I'm back.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

fix
Eternal Scobode

Re: I'm back.

Post by fix »

Papa Willie wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:This new chatroom twist on CDS will probably have me spending much less time here.

Remember that time Katy said something intelligent, interesting, and funny?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.

I guess it's BTPCFB and the other sports forums for me, since chatroom-style sucking out loud seems to be the new trend here.

God damn. C'mon, man. Why did you have to start this? Why not just try to get along? Hell - why not come into chat? "Smack" has been dead since about '02. Sure - it was funny back then, but it was all re-hashed after that. Since then, most of the normal folks have learned to get along - even if they throw a little ass-pie at each other sometimes....
And Chat has been funnier than shit the last couple of weeks because of it.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Katy wrote:If someone hates a poster, thread, etc. They can practice self control and post around them.
Or they can do it the "real way" (sup Sarah Silverman), and tell that person how badly they suck.

Like you, for example. The only people interested in your "look at me, I have a cunt" act is Hoover, and their interest is only to try and gleen some new sucking technology from your bottomless well of fucking suck.

Okay, I get it. I suck and I'm a hoor. Anything else you want to add?

I'm not here to be a self-glossing smack god. Occasionally, I will pull off some funny shit but after 10 fukken years, I just don't give a shit anymore. I like most people here so smacking them isn't something I can do effectively now.

Call it a rut...I call it the new age. Look around..most of us like each other as people.

Most have gotten over "getting over."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:God damn. C'mon, man. Why did you have to start this?

A) For entertainment purposes, of course. An agitaded board is a funny board, a happy-shiney board is a dull one.

B) Because this stupid fucking attention whore bores/annoys me. To wit:

Rehashing smack from 2000-01 isn't funny.

Yup, you read that right -- the skeezer who wouldn't know funny if it emerged laughing from her Blondiesque stinkpit has decided she's the Arbiter of Funny...

Which has traditionally been the defensive tack taken by board bitches through the ages, and anyone who can't see that forest through her unkempt pubes is deluding themself under the auspice that they've found a new "internet friend."

Too bad for her, the Sleeper has awoken. I've sat back and watched her and her foul ilk stink up this board for far too long. That time has ended. Any further sucking, and I'll be forced to taunt her a second time...

Because that is how I rock.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:God damn. C'mon, man. Why did you have to start this?

A) For entertainment purposes, of course. An agitaded board is a funny board, a happy-shiney board is a dull one.

B) Because this stupid fucking attention whore bores/annoys me. To wit:

Rehashing smack from 2000-01 isn't funny.

Yup, you read that right -- the skeezer who wouldn't know funny if it emerged laughing from her Blondiesque stinkpit has decided she's the Arbiter of Funny...

Which has traditionally been the defensive tack taken by board bitches through the ages, and anyone who can't see that forest through her unkempt pubes is deluding themself under the auspice that they've found a new "internet friend."

Too bad for her, the Sleeper has awoken. I've sat back and watched her and her foul ilk stink up this board for far too long. That time has ended. Any further sucking, and I'll be forced to taunt her a second time...

Because that is how I rock.

I haven't laughed at any of your posts in a long time, Dinsdale.

In your world, you're the best there is online. In my world, you're a one trick pony.

Political threads are boring. If that's what you call a good time, then more power to you.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Marty complained that cds has become the default political board...well tough shit you warted up popcock. PM the mods and request they move the offending threads. Otherwise, shut your cum-painted fuckhole. No one gives a shit about your whining. Better yet petition your pals here to appoint you to a mod position...I head there's an opening.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Al Gore bores me.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:I haven't laughed at any of your posts in a long time, Dinsdale.
I thought I already explained this. We'll start back at the beginning, since you're a fucking idiot.

I AM funny. This is indisputable.

I will post funny shit when I see fit -- and I generally see fit to do so when I'm in a funny mood.

Watching "please like me" spammers such as yourself will knock me out of a funny mood quicker than you can book a trip to Niagara with Otis in the chatroom.

You're like a little puppy that just doesn't know any better -- behave, and you get a reward. Stink the place up with your shit, and you get smacked...

pretty simple shit.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Katy wrote:I haven't laughed at any of your posts in a long time, Dinsdale.
I thought I already explained this. We'll start back at the beginning, since you're a fucking idiot.

I AM funny. This is indisputable.

I will post funny shit when I see fit -- and I generally see fit to do so when I'm in a funny mood.

Watching "please like me" spammers such as yourself will knock me out of a funny mood quicker than you can book a trip to Niagara with Otis in the chatroom.

You're like a little puppy that just doesn't know any better -- behave, and you get a reward. Stink the place up with your shit, and you get smacked...

pretty simple shit.

Here's some pretty simple shit you need to comprehend. I'm not leaving, I'm not changing, and you're just going to have to deal with that.

My suggestion is to ignore me.

You think I suck, I think you suck.

At least we agree on something.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

JMak wrote:Marty complained that cds has become the default political board...well tough shit you warted up popcock. PM the mods and request they move the offending threads. Otherwise, shut your cum-painted fuckhole. No one gives a shit about your whining. Better yet petition your pals here to appoint you to a mod position...I head there's an opening.

A couple of things...

- JMak... did you happen to notice Otis' name appears in red?

- A few posts by me, and even DrD is at least trying to bring the smack...

I'm a motherfucking inspiration. I'll soon have the rest of you properly trained. A Dins-led internet is a utopian internet.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

JMak wrote:Marty complained that cds has become the default political board...well tough shit you warted up popcock. PM the mods and request they move the offending threads. Otherwise, shut your cum-painted fuckhole. No one gives a shit about your whining. Better yet petition your pals here to appoint you to a mod position...I head there's an opening.
Or maybe start a new invite only forum where tards that don't get the invite melt and disappear from the board for a couple years.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Shiny happy board ? No friends ?

Dins, c'mon man I thought we were cool and like brothers in Jerry. I was booking a flight to Rip City and thought I could crash at your place for a day or 30 - should I not ask now ?

God damn, today started out so well too.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tom In VA wrote:Shiny happy board ? No friends ?

Dins, c'mon man I thought we were cool and like brothers in Jerry. I was booking a flight to Rip City and thought I could crash at your place for a day or 30 - should I not ask now ?

God damn, today started out so well too.
Tom, anarchy means never having to say "I'm sorry"...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Katy, if you haven't laughed at Dins in a while then you're fucking blind or you've set the record for being on the rag. He's made me lol several times in this thread.

You, otoh, are just standing in the corner taking roundhouse after roundhouse to the face. Meanwhile, you're trying to tell us that none of these blows are landing. "I'm ok, I'm ok, really, I don't care that my nose looks it went thru a wringer.".

Dins has friggin smacked into 1973 and then back and you're still trying to tell us that you don't care. That's the problem it seems. Back in the day a poster would sense the beating he was taking and bail for a while and here you are absorbing the blows like Jessica Darlin takes cock in the ass...big and nonstop and telling us that it doesn't matter.

Take a breather, dope.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Yeah, Otis, the invite-only forums...sweet idea if all you want is a circle jerk.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:Here's some pretty simple shit you need to comprehend.

Here's some pretty simple shit you apparently have no ability to comprehend...

First, you suck.

Could I have teed up the softballs any higher for you?

Jeebuz, I'm trying to make you be funny... and it ain't happening.

Christ, anyone with a modicum of humor or creativity could have launched any of my numerous setups in a manner that would make Mark McGwire burst into a fit of tears and reach for his favorite syringe...

But not you. Nope, you were too busy sucking like a Kirby on meth to realize that you were making my point for me.
Katy

Post by Katy »

JMak wrote:Katy, if you haven't laughed at Dins in a while then you're fucking blind or you've set the record for being on the rag. He's made me lol several times in this thread.
To each their own.

My point is: don't like a poster, don't read them.

:D

With that said, I'm hungry. I'm going to go make myself a sandwich. :P
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote: First, you suck.
SO I take it you won't be reading about the killer sandwich I'm about to make?

:cry:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

JMak wrote:Yeah, Otis, the invite-only forums...sweet idea if all you want is a circle jerk.
Dins? Your thoughts???
:lol: :lol:
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Dins, you haven't inspired shit, well, you have. Here's Katy doing the treadmill thang trying to keep up with you...thanks. You've single-handedly made this board suck today. Sure, I laughed a few times at your posts but overall, you've instigated far more such than you have produced laughs.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Katy wrote:

Hurry up will you.. I'm hungry.

Thanks babe. :kissesandstuff:
Katy

Post by Katy »

JMak wrote:Dins, you haven't inspired shit, well, you have. Here's Katy doing the treadmill thang trying to keep up with you...thanks. You've single-handedly made this board suck today. Sure, I laughed a few times at your posts but overall, you've instigated far more such than you have produced laughs.
You're welcome. I do my part to keep this board's good name up in lights.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Otis wrote:
Katy wrote:

Hurry up will you.. I'm hungry.

Thanks babe. :kissesandstuff:

Ham or turkey?

The turkey is pretty damned tasty. I think a PET thread is in order.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

JMak wrote:Dins, you haven't inspired shit, well, you have. Here's Katy doing the treadmill thang trying to keep up with you...thanks. You've single-handedly made this board suck today. Sure, I laughed a few times at your posts but overall, you've instigated far more such than you have produced laughs.

I think that's some sort of backhanded compliment... I think.

Gave you something to read, didn't I?
Bubba
Crack Whore

Post by Bubba »

can you change smilies?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Katy, to each his own is bullshit as is "don't read my posts" is also bullshit. Ypu have an obligation here...keeping us up to date on your rag cycle aint one of those obligation...EJECT!
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:

I think that's some sort of backhanded compliment... I think.

Gave you something to read, didn't I?
Yes, Dins, your smack god legend lives on in bbdom. Congrats, I think.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Dins, you teed it up is all, so I took a swing. And fuck you and your fucking rain here in Portland.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Papa Willie wrote:

I can assure you that this is Katy at her very mildest. :D
True. I just don't care anymore. Twitter-like posts are all I've got and unless that's against the rules, I'm here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Otis wrote: Thanks babe. :kissesandstuff:

Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me.

Your paltry attempt at baiting me is falling short.

See, I've seen the merriment that comes from you crusing messageboards for vag...

And I'm all in favor of you hooking it up. All I ask is that you bring a camera again.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Otis, you wanna do a floral clock picture re-take?

Soooo IN. :lv: :lv:
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

'Spray, you looking to get a little in chat tonight with Katy? STFU you teetering glob of mess.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

JMak wrote:And fuck you and your fucking rain here in Portland.
You ain't even seen rain yet.

You've been treated to "nice" winter weather so far. Been fairly warm. I've yet to have to change routes due to small-stream flooding. And last I checked, you don't have to shovel rain.

Hell, I've played golf in the last two weeks or so... that's kinda done for now, but we've been spoiled this winter -- they Blanket of Gloom has yet to descend on us.

Hell, it's in the 50's and my shit isn't floating away -- no complaints here. The cabin fever has been quite mild this time around.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Katy wrote:Otis, you wanna do a floral clock picture re-take?

Sweet.

Dins, wanna be best man at the wedding?
Since we're internet fliends and stuff

You'll get to be in the pictures too...

*Come here you big lug.. gives Dinsdale_Pirahna a big hug*
Katy

Post by Katy »

Otis wrote:
Katy wrote:Otis, you wanna do a floral clock picture re-take?

Sweet.

Dins, wanna be best man at the wedding?
Since we're internet fliends and stuff

You'll get to be in the pictures too...

*Come here you big lug.. gives Dinsdale_Pirahna a big hug*

Hurtful, just hurtful. I'm pretty sure this was a Buccaneer reset.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Yeah I hear ya, Dins. Been real nice lately. 55 today? Sick. Back in Detroit looks like single digits and snow.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Papa Willie wrote:
JMak wrote:'Spray, you looking to get a little in chat tonight with Katy? STFU you teetering glob of mess.

What's a JMak? I think I may have seen you stumbling around here and there every now & then, but please explain your importance.
I think he's like Dr. Detroit. From what I remember, he was pretty solid in the funny department.

I think he's just trying to get you in the mood, Spray.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Papa Willie wrote:
JMak wrote:'Spray, you looking to get a little in chat tonight with Katy? STFU you teetering glob of mess.

What's a JMak? I think I may have seen you stumbling around here and there every now & then, but please explain your importance.
A JMak is what you'd call a Dr... from Detroit
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Katy wrote: I think he's like Dr. Detroit. From what I remember, he was pretty solid in the funny department.
Laughed at, not with.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Fuck that, Spray...you aint gettin away with runnin like that. My importance to you is the equivalent of you having that fourth corndog at lunch, fatso.

You angling to get a little chat somethin-somethin with Katy?
Katy

Post by Katy »

Martyred wrote:
Katy wrote: I think he's like Dr. Detroit. From what I remember, he was pretty solid in the funny department.
Laughed at, not with.
Et tu, Brute?

:lv: