It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Newest registered user : R-Jack

Post by R-Jack »

Well Well Well.

It looks like I was erased.

I gotta be honest with you. I am a little bit pissed that I lost the bulk of my message board content because of the agenda of a pathetic little midget. This is a smack board you fucking shitdicks, not a place for me to be humble. After about 10 years of hopping around these boards, I think it's safe to say I have gotten fairly decent at this smack thing. I had some pretty funny stuff on this board and I am proud of it. I come here to log on, call you all faggots and bitches and maybe catch a scat pic or twelve. With that said, I can only hope I have been able to entertain you pathetic malcontents as much as I entertained myself with crude analogies of ejaculate and stories of my boss smelling my shit. For anyone who has said "that R-Jack is a funny mofo", I apologize that you are reduced to scouring other peoples quotes to enjoy my past handiwork.

These thoughts were the first thing that popped in my head when I realized that all of my wasted time was no longer documented. Then I realized something that made me feel good. I want to take this time to address those responsible for flushing my posts. I had my theories on who is behind this, but The Deciders have clued me into the culprit. I'm not going to name names. I just ask that you come forward so I can address you face to face.

OK Great. Here goes

Ahem.....................

I

FUCKING

OWN

YOU

You had to hack this board and take the time out of your busy schedule of trying to wash off the post-coital stench of Image to flush my posts? In what way does either action help you achieve that feeling of "getting over" that you seem to so desperately crave without having the zits on your taint to try on the boards? You are pathetic. You can't even play the punk bitch role properly. You think its right that I have to share real estate in your worthless dome with a stone cold sack of shit like Toddowen? I don't think so you bumbling bitch.

So here is the thing you sawed off genetic failure. After this post, I won't sweat losing my past work. I will continue to post funny shit now and in the future because I am funny. I will still rip off some scathing and brutal smack because I can. I will get racked my some here because some of the stuff I throw up here is rackable. I have made fuckers spit coffee soda and beers with a ABV higher than 6% onto their keyboards. I have had threads archived with one word. I have made tards angry enough to come back in their own retirement threads only to leave them slinking back into retirement. Regardless of what you did, you can't hold a candle to me and you tried to erase that fact. At the end of the day, I am still one of the best that this shithole has to offer and there is nothing you can do about that. At the end of the day, you remain to be one of the most pathetic and petty stories these boards have ever seen. You had to pay to move Toucan Sam and her three CPS bound little shits across two countries just to finally get some moisture on your blistered midget cock. Canadian gun control laws and the inability to tie a noose with your little sausage fingers are probably the only things that have saved you sad saga of a life.

So that's about it. I destroyed you before I even addressed you faggot. Game over. Here's to your father's next cumshot choking you to death.

BTW.............first time long time. Am I still supposed to RACK the Trolls?
Moving Sale

Re: Newest registered user : R-Jack

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:Blah blah blah
STFU you cowardly hypocrite.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sorry, Teevo. That get a full RACK.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

From your broken English I'm guessing you think R-Jack's post was ... what rackable? So backhanded shit like (delete/move/edit)ing someone stuff for no good reason is done by a coward and the other poster wins the battle right then and there? Is that about right?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Sorry, but I don't hold too much weight in the opinion of folks who list things like sticking their finger in a dyke without the added benefit of saving a small Dutch village as sexual conquests to brag about.

You got your ground rules. You choose to hijack threads with a glee that hasn't been seen since they installed stepstools in your local bathhouse and whine like a petulant child otherwise. I get to decide when your act is appropriate. Keep in mind that I did less to your posts than what was requested by others. If that is a problem with TPTB, I guess I wouldn't have been re-instated before my first post.

