ground zero mosque

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: ground zero mosque

Post by Dinsdale »

I was undecided on this issue. Then, I learned that Guliani was opposed, so now I'm in favor.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Who's gonna turn down a $100 million job?
And where is Imam Shitdick going to get 100 million dollars?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

R-Jack wrote:So today we learned that Sirfuckafist's go-gay minimum is $1,000.

It's none of your business what Sirdrainawang wants to charge for hot bottom action.

Why do you hate gay capitalism?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Martyred wrote:It's none of your business what Sirdrainawang wants to charge for hot bottom action.
:mrgreen:
"I see everything twice!"
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

As Jsc said, there are surely many nice and friendly muslim people, just as there are some friendly and nice people in almost all belief systems.

But mvscal said this ...
mvscal wrote:Everywhere on planet earth where the Muslim world intersects the non-muslim world there is violence and bloodshed. No exceptions.
It's accurate and should be thought about.

Islam is not just a religion, it VIGOROUSLY seeks a societal structure which fits within the confines established by sharia law.

It's overall objective is never to peacefully assimilate (yes, sure some members do) within a "non-believing" population.

It seeks to conquer and impose it's way on all others.

Ultimately, Islam requires, if it has it's way, that all people bow before the belief - or die.

Food for thought, for the thoughtless felchers among us.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

So Jsc, I guess it's ok with you that thruout most of the world Muslims treat women worse than you treat dogs. Which parts of Sharia law don't you agree with?
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

Why wouldn't Obama just do what Bill O'Reilly is saying?
anncoulter's legs
Kicking Couric's ass

Post by anncoulter's legs »

Anything that was hit by a plane flown by a jihadist on 911 is a part of ground zero. Seeing how as landing gear fell through the roof all the way to the basement in the BCF, it is indeed a part of ground zero.

The primary reason for this mosque is to further divide the infidels. If indeed the GZ mosque does get built, you can guarantee as much as I would spread my legs for a Carlton 120 and some cheap vodka that there will be giant horned speakers placed atop the GZ mosque pointed directly at the footprint of the twin towers blasting in arabic, farsi, and whatever language that is not English in a call to prayer 5 times a day. That truly will be the insult to those that lost their loved ones as they walk around the memorial.

Bitches
Last edited by anncoulter's legs on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've got legs, and I know how to use them.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

anncoulter's legs wrote:Anything that was hit by a plane flown by a jihadist on 911 is a part of ground zero. Seeing how as landing gear fell through the roof all the way to the basement in the BCF, it is indeed a part of ground zero.

The primary reason for this mosque is to further divide the infidels. If indeed the GZ mosque does get built, you can guarantee as much as I would spread my legs for Carlton 120 and some cheap vodka that there will be giant horned speakers placed atop the GZ mosque pointed directly at the footprint of the twin towers blasting in arabic, farsi, and whatever language that is not English in a call to prayer 5 times a day. That truly will be the insult to those that lost their loved ones as they walk around the memorial.

Bitches
that's fine with me, being a 1st amendment kinda guy and all.

i just hope that the gax bar next door puts an even bigger system on their roof and pumps out some really bad techno dance music at the same time.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

anncoulter's legs wrote:Anything that was hit by a plane flown by a jihadist on 911 is a part of ground zero. Seeing how as landing gear fell through the roof all the way to the basement in the BCF, it is indeed a part of ground zero.

The primary reason for this mosque is to further divide the infidels. If indeed the GZ mosque does get built, you can guarantee as much as I would spread my legs for a Carlton 120 and some cheap vodka that there will be giant horned speakers placed atop the GZ mosque pointed directly at the footprint of the twin towers blasting in arabic, farsi, and whatever language that is not English in a call to prayer 5 times a day. That truly will be the insult to those that lost their loved ones as they walk around the memorial.
:applause:

I love this troll.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Ebert's a first class, hand-wringing douchebag. Not surprised he's your hero.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

brain cancer took out the wrong part of siskel and ebert.

gawd what a douchebag.

so, there were folks in iran holding candlelight vigils, huh? i missed that part. i do remember palestinian muzzies dancing in the streets though.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:Ebert's a first class, hand-wringing douchebag. Not surprised he's your hero.
And you're an intolerant pole-smoker. What's Ebert wrong about?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What's Ebert wrong about?
Saying I need to be tolerant. I don't. Some people are ok with bending over and taking a fist in the ass and asking for another. I'm not.

