New Super Bowl Halftime Show

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

New Super Bowl Halftime Show

Post by DallasFanatic »

Emcee Makenzie

Sorry guys, but just wanted to rack my daughter for turning 1 today. Not to get into all the details, but this will more than likely be my one and only child so it's absolutely amazing to watch her grow into a walking and talking machine. I am truly blessed to have this girl in my life, and only wish time would slow down a bit so I can spend some more time with her.

Anyways, enough mushy mushy. Racks, slings and whatever else to you Makenzie. You make daddy proud each and every day.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: New Super Bowl Halftime Show

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Is this thread considered NSFW on Diego's computer?

Congratulations, btw. Daughter on the way in about 2 months. Just hoping she's healthy and stuff. Oh, and that she likes to sleep from 10 pm to 6 am! <--- :bode:
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Is this thread considered NSFW on Diego's computer?

Congratulations, btw. Daughter on the way in about 2 months. Just hoping she's healthy and stuff. Oh, and that she likes to sleep from 10 pm to 6 am! <--- :bode:
Not sure if you have any other children ucant, but I will say, the "cry-it-out" method, while painful to listen to is very effective in teaching your child how to put themselves to sleep. We held out for 6-8 months, and then finally gave in. We were lucky that it only lasted 10 minutes, and since then, its been smooth sailing for 8-10 hours.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Happy B-day Makenzie and Rack the proud Papa who appears to truly get what it means to be a Dad.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

War Wagon wrote:Happy B-day Makenzie and Rack the proud Papa who appears to truly get what it means to be a Dad.
Thanks Wags. I may be an ass on the board, but one thing I definitely know how to be is a dad.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

DallasFanatic wrote:Not sure if you have any other children ucant, but I will say, the "cry-it-out" method, .
First and last child, much like you. And yeah, we're hoping to be strong enough not to give in.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

RACK your daughter and RACK you!

We pussed out and didn't do the cry it out...got lucky on the second boy who after a month gave up overnight nursing and slept for ten hours straight. Now he's doing the separation bit and waking up...and we're still pussing out on the cry it out method. Mommy is stay at home so she can deal with the overnight business which is only 2-3x per night between 8pm and 7am...

Props to Ucant on the new baby coming...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

One and done here as well. I sometimes regret that we didn't have more children as having a sibling or two is nice, especially as the parents get older. But oh well, one was better than none and maybe for the best as I don't know that we could've properly provided for more.

I probably don't need to tell you this but will anyway: Enjoy them while they're young. Take lots of pictures and hang them on the walls. Next thing you know, they'll be graduating from college, as my daughter does in a few months. And remember that you're not spoiling them, you're loving them, and no greater investment can ever you make.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I once told her she couldn't have this kitten she wanted. She brought it home anyway. That was 10 years ago and that damn cat pwns me.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

DF,

Soon enough this little guy will be chasing your little girl.

Maybe he'll take her out to dinner and show off his mad eating skills.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Congrats on her 1st revolution around the sun, DF. I'm the proud dad of 2 kids myself (ages 6 and 4) and the toddler stage was such an amazing developmental stage and I still miss it to this day.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:DF,

Or sitting in a car in a community college parking lot eating Cheetos and masturbating.

Old legends die hard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

DallasFanatic wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Is this thread considered NSFW on Diego's computer?

Not sure if you have any other children ucant, but I will say, the "cry-it-out" method, while painful to listen to is very effective in teaching your child how to put themselves to sleep. We held out for 6-8 months, and then finally gave in. We were lucky that it only lasted 10 minutes, and since then, its been smooth sailing for 8-10 hours.
What he said. My kids both sleep like angels because at 6 months of age, we began the cry it out method. Only takes a few nights and it is over with. My sister-in-law still has a monitor in her 3 year old son's room and races in there if he whimpers one bit. And she wonders why he won't sleep at night...
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

JMak wrote:Props to Ucant on the new baby coming...

Thanks... but getting someone pregnant isn't a great accomplishment. It's what you do after that feat is where "props worthiness" comes into play. But I am sure you know that.

Off the topic here, but when did the SCS emoticon happen? Shave the goatee. The 90s are over, bro.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Congrats to all of you and the babies and stuff! Nice.
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:DF,

Or sitting in a car in a community college parking lot eating Cheetos and masturbating.

Old legends die hard.

Rack the reset.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Yea, I had a SUPERt bowl @ half time myself. I rolled with the uni bet at half, missed out on the 2nd half over, dodged the game over, whew. That was so fucking money when NO got the pick 6...I was going ape shit on that one. NFC was destined...felt that since mid-NOV, MIN and NO were the shit. So fucking epic to watch "the greatest ever" get worked! Bwahahahahahaha! My fucking ass! Greatest ever IN.....qualify it fuckers. He's not the best QB even now. Brady still owns that fucker I don't give a fuck what anyone says!
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:
Image.
obviously got his looks from his mother
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Or the mailman.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim