Hate to say I told you so...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Hate to say I told you so...

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote: Also, your sister seems to have lured Dio into a hope of some action as well.
:meds: :meds:

I realize you've had an excessively interesting couple of days, but back away from the bottle. Or crack pipe.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dio, so you're saying you wouldn't shithammer LV?

Noted.

:mrgreen:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Diogenes wrote:I realize you've had an excessively interesting couple of days, but back away from the bottle. Or crack pipe.
I dunno, Dio, you sure seemed to be championing for her cause. And by "cause" I mean whatever the fuck it is that lies between her legs. Would you really pound that thing, after a half dozen cosmos, or would you dust it off and try to sling that shit at an antique auction?
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

PSUFAN wrote:"tries to get laid on the internet"....that's rich! I agree with you that anyone who tries to score a little tang on the boards is acting VERY unwisely indeed. Accusing mvscal of that is so ridiculous - so good job on the trolling. Unfortunately, though - we DO seem to have a lot of that going on around here. It is simply amazing to me that otis would get within a canadian mile of EVER discussing his love life on the board again...simply fucking unreal. Also, your sister seems to have lured Dio into a hope of some action as well.

Question - how do you like seeing your sister's pics on the boards? When someone approves of her ass, do you nod sagely, or when remarks are made upon her crackho-grade sunken visage, are you urged to retort, "no way, dude...she's hot as balls!"...that's sort of a strange situation, dude.
Um, I opened that thread, got a little queasy, then ejected, as anyone else would except perhaps R-Jack, who seems to possess a pretty sick incest fantasy. :D

Check the log... i was in there maybe for 1.2 seconds before I realized what was going on. :D
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Good for you---lol
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Van wrote:Dio, so you're saying you wouldn't shithammer LV?

Noted.

:mrgreen:

I didn't say that. But I wouldn't go across town, let alone across the country. And I certainly wouldn't subject myself to any unnecessary conversation afterwards. And there would have to be much vodka involved.

Now in Ana was still living right up the freeway, you might have a potential scenario...

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Yes, dude, it was turbo eject of the highest magnitude.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Diogenes wrote:I realize you've had an excessively interesting couple of days, but back away from the bottle. Or crack pipe.
I dunno, Dio, you sure seemed to be championing for her cause.
Link? All I said on the subject was that whoever was in the photos in question had a nice body.

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

so mgooglevscal regularly tries to sex up ANY female here. Sometimes I get the sick feeling he's only typing with one hand.

:oops:
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Russ wrote:
Samurai Gangbang wrote:Sometimes I get the sick feeling he's only typing with one hand.

:oops:
[spoiler]

Don't we all? Image

[/spoiler]
in non-hottie threads? nope! :D
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

SG, you really ought to attempt to discipline, straighten out and otherwise satiate your wayward sister a little bit. My suggestion would be the strategically located insertion of the headstock of a Gibson Explorer - with the strings looking like Tom Morello's - followed by a liquidy pounding, the duration of which is to be commensurate with every minute she spends gossipping with Katy about 'getting over' and 'causing people to melt' on the internet.

Kinda like that, only go with the Gibson Explorer, for its longer, girthier headstock. Your sister is a wild one, so accomodations must be made. Slap some .13 gauge SRV strings on that badboy, as well.

You are a guitar family, after all, and I'm only here to help.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

PSUFAN wrote:that's sort of a strange situation, dude.
Inherently stranger is the fact this dude posts on a board the content of which is almost exclusively related to rank'em threads and detailed discussion of broad bangin' (none of which is a bad thing)...but then gleefully distributes the url to immediate family members.

:? Tha fuck? Who does that?

I just can't see myself calling up my sister and saying, "Hey! There's this awesome site you should check out. Here's the url -- make sure you read the thread where I talk about how I want to stick a wine bottle up Jessica Alba's ass and then nut in her eye! Fuck yeah!!!"
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

"Worship my uniquely effective Smack/Spam/Rimming Of My Own Sister skeelz!"

Hmmm, maybe that's why LV never got married? I'm guessing SG isn't married either. With all the drugs they took together over the years, familiarity apparently breeds...the desire for more familiarity.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

R-Jack wrote:Of course is your sister the type to start throwing her own tits and ass pictures on that same site you frequent?
Obviously not, but shit, I wouldn't even hint to her about these places let alone welcome her to post here.

I could see SG offering up his sister a link to a guitar or UFC enthusiast forum, or something, but to a filthy, degenerate e-cave where dudes go to jerk their dicks and then talk about the wadshot afterwards? What the fuck is the thought process there?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

You all are being disturbing and insensitive. Speaking of which...

Spamurai Gayblade has had his pic floating around here.
Ditto with his mongloid offspring.
And now his sister.

Has anyone ever seen this alleged wife/GF/baby mama?

No wonder the kid looks retarded. But the family that plays together...

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:that's sort of a strange situation, dude.
Inherently stranger is the fact this dude posts on a board the content of which is almost exclusively related to rank'em threads and detailed discussion of broad bangin' (none of which is a bad thing)...but then gleefully distributes the url to immediate family members.

:? Tha fuck? Who does that?

I just can't see myself calling up my sister and saying, "Hey! There's this awesome site you should check out. Here's the url -- make sure you read the thread where I talk about how I want to stick a wine bottle up Jessica Alba's ass and then nut in her eye! Fuck yeah!!!"
Well, your timeline is all wrong, which defeats your entire premise.

:D
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Diogenes wrote:You all are being disturbing and insensitive. Speaking of which...

And now his sister.

I can understand your bitterness toward somebody who has all the things you don't.

:(

Maybe someday you'll find a wife and then have children. You'll be happy then. I wish you luck.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:
Diogenes wrote:You all are being disturbing and insensitive. Speaking of which...

And now his sister.

I can understand your bitterness toward somebody who has all the things you don't.

:(

Maybe someday you'll find a wife and then have children. You'll be happy then. I wish you luck.
You missed the key point. I wasn't the one bringing this subject up. Just teaching the also-rans how it's done.

And BTW, once Obama gets gay marriage passed, bro-sis relationships should have a legal precedent.

Won't it be nice coming out of the closet?

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

If I misread your post, I apologize.

What I will say is that my kids ROCK and make all of this meaningless. Smack away all you want, but it just doesn't matter one bit. 8)

and btw, the gay marriage supporters don't answer that question. It's the best way to kick their asses. :D
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Samurai Gangbang wrote:If I misread your post, I apologize.

What I will say is that my kids ROCK and make all of this meaningless. Smack away all you want, but it just doesn't matter one bit. 8)

and btw, the gay marriage supporters don't answer that question. It's the best way to kick their asses. :D
Actually the best way to kick their ass is to put it to a vote-anywhere.

Now the polygamists on the other hand have a justifiable gripe.

ImageImage