Enjoy your final decent into Shit Troll status. Hope you enjoyed the ride. Try not to get banned.............again.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

what's the problem dude?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:You got your ground rules.
I offend you, I'm toast. I got it. So what offends you? Horse fucking? Child molestation? Deleted posts? Anti-War Speech? What gets your goat asshole?
You choose to hijack threads...
Most EVERY decent thread is hijacked at some point, when the hell did that start being against the rules?
I get to decide when your act is appropriate.
And your choices suck. Just because YOU don't like it is no reason for a man to delete a post. Get over yourself.
Keep in mind that I did less to your posts than what was requested by others.
A cold threat how nice. I don't give a fuck what popularity test you took. I didn't break a single rule. I made your vagina bleed. BFD.
Enjoy your final decent into Shit Troll status.
Nice cliche tard. You know this from a poll you took no doubt.
Try not to get banned.............again.
Oh I'll get banned. You're too big a pussy to have this end any other way. You'll delete my posts. I'll repost them. You'll cry spam and I'll be toast. It's happened before as you've noted. You remember mvsKKKal? Self loathing Racist Coward? You know him. Pulled the same shit, same logic same words same shit cowardly tune. You cry and moan you find me grotesque and incomprehensible. Tuff shit. You want to pull rules out of thin air? Be my guest. Order the Code Red... At least I won't yellow. Chew on that. :paul:
:popcorn:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dude, they're trying to keep the board readable.

Step back and try to look at it from outside your clenched fists, red bottom and tear-soaked cheeks.

You suck - too often.
You parrot the same takes into infinity.

Maybe there is no specific rule that you broke, but you've given everyone here a cumulative effect concusion and the m0ds are just trying to wipe the drool away and get on with business.

You get that you're being a 'tard, yes?
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

i got it!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote:Dude, they're trying to keep the board readable.

Step back and try to look at it from outside your clenched fists, red bottom and tear-soaked cheeks.

You suck - too often.
You parrot the same takes into infinity.

Maybe there is no specific rule that you broke, but you've given everyone here a cumulative effect concusion and the m0ds are just trying to wipe the drool away and get on with business.

You get that you're being a 'tard, yes?
RACK!!!!!!

moving stale, it's not the offensiveness of your takes, your politics or the repetitiveness of your shit takes that gets you edited. it's the overwhelming combination of this suck hat trick.

as pahtah said, part of a mods duty is to keep this place readable.

there are others here such as marty that have political takes close to your's and they don't get edited. this is because they aren't such one trick ponies.

nishlord, who, unfortunately seems to have runned himself, would have essentially the same take as you, minus the personal offensiveness, yet while you get edited, he'd get archived.

not saying personal offensiveness is taboo. hell, it's the lifeblood of this shithole, but, it's not the only thing and when done extremely poorly again and again, it's about as unreadable as it gets.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

So what your saying is that it isn't so much the message as it is the messenger ?

Timing and delivery are key components ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tom In VA wrote:So what your saying is that it isn't so much the message as it is the messenger ?

Timing and delivery are key components ?
you know tom, i thought about using the message/messenger line, then my ADHD kicked in and I forgot it.

so, yeah, that is what i am saying.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Sad but true. Moving Sale, actually always had some interesting provocative takes and views on things, as you said. These latest events are unfortunate.

I hope for all parties it doesn't escalate any more than it has and we can all get back to what it is we do. We'll see.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I really don't get what is going on here. Moving Sale feels like his posts are being raped............but R-Jack is the one just laying back and enjoying it. Nothing makes sense to me anymore.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sam, the same thing Mace, R-Jack, and Toddowen did - they all ran smack at Otis's cyber paramour.

If you look at it, starting a board romance - and enthusiastically placing the details of it on a smack board - is generally an awful idea. Given the history of BOTH posters, it's like setting a side of raw beef before starving hyenas. Baaad idear.

The simple fact is, smacking Otis and his romances is low-hanging fruit. Everyone thinks and will think it's funny.

Except Otis - for an indication of what HE thinks is funny, have a look here:

http://www.mag7forums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=19381

Myself, a kid dying of cancer is not really funny. Otis and [insert girl here] crouching to embrace him is a lot funnier and at this point, smacking the latter is extremely well-deserved.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:You screwed with someone who must have zero life in the real world...someone who takes this shit seriously.

This is pitiful.
Pretty much.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Isn't this the 2nd time Screwed has been deleted recently? Can't remember the circumstances though. Damned old age.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yeah, RadioFan deleted me last time.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

PSUFAN wrote:low-hanging fruit.
Link?

-Otis
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

PSUFAN wrote:low-hanging fruit.
I'm calling my lawyer. You should NOT be using Tyrone's personal info.

