Bestest winter olympic sport.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: Bestest winter olympic sport.

Post by trev »

Who doesn't love the USA hockey players? I think we all agree on that.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:Who doesn't love the USA hockey players? I think we all agree on that.

...Marty?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

That was a great game...and all that was to just win the group in the prelims. It only gets better next week.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

where is marty? somebody talk him in off the ledge.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Its been 50 years since the US beat Canada in hockey at the Olympics, props to them! Ryan Miller gained many new fans tonight. 10 members of his family have gone to Michigan State and 5 of them to the NHL. The silent GM Place at the end was great!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Image

Double hockey 'bode on Canada this year...we got them in the World Juniors too! :mrgreen:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

What's with the Canadian womens' speed skating uniforms?

Some kind of plastic wrap from waist to mid thigh. Looks like they're trying to protect the ice from menstrual leakage.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:Russia vs. Jagr game
Solid take for a self-professed not hockey fan.

USA USA USA!!!!

Drank seven FREE molson canadians at the embassy! I was riding those fucks all night. ALL NIGHT BABY!!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cross Traffic wrote:Its been 50 years since the US beat Canada in hockey at the Olympics, props to them! Ryan Miller gained many new fans tonight. 10 members of his family have gone to Michigan State and 5 of them to the NHL. The silent GM Place at the end was great!
Rack the Millers.

Rack the US.

Rack MgoTardtime Special

Rack Chris Drury, I take back all the horrible things I said about you making the team.

USA!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Tomorrow I will tell you guys about the woman representing the Canadian embassy that was showing the most cleavage tonight she'd make Audrina Patridge blush. And she was 40. Rack her rack!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Please, don't.

Sin,

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Mikey wrote:Russia vs. Jagr game
Solid take for a self-professed not hockey fan.

USA USA USA!!!!

Drank seven FREE molson canadians at the embassy! I was riding those fucks all night. ALL NIGHT BABY!!

Then what you should do is piss on a pile of Rush CDs with an America flag draped around your shoulders a la Jim Craig.
Last edited by Shoalzie on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Tomorrow I will tell you guys about the woman representing the Canadian embassy that was showing the most cleavage tonight she'd make Audrina Patridge blush. And she was 40. Rack her rack!

Rules
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

She said they are going to have parties for both the men's and women's gold medal games, so I will bring my camera next time and get a shot. Hopefully she'll be showing her rack, as I don't know why she wouldn't.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

death to america
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

:? It's only group stage, no-one cares.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Please, don't.

Sin,

Fukkin ugh.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:She said they are going to have parties for both the men's and women's gold medal games, so I will bring my camera next time and get a shot. Hopefully she'll be showing her rack, as I don't know why she wouldn't.

Is there anything more American than MILFs and Canadian beer?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes, Shoalz. MILFs and Two Hearted.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dude, what do you think about the downtown arena shit in Kzoo?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Yes, Shoalz. MILFs and Two Hearted.

Wurd.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dr_Phibes wrote::? It's only group stage, no-one cares.
Good luck in the play-in game, you fucking loser.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I wonder if Canadians get tired of Americans telling them how much they like their beer?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Yeah, but why set yourself up far a fall like this? Everyone saw it - Canada is a stronger, faster team, it's a universal constant.
If you get to the final, Canada will only have a bigger mental edge at having been beaten - and have something to prove. You'd have been better off losing this game in the long run.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You guys are soft as shit. All flash and no substance. Pussies like Getzlaf leading your team. You guys still on vacation? Not trying until your third game, against your bitter rival no less, isn't gonna get you anywhere. And Brodeur is a fucking liability. Why is Luongo not starting? That is absurd.

Who cares? Fuck you, Canada. I hope they move the fucking Hall of Fame to New York.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Screw_Michigan wrote: against your bitter rival no less
err that would be Russia and flash is strictly prelim. Good luck winning a medal working like a plumber, it's olympics, not NHL.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Scoreboard, bitch. Suck on that.

Russia's your bitter rival? Wasn't aware thousands of Canadian hockey players were choosing to play hockey in Russia instead of the US. Especially the amateur system. Canadian juniors are a fucking joke. Those guys couldn't get jobs as jizz-moppers if they weren't playing hockey.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Good luck winning a medal working like a plumber, it's olympics, not NHL.

Tell that to Finland in 2006...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Those guys couldn't get jobs as jizz-moppers if they weren't playing hockey.

Don't you think jizz-moppers would make for great curling players?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

PSUFAN wrote:Fukkin ugh.
Yeah, sorry. Crosby's ip banned, just in case.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Scoreboard, bitch. Suck on that.
The tournament has just started, you shoot your mouth off, you look like a twat when you get clobbered in the end.
Russia's your bitter rival? Wasn't aware thousands of Canadian hockey players were choosing to play hockey in Russia instead of the US. Especially the amateur system. Canadian juniors are a fucking joke. Those guys couldn't get jobs as jizz-moppers if they weren't playing hockey.
It's olympics, not NHL. That's why you'll lose, you're fucking stupid, that team has no endurance, it was a one-off and you know it.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Short track speed skating is about the most exciting. Hockey. Luge. Biathlon. Most of the downhill events.

The worst - anything with a snowboard. Nearly any women's event. Oh, and the ski cross bullshit...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Says the 1980 Soviets, your "bitter rival." Face facts, you fucking lost. On your own ice in fact. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your guys' assholes were puckered harder and faster than the first time an unfortunate strange kid first happens to meet Diego. That will be your downfall.

Congratulations on not finishing in eighth place this time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dr_Phibes wrote:That's why you'll lose, you're fucking stupid, that team has no endurance, it was a one-off and you know it.
You're Canada. It's hockey. You should never lose. Ever. That's like Spray losing at being fat. You pour fucking EVERYTHING into a single sport - so when you lose on your home ice to those "plumber" Americans, you can bet your ass you're gonna get *plungered* for it. Meanwhile, we'll continue to rack up the medal count...like we always do. Go eat a dickcicle, mountie humper.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

What's your international record? In any tournament? Who the fuck are you again?

I'm starting to worry here, who exactly do you think you are? I know you're going through a lot of national trauma these days, you want to feel good about something. But try and keep things in perspective. I have no idea what information is being fed to you to form your opinions, but hockey pre-dates 1980.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: You're Canada. It's hockey. You should never lose. Ever. That's like Spray losing at being fat. You pour fucking EVERYTHING into a single sport - so when you lose on your home ice to those "plumber" Americans, you can bet your ass you're gonna get *plungered* for it. Meanwhile, we'll continue to rack up the medal count...like we always do. Go eat a dickcicle, mountie humper.
Archive.

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dr_Phibes wrote:What's your international record? In any tournament? Who the fuck are you again?

I'm starting to worry here, who exactly do you think you are? I know you're going through a lot of national trauma these days, you want to feel good about something. But try and keep things in perspective. I have no idea what information is being fed to you to form your opinions, but hockey pre-dates 1980.
The past 50 years...USA has 2 Golds and Canada has 1

The past 90 years...USA has 2 Golds and Canada has 8

Unless you were born before 1948, you shouldnt be claiming bode.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Martyred wrote:
This is the Open Legged Salad Toss...legs are not level or wide enough...will probably be a .5 deduction.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: curling

So how much practice does it take to become a master at sweeping ice? What about the training, conditioning, long hours spent in the rink working on various sweeping techniques? Do aspiring children whose parents can't afford for them to curl practice with one of these in the garage?