Yo Seer!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Yo Seer!

Post by Go Coogs' »

Keenum or not, Houston is going to outscore Princess and the Bruins.

Keenum is going to play though. Hayes and Beall are going to give your defense fits all day long which will open things up for Keenum to throw downfield to Edwards and Cleveland.

This could come down to special teams and turnovers. If Houston wins both those phases then they should win by more than one posession. If not, it could come down to who has the ball last.

Sig bet for a week says the Cougars go into the Rose Bowl and puts y'all in the hole 0-3.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
txangler74
Elwood

Re: Yo Seer!

Post by txangler74 »

Coogs, are yall suppose to suck on defense? I never imagined that we might have the best D in CUSA west.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Run defense is supposed to be better this season, but the secondary still has lots of holes. CB Jamal Robinson was UTEP's best offensive player last week with his piss poor tackling, bad angles, and blown coverages. He needs to be benched or given a stern talking to this week.

They are still learning the 3-4 scheme, but I like what I see out of the front seven thus far. The SMU game will be a tough test for the secondary that's for sure, but right now, Houston needs to worry about getting out of the Rose Bowl with a W. UCLA will be hungry for a win. 0-3 is looming over their head so, they'll be ready to play.

Edit:

txangler, I have no doubt SMU's D is could be the best in the C-USA West. It's them or the Coogs. SMU looks to be better right now, but its a could be a toss up by the time they meet later in the season.
Last edited by Go Coogs' on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

pretty much a must-win, sandbags and foxholes game for UCLA. lose to UH (who is gonna score points and UCLA didn't last week...)....and then it's on to Austin. 0-4 is tough to turn into much even bowl eligible. If Keenum plays, I like UH to win.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Coogs, your timing couldn't be better. Seems everyone can have their way with the Bruins this year so our gaping a-holes await....

Neuheisel is a great orator and always says the right things...leading many (including me) into believing he would improve upon last year's 7 wins. Norm (Purina) Dog Chow is coaching the O like he's still on SuC's payroll....Lost 6 of the starting front 7 on defense, patchwork O-line, QB's that can do everything except pass & run, and a staff that prides itself on having those with most talent sit on the bench.

Yes, we'd like a win, just like Poland vs. Germany in WW II, but so what?

Even the 'cappers are perplexed - no line as of this a.m. out of Vegas.....

That said, I'll take the spread as long as you keep it light....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sorry, Coogs, have to rescind my offer. Dog Chow has convinced Skippy that Princess should start at QB....This game is a lock for Houston.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sta ... g/count/81
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Seer wrote:Sorry, Coogs, have to rescind my offer. Dog Chow has convinced Skippy that Princess should start at QB....This game is a lock for Houston.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sta ... g/count/81
What a fucking pussy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

You're right. No stakes have even been discussed....

The line right now is 3. I'll take Houston and give the points....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

The Seer wrote:I'll take Houston and give the points....
Thanks for that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Seer wrote:Neuheisel is a great orator and always says the right things...
Like "Yeah, I'll lay down a hundred on that game."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

All right, Coogs, sig bet or whatever....and to think, for a long while I thought you were a Washington St. Fan!!!!!
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

He almost said "We can't get any worse." He should have just went with it. Concession Speech much?

http://www.thewizofodds.com/the_wiz_of_ ... peech.html
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

The Seer wrote:All right, Coogs, sig bet or whatever....and to think, for a long while I thought you were a Washington St. Fan!!!!!
I really made an impression on you.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Your wife impressed him - pretty much flattened him
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Dinsdale wrote:
Like "Yeah, I'll lay down a hundred on that game."

don't forget "punting is winning"
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

PSUFAN wrote:Your wife impressed him - pretty much flattened him
no comprende!
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

If Skippy starts 0-3 he'll be hard-pressed to keep his job, needs to win this week. Maybe UCLA wins with their backs to the wall but I gotta go with the wide-open Houston attack. Not surprisingly Skippy doesn't seem to be the answer but I am surprised how Chow hasn't gotten the O turned around. I think Leach would be a good fit at UCLA.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Neuheisel will get his 5 years just like Duhrell did. He hasn't encountered the requisite wrath as of yet due to his nice recruiting efforts. Lots of talent was lost on defense this year on top of having a 2nd year DC so no one was going to confuse this year's edition with the MNC.

No one can figure out how the O could be rated last in the nation practically 2 years running, with Neu's resume and Purina as the OC.

I took Houston in pick'em because I don't think the young starters will be able to do much stopping of the Cougar O. If Kevin Princess doesn't step up this game the natives WILL be very restless.

Next season was supposed to be the breakout year with this regime and it could still possibly happen....It IS college football.

Because of what this game means taking UCLA this week isn't as hysterical as it may seem...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Alright, Seer, I'm here to take my medicine. Good job by your defense confusing Keenum early and then knocking both he and Turner out of the game. Keenum's injuries have both come off of him trying to make a tackle on an interception return, so I think it's safe to say Sumlin won't allwo keenum to tackle again.

You beat the living shit out of the Coogs. Congrats.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i took a few shots at Neuheisel and UCLA the last two weeks. Nice W for the Bruins. I stand corrected.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

King Crimson wrote:i took a few shots at Neuheisel and UCLA the last two weeks. Nice W for the Bruins. I stand corrected.
Until yesterday, they earned your shots....

Now if they compete next week.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS