comments on week 3 lines

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: comments on week 3 lines

Post by indyfrisco »

Never understood this...

If you think there's something fucked up with the lines, use it to your advantage rather than calling it out so everyone can get what you perceive to be a freebie. Happened in week 1. Cna't believe more people didn't jump on board that North Carolina game.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

no doubt. on my way to go up my score this week from three to four. thanks, crown.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Don't really see any problems with those.

I'm a little suprised Texas gets points, but they're on the road and it's not many points.

The one that suprises me is UNLV getting 7.5 @ Idaho. 7.5 is a lot to give a home dog, but that game sure seems like a mismatch on paper.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Nebraska must not have impressed too many people last week. i would have guessed this line about 6, 6.5 for the rejuvenated, top 10 Cornhuskers. UW waxed the Cuse whatever that means (the Cuse is a husk of a name at best), but Husky loss to BYU not looking so hot after AFA put it on BYU. AFA scored the last 28 points of the game, to roll the Coogs in their last MWC meeting, 35-14.

interesting game, to me at least.

as mentioned, UT +3.5 in Lubbock is pretty interesting. Vegas not too impressed with the Horns so far. with all respect to our SMU representation, not like Tech is a proven commodity after an 8 point win at home against SMU and plastering the hapless New Mex. the more "conventional" TT O would seem to help UT rather than the Pirate's occasional "you can't stop it" gameplan.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

New Mexico has to be one of the ten worst teams in D-1/FBS/whatever this year. They were a fluke against CSU from going 0-12 last season. I'm surprised TT gave up 17 to them. Plus, TT blocked two punts in UNM territory to set up a couple of those scores.

Not saying winning 52-17 isn't impressive ('sup 6-3 loss to NDSU) but there's less to TT than meets the eye IMO. And SMU moved the ball at a decent clip at various points of their TT game.

Of course, if something looks to good to be true...
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

take this shit to the gambling forum slob knobbers... :D

actually...for my real wagering...Boise State will get POUNDED by me every week...you don't think they will be a covering machine...
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

King Crimson wrote:with all respect to our SMU representation, not like Tech is a proven commodity after an 8 point win at home against SMU
Considering the three INTs I think we did pretty well in Lubbock. No telling what Tech was withholding on offense. But if that was it. I think Texas wins by two touchdowns Saturday night. And holds Tech to 14-17 points.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas