Angels will win 120 games this year......

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Angels will win 120 games this year......

Post by Raydah James »

and lift up another WS trophy.

Bank on it.

Who the fuck can stop that lineup? Offensively and defensively, they are tops in the league.

Lets not get started on that sikk ass rotation-save for washburn (die you country fuckknot) they are strong.

Since the Red Sux lost Lowe and Pedro (Buwahahahahahaaa! Bitches) and the Yankees are the Angels perrenial ho in the playoffs, all looks well for another WS title.....

WAR A2K5
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Angels will win 120 games this year......

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote: the Yankees are the Angels perrenial ho in the playoffs
You got a link for that?

Maybe "perrenial ho" wasn't quite the phrase you were looking for. See if I can't help you out with a little lesson in English here --

I believe the phrase you were looking for was "the Wherever-the-fuck-we-decided-to-be-from-this-year Angels beat the Yanks in a postseason series once."

The rough definition of "perrenial" is "every year."

See the difference between "one" and "every" ?

Here, I'll use them in a sentence, and see if that doesn't help: "Rayduh James has never had one intelligent baseball take, so every other poster laughs at his expense."

Hope that helps you in the future.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

:lol:
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Does that 120 include spring training and playoffs? Damn James, myopia is one thing, but idiocity is another. No doubt the California Angels of Los Angeles Anahiem and Northern Mexico have a nice team, but 120 is still chafing my ass.

How much bank you got, mine could use a deposit.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Big deal. the Dodgers of Los Angeles will win 121 games!!

BTW I gotta bridge in Brooklyn for sale,,anyone interested??
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

angels have:

avg pitching
avg lineup after vlad
avg bullpen
No perc in pen

yeah, 120 is a lock :meds:

they won't win 100
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

average bully? They have one of the best in the AL.

Percy is gone, but you have heard of K-Rod right? He filled in great in the closer's role when Percy was injured.

Name a better 1-5 rotation than the Angels in the AL, the Skanks, right, Brown and Mussina are old and overpaid.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm big on the Angels but 120 wins is a bit much. AL West should very tough top to bottom...I don't expect them to just walk all over the other three. They've got an excellent lineup and bullpen...they need the starting pitching to step up. I've got them down for 97 wins. I think AL West has the potential to have all four teams finish at or above .500. Considering Kansas City, Toronto and Tampa Bay are going to be awful...I think that's a strong possibility. There's going to be quite a few AL teams in the 75-85 win range.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Cross Traffic wrote:average bully? They have one of the best in the AL.

Percy is gone, but you have heard of K-Rod right? He filled in great in the closer's role when Percy was injured.

Name a better 1-5 rotation than the Angels in the AL, the Skanks, right, Brown and Mussina are old and overpaid.
Rack Jake.

The rest of you ignorant fuckwads can carry on rooting for whatever shit team is honored enough to get the fuck beat out of them by the most unstoppable team in baseball-the Angels, bitches.....everyone except dins, anyway. Enjoy another undefeated season by your portland guys, d.

Fucking morons.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

The Angels will get to the World Series.

Where they will meet Josh Beckett. And fare no better than the Yanks did.

Question, though. Let's say Beckett gets hurt...big stretch, I know...Where would the Angels hold their victory parade? :?

John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

rozy wrote:
Question, though. Let's say Beckett gets hurt...big stretch, I know...Where would the Angels hold their victory parade?
In the streets of St. Loser after they wrap up another sweep of the Tards.

Next question.......
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Raydah James wrote:
rozy wrote:
Question, though. Let's say Beckett gets hurt...big stretch, I know...Where would the Angels hold their victory parade?
In the streets of St. Loser after they wrap up another sweep of the Tards.

Next question.......

Buwah says the tard whos team got swept by Red Sox also!
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

The Angels will not win 120 games and I would bet everything I own on it.

They will win the AL West and have the goods to make a run in the playoffs but 120 games is going to be out of the question.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Cross Traffic wrote:average bully? They have one of the best in the AL.
While K-Rod has the potential to be among the games elite, let's see if he can actually handle the pressure of the job title before we annoint him savior of the franchise.

Dotel ring a bell?

I'd be concerned about that, but I'd focus more on Donnelly's ability to regain that dominant 2003 form, if I were you. And that's assuming you can consistently get the ball to him in the eighth.

So ... if by one of the best in the AL, you mean "another AL bullpen with potential, but lots of questions," then you're spot-on, as usual.