This guy gets it:
By Jerry Ryan on August 20, 2010 12:04 AM
Some thoughts on the list:

1. America has showcased its Constitutional freedoms. No famous conservative has said they cannot build there. The response has been the same as President Obama's backpedal: Muslims have every right to build there. But they shouldn't.

Pope John Paul II ordered the closing of a Carmelite convent outside of Auschwitz? Those nuns had nothing to do with that crime against humanity.

2. To say the First Amendment comes down to this: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death our right to say it", is a platitude that comes from Voltaire, a frenchman whose been dead for over 200 years. Most frenchmen today would simply say "I surrender".

However, if you DO subscribe to that, and if someone you disagree with says the N-word 11 times on the radio to an inoffensive black woman, why is it that Voltaire's statement does not apply?

3. Feisal Abdul Rauf undoubtedly knew where the site of a $100 Million building project near Ground Zero was; he had to, there was damage to it from the WTC attacks.

4. Perhaps anger against building a mosque near Ground Zero is because were it not for 19 Muslims who murdered in the name of Allah on September 11th, there would be no Ground Zero, no deaths of 3,000 New Yorkers, no NYPD and NYFD with glass in their lungs, etc.

No, wait, that must be Glenn Beck's fault.

5. The Bill of Rights has nothing to do with this conversation; all agree that in America one is guaranteed a right to religious freedom. What is not guaranteed is wisdom.

6. Perhaps Sarah Palin and her meme machine float terms like: Death Panels, Ground Zero Mosque, 9/11 Mosque, because they are perfectly clear.

And since when has the Left not referred to "patriot" as defined as, "those who agree with me."

It was Hillary Clinton who stated "I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic..." when not one person had ever said she was not patriotic for disagreeing with the George W. Bush administration.

7. That many Americans and a great many politicians have either never taken a civics class or disagree with what they should have learned there is a sign of the failure of public schools; you cannot teach what you do not know.

For more information, see Mr. Eberts ode to his Catholic school education.

8. George W. Bush spent 7 and 1/2 years saying Islam is the religion of peace.

How'd that work out for him?

Before Muslim nations were bombed by America, Americans died to feed them in Somalia, protect them in Bosnia, and no major Islamic groups marched against Islamic terror after 9/11; there were candlelight marches in sympathy with the United States, but not in opposition to Islamic terror.

Instead, Prince Charles is saying good things about Sharia.

9. I find it appalling that it took less than four years to build the original Twin Towers (according to Wikipedia: "Groundbreaking for the World Trade Center took place on August 5, 1966. The North Tower (1) was completed in December 1970 and the South Tower (2) was finished in July 1971.").

Today, almost nine years later, a hole still sits in lower Manhattan.

10. In the ten years since 9/11, we have a President named Barack Hussein Obama (who is not a Muslim, didn't serve in Vietname like John Kerry, and is a Christian who spent 20 year in Jeremiah Wrights church but never heard him say anything anti-American in all those 20 years), a mosque going up in a building that was damaged by the landing gear of one of the planes that destroyed the World Trade Center, and a hole remains at Ground Zero. . . if I were a radical Islamist, how well would I think 9/11 worked?

There's a reason New Yorkers oppose this by 70%. . . that's New YORKERS! Fewer New Yorkers voted for McCain/Palin then it would take to fill Yankees Stadium, but they are united in this.

Maybe that's worth wondering why? And not simply blaming Glenn Beck.
Now, go choke on your girlfriend's balls.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

So you're going to counter this Islamic community center with a good old fashioned, Made In The USA, These Colours Don't Run, God Bless America gay bar...

Irony = lost
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

IndyFrisco wrote:Ebert's a first class, hand-wringing douchebag. Not surprised he's your hero.
He's also easily mistaken for an aging lesbian whenever he goes out in public- yet another reason JSC digs him

http://www.cracked.com/article_15788_th ... bians.html

He Is:

Pulitzer prize-winning columnist and film critic. Screenwriter whose films include Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

Looks Like:

A late 1950s feminist who currently designs non-gender specific lingerie and underwear
http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

smackaholic wrote:brain cancer took out the wrong part of siskel and ebert.

gawd what a douchebag.

so, there were folks in iran holding candlelight vigils, huh? i missed that part. i do remember palestinian muzzies dancing in the streets though.
Iran is a hated enemy of Al Quaida and has a huge pro-western, Pro-USA contingent.

Try mixing in a non-NewsCorp information source.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Truman wrote:I could personally give a flying rat’s ass.

As long as the Muzzies are content to deal with all the daily bomb threats from half the whack-jobs in America, then all power to ‘em. My question is…

Who they gonna get to build it for ‘em?

There ain’t a building on Manhattan Island that doesn’t have the thumb-print of Ironworker’s Union 40 or 361 on it. Unless the union halls have enough card-carrying turban-heads to flesh out the jobsite, the guess here is that 13 story pile-of-hate ain’t never gonna see a New York sunrise.
Who'd fucking think! Trudog comes up with an actual take.

Of course he's outlining the shape of things to come..er...yeah, they'll build. :wink:

Why....do you think there's some sort of ballast or heft supporting your Frank Capra/John Wayne IV drip consciousness and its...what?...

Hastert and Rummy exchange regrets and condolences before their execution (from the HBO production "Ours")
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

OCmike wrote: Iran is a hated enemy of Al Quaida
No, it isn't.
and has a huge pro-western, Pro-USA contingent.
They aren't in charge, are they?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:What's Ebert wrong about?
Saying I need to be tolerant. I don't. Some people are ok with bending over and taking a fist in the ass and asking for another. I'm not.

Now, go choke on your girlfriend's balls.
That'll RACK!

Except that rather than being fisted, I would compare it more to allowing someone to piss in your face.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

War Wagon wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: Some people are ok with bending over and taking a fist in the ass and asking for another. I'm not.
That'll RACK!
Some people know their ass from a hole in their head. What's the problem with you two?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote: Some people know their ass from a hole in their head.
But fags like you seem to be eternally conflicted. Does the cock go in your mouth or your anus?

So go ahead and clue us in on the preferred method of appeasing primitive, goat raping atavisms marooned here in the 21st century.

Not that anyone other than shit slurping fuckwits like you actually cares. Just to set the ethnographic record straight so to speak.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

from NRO--
A friend poses the following: Imagine that there really were these fundamentalist Christian terror cells all over the United States, as the Department of Homeland Security imagines. Let’s say a group of five of these terrorists hijacked a plane, flew it to Mecca, and plowed it into the Kaaba.

Now let’s say a group of well-meaning, well-funded Christians — Christians whose full-time job was missionary work — decided that the best way to promote healing would be to pressure the Saudi government to drop its prohibition against permitting non-Muslims into Mecca so that these well-meaning, well-funded Christian missionaries could build a $100 million dollar church and community center a stone’s throw from where the Kaaba used to be — you know, as a bridge-building gesture of interfaith understanding.

What do you suppose President Obama, Mayor Bloomberg, the New York Times, and other Ground Zero mosque proponents would say about the insensitive, provocative nature of the proposal?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Wolfman wrote:What do you suppose President Obama, Mayor Bloomberg, the New York Times, and other Ground Zero mosque proponents would say about the insensitive, provocative nature of the proposal?
Who cares? Their opinion is worthless. Different country.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

If the Nazi party opened their HQ in a predominately Jewish community, one might question the wisdom of doing so, but no one who truly believes in the U.S. Constitution should question their right to do it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Jsc810 wrote:The Muslims here in Baton Rouge ... I've been to their house many times and they haven't tried to behead me, not even once..
We can still hope, can't we?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Christ. Now we know where threads go to die.

So THIS is what happens when I take you off auto-scroll...
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Image
Dude, even Dennis Miller thinks you're abstruse. [/irony intended]

:meds:
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote: It's overall objective is never to peacefully assimilate (yes, sure some members do) within a "non-believing" population.

It seeks to conquer and impose it's way on all others.
Sounds a whole lot like Christianity to me. You know....spreading the Gospel and converting sinners to your way of thinking....and blowing up an abortion clinic or ten if they fail to fall in line with your way of thinking. Every religion and cause has it extremists who do not represent the vast majority of the group.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:thoughtless felchers among us

Mace, I posted in agreement with what mvscal said.

mvscal wrote:Everywhere on planet earth where the Muslim world intersects the non-muslim world there is violence and bloodshed. No exceptions.
In the world we live in right now, there is no comparison between Islam and Christianity.

Just amazing that an allegedly intelligent person would post the squishy twaddle you did.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:
poptart wrote:thoughtless felchers among us

Mace, I posted in agreement with what mvscal said.

In the world we live in right now, there is no comparison between Islam and Christianity.

Just amazing that an allegedly intelligent person would post the squishy twaddle you did.
What's even more amazing is an alleged intelligent person condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a minority of its followers, and those same alleged intelligent folks willing to shred the Bill of Rights based upon their prejudice and bigotry. Japanese Americans experienced it during WWII and apparently you and your ilk are more than happy to repeat history. Nice going. You and mvscal make a cute couple.
Edit: Do you really think the Bill of Rights are "squishy twaddle"?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You could point me to where I ever said they don't have a right to build the mosque there.
They DO have the right.

I think they ought not to.

Mace wrote:What's even more amazing is an alleged intelligent person condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a minority of its followers
Mace, as mvscal said ...
Everywhere on planet earth where the Muslim world intersects the non-muslim world there is violence and bloodshed.
It is reality.

Seriously, you should do a little more honest research into Islam and a little less posting of ignorant takes.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:...condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a minority of its followers.
Quite an impact those minority members seem to be able to make on the majority of "peace loving" Muslims, wouldn't you say?

And while not all Muslims are terrorists, all the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11 were Muslims.

Hmmm, wonder if there's a connection?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:You could point me to where I ever said they don't have a right to build the mosque there.
They DO have the right.

I think they ought not to.

Mace wrote:What's even more amazing is an alleged intelligent person condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a minority of its followers
Mace, as mvscal said ...
Everywhere on planet earth where the Muslim world intersects the non-muslim world there is violence and bloodshed.
It is reality.

Seriously, you should do a little more honest research into Islam and a little less posting of ignorant takes.
And you should stop considering mvscal quotes as "research", which only makes you appear stupid. Btw, I didn't say it was a good idea to build the mosque 2 blocks from ground zero, but I think they certainly have the right to do so.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:...condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a minority of its followers.
Quite an impact those minority members seem to be able to make on the majority of "peace loving" Muslims, wouldn't you say?

And while not all Muslims are terrorists, all the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11 were Muslims.

Hmmm, wonder if there's a connection?
All forklift drivers are drunks, but not all drunks are forklift drivers. You figure it out....and take your time.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote: All forklift drivers are drunks, but not all drunks are forklift drivers.
Hey, that's hitting below the belt!

Besides, I've never driven a forklift while drunk. Hungover, maybe.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

The question, Wags, is whether you, poptart, and other Christians should be held accountable for the crimes of other Christers who blow up abortion clinics or commit other crimes against humanity in the name of Christ.....or at least in the belief that they are doing the right thing based on their sick interpretation of the Bible? I don't condemn all Christians when some whackjob blows up a clinic or kills an abortion doctor, and I don't condemn all Muslims for the acts of Al Queda and the Taliban.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Actually, I believe the question is what have Islam and Muslims contributed to the advancement of civilization?

From where I'm standing, they are utter barbarians incapable of producing anything other than hate and violence.

But perhaps I'm misinformed and you can link me up to the Muslim institutes of higher learning or the Islamic charities that provide so much thruout the world... when they're not getting murdered by Christians, that is.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Apparently I forgot that our list of freedoms include the freedom to stereotype and generalize. My bad. And props for avoiding my question, I guess.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It was a bullshit question, the kind that Jsc10 teams reverts to when convenient.

But if you insist...

I look at an economy of scale and trying to compare Christians and Muslims behaving badly is a non starter. I don't really need the Bible to tell me that abortion is wrong or that murdering an abortion doctor in his church vestibule isn't hunky dory.

But I don't see Christians out celebrating in the streets when an abortion doctor is murdered. I did see Muslims out celebrating when 3,000 Americans were murdered.

You may try to make exception between American Muslims and Middle Eastern Muslims, I don't. As far as I'm concerned, they are cut from the same cloth.

And they may all go to hell with a slab of bacon wired between their teeth. Take your politically correct bullshit and shove it up a goats ass.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mace wrote:The question, Wags, is whether you, poptart, and other Christians should be held accountable for the crimes of other Christers who blow up abortion clinics or commit other crimes against humanity in the name of Christ.....or at least in the belief that they are doing the right thing based on their sick interpretation of the Bible? I don't condemn all Christians when some whackjob blows up a clinic or kills an abortion doctor, and I don't condemn all Muslims for the acts of Al Queda and the Taliban.
Hey Rosie, to claim that somehow Christianity is on equal footing with islam in terms of historical violent acts in the last 50 years; and that their followers share similar values with regard to life and death and coexisting....suggests you are either naive, unaware, misinformed, mentally challenged, or all of the above....but that's okay for you to display your ignorance on a message board...the real harm comes from those fools that share in your lack of reality and are in positions that can put others in danger by acting (or not) on those distortions.
E UNUM PLURIBUS