Let the Cowgirls' ASS-WHOOPIN' begin

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Let the Cowgirls' ASS-WHOOPIN' begin

Post by Paul »

Not looking so good for ya YAFJ....where are those DOMINANT Cowboys you keep flapping your gums about? :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Let the Cowgirls' ASS-WHOOPIN' begin

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

He's already got his in-depth Xs and Os justifications ready for the inevitable loss. I think it comes down something like "they had to play a bullshit road game."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

If Dallas would just run the ball all day long, they'd be fine. Every time Romo drops back to pass, bad things happen. Vikings pass rush is ferocious.

Farve making just enough plays to win. That TD throw to Rice was a thing of beauty. The d-back never even saw the ball.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

27-3 :lol:

When are you going to learn what we've all observed for years, YAFJ? Gutless, heartless bunch of Homo-led chokers.

FUCK the Cowgirls and FUCK you. Bwahahaha
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:27-3 :lol:

When are you going to learn what we've all observed for years, YAFJ? Gutless, heartless bunch of Homo-led chokers.

:lol:

The single best thing about the NFL is watching the annual flame-out by Dallas. Goddammit, I love that. Nothing beats seeing Jerry Jones being miserable.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Paul wrote:Not looking so good for ya YAFJ....where are those DOMINANT Cowboys you keep flapping your gums about? :meds:
Did you expect anything less than this?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: Saints fans- watch a REAL team today at 1:00 take the field and move the ball on the GROUND against a great defensive front.
Yes, you're going to get to see AP go off. But the Cowgirls DF is adequate at best.
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 5&start=40

Of course, I thought the Girls would try to run the ball instead of just letting Homo be Homo.

Another TD?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Bwaaaaa! The Vikings are piling on, even throwing another TD with under two minutes to play!

34-3! Oh fuck yes. Favre has finally beaten Dallas. How perfect.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Van wrote: Favre has finally beaten Dallas. How perfect.
What did you expect? It was the first time he went up against Homo instead of a real QB.

ImageImage
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:27-3 :lol:

Overrated.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Overrated.
Maybe to some. I thought they were a stinking pile of shit to begin with.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Rack the Vikings for making Keith Brooking and Terry Bradshaw melt over the 4th TD pass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: FUCK the Cowgirls and FUCK you. Bwahahaha
Quite.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have approved of the late TD, piling on and running up the score... but knowing that would make YAFJ curl up further in the fetal position in his Mom's basement made it worthwhile.

Dude better take his medicine and come correct in here or we've got a certified Board Bitch.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

jiminphilly wrote:Rack the Vikings for making Keith Brooking and Terry Bradshaw melt over the 4th TD pass.
:bode:

YAFJ soon to follow.... :lol:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Awww....apparently Keith Brooking had a problem with the Vikes punching in that late TD: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/ ... -classless
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

And of course NOBODY brings up Flozell the Hotel getting knocked out of the game. That made all the difference. Granted, the Cowboys still ran the ball well and dumbass Garrett should have stuck with the run and Dallas would have won. Without Flo, they were getting through that line all day. Even with Tony Romo getting pressured and sacked 6 times, he still had tons of completions, 10 to Witten. Felix the Cat was swarming through that Vikings D-line and running through people, meanwhile just as I said, AP was a joke. Some playoff performer :meds: Every time they handed off, the Cowboys line swallowed him up to the tune of 2.4 yards per carry. The Cowboys defense was swarming on plays and those D-backs kept flipping VIkings players on tackles. It's just that Favre made three throws into perfect coverage and I'll give him that. Other than those plays and some fluke turnovers the Vikings really didn't do anything special. I cannot BELIEVE that fucking game. The Cowboys had all the momentum until that fumble that Edwards caused and then Rice scored a TD shortly afterwards. Also, there were some penalties that hurt them. Pound for pound Dallas is more talented and is poised to win it all next year with Romo still under contract. They need to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs and not deal with these bullshit road games. But that game was a disaster after Flo got hurt. Tony Romo would have been running around making plays but never had time, like Howie said. I am going to eat a boatload of crow tomorrow especially at work, not only because of this game but the other games. Every fuckin team I picked to win lost, what the fuck.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I think it comes down something like "they had to play a bullshit road game."

Good call.

ImageImage
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jerkoff wrote:Every fuckin team I picked to win lost, what the fuck.

:lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Who knew that the absence of a single O-lineman could cause a team to suffer a thirty-one point annihilation?

How very Bama vs Utah of you.

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:And of course NOBODY brings up Flozell the Hotel getting knocked out of the game.
That cheap piece of shit got exactly what he deserved, as did the Cowboys.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Paul wrote:Awww....apparently Keith Brooking had a problem with the Vikes punching in that late TD: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/ ... -classless
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Van wrote:Who knew that the absence of a single O-lineman could cause a team to suffer a thirty-one point annihilation?

