I think it's time to pass the "=bitch" torch

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

I think it's time to pass the "=bitch" torch

Post by Killian »

As Dins pointed out in the BB thread, JON gets some shit (and rightfully so) for some of the jonsense he's posted over the years, but he has quality takes more often than not, and defends the shit out of his position, right or wrong. He's a stand up guy, and like a prospect getting fully patched in, he's earned his stripes. I think he should lose the "=bitch" tag and we should pass it to another.

Vito.

Let's remember some of the stupid shit that has been posted over the past few years:

-Peterson is going to get busted for running a crack ring
-VY is football Jesus
-VY is going to revolutionize the NFL the same way Jordan did the NBA

and even though it is a different sport:

-Duke was better than UNLV
-Bobby Hurley was one of the 4 best players on the court

That's only a sampling of the fodder that Vito has given us. As much as we rag on SECBSH and JON homering for Iowa, there isn't a bigger homer on any of these boards that Vito. He's got Mack's balls so far down his throat they look like his tits.

This has been a theory of mine for a while but it has been confirmed by the BB and MNC in game threads. He throws around the board bitch label and "=bitch" line like a little kid making a big deal out of a fart because he doesn't want anyone to know it was actually him.

So, without further ado, I would like to welcome the newly christened Vito=bitch to the forum.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: I think it's time to pass the "=bitch" torch

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Agreed on all accounts. I haven't referred to JOn as +bitch in at least two years now though I do still call him Jonsense when he goes on one of his more foolish tangents. I pointed that out in my BoardBitch nomination thread.

Vito has definitely earned the title as board bitch... I really don't think there is much to really debate on the subject.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Then again, if Florida would have won the MNC, there'd be another strong candidate rising like a phoenix from the ashes, I'm sure.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Killian wrote:He's got Mack's balls so far down his throat they look like his tits.
:lol:

Scary visual, dude.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

who was the Texas dude that was asking for famous Texas alums on a different board? Indy used to throw up the link on occassion I think. That dude's a bitch. But I feel that once a bitch always a bitch. There's plenty of =bitch to go around.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i thought =bitch was part of jon's name, not a torch to be passed. if you check his t1b birth certificate i'm sure it'd say jon=bitch.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

It's more like a Scottish name. See, "=" is the American translation for the English "son of." Then, because their English is foreign compared to OUR English, it's reversed, like in Spanish, only white people have to do it too. So, instead of reading "Jon, son of bitch," it should ACTUALLY read, "son of bitch, Jon," which is more accurate regarding his more recent commentary.

i.e. - rather than slap him, you're more inclined to face palm; instead of "Fuck Jon!," it's "fuck, Jon."

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

the_ouskull wrote:It's more like a Scottish name. See, "=" is the American translation for the English "son of." Then, because their English is foreign compared to OUR English, it's reversed, like in Spanish, only white people have to do it too. So, instead of reading "Jon, son of bitch," it should ACTUALLY read, "son of bitch, Jon," which is more accurate regarding his more recent commentary.

i.e. - rather than slap him, you're more inclined to face palm; instead of "Fuck Jon!," it's "fuck, Jon."

the_ouskull
you wanna fuck me? No thanks, I'm married.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

I didn't think that your people were allowed to call it "marriage." I thought it was a "civil union" or some such shit. Either way, congrats.

the_ouskull
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

the_ouskull wrote:I didn't think that your people were allowed to call it "marriage." I thought it was a "civil union" or some such shit. Either way, congrats.

the_ouskull
Bullshit man. They passed a new law in Iowa recently. You should move back, I know this guy that just loves Southern boys. Don't worry, its only gay if you look him in the eye.
Killian

Post by Killian »

You got something you want to tell us, JON? We'll still accept you. Well, we'd probably hate crime you at first, but afterwards I'd let you take my wife shopping.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Killian wrote:You got something you want to tell us, JON? We'll still accept you. Well, we'd probably hate crime you at first, but afterwards I'd let you take my wife shopping.
Not with my credit card. With yours, I will take her anywhere. Speaking of fruitcakes, I saw a dude at South Beach the other day wearing semi-tight Jorts and a fanny pack. I figured he was a definite flamer until this hot blond came up and they started making out. What the fuck???
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

TheJON wrote:
the_ouskull wrote:I didn't think that your people were allowed to call it "marriage." I thought it was a "civil union" or some such shit. Either way, congrats.

the_ouskull
Bullshit man. They passed a new law in Iowa recently. You should move back, I know this guy that just loves Southern boys. Don't worry, its only gay if you look him in the eye.
No, I get that. Gay? Straight? Everybody wants a blow job, right?

But, you have to specify which eye, too. If it's "the" brown eye, then you're always gay. Even if it's for money.

And for the record, you're gayer than 9 dudes fuckin' 8 dudes for saying that.

the_ouskull
Killian

Post by Killian »

Lest you forget that he openly wanted a hand job from Indy.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Killian wrote:Lest you forget that he openly wanted a hand job from Indy.
Indy has a strong grip and manly arms
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

His post from O'Hare just about eliminated the need for this thread. Absolutely amazing.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I saw this show on MTV (I know, MTV is fucking lame as shit- I didn't turn it on) and dude takes it in the butt on video for a living but is completely straight. Funny shit.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Adelpiero wrote:
Killian wrote:Lest you forget that he openly wanted a hand job from Indy.
Indy has a strong grip and manly arms
Exactly. When a new restaurant opens up in your town and one of your buddies tells you the grub is awesome, you're probably gonna go check it out, right?