.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:After 5 weeks -

Chiefs 3-1 / Rest of the West tards 2-3

I'll take that......
That's a nice early lead to have, but it's going to evaporate and you'll be lapped before you know what's hit you if your offense (and QB in particular) doesn't get up to speed.

Indy came into the game 24th in both pts allowed and yds allowed and they held you guys to 9 pts and 261 yds.

That's teh suck.

And judging by Tard Haley's in-game coaching moves, he doesn't think his own team is really worth half a fuck.

Good luck.