TVO

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

TVO

Post by PSUFAN »

Let's get something straight. This board is owned and operated by the admin group. It is provided to users at our convenience, and run the way that we'd like it to be run. Mostly what we want to provide and preserve is a place for people to log in, shoot the shit, talk about sports, crack some jokes, run a little smack.

We do NOT offer the board so that people can show up just to annoy others senselessly, humorlessly, artlessly. That appears to be your purpose. There is nothing redeeming about your routine of late. You don't further discussions in the sports forums. You don't bring anything notable in the area of discourse. You don't even post pictures of naked women.

We generally stick with a neutral interpretation of the Board Rules as a guide for the liberty of folks who show up here to post. Don't let that confuse you, though - your ability to post or even read here comes at our discretion. If someone is just here to bore everyone to death and presents nothing redeeming as balance, then we're going to wonder why we're availing them of our resources. That's where we are right now, little guy. No one wants to give bandwidth to someone who gives nothing back - ever - and exists just to annoy the mods and test the admins.

So, get with the program. Give up Ankle for Lent. Be the TVO you were at one time...who at least was pretty funny, capable of making others laugh.

Otherwise, just fuck off.

P.S. I'm starting to wonder if a height requirement would be something to consider for the board. It sure seems like the midgets have been causing all the trouble around here. RACK Randy Newman, and UNWAR Napoleon.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: TVO

Post by Atomic Punk »

Seriously, 5'6" is is high as he could state. Plus he "m2's" pics off the net of females. I caught him posting one of some internet ho 3 or 4 years ago.

Although he has a lisp, he used to be cool in a pot smoking way. RIP TVBlOw.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

The most decorated Soldier in United States history stood 5'5" Some of the ballsiest warriors during Vietnam were tunnel rats. These tunnel rats were usually slightly built, shorter than average men.

True story.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Any male my height or under has to go.

I'm 5'7".
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

trev wrote:Any male my height or under has to go.

I'm 5'7".
With or without the thigh high boots with stiletto heels ?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tom In VA wrote:
With or without the thigh high boots with stiletto heels ?
Trev...or you?

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Clearly my response to trev was not well thought out.

RACK Marty. :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I better stoop when Tom's around. Ugh..
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

5'9" Bringing the fucking pain. Stump Mitchell style. :lol:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

PSUFAN wrote:Let's get something straight. This board is owned and operated by the admin group. It is provided to users at our convenience, and run the way that we'd like it to be run. Mostly what we want to provide and preserve is a place for people to log in, shoot the shit, talk about sports, crack some jokes, run a little smack.

We do NOT offer the board so that people can show up just to annoy others senselessly, humorlessly, artlessly. That appears to be your purpose. There is nothing redeeming about your routine of late. You don't further discussions in the sports forums. You don't bring anything notable in the area of discourse. You don't even post pictures of naked women.

We generally stick with a neutral interpretation of the Board Rules as a guide for the liberty of folks who show up here to post. Don't let that confuse you, though - your ability to post or even read here comes at our discretion. If someone is just here to bore everyone to death and presents nothing redeeming as balance, then we're going to wonder why we're availing them of our resources. That's where we are right now, little guy. No one wants to give bandwidth to someone who gives nothing back - ever - and exists just to annoy the mods and test the admins.

So, get with the program. Give up Ankle for Lent. Be the TVO you were at one time...who at least was pretty funny, capable of making others laugh.

P.S. I'm starting to wonder if a height requirement would be something to consider for the board. It sure seems like the midgets have been causing all the trouble around here. RACK Randy Newman, and UNWAR Napoleon.
You're short....You contirbute nothing.......You're humorless.........You have no redeeming value..........You bring nothing to the table.....blahblahblah. You gonna come up with something fresh and original you facist fuckhole?

Sin,
Midget Fail.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

i seem to recall that way back when, prolly SC3 era, he was actually funny on occasion. what happened? i guess 8 or 9 years of life beating you down has an effect.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I don't know if the two things are related, but it's fairly easy to pinpoint exactly when TVO The Poster went to shit: immediately upon becoming an attorney.

Before he was an attorney, he occasionally tried to be funny, and sometimes he succeeded. Once he became an attorney, he became habitually pompous and hyper-anal, and he stopped being funny. He switched gears and began devoting his entire time on these boards to nitpicking people and telling everyone they're wrong about everything. Nothing else; just a nearly nonstop barrage of humorless vitriol.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't remember TVO as being anything but a humorless bitterman and I've been at these boards for about 10 years now.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Shit, Todd, my favoritest poster of the past year, 88, is an attorney. :mrgreen:

Still, yeah, TVO's posting style definitely underwent a change for the worse somewhere around the time he became an attorney.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I'll just throw this one out here.

Perhaps TVO is toying with you. Perhaps, like all the little inside jokes and cliques, he has his own and simply ... toys with whomever will play.

I don't know. Seems like a happening guy. Lawyer, making some money, doing some good for folks who can't afford competent representation, nailing hot broads like the one KC Scott said he nailed. All the while coming in here to argue totally absurd things to get a rise out of folks, and get under their skin.

