Where the fuck are you Skinfan?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Where the fuck are you Skinfan?

Post by stuckinia »

We completely dominated this draft. Well, not we. They. And they kind of did OK. Let me break it down for you limp-wristed panty-wearing bitches. They did the following in a completely uninspiring, yet solid way.

Round 1 (4) - OT Trent Williams from Oklahoma

Works for whatever the Rat has planned. Too early to complain. Whips had better be "wachaa"d though.

Round 2 (37) - Traded to Philadelphia Eagles for Donovan McNabb

Better than that loser Campbell. That useless motherfucker only garnered a 4th in 2012 from the Raiders. THE MOTHERFUCKING RAIDUHS!!!! Why has he been the QB for so long!!!

Round 4 (103)- ILB Perry Riley from LSU

Rocky Macintwat is being a bitch because he did not get tendered high enough. Eat ass Cunt!!! Yall were 4-12 last year. Get fucked!!!

Round 6 (174) - TE Dennis Morris from Louisiana State

This motherfucker was drafted to replace that useless pile of shit known as Mike Sellers. Remember that fullback that is afraid to block and cannot catch. At least our loudmouth RB can occasionally run.

Round 7 (217) - WR Terrence Austin from UCLA

Punt Returner. SOOOOOO much better than that pussy Randel Fail. Unless yall like fair catches and fumbles off of helmets,

Round 7 (229) - OG Erik Cook from New Mexico

Who cares, 7th round O-line.

Round 7 (231) - OT Selvish Capers from West Virginia

Then again, this dumb inbreed has potential to be a Ratahan steal. Just needs a kick in his sisters mouth.

Early homer grade C. BEST DRAFT IN 10 YEARS!!!
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Re: Where the fuck are you Skinfan?

Post by .m2 »

You seem rather overly excited.... so 'll let it slide that there is a multiple page for you here Sybil.

Good luck with your with your next 15 posts.

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

stuckinia wrote:Round 7 (217) - WR Terrence Austin from UCLA

Punt Returner. SOOOOOO much better than that pussy Randel Fail. Unless yall like fair catches and fumbles off of helmets,
I seem to recall Randel El being an effective return man and #3 receiver in Pittsburgh until some douchebag owner down in DC decided to pay him 18 million guaranteed. I take it that didn't work out so well? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Yo stuck, you are the Foreskins. Trent Williams was a solid pick, but the rest? Not so sure about. You will improve upon last year.

5-11.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm busy melting over the Crapitals. I'll be back in a few weeks.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm busy melting over the Crapitals. I'll be back in a few weeks.
Take your time.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm busy melting over the Crapitals. I'll be back in a few weeks.
THAT is why I hate hockey.
And what would THAT be?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who gives a big fat fucking rats cock, Sam? If the Craps were the better team they would have won instead of playing like 15 year old superstars ignoring the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over even if it isn't working. That's the beauty of the playoffs. The Caps played like an 8 seed and the Habs played much better than the 8 they were. Fuck the whining about too many teams in the playoffs. Seeds are basically irrelevant in the playoffs, you're what pushing 60 now and you're still failing to grasp this? Never mind, don't even bother.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Why don't you both swallow a couple slapshots from Ovechkin.

Now back to football.........
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:No shit.

I ain't a hockey fan for more reasons than that anyway.
That's cool. We wouldn't want the drop in collective IQ.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Watch it, hayseed.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:No shit.

I ain't a hockey fan for more reasons than that anyway.
Well, Screw_MyAssAndGrin determines who is or is not a fan of hockey anyhow.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

IndyFrisco wrote:Screw_MyAssAndGrin
Suitable name for redshin fan.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

This thread did not go as I had intended.

mtwat. Don't you have another hair-pulling contest with killian to attend to. Fuck off.

bsmack. I am sure it is the dan's fault that rundellel decided tap dancing was his best return skill and a far catch should be off the facemask. Don't you have a rapist's cock to suck?

Cowgurl fan. This thread is for a team with a future. Your cock-swilling asses need not apply. Your future ended when your real coach departed.

Screw_chicks have balls. There are no Caps. There never were. If there were, they would have lost in the playoffs like this since I was born. I may have been ready for this.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

stuckinia wrote:bsmack. I am sure it is the dan's fault that rundellel decided tap dancing was his best return skill and a far catch should be off the facemask.
Signing #3 receivers to 7 year 31 million dollar deals with 18 million guaranteed tends to make said mid card jobbers even more complacent than usual. So yea, Snyder is partially to blame.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

BSmack wrote: Signing #3 receivers to 7 year 31 million dollar deals with 18 million guaranteed tends to make said mid card jobbers even more complacent than usual. So yea, Snyder is partially to blame.
So, you are saying that a contract made Randel El a complete pussy bitch. And you are happy having him back. That allows me to understand your acceptance of rapists a bit better. Thanks.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

stuckinia wrote:
BSmack wrote: Signing #3 receivers to 7 year 31 million dollar deals with 18 million guaranteed tends to make said mid card jobbers even more complacent than usual. So yea, Snyder is partially to blame.
So, you are saying that a contract made Randel El a complete pussy bitch. And you are happy having him back.
I am happy having Randel El back because he's signed to a 3 year deal with almost no downside to the team and at worst he'll be the team's 3rd WR.
Sorry, I don't remember him playing like a pussy in Pittsburgh. I remember him being a fairly solid role player who did what was asked of him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

stuck wrote:That useless motherfucker only garnered a 4th in 2012 from the Raiders
Why is he a useless motherfucker?

What is Redskin fan's take on Campbell?

Elaborate.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:
stuck wrote:That useless motherfucker only garnered a 4th in 2012 from the Raiders
Of course it's all relative. Campbell while racking up a losing record on a better team than the Duhs still represents a substantial improvement over JaDoubleDeez.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

poptart wrote:

What is Redskin fan's take on Campbell?

Elaborate.

He has NO pocket presence. He seems to enjoy sacks.

Do yall have a WR? If so, he will be his favorite target. And there will be no other.

And experts around the nation will wonder why he sucks. But apparently they cannot figure that shit out Every one undersatnd that Jajabba is worse.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He has taken too many sacks, yes.

Seems he's been in the habit of holding the ball too long and not being decisive enough ... especially for QB play in a WC-type offense.

Glass-half-full piece here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true

Sort of the antithesis of JaWalrus.

A good young guy who works at things and wants to make himself better.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

stuckinia wrote:
Cowgurl fan. This thread is for a team with a future. Your cock-swilling asses need not apply. Your future ended when your real coach departed.
:lol:

He'll be making DeGulpaload Hall his personal biatch next season and a key piece to the Cowboy's future. Like I said, you will improve to 5-11, so no need to get all pissed.