Suh. EOS.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Paul
Elwood

Re: Who's your Heisman now?

Post by Paul »

Van wrote:Suh. EOS.
It's going to be Mark Ingram....but I'm in 100% agreement with you. Suh is a man among boys out there, and he SHOULD be the Heisman winner.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

Suh...hands down.

McCoy will win though as Tebow will take votes from Ingram from those who submitted prior to the SEC CCG.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Think Bama won't enjoy using this game as a blueprint for how to beat the fuck out of the Texas offense?

Problem for Texas is Bama's O ain't Nebraska's.

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Van wrote:Think Bama won't enjoy using this game as a blueprint for how to beat the fuck out of the Texas offense?

Problem for Texas is Bama's O ain't Nebraska's.
this blueprint happened in October at the Cotton Bowl.

my uncle who lettered 3 times for OU and coached HS football in OK and TX for 25 years says Suh is as good as anyone he's seen since Lee Roy Selmon.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Colt McFraud. He faced 2 good defenses all year and he was pitiful in both games.

My god the Big-12 is horrible. They are no better than the Big East.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:After tonight - I'm 100% behind CJ Spiller. NOOOOOOOBody means more to their team than that guy does. Don't give a fuck if they lost. Don't give a fuck if they're not in the Top 25 - CJ is the fucking man. He can do fucking everything.
Can he drive a nail through a 2x4 with his penis?
another thing he can do is rush for 18 yards on 9 carries against S. Carolina like he did last week...with a long gain of 5. takes the opening kick back for a TD, and then gets shut out in an L. not really Heisman stuff to me.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Papa Willie wrote:After tonight - I'm 100% behind CJ Spiller. NOOOOOOOBody means more to their team than that guy does. Don't give a fuck if they lost. Don't give a fuck if they're not in the Top 25 - CJ is the fucking man. He can do fucking everything.
That's not even funny to joke about. That shit is painful just thinking about it.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

TheJON wrote:Colt McFraud. He faced 2 good defenses all year and he was pitiful in both games.

Oh shut the fuck up. Can Nebraska play Iowa tomorrow? As pathetic as our offense is....Suh would score 10 points on the hawkeyes from his position on defense. Eat a dick fag. Carry on.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Spiller is bad-ass....that said....I haven't seen a better college football player ever than Suh. Goddamn, man....We have watched one of the best FB players at ANY level from any era. I'm serious. Suh will be worshipped like a fucking god 5 years from now in the NFL city he ends up. We have seen a player people will speak of one hundred years from now.... before our eyes this year.

Why not give the Heisman to the right guy one time? Tommie Frazier agrees.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

H4ever wrote:
TheJON wrote:Colt McFraud. He faced 2 good defenses all year and he was pitiful in both games.

Oh shut the fuck up. Can Nebraska play Iowa tomorrow? As pathetic as our offense is....Suh would score 10 points on the hawkeyes from his position on defense. Eat a dick fag. Carry on.
Nebraska wouldn't even have a 1% chance of beating Iowa. It would be an unfair matchup. To think otherwise makes you stupid. I'm not even going to begin debating this garbage with you. Nebraska has the worst offense I have ever seen, and it doesn't matter that the Huskers have a slightly better defense than Iowa because they'd be facing a much better offense than our defense would be facing, even though Iowa's offense is not great.

At least our offense has an excuse..........considering we've basically played most of the season with our 2nd and 3rd string offense. Nebraska can't say the same thing. They just plain suck. Your level of retardation has taken itself to an even higher level with this garbage. You're not even close to Iowa's level buddy, and only a fucking dolt would disagree.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

H4ever wrote:

Rack it!
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

TheJON wrote: they'd be facing a much better offense
Stats much? Texas averaged over 40 points a game this year, but ran into one hell of a pumped up D tonight. Prop your team all you want, but we're going to the BCS title game, and your team isn't.

'Bode.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

mvscal wrote:
H4ever wrote:I haven't seen a better college football player ever than Suh. Goddamn, man....We have watched one of the best FB players at ANY level from any era.
No argument here. He's a man among boys. The Heisman is a joke. How many defensive players have won it?
Not nearly as as many as should have. I would venture to say that the the best player in cfb resides on the "D" side of the ball at least 50 percent of the time.

P.S. Jon's a fag. Call me Mr. Obvious.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

TheJON wrote:
H4ever wrote:

Nebraska wouldn't even have a 1% chance of beating Iowa. .
^^^ Just totally discredited every take you've ever had on college football. Congrats. Off yourself = bitch. I'm not in the mood tonight.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

PrimeX wrote:
TheJON wrote: they'd be facing a much better offense
Stats much? Texas averaged over 40 points a game this year, but ran into one hell of a pumped up D tonight. Prop your team all you want, but we're going to the BCS title game, and your team isn't.

'Bode.
What the fuck does Texas have to do with anything??? This was Iowa vs Nebraska discussion. Jesus christ, can't any of you idiots fucking read??
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Motion for = bitch for board bitch 2009.
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

BTH wrote:Can he drive a nail through a 2x4 with his penis?
Rack the "Real Genius" reference.
:lol:
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

H4ever wrote:Motion for = bitch for board bitch 2009.
Yeah, sorry for bringing solid points and decent analysis into an argument with you. I know, you have no rebuttal so you just pull the "he's a bitch" card. Brilliant.

Don't worry, H4EVER, maybe 10 years from now Nebraska will once again have a better football team than Iowa. Probably not, but maybe.

Naw, who am I kidding? Nebraska fucking blows, will continue to fucking blow, and Iowa will continue to be superior. Your team sucks, your fans are douchebags, and I hope you enjoy getting your ass handed to you in your bowl game while Iowa wins a BCS game.

Props on ALMOST beating Iowa State............at home............
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

mvscal wrote:
TheJON wrote: This was Iowa vs Nebraska discussion.
Oh...OK. I think the Huskers would stab your asshole so violently that it would kill your whole family.
You're being unreal and giving this dweeb too much credit. You actually think John has family that would claim to be associated with him?
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

TheJON wrote:
H4ever wrote:Motion for = bitch for board bitch 2009.
Yeah, sorry for bringing solid points and decent analysis into an argument with you. I know, you have no rebuttal so you just pull the "he's a bitch" card. Brilliant.

Don't worry, H4EVER, maybe 10 years from now Nebraska will once again have a better football team than Iowa. Probably not, but maybe.

Naw, who am I kidding? Nebraska fucking blows, will continue to fucking blow, and Iowa will continue to be superior. Your team sucks, your fans are douchebags, and I hope you enjoy getting your ass handed to you in your bowl game while Iowa wins a BCS game.

Props on ALMOST beating Iowa State............at home............

^^^ final argument that Jon.....is in fact...a bitch.. Get a title Slut.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

TheJON wrote:your fans are douchebags,
Nebraska fans are known as pretty much the most classy and friendliest people in college football. I've been there, witnessed it. Your trolling now is seriously weak.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

PrimeX wrote:
mvscal wrote:
TheJON wrote: This was Iowa vs Nebraska discussion.
Oh...OK. I think the Huskers would stab your asshole so violently that it would kill your whole family.
You're being unreal and giving this dweeb too much credit. You actually think John has family that would claim to be associated with him?
Much like h4ever, that's all you got........

Can't dispute what I say so you just pull this garbage.

It sucks that I am so right so god damn often, doesn't it???
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nebraska was literally one second away from beating Texas. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that even with their shitty O they'd still stand better than a 1% chance of beating Iowa.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

PrimeX wrote:
TheJON wrote:your fans are douchebags,
Nebraska fans are known as pretty much the most classy and friendliest people in college football. I've been there, witnessed it. Your trolling now is seriously weak.
Not the message board Husker fan. The Husker fans I have met.......well, most of them at least............yes, I would agree. But message board Husker fan likes to troll Iowa message boards and remind them how awesome they are every year (even when they're 5-7).

Maybe it's just the internet that brings out the retard in people. You and H4ever know all about that obviously............
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Van wrote:Nebraska was literally one second away from beating Texas. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that even with their shitty O they'd still stand better than a 1% chance of beating Iowa.

You're right, I was off base.

They'd have a 1.2% shot.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

John needs a tissue and some Midol.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

PrimeX wrote:John needs a tissue and some Midol.
Are you being funny by spelling my name with an "H"? It doesn't bother me, I was just curious.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

As the two teams are playing right now, Nebraska would likely be favored over Iowa. I'd certainly consider it to be close to a Pick Em spread, and I'd expect Nebraska to beat 'em at least half the time if they were to play ten times in a row.

Iowa is nothing special, on either side of the ball. Nebraska is at least special on one side of the ball.

The way you're talking, Jon, it's like you're talking Bama vs Furman. There almost isn't a team in D1 football over which Iowa would be the type of prohibitive favorite you're suggesting with Iowa over Nebraska.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Van wrote:As the two teams are playing right now, Nebraska would likely be favored over Iowa. I'd certainly consider it to be close to a Pick Em spread, and I'd expect Nebraska to beat 'em at least half the time if they were to play ten times in a row.

Iowa is nothing special, on either side of the ball. Nebraska is at least special on one side of the ball.

The way you're talking, Jon, it's like you're talking Bama vs Furman. There almost isn't a team in D1 football over which Iowa would be the type of prohibitive favorite you're suggesting with Iowa over Nebraska.
No comment. You're beyond hopeless dude. There's a reason Mace puts you in your place on a daily basis on these boards.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

mvscal wrote:
PrimeX wrote:John needs a tissue and some Midol.
Jon is a tissue.
At least he knows how to spell a name that is spelled out right in front of his face. So props to mvscal
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jon, Iowa was never dominant, all season long. They scabdicked against bad teams, and they were almost never impressive. So, what on earth would make you think they'd be some enormous favorite over a team who's playing as well as Nebraska is now?

Iowa is capable of losing to anybody, which they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt this season. They're certainly more than capable of losing to a team whose D can completely shut down Texas.

Your saying Nebraska would have nearly zero chance of beating Iowa is simply the dumbest thing posted this year. Nothing even comes close. Jesus, dude, Northern Iowa and Arky St nearly beat Iowa in Kinnick, and you're going to sit there and say Nebraska has no chance?

Those are the types of over the top Iowa Myopia comments which cement your status as a genuine board bitch. It's like you try to be a punchline.

PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Van wrote:Those are the types of over the top Iowa Myopia comments which cement your status as a genuine board bitch. It's like you try to be a punchline.

At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

TheJON wrote: Nebraska wouldn't even have a 1% chance of beating Iowa. It would be an unfair matchup. To think otherwise makes you stupid. I'm not even going to begin debating this garbage with you. Nebraska has the worst offense I have ever seen, and it doesn't matter that the Huskers have a slightly better defense than Iowa because they'd be facing a much better offense than our defense would be facing, even though Iowa's offense is not great.

At least our offense has an excuse..........considering we've basically played most of the season with our 2nd and 3rd string offense. Nebraska can't say the same thing. They just plain suck. Your level of retardation has taken itself to an even higher level with this garbage. You're not even close to Iowa's level buddy, and only a fucking dolt would disagree.
Maybe you didn't notice that NU kicked their second string RB off the team before the season, played most of the season with a banged up Helu at RB, lost the third stringer (Burkhead) to a broken foot for most of the Big 12 season and then pulled a fifth string running back out of red shirt in the Iowa State game.

NU's has had a lot of injuries on offense (wide receiver, running back, the line, even Zac Lee has played part of the season with a splint on his non throwing hand) AND they're young.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

They scabdicked against bad teams
Right, and the rest of CFB has just been kicking ass and taking names against the best of the best............

I'll clue you in on something, moron........

We beat 2 10 win football teams........ON THE ROAD.............by double digits.
We beat a bowl bound Big-12 football team by 32 on the road.
We beat the 2nd best team in the Pac-10 by double digits.

We played our last 3 games with a freshman QB with no experience due to an injury to our starting QB. We did not play a single down this year with our starting RB and our #2 RB played only a few snaps all season. The #3 and #4 RB's both missed at least 1 game. Our best O-lineman missed 3 games. Our second best O-lineman missed the final 4 games. Our top 2 punt returners missed a few games. Our #4 and #5 WR's missed the last few games. Our starting TE missed 4 games. Our #2 corner did not play a down all year. Our starting FS missed 2 games. Our 2nd best LB missed the last 2 games.

And yet we still managed 10 wins against a schedule that was every bit as tough as ANYONE in the country played.

Our last 3 football games against non Big-10 BCS conference teams had the following scores.......

31-10, 35-3, 27-17........all against bowl teams.

You just won't give up Van. You got OWNED like no other with your HORRIBLE predictions of Iowa. And you still keep trying to downplay our success. How fucking lame is that shit?

You're such a moron and Mace fucking owns your sorry ass. I almost feel like I should apologize to the guy for smacking your bitch ass around while he is absent.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

PrimeX wrote:
Van wrote:Those are the types of over the top Iowa Myopia comments which cement your status as a genuine board bitch. It's like you try to be a punchline.

Gotta love it how Van calls my Iowa statements myopic yet they're dead on.

I predicted Iowa to go 10-2. Van called me a myopian and laughed and talked all kinds of shit. When we were 3-0, Van claimed we had no chance against Penn State and called me a homer. Iowa won. 5 or 6 games into the year Van then started saying how Iowa didn't want to go to the Rose Bowl to face USC because they'd get destroyed. I laughed and called him a USC homer. USC is a fucking shit team. Iowa would absolutely DESTROY them. He will call me a myopic for that because that's what people do when they know the other person is right and they hate it so much.

Yeah, I am such a homer.........I predicted us to finish EXACTLY where we did. Amazing, Van........maybe I'm not a homer, just know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Just wait until next year, dipshit. You're gonna fucking hate our national title run. 18 starters back from a 10-2 squad. Just like I predicted........I said CapOne or BCS and 10-2 this year (dead fucking on with that pick) and POTENTIAL national title next year. Granted, we'll need to stay healthy and hope for the "elite" programs to lose some games, but it's a very realistic possibility. You will laugh at that, and that's fine. But again........I keep on being right about Iowa and you keep on being wrong. So I'll just go ahead and pencil Iowa into the BCS national title game next year.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jon, you did not beat two ten win teams, on the road or anywhere else. You only played two, Penn St and Ohio St, and you lost to one of them.

Wtf are you talking about?

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Van wrote:Jon, you did not beat two ten win teams, on the road or anywhere else. You only played two, Penn St and Ohio St, and you lost to one of them.

Wtf are you talking about?
Ok, silly me for penciling in Wisconsin's 10th win already considering they're up 34-3 on Hawaii right now.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Jon obviously had a Busch Lite coupon and a voucher for some Old Crow whiskey tonight. Dude's sillier than usual.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Correction.............Wisconsin has 9 wins.

Either way. A 9 win team and a 10 win team on the road to go along with beating the 2nd best team in the Pac-10 at home, and a Big-12 bowl team on the road........

All by double digits.

Pathetic. Truly a pathetic football team Iowa has. They should just drop to NAIA.