Sweet 16

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Sweet 16

Post by War Wagon »

Butler schooling Syracuse :lol:
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Re: Sweet 16

Post by FLW Buckeye »

War Wagon wrote:Butler schooled Syracuse :lol:

FTFY
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Xavier - KSU is fairly epic right now.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice little game going to 2nd OT.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Fuck.

Xavier won't die and I've got to get up way too early to be staying up this late.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Have another Buttwipe pisswater and enjoy the game, Nancy.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I watched Xavier in the first two rounds at Milwaukee. I figured they'd be tough, but props to K-State for pulling that one out.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Best game of the tourney so far. Just daggers back and forth.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I know. Too bad it had to be the 10pm EST start.

WAR CST.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I know. Too bad it had to be the 10pm EST start.

WAR CST.

God’s Country = CST.

Suck it up. That line of white powder in front of you, I mean.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Nice game by the Vols beating Evan Turner and tOSU. Not much of the Baylor game shown here, but it looks like they piss pounded St.Marys. Hoping UNI has a good showing tonight and can do what Iowa could not do....beat the Spartans.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Shit fuck piss fuck...

Evan played great...hats off to UT...they came ready to play and pounded OSU's pussy ass under the hoop...fuck the rest of those fucking cry baby buckeyes...standing around watching ET all night...fuck you bastards...

Props to Tenn...

let me have it boys...
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

CBS sees the Duke/Purdue game is shit and that the State/NIU game is better, yet they stick with the shit game. Thanks, fuckheads!
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Shit fuck piss fuck...

Evan played great...hats off to UT...they came ready to play and pounded OSU's pussy ass under the hoop...fuck the rest of those fucking cry baby buckeyes...standing around watching ET all night...fuck you bastards...

Props to Tenn...

let me have it boys...
OSUs coach did nothing to help the team at the end. WTF call was that at the end of the game to pin his player in the corner...
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Purdue"s Kramer makes this Duke/Purdue game unwatchable all by himself...
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

JMak wrote:CBS sees the Duke/Purdue game is shit and that the State/NIU game is better, yet they stick with the shit game. Thanks, fuckheads!
UNI is up by 7 at the half and Purdue/Duke is a 2 point game right now. Maybe you're watching the better game.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Watching the UNI game online.

It is being streamed on the ncaa.com website.

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball/men/
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Props to the Spartans and a great effort out of UNI. MSU took away the 3 and got the job done.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

MSU literally hobbling into the Elite 8. Onions!
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I will never bet against IZZO in the tourney again...

rack that Italian bastard
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Onions!
Hypocrite.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:I will never bet against IZZO in the tourney again...

rack that Italian bastard
all respect, but you are a little late to the party on that one. guy is scary.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

King...yeah it is common knowledge that MSU is always Sweet 16/Elite 8 material come tourney time...

I mean MSU plays a tough schedule doesn't always win the tough games...but come March...Holy Shit...

wish he could send some of that mojo Matta's way...

And that is the rub...Izzo makes adjustments, etc throughout games...Matta is stubborn...the 1-3-1 was not working when Lighty went out...but he stayed with it...not sure why...and if Diebler is 1-7 why not sit him for a bit and put simmons back in 3/4 from 3 point range...I just don't get it...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I've still got 3 of my Final Four teams left standing. To have any chance whatsoever of winning the office bracket pool, WVA must needs beat Kentucky tonight.

Go Mountainqueers!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Looks like that double OT game two nights ago really took a toll on KSU legs. They're going to have to dig down deep to pull this one out against a poised and confident looking Butler team. Frank Martin better find the right buttons to push in his halftime rant.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Rack the fuck out of Butler and WVU. Great day.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Love the back and forth action with the MSU-Tennessee game...I sensing a classic finish with this one. It's been one counter-punch after another... :popcorn:

EDIT--RACK Izzo and Sparty
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack the FUCK out of MSU. Gritty fucking performance. I hated the intentional brick at the end, but it ended up being the perfect call.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Rack the FUCK out of MSU. Gritty fucking performance. I hated the intentional brick at the end, but it ended up being the perfect call.
looked like it might backfire there for a moment.

got to give Shine some props. he posted that WVU looked like a Final 4 team over a month ago in a Big East thread.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm loving that Butler-MSU matchup for next Saturday...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote:
got to give Shine some props. he posted that WVU looked like a Final 4 team over a month ago in a Big East thread.
And I have them beating Duke in the semi-final but then losing to Kansas in the final. :doh:

Won't be surprised to see them win it all now.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Baylor's length is giving Duke fits in the early going...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Fuck. Yes. They survived the onslaught of UT threes.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I know that Pearl's teams don't press as much as they used to, but I thought it was a major mistake for him not to do that today. Lucious is very vulnerable as a ball handler/decision maker.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I know that Pearl's teams don't press as much as they used to, but I thought it was a major mistake for him not to do that today. Lucious is very vulnerable as a ball handler/decision maker.

You have to wonder if Butler's perimeter defenders will be a better test for the Spartans...they did a nice job of neutralizing Johnson/Rautins and Clemente/Pullen for at least a half...they eventually got off but not enough to beat them.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Duke survives a great test against Baylor...shouldn't be as tough with West Virginia since they don't have the size in the front court the Bears had. Udoh was a force today but the Blue Devils played a gutty game and Smith and Scheyer hit some big shots late to get them through.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:Duke survives a great test against Baylor...shouldn't be as tough with West Virginia since they don't have the size in the front court the Bears had.
You keep thinking that.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I ain't ever betting against IZZO again...

Rack Sparty...

FUCKING A...GO SPARTY!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Baylor completely folded in the last eight minutes. That was disappointing. The table was totally set with two of Puke's starters getting into foul trouble early for Baylor to take control of the game. I still like WV to get to Monday, as well as MSU.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Baylor completely folded in the last eight minutes. That was disappointing. The table was totally set with two of Puke's starters getting into foul trouble early for Baylor to take control of the game. I still like WV to get to Monday, as well as MSU.
Yeah, but as much as everyone hates Dook, we gotta admit that them winning made it a more interesting Final 4. Oh sure there's the great story about Butler, but it's still just Butler. Did anyone really care to see Baylor play? West Virginia? Meh. So we get a couple of "who gives a fuck about them?" teams and then we've got MSU and Dook to go with them. Makes for a better Final 4. An Izzo vs Coach K championship game would be pretty sweet too.

I was hoping for Kentucky. Oh sure, Calipari definitely paid thousands of dollars and all kinds of gifts to get his players and he's a scumbag..........but having Kentucky, Dook, MSU and then a school like Butler would have been one of the most exciting Final 4's in a long time. 3 of the best programs and then a freakin' mid-major that's never been there. How cool would that have been?