Even The Hoodie can brain fart....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Even The Hoodie can brain fart....

Post by indyfrisco »

Which is why I pretty much straddled the fence with my entire post, not just that snippet. I see either way being the right call, would not put "blame" no matter the route they took.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

All this would be mute IF the Patriots had turned any ONE of their turnovers into just '3' points that night. My complaint about this Pats team is they simply dont seem to FINISH. You can quote all the stats you want, all I'm interested in is the W.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote: Image

"Moot, you imbecile."
Gee, thanks Mr. Hand.... :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Where is the blame for Brady? His throw didn't lead Faulk and because he had to reach up and back for the pass he couldn't make a clean catch and the Colts defender did a great job of driving Faulk back while he was trying to gain control of the pass.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

The Pats make the play and win and none of these idiots are here arguing that it was a bad call. Period.

Now, stfu, idjits.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Yeah, this subject has been beat to death. The consensus is that is was an arrogant display as usual from Cheat. He's a classless bastard anyway for how he walked off the field that night.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

What did he do wrong now? I saw him shake Caldwell's hand. Did he not pray with the players or something?
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

trev wrote:Yeah, this subject has been beat to death. The consensus is that is was an arrogant display as usual from Cheat. He's a classless bastard anyway for how he walked off the field that night.
RACK

"What did he do wrong now? I saw him shake Caldwell's hand"

...if you can call walking up with your head down, not making eye contact, and turning immediately to scuffle away a hand shake, well yea, he shook Caldwell's hand. In Cheats' typical classless, stoic, way of course. What a freekin tool. Nothing pleases me more than seeing Cheat after another loss. i hate the sucker. I'll stop before this reaches rant status 8)
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I wonder if he said "what's your deal"?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

ChargerHausFrau wrote:In Cheats' typical classless, stoic, way of course.
Let me get this straight... you actually sit there, watch the post game handshake, and analyze how "classy" it is?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

ChargerMike wrote:
trev wrote:Yeah, this subject has been beat to death. The consensus is that is was an arrogant display as usual from Cheat. He's a classless bastard anyway for how he walked off the field that night.
RACK

...if you can call walking up with your head down, not making eye contact, and turning immediately to scuffle away a hand shake, well yea, he shook Caldwell's hand. In Cheats' typical classless, stoic, way of course. What a freekin tool. Nothing pleases me more than seeing Cheat after another loss. i hate the sucker. I'll stop before this reaches rant status 8)

So now it no longer is whether or not he shakes hands, but instead how he shakes hands?? You guys are priceless. If that is what you look for in a coach then there is no wonder why your trophy case is empty. Im sure Norv asks about the wife and kids when he shakes hands. Good for him!!!
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Neely8 wrote:What did he do wrong now? I saw him shake Caldwell's hand. Did he not pray with the players or something?
Not that I feel like defending Trev or CM but Hoodie does have a history with shitty handshakes. Can't say I watch the end of Patriots' games to see if Hoody gives the dead fish shake or not though. I only remember this from the likes of ESPN and NBC showing it.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Neely8 wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
RACK

So now it no longer is whether or not he shakes hands, but instead how he shakes hands?? You guys are priceless. If that is what you look for in a coach then there is no wonder why your trophy case is empty. Im sure Norv asks about the wife and kids when he shakes hands. Good for him!!!

...Image
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

I just about died here at work! Priceless!! Nice work CM.....
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

What I saw was an insincere handshake only because he "had to" and then he snubbed a few others that walked up to him as he was stomping off the field. Then he went and cursed out his players. Class act!

90% of communication is body language, dears.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

...and so did every idiot in Vegas that took the money line.

Who the fuck takes the money line on a 2.5 favorite?!?!?!

LOL idiots! :lol:
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?