Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Is JaBloatus getting cut ?

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:
Killian wrote:JaNotathyroidproblem
:lol:
I like JaKlondike better and don't even know what it meant, but Killian has been on a roll.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wags...

His "not a thyroid condition" one was particularly funny because Killian is an ND fan, and their recently fired coach was...?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

sniff............that's my quarterback man.......sniff

Sin,
Mike Williams.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:Glenn Dorsey
OK, now I KNOW you're trolling.

I was actually going to include a list of complete and utter fucking LSU BUSTS in my original post (but was too lazy), and Dorsey (who I thought was going to be an impact player) was going to be at the top of that list.

Might as well have picked my scrawny ass to play DL -- I'd have had similar success.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

It looks like it didn't take long for the mantle to be passed ....

JaRyanMcLeaf captures the thrown

40 million $$$'s and 40,000 cheeseburgers later... you end up with jason campbell.

Biggest bust ever..

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

JaCarcass...has to be one of my favorite and most fitting nicknames!

Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

.m2 wrote:Biggest bust ever....

He actually looks like he's trimmed down some in this pic

Mother fucker should be holding a hockey stick with that figure, except he's not wearing any padding!
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

JaMuttonbreath is nowhere near the bust Ryan Leaf was. Leaf couldn't handle it at all and melted instantly, whereas JaCardiacArrest is taking his failure in stride like a true ghetto nog does.

Every morning JaLicksTheBowl wakes up and sees his entire wardrobe has mustard stains on it, he can just buy new shit with the millions he robbed from the Raiders.

Fuck him.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Jarumplewifestymate was known for his cannon arm, and that's it. Leaf was known for an arm, the ability to read defenses, his knowledge of a pro-style offense etc. All those factors play into him being a bigger bust.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Pssst....

At 290lb I'd say JaBloatus is/has the bigger bust.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Toddowen wrote:Nobody expected anything less than a trip to the AFC championship game for the next ten years out of Leaf.
WTF were you people smoking?

sin

Raider Myopians
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Day 1 of mini-camp and no cuts. They didn't even hold Jabiggestloser out of workouts.
"My thing is to keep coming out to work until they tell me not too," Russell said. "I'm going to keep coming out to compete for the job and work my tail off."
:meds:
Anyone else smell a $6 million hamstring pull coming?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Jagerbomb.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Interesting Raider/Russell clip.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/ ... he-raiders

When JaWalrus is finally cut, current teammates (who are mostly silent now) are gonna come out of the woodwork and rip the hell out of this fat pig.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

pop, that's true, but the more telling thing about that clip is the degree of blame Al Davis must shoulder. He's the reason for those horriffic stats they flashed in that clip...

-Most consecutive eleven-loss seasons.
-2nd worst all-time seven-year stretch.
-2nd most coaches hired in a seven-year span.

Ray Ratto made mention of Al Doing doing the wrong things "simply because he got his back up...he's just stubborn...people tell him how something needs to go, and he says, 'No, it'll go the way I say it will go, when I say it will go.'"

Sincerely, Marcus Allen

And that's no joke. It started with Marcus Allen, when Al was willing to let his own ego get in the way of utilyzing one of the greatest RBs ever, then he did it again with Jon Gruden, and now his stubbornness is preventing him from doing what needed to be done with JaMarcus at least a year ago.

JaMarcus was a failed gamble, but Al is the real failure in terms of the franchise being unable to get off its ass and recover.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Interesting Raider/Russell clip.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/ ... he-raiders

When JaWalrus is finally cut, current teammates (who are mostly silent now) are gonna come out of the woodwork and rip the hell out of this fat pig.
Wow. He bails on meetings because his brain is overloaded? He falls asleep during meetings?

I sorry, but Raider vets have to take the blame for that as well. Somebody needed to be getting in JaHappyMeal's face like Joey Porter allegedly got into Big Ben's face a few years back when Ben started developing some sloppy practice habits. That is absolutely unacceptable.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You're right, Van.

Al's ego has run amok and it has gotten the best of him.

He's always had a burning desire to WIN, and that is something I've long admired, because many owners pay lip service to trying to win, but Al has always backed it up.

But sadly, equally powerful within him is a consuming desire to win on HIS terms, with HIS hands all over the product.

And in recent years particularly, he's lost his grip and the shit has spilled all over the place.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:I sorry, but Raider vets have to take the blame for that as well. Somebody needed to be getting in JaHappyMeal's face like Joey Porter allegedly got into Big Ben's face a few years back when Ben started developing some sloppy practice habits. That is absolutely unacceptable.
Don't be stupid if you can help it. They don't do things that way in Oakland. JaEverythingonthemenuandasmalldietcoke is Al's pet. Those players are insulated and coddled and, if you fuck with them, you're gone.

It just isn't done.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Don't be stupid if you can help it. They don't do things that way in Oakland. JaEverythingonthemenuandasmalldietcoke is Al's pet. Those players are insulated and coddled and, if you fuck with them, you're gone.

It just isn't done.
A player with any kind of pride would smack JaHindenburg upside the head so hard it would break Bill Romanowski's jaw if it meant a ticket out of Oakland. Don't give me that bullshit. They're all worthless puddles of fuck juice then.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wait until he's gone, B.

Some stories will come out.

mvscal wrote:Those players are insulated and coddled and, if you fuck with them, you're gone
This is exactly why Al can't get anyone to coach his team.

When the edict comes down from above that the fat lazy pig MUST be the starter, any self-respecting coach would say, "Fuck that noise, I am OUT."

Cable is a putz and everybody knows it.

I really wanted a coaching change this past off-season, in HOPES that Al would come to his senses, step back some, and bring in a little bit of a hard-ass type of coach to set a new tone.

As always, I hope for the best, but realistically know it's a seriously uphill battle in Oakland so long as Al does it his way.[/Sinatra]
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The thing that puzzles me is if Russell is that mentally lacking then how were the Raiders unaware of it before selecting him #1 overall? That's an insane amount of money to be throwing away without doing your due diligence. If the clown doesn't even have the wherewithal to make it through a film session without finding himself mentally overloaded, well, fuck, c'mon. Oakland has to know that before they draft him.

I'm guessing dude didn't exactly tear it up on his Wonderlich, and he clearly has the attention span of m2. How did the Raiders either: 1-Not know these things? 2-Disregard them?

There really isn't all that much call in the NFL for throwing 70 yards from one's knees. That mental stuff is rather quite a bit more important.

Peyton Manning and Drew Brees didn't become what they are today as a result of their overwhelming physical tools. The way Jon Ritchie and Dominic Rhodes were contrasting Peyton's and Russell's approaches to meetings, it was clear that Rhodes in particular was downright disgusted by Russell's lack of professionalism.

For a #1 pick in the draft, teams have to know that they're at least getting someone who's mentally all there. To me that's the most baffling thing about this whole thing, and no, dude's uncle dying does not account for his being such an utter zero.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Spot on, Van.

Seeing what we've seen of Russell's act, there is no excuse for the pick.
But then to compound it by coddling him, insisting he will start, etc.

Just wow.

I can only think that Al fell in love with the guy's arm strength and supposed potential and he thought they'd be able to help him along and get him to mature as an NFLer.

Terrible judgement.

I can only imagine what such a thing does to the morale of a team.
Well, you could see how the players rallied around Gradkowski when he took over last season - energy lift.
Then when he got hurt and Russell came back in ... it went COMPLETELY flat.

Oakland just had a real nice draft.
A good vibe started.
But Al has left a steaming pile of shit right in the middle of the room.

Fucking ponderous.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Van wrote: and he clearly has the attention span of m2.
Thanks.

Some of us have the extra chromosome and can make our point in 15,000 words or less.
Van wrote: There really isn't all that much call in the NFL for throwing 70 yards from one's knees.

Psst... my retarded friend from the south.... that guy wasn't JaBloatus.

It was this Cal football player

It seems throwing 70 yards off a knee comes with some rewards...

It's how we roll in California ....

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

.m2 wrote:It seems throwing 70 yards off a knee comes with some rewards...It's how we roll in California
So being a 1st round BUST, helping the Rams lock up the #1 overall pick in the draft, and looking UP at Jason Campbell and JaDoubleDouble on the Raydahs' QB depth chart is your idea of "how you roll" in Cali?

RIIIIIGHT.... :meds:
and what exactly the FUCK does this have to do with anything, particularly YOU??? :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

.m2 wrote:Some of us have the extra chromosome
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
.m2 wrote:Some of us have the extra chromosome
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, .meethril2 left that one on a tee.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

.m2 wrote:
Van wrote: and he clearly has the attention span of m2.
Thanks.

Some of us have the extra chromosome and can make our point in 15,000 words or less.
Daaaaaaaaahhh, yeah. Thas right, bish.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

.m2 wrote:Some of us have the extra chromosome.
Dude.

You are the 47th chromosome.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

I try to add an extra chromosome when visiting this place.

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

.m2 wrote:I try to add an extra chromosome when visiting this place.
And you fail MISERABLY.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Paul wrote:
And you fail MISERABLY.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

R-Jack wrote:
Paul wrote:
And you fail MISERABLY.
No doubt.

PuffyCoat Paula probably has more than a few extra 'chromeyzomes' to spare. though. They're special issue for the greater Kansas City area.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Gee, another witty retort from m2vscal....really??? :doh:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

JaPaulus,

You really have no idea how badly you swung and missed at the softball m2 lobbed up there, do you?

You trying to gauge "witty" after the fact tells me you don't.

Take a lap fatass. That was embarassing for even you.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

R-Jack wrote: Take a lap fatass.
I'm pretty sure that would kill him.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:
R-Jack wrote: Take a lap fatass.
I'm pretty sure that would kill him.
It's an old joke. Probably dates back to TNW days.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

:lol:
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

:lol: x 2

Boy those were the day. And RuPaul Walker Lindh? It was classic how that very phrase got him to melt.

Thanks for the laugh Bri.