Duke lax accuser charged with attempted murder, arson

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Just call me Newslink42.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7068705/?hpt=T2
Duke lacrosse accuser charged with attempted murder, arson
Crystal Gale Mangum

Posted: Today at 5:39 a.m.
Updated: Today at 11:53 a.m.

DURHAM, N.C. — Durham police late Wednesday arrested the woman who four years ago falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of rape. Investigators said Crystal Gayle Mangum assaulted her boyfriend, set his clothes on fire in a bathtub and threatened to stab him.

A judge set her bond at $1 million during a Thursday morning court appearance. Mangum, 33, has been appointed a public defender and is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 22.

Police charged her with attempted first-degree murder, five counts of arson, assault and battery, communicating threats, three counts of misdemeanor child abuse, injury to personal property, identity theft and resisting a public officer.

Duke lacrosse accuser charged with attempted murder, arsonWATCH VIDEO
Crystal Mangum charged with attempted murder

Shortly after 11:30 p.m., police received a 911 call about a domestic dispute at 2220 Lincoln St. Authorities said they believe the call came from one of the three children inside the house.

When officers arrived, they found Mangum and her boyfriend, Milton Walker, 33, fighting. According to police documents, Mangum scratched, punched and threw objects at Walker and told him, "I'm going to stab you, (expletive)!"

She then went into a bathroom and set his clothes on fire in the bathtub, police said. Officers called the fire department to put out the flames. No one was injured.

Milton was not charged in the incident, police said. The three children inside the house, ages 3, 9 and 10, were not injured.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Duke lax accuser charged with attempted murder, arson

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Just call me Newslink42.
speaking of that, where bobby been lately?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.