--Schtanley Q. Peekle
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

poptart wrote:You parrot the same takes into infinity.
smackaholic wrote: it's the overwhelming combination of this suck hat trick.
it's not the only thing and when done extremely poorly again and again, it's about as unreadable as it gets.
Because you say so? Could you please explain what you mean and not just write down conclusions? TIA
Remember you are trying to explain why it is ok to DELETE my posts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:...but R-Jack is the one just laying back and enjoying it.
Actually you were crying about being raped. Try and follow along you fucking horse fucking pedophile.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Remember you are trying to explain why it is ok to DELETE my posts.
Because you suck. You don't offend anybody. You are a takeless, tedious, leg humping gimp. You are a worthless piece of shit begging to be flushed.

Clear?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

In this current crybaby episode, no one but you deleted your posts short stack.

But go ahead and keep convincing yourself that flailing about like a toddler throwing a tantrum and lieing along the way is somehow going well for you.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:Sam, the same thing Mace, R-Jack, and Toddowen did - they all ran smack at Otis's cyber paramour.
I don't remember them running any smack at her in particular. Likely, I smacked at her as much as any of them did. I haven't been deleted- yet.

For all I know, you deleted all those nics yourself. This board has been unreadable for anybody but Dinsdale for a long time and all this board drama may just be your way of deflecting attention from that fact.

A better way of making this place readable would have been to get rid of Van & Smackaholic and limit Dinsdale to maybe 1000 characters posted per day. Good Christ, even KC Paul would improve things here
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:Could you please explain what you mean and not just write down conclusions?
Isn't it "funny" how one replies with a quote... and leaves the key talking point of the quote... the translation is suddenly "lost" to the person editing the quote.

See. I am fairly certain you left out part about "repetitiveness" from smackaholic's original take.

How does that saying go? Hmmmm... "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, EPIC FAIL again." Something like that.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Cuda wrote:For all I know
Yup, 'bout sums it up.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

so you're saying I'm right?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cuddles - maybe you should avoid so blatantly defining the depth of your ignorance - but we appreciate your sense of economy.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Hey, it's just nice to know R-Jack doesn't take message boards too seriously.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Speaking of which - why are you so interested in all of this?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cuda wrote:Likely, I smacked at her as much as any of them did.
Go fuck yourself. You were suck Katy's and LV's dicks over at those other disgraces for message boards you frequent. You know, like all eight of them?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:Speaking of which - why are you so interested in all of this?
I hate R-Jack because he smacked at me, that's all :lol: :lol: :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It sure seems that way. That certainly seems to be your m.o. - right, CTRL-Cuda?
Chyna
Jake

Post by Chyna »

You had to pay to move Toucan Sam and her three CPS bound little shits across two countries just to finally get some moisture on your blistered midget cock.

:lol: Perfection.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

whatever you say, PUS
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:In this current crybaby episode, no one but you deleted your posts
Editing everything I wrote in a post and then adding your own take in my post IS deleting my post you stupid fuckhole.
short stack.
This is that epic non repetitive smack you speak of? Fail.
like a toddler throwing a tantrum
This a thread that YOU started to piss and moan about being deleted and I'm throwing a tantrum? Are there any mirrors in that shit hole you call a home?
and lieing
A) Huh?
B) If you meant 'lying' go ahead and link me up.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I am fairly certain you left out part about "repetitiveness" from smackaholic's original take.
I saw it. I responded by asking him to be specific. You can read English right?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Well, it looks like most of the deleted posters are back and back in spades (at least those I'm aware of) with one notable exception.

KC Scott hasn't re-emerged yet but it's only a matter of time.

Rack the first post in this thread and you need to update your sig file.

I fear many things, R-Jack being high on that list.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Cuda wrote:I hate R-Jack because he smacked at me,
Link?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:I saw it. I responded by asking him to be specific. You can read English right?
I was specific. You have this annoying habit of following around posters from thread to thread asking the same damned questions over and over. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. There's no need to search through your posts and link it up. If this wasn't a fact... you wouldn't be complaining about your repetitive takes being deleted. I don't really follow the board drama very closely these days... but I think your annoying habit may have gotten you banned. Once. Or twice.

Look. I am not sure you were following along, but I actually went to bat for you when mvscal started deleting all of your posts. Not just the repetitive ones. So... relax.