(shock)Dick Rod and TSUN found guilty by the NCAA!(/shock)

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

(shock)Dick Rod and TSUN found guilty by the NCAA!(/shock)

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Seems that the NCAA found the UM football program to be out of compliance concerning football practice.
The NCAA has found that Michigan’s storied football program was out of compliance with practice time rules under coach Rich Rodriguez.

Incoming athletic director David Brandon disclosed the finding Tuesday. He says there were no surprises in the NCAA findings. He also says Rodriguez remains the coach.

Michigan has 90 days to respond and will appear at an NCAA hearing on infractions in August.

The NCAA has been looking into allegations raised last fall that Michigan players practiced or spent time on football-related activities beyond NCAA limits. Michigan is seeing how its internal investigation matches up with the NCAA findings and will consider implementing sanctions.
Earlier last season, we heard everything from disgruntled players to reporters with a hardon for the UM program from the Maize and Blue faithful. Any reason for the NCAA not to allow UM to self impose sanctions? Can't see it myself, unless there is more to it than we know.

Discuss.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: (shock)Dick Rod and TSUN found guilty by the NCAA!(/shock)

Post by Screw_Michigan »

M Club will be checking in real soon to blame the U-M hating Detroit News and Free Press for all this.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

It's too bad they didn't catch him doing the same crap at WVU.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Screw_Michigan wrote:M Club will be checking in real soon to blame the U-M hating Detroit News and Free Press for all this.
It's really just the Freep.

So the scuttlebut around the M-Boards is that not much will happen here. UM conducted the investigation itself and is reporting its findings to the ncaa. I highly doubt there will be any sanctions as harsh as loss of schollies. More likely if anything there will be a loss of some practice time. UM found the problems and has put into place some measures that should shore up the compliance issues.

If his record were 16-8 rather than 8-16 this would have never came up. I will say this, there has been far too much smoke for the powers that be around AA. RichRod needs to win 8 games or he's gone. The minor distractions are palatable so long as there are w's. Without a bowl game, and a good showing in it, the Harbaugh, Miles, etc. talks will heat up.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

WolverineSteve wrote:If his record were 16-8 rather than 8-16 this would have never came up.
16-8 would be good enough for TPTB at Michigan? If so, that alone is a sign that the program has slipped considerably. 20-4, maybe even 18-6, I would buy, but not 16-8.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I'm just amazed that even with extra practice time that's the product they're putting on the field.
Must be a great recruiting tool as well.

We're gonna work you to death AND you're gonna suck. Come to Michigan!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jsc810 wrote:My friend, you know LSU is one of the few teams that can knock off Alabama.

And it is gonna happen. :wink:
Did you mean to post this in the College Basketball forum?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc, you also looked forward to your last two meetings with Bama and Florida in Tiger Stadium. You just keep on looking forward to these meetings, and they'll just keep on beating you. Everyone will be...

See, other than for a growing number of increasingly disgruntled LSU fans, nobody in the SEC wants to see Les leave LSU. Probably neither do fans of any other national-title hopefuls. As long as Les is there, that's one less Meatgrinder team to have to worry about.

:wink:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:If his record were 16-8 rather than 8-16 this would have never came up.
16-8 would be good enough for TPTB at Michigan? If so, that alone is a sign that the program has slipped considerably. 20-4, maybe even 18-6, I would buy, but not 16-8.
Geez dude, I was simply reversing the numbers for dramatic effect. But given the state of roster in year one 6-6 would have been reasonable leaving a ten win season for year two. So yeah, coming off a 10-win season this wouldn't have even surfaced.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jsc810 wrote:Which team will be the opponent for the SEC champ in this year's national championship game? :wink:
Whoever ESPN wants.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc810 wrote:
Van wrote:Jsc, you also looked forward to your last two meetings with Bama and Florida in Tiger Stadium.
Yeah, those teams have won national championships recently, as has LSU.

Which team will be the opponent for the SEC champ in this year's national championship game? :wink:
As long as LSU or TCU aren't in it, which they won't be, why would you care who plays in the game at all?

Lots of teams lose to the eventual national champion. LSU is just one more of those teams.

SEC Ballsucking Homer
Meatgrinders 'R Us

Post by SEC Ballsucking Homer »

Van wrote:As long as LSU or TCU aren't in it, which they won't be, why would you care who plays in the game at all?

Lots of teams lose to the eventual national champion. LSU is just one more of those teams.
Listen here motherfucker, if an SEC team is in THE GAME, I'm suckin' on balls.

If MY team is in it, I'm inhaling the whole cock-n-balls, mkay?
There is no other conference.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Well said.

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:Without a bowl game, and a good showing in it, the Harbaugh, Miles, etc. talks will heat up.
Keep your grubby little fingers away from Les Miles, and you won't get hurt. Look elsewhere, TIA.

:)
Pleeeaaase leave Les at LSU.

Sin,

Every coach in the NCAA
FTFY
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

-John Heisman

Go Blue!