How very Bama vs Utah of you.
:bode:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Minnesota could have kicked the FG on 4th down there, but you then put yourself in a position where you can get BEAT by four touchdowns.

They showed serious 'nad to to salt it away with that gutsy call.

RACK!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MuchoBulls wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:And of course NOBODY brings up Flozell the Hotel getting knocked out of the game.
How is he cheap? Flo is one of the best linemen in football for a reason. And Brooking said that he had that game vs. the Vikings circled on his calender and I can guarantee you there will be some payoff in that game. I also like his mindset to get back to the grind and he's already thinking Week 1. They've got the perfect mix of veterans and young fast speedsters on defense. Without Adams in there we were robbed of seeing Tony Romo do a three step drop and ZIP passes to Miles and Crayton and that's one thing that was missing from this game. The Cowboys were stuffing AP and flipping receivers on defense and running the hell out of the ball and then Flo goes down and Romo still escaped all that pressure better than any other QB would have been able to do and thats what a Super Bowl QB does.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: some fluke turnovers
I would type some more but I can't stop laughing. BWAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!! Cowboy fan meltdown is always good times....
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Even with Tony Romo getting pressured and sacked 6 times, he still had tons of completions, 10 to Witten. Felix the Cat was swarming through that Vikings D-line and running through people, meanwhile just as I said, AP was a joke. Some playoff performer :meds: Every time they handed off, the Cowboys line swallowed him up to the tune of 2.4 yards per carry.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, jerkoff. Total domination = 31 point loss? That takes a REAL special kind of suck. At least Dallas can do that better than anyone else, apparently.
It's just that Favre made three throws into perfect coverage and I'll give him that.
I saw him miss a couple of wide open guys which was very un Favre-like. This savage beating should've been worse.
the Vikings really didn't do anything special.
Yeah, didn't do anything special. Except beat the greatest team in the history of organized competition by 31 points.
Pound for pound Dallas is more talented
34-3.
They need to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs and not deal with these bullshit road games.
Clockwork :lol: .
Every fuckin team I picked to win lost, what the fuck.
Well, at least you've got your MLB predictions...oh wait, how did that go? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Troll who was deleted, no trolls in the NFL Forum.

Post under the nic that you've used on this board if you want to post here.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

The saddest part is...
They need to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs and not deal with these bullshit road games.

I hate to break the news but, in order to get home field throughout in the playoffs, you actually have to win your bullshit road games.

ImageImage
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:
How is he cheap?
Guess you missed both games against the Giants then this season?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:The Cowboys were stuffing AP and flipping receivers on defense and running the hell out of the ball and then Flo goes down and Romo still escaped all that pressure better than any other QB would have been able to do and thats what a Super Bowl QB does.
Escaped the pressure? He was sacked SIX FUCKING TIMES. Plus he threw a pick and lost 2 fumbles? Exactly which special needs kid did he outperform?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Troll who was deleted, no trolls in the NFL Forum.

Post under the nic that you've used on this board if you want to post here.
Which begs the question, is YAFJ a troll?

I mean there's really no way somebody can be that myopic and obtuse, is there?

Or is it that he's not actually a troll, but is trolling anyway?

Either way, the guy is a stone cold lock for this years Board Bitch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He may be trolling but he's not a "troll" because he's not posted under another nic, at least as far as I can tell.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I had to sift past all the haters in this thread. I can tell a lot of fans of teams who suck shit, and will for eternity, come to pile in on Cowboy fan so pardon me if I glass dick someone's previous post.

Anyways, I'll take my medicine with the best of them and come correct after this humiliating ass-whooping the Vikes put on the Boys. While having Flozell hurt didn't help the Boys, it certainly wasn't the reason they lost. You can lay blame on Kosier, Gurode, Columbo, Davis, Witten, Barber and anyone else who had the responsdibility to slow down a Viking's pass rush. They sucked, Romo made poor decisions with the football (shocker) and the Boys got ass-raped by the Vikings (props P-Rox).

Now of course, I wish Garrett would have called more run plays. And I wish we didn't have a bastardized Cowboys/Redskin kicker. However, when you play a playoff game, on the road, where you are the underdog, you do things you wouldn't normally do to shut the crowd up and turn the momentum in your favor. Its called having balls, and I am not sure Wade has those yet. 4th and 1 from the Minnesota 31 on an early 1st quarter drive, you try and make a statement early. You are running the ball effectively and there's minimal damage if you fail to pick it up. There's probably more risk in having Suisham line up considering how mentally fucked that dome of his is.

Now I know Jerry will pick up Wades option to coach next year, and I hope the team builds off some of the good things it did down the stretch. However, Wade will need a lesson or two from Jimmy Johnson on how to whip out your brass balls and slap the pedo looking Childress across the chops. Only then will the Cowboys take it to the next level.
Last edited by DallasFanatic on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

DallasFanatic wrote: You can lay blame on Kosier, Gurode, Columbo, Davis, Witten, Barber and anyone else who had the responsdibility to slow down a Viking's pass rush. They sucked, Romo made poor decisions with the football (shocker) and the Boys got ass-raped by the Vikings (props P-Rox).

Now of course, I wish Garrett would have called more run plays.
There you go. If they would have just pounded the fucking ball down the Vikings throats all day, they wouldn't have had the time to get all into Romo's grill and let him be himself.

I picked the Vikes. Not because they were better, but because Phillips and Garrett are clueless.

ImageImage
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Diogenes wrote: There you go. If they would have just pounded the fucking ball down the Vikings throats all day, they wouldn't have had the time to get all into Romo's grill and let him be himself.
That's what I was saying the whole game. Felix the Cat was ripping of yardage and they STARTED to run the ball right at Allen and wear his ass down, but for some reason they went primarily back to the air. That's why it got out of hand. Dallas is deeper on both sides of the ball than Minnesota and that is why I still cannot believe that game. And halftime was only a two score game. They should have run the ball to start out and opened up some room for Romo to do quick three step drop read and ZIP passes to Miles and Patrick and Roy. You're right, Garrett fucked it up. Once they get Brandon Marshall or Bolden, then we'll see how the Vikings match up. Tony Romo makes average receivers look like superstars and we'll get to see him play with an awesome pro Bowl receiver. I cannot fuckin believe they lost to the VIKINGS.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote: There you go. If they would have just pounded the fucking ball down the Vikings throats all day, they wouldn't have had the time to get all into Romo's grill and let him be himself.
That's what I was saying the whole game. Felix the Cat was ripping of yardage and they STARTED to run the ball right at Allen and wear his ass down, but for some reason they went primarily back to the air. That's why it got out of hand. Dallas is deeper on both sides of the ball than Minnesota and that is why I still cannot believe that game. And halftime was only a two score game. They should have run the ball to start out and opened up some room for Romo to do quick three step drop read and ZIP passes to Miles and Patrick and Roy. You're right, Garrett fucked it up. Once they get Brandon Marshall or Bolden, then we'll see how the Vikings match up. Tony Romo makes average receivers look like superstars and we'll get to see him play with an awesome pro Bowl receiver. I cannot fuckin believe they lost to the VIKINGS.
No, Yer still a Fuckin Moron. The reason they needed to run the ball is because Homo is a classic chokejob who always finds a way to fuck it up when it matters the most. As long as he's behind center and Phillips is calling plays, the Cowgirls aren't going to do shit when it matters.

ImageImage
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Diogenes wrote:
No, Yer still a Fuckin Moron. The reason they needed to run the ball is because Homo is a classic chokejob who always finds a way to fuck it up when it matters the most. As long as he's behind center and Phillips is calling plays, the Cowgirls aren't going to do shit when it matters.
Thats easy of you to say Dio. Let me remind you, back in 1991 they were saying the same thing about Troy Aikman and Jimmy Johnson. Dallas had ripped off 6 or 7 wins in a row with Steve Beuerlein manning the helm. Aikman comes back for the Detroit playoff game and what happens? They get their asses handed to them 38-6. All the critics come out and say the college coach and choke job glamour kid can't get it done when it matters most.

Now I'm not saying Romo/Phillips is the equivalent to Aikman/Johnson, but I am saying morons like you don't know shit until its all said and done. Now sit back and enjoy the offseason putz.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Diogenes wrote:No, Yer still a Fuckin Moron.

You do realize YAFJO is a troll, right?

In between sips on your Cosmo and drags on your Virginia Slims UltraLight, perhaps you should reflect upon who's really being pwned here.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Diogenes wrote:No, Yer still a Fuckin Moron.

You do realize YAFJO is a troll, right?

In between sips on your Cosmo and drags on your Virginia Slims UltraLight, perhaps you should reflect upon who's really being pwned here.
Bingo!!!

At some point BD is going to have to come correct and own this damn troll.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

DallasFanatic wrote:Now I'm not saying Romo/Phillips is the equivalent to Aikman/Johnson
That's a good idea. One minor difference being that Homo and Phillips do this shit at the end of the season every year, not just one season. Enjoy the regular season next year. You're not likely to enjoy the outcome.

ImageImage