Killian, Terry, other Domers...Get In Here

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

War Stoops
Elwood

Killian, Terry, other Domers...Get In Here

Post by War Stoops »

Even though homer boards are notoriously full of ill-informed dumbfucks, I've never seen a situation like this where people on the OU boards (including the staff) are 100% certain that Stoops is staying and the people on the ND boards (including the staff) are 100% certain that Stoops is a Domer. Plus, both sides' positions seem to have solidified since Stoops made his so-called denial and Swarbuck said no one had been contacted (very emphatically). What gives?

I actually felt more confident that Stoops was staying before his "denial". Stoops is always kind of a prick with the media but it sure seemed like a non-denial to me except for one line ("I'll be at Oklahoma next year").

Help a brother out...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Killian, Terry, other Domers...Get In Here

Post by SunCoastSooner »

War Stoops wrote:Even though homer boards are notoriously full of ill-informed dumbfucks, I've never seen a situation like this where people on the OU boards (including the staff) are 100% certain that Stoops is staying and the people on the Florida boards (including the staff) are 100% certain that Stoops is a Gator. Plus, both sides' positions seem to have solidified since Stoops made his so-called denial and Foley said no one had been contacted (very emphatically). What gives?

I actually felt more confident that Stoops was staying before his "denial". Stoops is always kind of a prick with the media but it sure seemed like a non-denial to me except for one line ("I'll be at Oklahoma next year").

Help a brother out...
FFA

Sin,
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

I know, I know but for some reason this feels like a different situation to me.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

War Stoops wrote:I know, I know but for some reason this feels like a different situation to me.

Is it because a small but vocal minority of mouth breathing hicks have been complete pricks this season towards Stoops on internet message boards?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

Well...now there's this from the OU Rivals site at 8:31 PM CST this evening...perhaps I am the ill-informed dumbfuck...
Carey Murdock wrote:
Stoops reiterates commitment to OU

Bob Stoops sent out another statement through the university just minutes ago confirming his intentions to remain at Oklahoma.

"I stand by the comments that I made earlier today," Stoops said. "I will be at Oklahoma. Any reporting to the contrary is completely unfounded.”

That should certainly put an end to any rumors about Stoops having any more dealings with Notre Dame
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Stoops apparently is Swarbrick's first choice, but I don't have any information other than that. It seems to me that we'll know on Swoops one way or the other in fairly short order, say no later than the end of the week.

Sorry I don't have more for you than that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That would be sweet if ND canned a fat guy, and hired an even fatter guy.

Mangino, on his way to South Bend.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:That would be sweet if ND canned a fat guy, and hired an even fatter guy.

Mangino, on his way to South Bend.
:shock:

Jeezus.... that shit is crazy.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!