Congrats. You're still nothing but a myopic sheep. Best let your artist friend answer any and all Angels questions from here on out.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:
Raydah James wrote: the Yankees are the Angels perrenial ho in the playoffs
You got a link for that?

Maybe "perrenial ho" wasn't quite the phrase you were looking for. See if I can't help you out with a little lesson in English here --

I believe the phrase you were looking for was "the Wherever-the-fuck-we-decided-to-be-from-this-year Angels beat the Yanks in a postseason series once."

The rough definition of "perrenial" is "every year."

See the difference between "one" and "every" ?

Here, I'll use them in a sentence, and see if that doesn't help: "Rayduh James has never had one intelligent baseball take, so every other poster laughs at his expense."

Hope that helps you in the future.

Yeppers
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Good Point Orc, RJ is a fucking idiot, I agree.

Naw, Angels will when the division goin away with the Mariners a distant second.

K-Rod has the physical potential but the mental makeup is still a question. I Like the lineup of Vladi, Anderson, and Finley though, as long as Finley is hot. Finley is a streak hitter, as he goes the Angels will go. Vladi will hit anything rolled or over his head, he just needs to be driven in after he gets on if he doesn't clear the bases.

Their rotation is shaky, if Colon wold have come in to camp in shape 100 wins would be plausible, but that fat fuck treats April 1 until thr all-star break as spring training. He doesn't set a good example.

Kelvin Escobar is the up and coming stud in their rotation, slight elbow irritation put him on the DL but he will be ready for his start in a couple of weeks.

I5 series this year, Padres-Angels, Padres in 6
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

RJ's OK ... he's just on another fishing expedition. It's the cling-ons getting swept up in his wake that amaze me.

The Halos' rotation is shaky, at best. They'll need every bit of run support that nasty lineup can provide this season to go deep into October ... and most likely a new arm or two down the stretch.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

120 games? :lol:

Someone slip you a protein crack shake? :lol:
Come on man! :lol:

Dude-You better check yourself! :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

orcinus wrote:RJ's OK ... he's just on another fishing expedition. It's the cling-ons getting swept up in his wake that amaze me.

The Halos' rotation is shaky, at best. They'll need every bit of run support that nasty lineup can provide this season to go deep into October ... and most likely a new arm or two down the stretch.
RACK that post.

One more good arm and the Angels will be wreaking massive havoc.

Should be a fun season, though.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Yea, the Angels sure looked dominating against the Royals last week.

Sincerley,

No they did'nt
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Scott wrote:Yea, the Angels sure looked dominating against the Royals last week.

Sincerley,

No they did'nt
One of your finest efforts, Scott.

RACK and R-Kive immediately..........

:roll:
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Raydah James wrote:and lift up another WS trophy.

Bank on it.

Who the fuck can stop that lineup? Offensively and defensively, they are tops in the league.

Lets not get started on that sikk ass rotation-save for washburn (die you country fuckknot) they are strong.

Since the Red Sux lost Lowe and Pedro (Buwahahahahahaaa! Bitches) and the Yankees are the Angels perrenial ho in the playoffs, all looks well for another WS title.....

WAR A2K5
If you believe this.. make a sig bet. I will take it!! The angels will not win more than 119 games this, I am sure and will post my pic and bank account number if they do!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

This thread is still near the top of page 1?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Considering that this thread was the first Baseball related one ive ever started, and an obvious troll job, i'd say my work here is done.

Rack orc for being the only one to get it, and rack the rest of you for the many laughs I just got from re-reading this more than a week later.

chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Raydah James wrote:This thread is still near the top of page 1?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Considering that this thread was the first Baseball related one ive ever started, and an obvious troll job, i'd say my work here is done.

Rack orc for being the only one to get it, and rack the rest of you for the many laughs I just got from re-reading this more than a week later.

Haaa haaa haaaaa! :lol: Fukka. Ya got me. I'm thinking:"Damn, J..Although you're a little myopic as a Raider fan, you know your shit 'bout football. However, baseball.....?

You outright SUCK!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

chowd103 wrote:
Raydah James wrote:This thread is still near the top of page 1?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Haaa haaa haaaaa! :lol: Fukka. Ya got me. I'm thinking:"Damn, J..Although you're a little myopic as a Raider fan, you know your shit 'bout football. However, baseball.....?

You outright SUCK!

Yeah, but if I start the same thread and insert 'red sox' instead of the angels, YOU would've had my back :wink:

Theres always next season..... :lol: