Learning to fist from Obama's Safe School Czar...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Learning to fist from Obama's Safe School Czar...

Post by Sirfindafold »

Hoax and Change Motherfucker, Hoax and Change.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Gotta' see LRS TRN 2's (or whatever that guy's name is) response to this. I'm sure he's got a good reason. Next thing you know, NAMBLA will in on the mix too.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol:

I guess the rationale is that improper fisting can cause serious harm so it is better to inform the "children" of proper technique and safety measures.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mustang wrote:Gotta' see LRS TRN 2's (or whatever that guy's name is) response to this. I'm sure he's got a good reason. Next thing you know, NAMBLA will in on the mix too.
Sure, 'stang, and here's the fact of the matter. America has been getting fisted by the Israeli lobby and its minions for about sixty years now, culminating in the current monstrous campaign of disaster in Afghanistan. Aiding them is a big nasty Christer group based in Washington D.C. called The Family--its founder liked to praise the militant manner of Hitler and Stalin, etc.--and they have been lubing America's ass, as it were, as best they can. Further fisting by these lunatic traitors comes in the form of denying the facts of global warming. Their typically insane attitude--believe it or not--is that we humans ("Man") do not have the ability to affect the earth's climate. Such rampant and aggressive insanity is truly a dangerous and disgusting act of perversion being inflicted upon America--and that means you!

Wake the fuck up!(and protect your ass)
Before God was, I am
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Butg what did you expect from homosexuals conducting such "workshops" and "programs"? But, hey, there's no danger of having homos teaching our young children.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

What's interesting is that they'll teach this stuff to kids because - "they're going to do it anyway, might as well teach them how to do it safely".

Someone should get a clue that teaching them proper fire discipline and weapons safety would cut down on the number of innocent children caught in the crossfire of gang warfare.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Mustang wrote:Gotta' see LRS TRN 2's (or whatever that guy's name is) response to this. I'm sure he's got a good reason. Next thing you know, NAMBLA will in on the mix too.
Sure, 'stang, and here's the fact of the matter. America has been getting fisted by the Israeli lobby and its minions for about sixty years now, culminating in the current monstrous campaign of disaster in Afghanistan. Aiding them is a big nasty Christer group based in Washington D.C. called The Family--its founder liked to praise the militant manner of Hitler and Stalin, etc.--and they have been lubing America's ass, as it were, as best they can. Further fisting by these lunatic traitors comes in the form of denying the facts of global warming. Their typically insane attitude--believe it or not--is that we humans ("Man") do not have the ability to affect the earth's climate. Such rampant and aggressive insanity is truly a dangerous and disgusting act of perversion being inflicted upon America--and that means you!

Wake the fuck up!(and protect your ass)

Uh........right. Good answer. :meds: Should've known better.