Just for laughs.... Saturday Roll call

A forum for Shine to shine.

Moderators: Shine, indyfrisco

Doug near DC
Elwood

Just for laughs.... Saturday Roll call

Post by Doug near DC »

I thought I'd do this to see who checks in, and what their plans are for the day.

I'm starting to feel like my old self again. My foot surgery from two weeks ago is healing up nicely, so I think I'm gonna get me a couple of Sausage McGriddles and start doing the final leaf cleanup of the season. 95% of the job is done on the riding mower, So I sould be OK to run the mower for about an hour.

After that, I guess I'll tune in a college football game down in the radio room. That way, if someone comes in on the radio, I can talk to them, or watch the game. In the middle of the afternoon, I will be switching to the Nationwide Series race at Homestead. I can't miss the last weekend of NASCAR until February.

We may be going out this evening to play cards with a mixed group of friends. That pleases me, becouse I really like playing cards.

Let's hear about your Saturday.......
Katy

Re: Just for laughs.... Saturday Roll call

Post by Katy »

IN! Going to be cleaning house today and getting my Christmas tree up!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

here !
Did chores this morning--took MrsO over to store to get a new bed set. Now time for some NCAA college football and Beast light !
Life is good.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Just some errands this morning: bank, dry cleaners, pick up another B-day present for the 11 yr old (Call of Duty World at War) and a new data cable for my blackberry.

Then 6 hours of raking leaves this afternoon -

Hot tub in about another hour.........
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Got my dog groomed this morning, ran a couple of errands, took my son to Fazoli's for Lunch, and hung out here at home this afternoon watching college football games and draining the rain water off of the pool cover. Fun times. No, really.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Which class is Cedar Falls Mace?

Here in Blue Springs the Wildcats will be going for their 5th state title next Saturday in St. louis
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

KC Scott wrote:Call of Duty World at War
By chance is it "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II? ...the new one? I'm normally not the censoring-type AT ALL, but you may wanna flex some parental muscle, considering that a large part of the game incorporates the murder of hundreds of civilians to earn your way in with the russian :rollem: terrorists.

There's a filter feature of some sort to bypass the retardedly-Columbine levels.

I like shoot 'em ups too, but jeezus...
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

OCmike wrote: There's a filter feature of some sort to bypass the retardedly-Columbine levels.

I like shoot 'em ups too, but jeezus...
It is Modern warfare - And I dind't know there was a scene like that.
You said there's some sort of filter to block that?

Mace wrote:.

Edit: Scott, who's the coach at Blue Springs?
Kelly Donahoe - He was a QB at KU and has a hell of a run here at Blue Springs