That's my take.

OOOOT
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

None of that matters. The point is that his posts have mostly sucked.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Tom In VA wrote:Perhaps TVO is toying with you.
Yeah, that was covered in the first post of this thread. The point is, that type of suckage is on a real short leash.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tom In VA wrote:I'll just throw this one out here.

Perhaps TVO is toying with you. Perhaps, like all the little inside jokes and cliques, he has his own and simply ... toys with whomever will play.

I don't know. Seems like a happening guy. Lawyer, making some money, doing some good for folks who can't afford competent representation, nailing hot broads like the one KC Scott said he nailed. All the while coming in here to argue totally absurd things to get a rise out of folks, and get under their skin.

That's my take.

OOOOT
so, if his idea of trolling is to be as bitter and unfunny as possible, he has succeeded.

As to your point that he is just being contrarian, you can be contrarian and funny. Some of my favorite posters in this shithole are 180 opposite of most of my views.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote:Maybe it's because he went through so much abuse in his journey to pass the bar?
When he walked in for the exam, the higher-ups (pun intended) at the california Bar Association took a look at him, and the hijinx ensued...

Head examiner: Oh, we have a 'special' bar exam for people of your... stature. In cases such as this, two of us hold a bar, and you have to bend backwards and try to go as low as possible, while tropical music plays.

His status as an attorney has been in limbo ever since, hence his bitterness.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"His status as an attorney has been in limbo ever since, hence his bitterness."

...nails it!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote: It is provided to users at our convenience, and run the way that we'd like it to be run.
You're doing a shit job.
We do NOT offer the board so that people can show up just to annoy others senselessly, humorlessly, artlessly.
Actually you do... daily. You are a good example of a poster that is humorless, artless and senseless.
You don't further discussions in the sports forums.
I have friends that I discuss sports with I don't need you fuckholes for that. Never have never will.
You don't bring anything notable in the area of discourse.
Other than being right damn near every time I post.
You don't even post pictures of naked women.
That is a fucking lie.
Don't let that confuse you, though - your ability to post or even read here comes at our discretion.
Thanks for the primer on internet contract law you flaming ball of puss.
If someone is just here to bore everyone to death and presents nothing redeeming as balance, then we're going to wonder why we're availing them of our resources.
Wonder away asshole. 99% of the board 'presents nothing redeeming' to this board. Ok maybe it's 97% or 93%.
little guy.
"enselessly, humorlessly [and] artlessly" you say?
No one wants to give bandwidth to someone who gives nothing back - ever - and exists just to annoy the mods and test the admins.

Did you just threaten me? That is fucking funny. I'll post when I want and how I want and you will either be a fuckhole and ban me or you'll be a POS and threaten me again or you'll pull your head out of your ass. Up to you.

Van,
I'm a better poster than you today, I was a better poster than you yesterday and I will be a better poster than you tomorrow.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

^^^^^^^

Nice job running yourself faggot....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Two week vanity search much? :lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TVO wrote:Van,
I'm a better poster than you today, I was a better poster than you yesterday and I will be a better poster than you tomorrow.
Link?? The only time you may have been a better poster than me was during my two-year absence. Otherwise, you don't even rate as a poster. On either side of the political fence, on nearly any side of any debate involving just about anybody of any particular bent, you've never been thought of as more than a fly that can't stop its incessant, annoying buzzing around the lamps.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why...yes - yes, I do.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Van wrote:
TVO wrote:Van,
Link?? The only time you may have been a better poster than me was during my two-year absence. Otherwise, you don't even rate as a poster. On either side of the political fence, on nearly any side of any debate involving just about anybody of any particular bent, you've never been thought of as more than a fly that can't stop its incessant, annoying buzzing around the lamps.

I'd rather read Van wax eloquent on guitar string gauges 'till the end of the world, than ever read a TVOInfant thread.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:mrgreen:

You probably wouldn't believe how deeply involved discussions on guitar string gauges can become on guitar message boards.

JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Not really you thimble-dick...that's why they're guitar boards. Where's the fucking surprise? Certainly not you posting another "the sky is blue" observation about something.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Awww, looks like someone's feeling a little cranky and impotent again!

Yep, Dr. Douche is right.

JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

TVO says wha? Van, do you realize how stupid that response was?? I have no vested interested in guitar discussions or in TVO as a poster here...wtf would I be chapped about?

OTOH, you just demonstrated quite clearly that you took some offense at me observing how dumb your post was...

Look in the mirror, bitch
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You're cute when you're cranky. Dumb, but cute. You're kinda like Ana's dog, actually.

JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Angry? Still TVO'ing it in today, eh?

My apologies for making you feel put out by pointing the irony of your prior comment. You'll get over it, I'm sure.

If not, contact Todd.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Van wrote:I don't know if the two things are related, but it's fairly easy to pinpoint exactly when TVO The Poster went to shit: immediately upon becoming an attorney.
Nope.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:Two week vanity search much? :lol:
Full of fucking crap much you horrid pedo?

Van,
If being wrong all the time is good, then you are the BEST!

BTW- Nice one socal. :lol: